All Comments on 'Neighbours'

by HunterShambles

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Wow

You know, I started reading this, and about three-fourths down the first page I thought to myself, "This is shaping out to be a fine older woman-younger man romantic story, why the heck is this in Incest?" And then the mom popped up and I was hooked. Did not expect it, it was an extremely pleasant surprise (sort of like Tim coming across a naked Sally). So yeah, major props for managing to get a sexy older neighbor, the equally sexy mom, the son, AND the two sexy cougars going at each other within two pages.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 8 years ago
incredibly hot

Not really into this genre but so glad I read it to the end. Very very aroused. Thank you for writing. Your very talented in details. Sorry it ended. Looking forward to reading more from you..

snowman19714snowman19714over 8 years ago
Chapter 2

Great story. Would love to read a second chapter with a nice 3-some and maybe even Sally's daughter coming into the picture at some stage. Plenty of places you could take this, even Steve's mother.

greybeard851greybeard851over 8 years ago
Loved the Story!

That was one great story. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Very arousing. Just great all the way around.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Grey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Charming, fun story

What a lovely, charming, silly story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous