Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they talked on Tim made a salad and warmed rolls, they sat and ate, still talking. Tim opened a bottle of wine, then another, they moved to the lounge. Suddenly it was seven o'clock, They scurried to the kitchen and between them organised a meal. Sitting down Tim opened another bottle. Later after clearing away and coffee, Tim offered a liquor to them. Sally and Sarah drank theirs slowly, Tim took four large gulps, the scotch burning his throat.

"Mum, you can't drive home, you're way over the limit, stay overnight, please."

"Yes, Sarah, stay, it would be silly to get stopped or worse have an accident."

"OK, you're right, I should have said enough earlier. Everything's a bit rosy, so thanks I will."

"OK, you have my bed and I'll take the spare room, won't take a moment to make up."

"Are you sure? I mean I'm being really selfish, and what about you and Sally?"

"Don't worry, there's other times, anyway I need to go and I'll pop round tomorrow, or you can see me after work."

"Great, thanks for a fantastic day, I really enjoyed myself."

"Me too Tim, maybe next week?"

"Yes, you're on, but I'll see you tomorrow anyway."

"Night, night Sarah."

"Goodnight Sally, thank you."

They hugged and kissed and Sally left them in the lounge.

"So, bedtime for me, are you sure about your bed?"

"Of course, I'll be fine."

They went upstairs and Sarah went to the master bathroom. Tim dragged bedclothes to the spare room and made up the bed. He felt a bit drunk, not completely, but he knew his cheeks were red and his sight was a bit blurry at the edges. Finishing up, he drew the curtains, stripped and went to the bathroom. He pushed the door open and saw his mother sitting naked on the toilet, legs apart and hands on her knees. He stared in fascination as he heard her pee hissing out, he could just see the stream between her legs. Shit, his mother shaved or waxed or whatever. Looking up guiltily he saw her firm breasts hanging forward as she sat. Straightening they rose and were firm on her chest. White with small blue veins and large aereola, her nipples flat and round.

"I'm so sorry, Mum, I..."

Tim stared at his mother. watched her wipe herself, then stand, staring at her body, so white and translucent, like marble. A few age spots dabbed her arms and chest and her small round stomach, with a few wrinkled lines was perfect. He sucked in a breath.

"God you are so beautiful, Mum I never realised, you're stunning."

Sarah smiled and her eyes went down to his lengthening cock. She grinned and looked at him, an eyebrow raised.

"And I assume that's because of me." Her hand extended and stroked his cock.

"Oh Mum,"

Tim stepped forward and wrapped Sarah in his arms. Feeling her soft smooth skin against him. His cock rested, half hard, in her crease. She sighed and laid her head against his shoulder, her hands on his back.

"Ohhh, God it feels good to have a man hold me again."

"Mum, I... Mum!"

Tim looked down into his mother's eyes and kissed her forehead. She stroked his back, feeling his cock hardening against her. Pressing forward she adjusted her legs to let it slip further under her. Feeling the hardness against her mound and lips. She sighed and began to press and relax against it, moving her hips and rotating softly. Tim moaned and pulled her away slightly, looking into her eyes, before moving his lips to hers. He shuffled slightly until his back hit the wall, her legs opening and his hard cock pushing up agains her crease. they ground together slowly and soon her juices were lubricating his shaft.

She pushed against him, rolling her hips and reaching down, adjusted the angle of his cock until he slid into her, his cry of pleasure echoing hers. Tim pushed slowly in, whilst his left hand circled her breast, the same one that had nourished him as a baby, and bent to kiss her again. He began a slow insistent rocking with his hips, which Sarah returned. Soon they were moving together, their lips locked in a frenetic kiss, his hand holding and gently squeezing her breast, the nipple now firm and hard.

She broke the kiss and screamed as she came, her mound pistoning against him, his cock sliding in and out of her. She clawed his back, bit his neck until she sagged against him. Tim in his orgasm, rammed himself into Sarah and they slid down the wall. She rode him down and sat on his lap, pulling his wilting cock back into her vagina. He semi hardened and the sat looking at each other.

"Ohh my God, Mum I am so..."

"If you say sorry, I will pull this off and beat you to death with the soggy bit!"

To emphasise her point her vaginal muscles tightened making him wince with pleasure. As her muscles relaxed around him he giggled. Sarah soon joined him.

"Tim, that was fabulous, it really was, I don't know the last time I felt so bloody good. Certainly beats my plastic friend."

"You have a vibrator?"

