Neighbours

Story Info
Neighbours... everybody needs bad neighbours.
5.2k words
4.5
21.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They'd been home for about an hour when there was a quiet knock on my study door and a blonde head peered around the edge. By 'they' I mean my daughter Emma and her best friend and our next-door neighbour Lizzie. I'd heard them come in and rush upstairs to Em's bedroom. This was pretty much the routine especially since restrictions had been lifted and two families were allowed to mingle once more.

"Daddy, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, you can, darling, come in."

"It's a bit awkward ..." she ventured as she approached me. I swivelled in my chair to get a better look.

I was very lucky to have fathered such a pretty girl. A woman, I corrected myself, mentally slapping my wrists. At nineteen she was just beginning on the voyage of being an adult woman although her fashion style left a lot to be desired. I knew this was for me, so I wasn't that worried. She'd obviously changed when she'd come home, out of her slightly severe college clothes and into something far sluttier.

She was wearing stuff she had first worn when she was a lot younger, when it was more suitable to that age of innocence. Her top was so short it barely covered her small breasts, I could clearly see the lower curve as it approached her nipples. Her skirt was about as short as could be thought of as covering her. I smiled broadly at her to show my approval. I knew she dressed like that, as much to please me as to satisfy her inner slut. She walked over and I let her sit on my knee.

I put my hand on her leg and stroked her soft pale skin. I had been a single parent to her for most of her life and we'd always had a very close, cuddly, father/daughter relationship. Our cuddles had grown slowly more intimate over the past few years, but I had been careful not to go too far until she became eighteen. Now, at nineteen and a half she was willing and eager for me to fuck her as often as possible and I was more than happy to oblige.

"What is it? What's the problem?" I asked her as she lay her head on my shoulder and snuggled into me.

"I love you daddy," she said, her voice barely above a whisper, "but ... if I'd been naughty what would you do?"

I tried to act calmly but made my voice as stern as I could. "You know the answer to that, baby. I would have no choice but to punish you. What have you done now, tell me?"

"Just suppose ..." and she paused for a long moment, "... suppose I'd got an 'F' for an essay because I hadn't done any work?"

"Then I would have no choice but to spank you. You know that so why do you ask? Did you get an 'F'?"

"Not exactly me," she admitted, lifting her head to look at me, "it was Lizzie."

"That is a matter for Carol to decide," I said firmly.

Carol was Lizzie's mother and lived next door. We became friends when she moved in about six years ago, mostly because of the friendship that happened almost instantly between Emma and Lizzie. We were both single which helped, and we were both attracted to each other. She was a single mother who had no contact with Lizzie's father, and I had been the only parent to Emma since her mother ran out on us when Emma was six. It had been a tough few years but we'd made it.

Emma looked disappointed, "but Daddy," she almost wailed looking at me with pleading eyes.

"It is Carol's right to punish Lizzie in the way she sees fit," I told her.

"But she knows she deserves it. I've tried but I can't bring myself to smack her hard enough and she just giggles. She needs a proper spanking."

"What do you mean, you've tried?" I asked, a little shocked at this sudden revelation.

"I'd been explaining to her what would happen to me and she wanted to try it. I'm just not very good at it," she said glumly.

I pushed her off my lap and she staggered and almost fell over. I pointed to the familiar spot on the carpet, and she went to it and stood before me, head bowed and hands behind her back. We were back on familiar ground now, each knowing our roles.

"You have been really naughty this time," I told her sternly, "not so much for what you did but the fact that you did so unsupervised. Was this your first time?

"Yes, Daddy."

"Then it is fortunate that I found out now. Your punishment will require some thought. In the meantime, there is still the Lizzie problem. Go and call her down here."

She immediately snapped into action and I thought I saw a slight smile on her lips as she dashed to the door. She stood outside and shouted up the stairs.

"LIZZIE, GET YOUR STUPID BITCH ARSE DOWN HERE ... NOW!

I was shocked. Ever since they'd first met, I had been aware of the style of their friendship. Emma was always the leader and Lizzie followed her around like a lost lamb. Even though they were the same age, in fact Lizzie was two months older, Emma was by far the more mature. However, I hadn't realised things had got to the point where Emma would speak to her friend like that. The door swung open, and Emma came back in tugging an extremely nervous Lizzie by the wrist. I was astonished to see that she was wearing only her underwear, a matching set of a pink lacy bra and panties. Emma dragged her across to the centre of the room and stood in her usual spot. Lizzie stood beside her, blushing madly, and trying to hide herself from my wandering eyes.

