Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had moved and was now bent across the desk, a position that she knew well. It was one she endured for more serious punishments. Over my knee was for more light-hearted playful moments. She knew this was important. Carol cautiously reached out her hand and stroked the offered arse, still uncertain what to do.

"Give her a couple to start with, one on each cheek," I advised her, "just to get the feel of things."

Lizzie and I watched as her mother raised her hand and brought it down for the first time. I was surprised how hard she struck. Usually, novices are scared to hit too hard, but Carol was not holding back. Her second strike was even harder and even Emma, hardened as she was to this, yelped in pain. Carol looked across at me, ignoring the fact that my hand was between her daughter's thighs and I was stroking her pussy lips.

"Was that ok?" she asked.

"That was brilliant," I told her, "try another two but even harder. Ignore any noises that Emma makes. She'll try to manipulate you so just carry on."

Carol seemed to glow with pride at my praise and raised her arm again. This time there was genuine force behind the smack and Emma yelped loudly and cursed at both of us. This only served to get a fourth smack even harder than before. This time Carol rubbed her hands together and I knew she was also feeling it.

"Is it starting to sting?" I asked her, and she nodded. "Top left-hand drawer ..." I hinted.

For a moment she looked puzzled and then understood. She pulled open the drawer and looked inside before reaching in and coming up with a wooden paddle, neatly covered in black leather. Over the years I had learned how much a good spanking can make one's hand sting and so I'd invested in a few items to help me. Most of the time I enjoy the feeling of Emma's bottom under my hand and the ability to gently caress it between strokes. It only adds to the pleasure we both get from the session. But there are other times when it becomes more of a display, a performance. For more serious moments I now have the paddle. I watched Carol's eyes light up when she worked out what it was and what it was for. She tapped it experimentally against her opposite palm trying if for heft and weight.

Two of my fingers, now slick with her juices, slipped into Lizzie's tight cunt as her mother raised the paddle to head height and brought it down sharply on the already pink cheeks of my daughter's arse. It seemed like such a lovely and close family moment. Two households combined with a common purpose. A second blow fell, and Emma yelped with the pain. The other value of the paddle is that it can reach both cheeks at the same time and Carol had realised this at once. By the time the next two blows fell Lizzie's juices were flowing much more freely and were starting to soak into my trousers. Meanwhile, Lizzie had pushed her hand between us and was vigorously massaging my erect dick. But I had to concentrate. I knew that Emma was reaching her limits and, despite the excitement that Carol was so readily feeling, I would have to bring it to an end.

"Two more, Carol, and then that will be enough."

She looked at me with disappointment written across her face. There was no hiding the fact that I was busy finger-fucking her daughter, but she paid no attention, but turned back to her task, stroking the paddle back and forth across Emma's red cheeks before surprising her with a sudden strike. I grinned at her cunning as I continued to enjoy Lizzie's hand grasping my hard cock. I just wanted to stick it inside her and fuck her properly. The final smack echoed around the room and all went quiet apart from the faint squishing noises as I slipped a third finger into Lizzie's wet cunt.

"That was really good," I told Carol, "for a first time you were amazing."

"its alright for you," she replied, "you have my slutty daughter to enjoy but I'm feeling horny as hell."

"No problem," I told her, "Emma knows she should show gratitude for her punishment, I'm sure she'll oblige. By the way is it ok if I fuck this little beauty?"

"Be my guest, she's old enough and it seems she wants it as much as you do."

She turned back to Emma and with a fistful of her hair she pulled her off the desk and onto her knees. Then she tugged up her own short skirt and sat on the desk and spread her legs, displaying her naked pussy. It was a familiar sight. I had fucked Carol's pussy many a time and now it was my daughter's turn. I had no idea how she'd get on, but I had suspicions that she and Lizzie had been doing much more than homework in her bedroom every evening. Carol pulled her head forward and immediately broke into a smile. Emma was obviously doing something right.

For a while Lizzie and I watched them while I continued to slide my fingers in and out of her wet cunt. But enough was enough and, although Lizzie's gentle fingers were exciting me, I wanted more. I pushed her off and she slipped to her knees on the floor in front of me. I had always had suspicions that she was not really the shy mouse she portrayed, and I was now proved right. Without prompting she reached up and unbuttoned my trousers. I lifted from the chair to help her and she pulled them down. As my dick sprang free, I heard her gasp with delight. I watched as she bent her head forward and kissed the tip before closing her lips around it and taking me inside her mouth.

I looked across the room and Carol and I grinned at each other. I could tell by her slightly glazed expression that Emma's tongue was having the desired effect and that she was close to her orgasm. My attention was called back as I felt my dick hit the back of Lizzie's throat. I had no idea where she had learnt that, but I didn't care. I was just delighted, and I relaxed and enjoyed the moment. A hand on the back of her head encouraged her to try again and this time she went even deeper. I held her in place until she started to struggle for air. I made her stay there for a few more seconds and then released her. She pulled back, spluttering, ribbons of spit still joining us together. She looked up at me and grinned wickedly.

A little push on the back of her head urged her forward once more and she happily opened her mouth and took me back in. She now seemed eager to show off her skills and, of course, I was more than willing to let her. My dick disappeared once more, and her nose pressed against my pubes. I held her in place despite the fact she started to struggle. She had done well last time and now I was determined she should do better. Her movements were becoming desperate before I released her. She pulled back gasping for air, drool dribbling from her mouth and onto her small tits. Then, like a slut from a porn film she rubbed it all over herself until she shone with her spit.

When I glanced across the room Carol's eyes were closed and I knew she was on the brink. For some reason I wanted to be there with her, so I pulled Lizzie's face back onto my dick and began to fuck her mouth. She didn't complain and seemed to be enjoying it. When I came the force of the ejaculation took me by surprise. It was one of those rare but memorable cums. I'm sure it also took Lizzie by surprise as she struggled to take it all. As I came, I heard a scream from across the room and when I opened my eyes, I could see Carol, now fallen back and lying across the desk. Emma, still on her knees with her head half-turned and resting on Carol's thigh. Her face shone, not just with the smile of satisfaction but also with the fruits of Carol's orgasm.

I slowly let my dick slip out of Lizzie and I watched as she showed me my cum coating her tongue before swallowing theatrically while grinning up at me. I stroked her hair as a sign of approval and sank back in my chair. This had been the strangest day of my life and I knew that things would never be the same again. All four of us had crossed a line together into a mysterious and exciting future.

12