"Why not, I thought I'd go mad until I got one. Best fifty quid I ever spent. God bless Ann Summers on-line, is all I can say. Although now you've ruined that for me. Nothing beats a good seeing to by a real cock."

"Well thanks for the endorsement, we aim to please."

"Well you certainly succeeded this time. Now we should go to bed."

"Yes we should,but if you'll excuse me, I need to clean up and get some sleep."

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower?"

"Need help?"

"Mmm yes please, come on."

Later they lay in bed together, wrapped in their own thoughts. Tim gently stroked Sarah's back as she kissed his chest. They looked at each other grinned and kissed. Tim felt a tingle and his cock twitched as it tried to fill the tiny space that lay between them. Laughing Sarah lifted her leg and felt his cock fall against the other one. Tim reached down and moved it along her slit until with a sigh she accepted him back inside her. Her leg moved back trapping him, the hair on his balls tickling her thighs. They moved slowly, kissing, stroking, until with a short cry Tim came but carried on pushing gently until Sarah, tautened and shuddered to another orgasm.

They drifted off to sleep, awakened rudely by Tim's alarm. Scrabbling around he disappeared into the bathroom, the toilets flush and the showers noise vaguely intruding on Sarah's dreams. Later she rose and showered. Tucking her dirty underwear into her handbag she went downstairs. Leaving and locking up, on an impulse, she walked next door. Ringing the doorbell she smiled as Sally answered.

"Hi! are you busy I need to talk?"

"Come in I was just about to put the kettle on,"

Sarah watched Sally's tight butt waltz down the hallway. She looked hard, how did she keep her butt so trim, she wondered. She placed her handbag on the counter and stared at Sally. Sally feeling the gaze on her back turned and looked at Sarah standing by the counter,

"Is something wrong Sarah?"

"You could say that, err, last night I screwed my son, twice, possibly three times, I'm a bit hazy on the detail."

"Ohhh! well best you come and tell me all about it."

Sally made tea and set the mugs down on the table. Sarah walked to the table and sat down.

"I don't know how to describe it but..."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Very much, too much, I want to do it again, and again..."

"Well what's wrong with that?"

"For God's sake, he's my son, I gave birth to him, he's half my age, what else is there that could be so wrong?"

"And yet, you saw no problem with my having a relationship with Tim?"

"You're not his mother!"

"So it's not the age that worries you, just the fact he's your son?"

"Isn't that enough?"

"Well it's certainly different."

"Oh God! what an I going to do?"

Sarah put her head in her hands and sobbed, her chest heaving as she fought to breathe, her breaths coming in short gasping pants. Sally moved to her and folded her into her arms, kneeling beside the distraught woman. For a while nothing was said. It was anger, grief, exhilaration and confusion, overlaid with love and affection. Sally stroked Sarah's hair gently, soothing and tending her. Slowly Sarah stopped and sighed,

"This is such a mess..."

"Of course it is, we're all just humans responding to a situation with love, or fight or flight."

Sarah felt Sally's arms relax and she sat back, feeling her fingers gently pressed by the other woman.

"It's way too early or I'd suggest a good old wine buzz, but a suppose a cup of strong coffee might pass muster."

Sally stood and moved sleekly round the kitchen, soon the aroma of freshly ground and brewed coffee filled the air.

"Mmm smells good, I think I'm going to enjoy this."

Sarah sniffed the steam rising from the cup placed in front of her. Soon she kicked her shoes off and leaned back against the kitchen chair. Sally sipped her coffee and grinned, that was a good brew. They drank in companionable silence. Finishing, Sarah placed the cup in the saucer.

"Another?"

"No that was perfect, now new best friend what the hell do I do?"

"Relax and ride the wave, see where it puts you down?"

"So tempting, that boy certainly rang my bell, ding dong."

"Then why spoil it with reality? Just enjoy it."

"Really?"

"Really."

"But wh..."

"You both enjoyed it?"

"Yes but..."

"You love each other?"

"God yes."

"Then enjoy that extra dimension that physical love brings."

"He's my son..."

"There you go again stating the bleeding obvious."

Sarah smiled then laughed a full throated deep and lung bursting sound, tears again rolled down, this time tears of joy. She stood and walked to Sally embarrassing her by kissing her on the lips. Sally smiled and placed her arms round Sarah. They held the kiss and Sarah's mouth opened, feeling Sally respond as her tongue darted forward. Their arms gripped each other as their lips and tongues worked against each other.

Pulling back, Sarah's hand reached down for Sally's bottom, squeezing the firm cheek in her hand. Sally used the gap to run a hand over Sarah's breast, breathing a deep sigh and a frenzied thrust of her pelvis against the other woman.