And who could blame me for looking? Lizzie was a lovely young woman. She had dark hair with a hint of red, but she looked ready to burst into tears. She was trying to shield her small tits from my prying eyes as well as hiding her pantie covered crotch. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"Stand up straight, Lizzie," I ordered her, just to see what her reaction would be. "Hands behind your back!"

She would either run out of the room and back home and I would have an irate mother hammering on my door, or ... she would do exactly what I hoped and expected. Slowly she took her hands away and put them behind her back and stood facing me. I couldn't resist a slight smile of triumph and I noticed that Emma was grinning as well. Lizzie's face was hidden by her hair, but I thought I heard the faintest of sobs.

"Emma tells me you've been a bad girl."

I saw the faintest nod of her head. "Speak up, I can't hear you."

"Y...y...yes, Sir."

"She tells me that she has already tried to deal with the matter. Unsuccessfully it would seem."

"Yes, Sir."

"Turn around so I can see. I assume she spanked you on your bottom."

Lizzie glanced up to make sure I was being serious before slowly turning round. She had an absolutely gorgeous pert bottom that was slightly pinker than the rest of her. I let her wait while I examined it from a distance. I could see why Emma was not happy with her handiwork. My chair rolled back on its castors as I stood up. I walked across to the trembling girl and looked more closely. She jumped and almost ran when I first put my hand on the right cheek. I was pleased to find that she controlled herself so well. It was slightly warm to the touch and I stroked it gently, and I felt her become rigid and a tremor ran through her young body. I went back to my seat and turned my attention to Emma.

"I can see evidence of your attempt, but it is obvious that you were over cautious. This is a good thing as it was your first time, however it was totally ineffectual as a punishment. A spanking is supposed to hurt otherwise there is no point. Did you do it over your knee?"

"She was bent over the side of the bed, Daddy."

I leaned forward and picked up the pile of papers I'd been working on and cleared a space on the top of my desk.

"Bring her over here and bend her over the edge of the desk," I ordered Emma who immediately obeyed me, grabbing Lizzie by the arm, spinning her round, and marching her the few paces to the desk. A firm hand between her shoulder blades was all that was needed to get Lizzie sprawled over the desk. Her arse looked even more lovely now, with her two pink cheeks peeking out on either side of her panties.

"Good, now give her two spanks and show me your method."

Emma looked a little shocked but did as she was told. She stood opposite me and gave Lizzie two smacks, one on each cheek. As far as I was concerned, they were little more than light taps.

"And again, but this time much, much harder."

Emma frowned in concentration and let fly. This time the sound echoed around the room and a cry of pain followed each blow.

"That's much better," I told Emma who glowed with pride. "However, there are still details that need to be cleared up. Some of the force is being absorbed by her panties. A spanking should really be done on the bare buttocks. Gather her panties tightly and hide them in her cleft and try again."

The result was amazing, and Emma grinned delightedly when she brought forth yelps with each blow she struck.

"What if I pulled them down?" she asked, finally getting into things. "you always do with me."

"Try it and see," I suggested.

Without hesitation Emma hooked her thumbs into the waistband and pulled downwards leaving the scrap of pink lace dangling at Lizzie's knees. We both paused to admire the view when we were interrupted by the front doorbell. We both froze. I was annoyed, we were at a crucial stage. I headed for the door determined to get rid of whoever was calling.

"Stay here," I ordered Emma, "and keep her like that. I'll get rid of them."

Things got more awkward when I reached the front door and opened it to find Carol on the step. I had to think quickly.

"Oh, hi Carol," I said, stalling for time.

"Hi, Chris, I wonder if I could ask your advice?"

"Sure." I was trying to work out a way to get rid of her or at least warn the girls in the study, but she had already stepped past me and was inside the hallway.

"Its about Lizzie," she began, "I've been having trouble with her lately."

My ears perked up. "Trouble? What sort of trouble?" I asked her.

"Just discipline and general teenage grumpiness. And her schoolwork's been slipping."

"And how can I help?"

Carol blushed and looked away before she answered. She seemed embarrassed to ask me. "It was something I overheard the girls chatting about one day when they were at mine. It was something Emma said."

I raised a quizzical eyebrow to encourage her to go on.

"She said something about if she's naughty or cheeky or rude or doesn't study she said that you punish her. At first, I thought she meant you take her phone or deprive her of TV or ground her or something, but it seems she meant something completely different. I may have heard it wrong but I'm sure she said that you spanked her."

She looked at me, defying me to deny it. I had to come clean, so I held my hands up in a gesture of surrender.

"It's true," I admitted to her, "its something I've always done, and it seems to work." I leaned towards her conspiratorially, "In fact I think she's grown to like it."

I was hoping to shock her, but it had the opposite effect. She looked relieved and pleased.

"What I wanted your advice about was ... do you think it would work on Lizzie?"

I gasped and swallowed hard. Did I hear that right? If she only knew that her daughter was in the next room, half-naked and sprawled across my desk with her bottom reddening nicely.

"It might work," I told her.

"The problem is I'm not sure how to go about it. That's why I thought I'd ask you?"

"I am going to have to let you into a little secret," I told her. "Emma came to me earlier and said that Lizzie had failed an essay. She also confessed that she had tried to punish her but not very well and had come to me to ask for my help."

"And did you?"

"Did I what?"

"Did you punish her? Did you spank her?"

"Yes and no. We were in the middle of it when you rang the bell. They're in my study at the moment."

I was taking a huge risk telling her. She could either barge in there to rescue her 'baby girl' or do what I hoped she'd do. She wasn't angry or upset but curious.

"Really? I'm intrigued. Can I have a look? Can I see what goes on?"

"Are you sure you want to?" I asked her seriously. "You may not be ready for this."

"We both know I'm no innocent. I've seen spanking videos, so I know what goes on. Besides you're happy to sting my bottom when we're fucking."

This was true and I couldn't deny it. We'd been having a sort of fuck-buddy affair whenever the girls were away. Carol was an adventurous and compliant lover and seemed to relish the occasional spanks she got. It certainly turned her on.

"But its not the same if it's your daughter."

"Rubbish. If she's been naughty then she deserves it."

"OK, then, but you have been warned."

I opened the study door and looked inside. The girls were as I had left them, Emma still looking like a slut and Lizzie still bent over the desk. Emma looked up at me as I came in.

"Did you manage to get rid of whoever it was?"

"Not exactly" I announced as I came in, "we have a visitor."

Hearing this Lizzie started to stand up, but Emma had already spotted Carol and was quick to push Lizzie back down over the desk. She faced away from the door and had no idea who had come in behind me. Carol's eyes widened with astonishment before she slowly burst into a smile. She glanced at me and gave me an approving look. She looked back at her daughter spread and exposed before her, displaying her bright pink bottom and the pink scrap of her panties stretched between her knees.

"I hear you've been a naughty girl." she said to Lizzie.

The reaction was immediate. Recognising her mother's voice Lizzie struggle to get up but was held down firmly by Emma's hand on her back.

"I was trying to instruct Emma in the correct method," I explained to Carol.

"Then, please, carry on," she replied, "I wouldn't want to interrupt her education."

"But Mum," came Lizzie's plaintive wail from beneath the mass of her hair.

"Quiet," snapped Carol, "I've had enough of your bad behaviour recently. Perhaps this might finally teach you a lesson."

I wheeled my chair over to the centre of the room to give us a better view and then sat down. Carol needed no second bidding as I pulled her onto my lap and put my arms around her.

"Show Carol what you've learned so far," I said to Emma, "I think another six will do it this time. She's not used to it yet."

Emma turned her attention back to the naked pink bottom at her mercy, but she hesitated. I could sympathise with her. It must have been awkward for her to do this with her victim's mother watching, but to my amazement it was Carol who encouraged her.

"Please continue, Emma, I'm intrigued and eager to see this."

I saw Emma brace her shoulders and lift her free hand. The next smack was even fiercer than her previous attempts and instantly brought a yell that was almost a scream from the trapped figure. But there was no time to process that one before the second blow fell on the other cheek. This time it produced only a faint moan and a whimper. Two more spanks rained down in quick succession before Emma paused before the final two. In the silence Carol turned her head and kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear.