"Upstairs, bedroom, now..." Sally gasped as her hand sought the buttons on Sarah's blouse.

"No time, want you now, here, this minute..."

The rest was muffled as lips and tongues combined. Sally now had her hand at Sarah's bare breast and was curling her palm over the soft, yet firm mound. Meanwhile Sarah's hand had retreated to the waistline of Sally's shorts, with a flip of her finger tips her hand darted inside and traced the contours of Sally's firm tanned buttock. Sally broke away,

"For God's sake get your fucking clothes off or I'll cum before I've started."

Grinning, Sarah stepped back and undid her blouse buttons slowly, watching Sally squirm with excitement, teasingly she pulled it open revealing her firm untanned tits, nipples erect, a slight blush across her throat. Her arms stretched back, allowing the cloth to fall off her shoulders, she licked her lips slowly. As the blouse dropped away her hands went to her trousers and unbuttoned the tie, slowly she drew the zip down the fly. swaying her hips she slowly lowered the garment, as she watched Sally's hand snake to the joint of her shorts and begin to rub slowly over the fabric.

"Wait for me, I want to be first in there this morning, " she said and grinned.

As her trousers hit the floor and Sally's eyes widened, no underwear and shaved, her hands flew to her top and pulled it over her head, as her shorts followed she felt Sarah's hands reach for her hips, pulling her down. As she straddled Sarah's face she let out a howl of pleasure, feeling the tip of Sarah's tongue, running over her slit. Kneeling over the woman she felt the others hand slowly grasping her buttocks as she rocked her hips in time with the delicious feeling of a tongue slipping into her. Soon she was thrusting her pussy into the face of her lover, feeling the heat and the pleasure building to it's inevitable climax. Then the tongue was replaced by a warm set of lips, sucking at her bud, drawing it out, then the tongue teasing.

Lips, tongue, lips, it was too much, as she reached her crescendo the mouth enveloped her bud and fingers slid into her vagina, she screamed, cursed, sobbed, her pelvis snaking back and forth. A hand climbed to her breast, the three fingers inside her, now gentler, slower, easing her down. A final kiss on her mound and she fell backwards in a heap. Sobbing she curled into a ball, her tears sliding to the floor. Gentle hands massaged her, caressed her, calmed her. She sat and threw her arms round Sarah, they hugged, breasts mashing together.

"I've never, ever, been with a woman, how did..."

"I gave you what I would want from a lover, I've never been with another woman either."

"Wow, just Wow! Sarah, I..."

"I know how fantastic is that? Kinda got a buzz myself, oooh!

Looking at Sarah and smiling, Sally pushed her new friend to the ground and proceeded to return the compliment. Forty minutes later, they lay together in Sally's bath, enjoying the luxury of the warm water, bath oils and each other. Later they went outside, naked and after a very erotic sharing of sun screen lay face up on two loungers in the peace and tranquility of the garden.

"Mmmmm, this is the life, I could do this every day."

"Me too, although it does get a tad chilly towards the end of the month."

"We'll go abroad, follow the sun."

"Good idea..."

"Hi Sally, only me, have you seen my Mu... Fucking hell!"

"Language Timothy!"

"Mum, Sally, what...what?"

"I think he's stalled, you okay son?"

"Mum, you're and..."

"Looks great doesn't she, soon have an allover tan like me."

"I.. but.. I mean... wha!"

"Some wine inside, bring a bottle and three glasses, and undo that tie and loosen your shirt because you look too obscenely formally dressed."

"Yeah get some air to that lovely cock of yours."

"MUM!"

"Come on Tim, relax, we're just teasing, although I wouldn't mind a look at that thunder stick of yours. Your Mum says she knows you really know how to use it. Come on give a girl a break, show us your cock."

Tim, gave up, grinned, then undressed, bowed and went inside, they heard the clink of glass and he returned and set three glasses down, opening the wine, he poured three generous glasses.

"Bottoms up,"

"Play your cards right and you never know.Cheers."

"Cheers, first but not last today."

"Ok, so Mum's told you what happened, I'm embarrassed, she's embarrassed, so what now."

"I think Sarah's hoping for more of the same, I wouldn't mind a little bit of the action either."

"Mum?"

"True, the more I think about it... The more I think about it."

"Wow, I've been worried all day about this, so I'm a very relieved man, believe me."

"Hopefully you'll been even more relieved later."

"Me too!"

They raised their glasses and drank, the first of many that evening.

12