"Have you noticed that Lizzie seems to be getting quite excited?"

"It would be difficult not to, but that is quite common. Emma gets really turned on every time I spank her."

Indeed, it was plain to both of us that there was an increasing amount of moisture seeping out between Lizzie's thighs. It was starting to trickle down her legs. Her pussy, which showed tantalisingly as we looked at her, glistened with her juices. I felt myself harden in response and my dick pressed into the woman on my lap. I was sure Carol noticed this as well as she naughtily wriggled to get herself comfortable on my swelling cock. I slipped my hand higher and cupped her breast beneath her thin blouse. She was not wearing a bra and my hand found her erect nipple which I took and fondled. A loud noise distracted us as Emma, oblivious to what us adults were up to, started on the final two smacks. The second and last came down and brought our attention back to the scene in front of us.

Emma stood back with a satisfied look on her face. Lizzie's bottom was now bright pink and would no doubt have warmed the room if needed.

"Well done," I told her, "you did a fine job."

"Yes, congratulation," added Carol, "it was very instructive." Then she turned to me and added, almost shyly, "Can I have a go?"

At first, I was taken aback but then a plan started to form in my mind. Lizzie had had enough, especially as it was her first time. I hoped she had learned her lesson, and my eyes told me that the spanking had been effective in more ways than one. But I also had the problem of Emma to resolve. I had promised that she would be punished for her attempt at discipline without my supervision and I felt it should be something different to our normal lying across my knee method. I think my plan took everyone by surprise.

"Yes, you can have a go," I told Carol, "but not on Lizzie. She has had enough for her first time. But I have the problem of Emma starting this without my oversight and she knew that was unacceptable. Perhaps you would like to punish her?"

Carol turned to look at me with disbelief, a look that turned to pleasure when she saw I was serious. The look on Emma's face was a sight to behold. She looked shocked and horrified but knew better than to argue. Carol stood up from my lap which was a relief to my squashed dick and walked over to the desk. Lizzie carefully stood up straight and tentatively stroked her battered bottom, looking over her shoulder trying to inspect the damage. Emma simply stood frozen to the spot looking from me to Carol in bewilderment.

"Come here Lizzie," I said and patted my knee. She hobbled over, her panties finally slipping around her ankles before coming off completely and being left in the centre of the room. She turned and lowered herself gingerly onto my knee and then hesitated when she felt the hardness of my dick pushing against the front of my trousers. I quickly put a hand on either side of her waist and pulled her down. She gasped and winced as her bruised bottom took her full weight. Once she was settled, I turned my attention back to Emma.

"Take of that slutty skirt and your equally slutty panties and bend over the desk," I commanded her. She was about to argue but I quickly stopped her with a curt, "NOW!"

With an almost infinite slowness she pulled at the hem of her skirt. The elasticated waistband expanded and slid over her bum and it slipped slowly down her legs where she kicked it off into a corner. Her underwear was just a miniature black thong. She had obviously been planning on some fun with me later on but now her plans had been dashed. My regret at missing out on this was short-lived as the warmth of Lizzie's recently tanned bottom seeped into my lap exciting my straining dick even more. I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She seemed resigned to her position as she took it off and dropped it to the floor beside her. I glanced across at Carol. She had seen the bra fall but decided to concentrate on Emma instead. I interpreted this as permission and put a hand on Lizzie's tit. It was small and soft, and delightfully firm and youthful. I kneaded it and rolled her swollen nipple with my fingers. She leaned back into me, apparently enjoying the attention.

"You heard your father," came Carol's voice and I tore my eyes away from Lizzie's tits and looked back across the room at them, "get those trashy panties off."

Emma looked confused but an inner instinct made her obey. The thong went the same way as her skirt, and she was left naked from the waist down. I was pleased to see she was neatly shaven as she knew it was expected of her. She would get into trouble if I found stubble at her daily inspection. I glanced down at Lizzie's pussy. She had left a small triangle of pubes, but her cunt lips were clearly visible. I put a hand on her knee and pulled her legs apart to give me a better view. She let me do so without complaint. I slid my hand along her thigh until it was almost touching her pussy and then turned back to the other two.

12