Neighbour's Boy

Story Info
He gets stuck with his tormentor for a whole month.
9.3k words
4.61
60.3k
117

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/08/2024
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: Non-Con!

All the characters in this story are over 18 years old.

Day 1:

"Dad it's not fair," Roger pleaded to his father. "Why are you giving this much authority over to Mr. Nelson. I'm almost nineteen, I am old enough to look after myself."

"We are doing that for your own good." His father sharply replied. "And you are only eighteen. That is clearly not old enough for you to understand what's best for yourself."

"What does that mean?" That is when Roger noticed his mother getting out with a suitcase. "Mom come on, you have to do something! I can go out and stay with aunt Renee; I could even go to the farm to stay with grandma for a while."

"Come on now son," His mother said. "You are making it to be a big deal, when it's nothing like that. It's not like he is going to come over and live with you. Mr. Nelson just has a spare key and he can check in on you maybe once every two or three days. That's it."

'It's a much bigger deal than you guys can imagine!' Roger thought.

Mrs. Pummel kissed her son on the cheek afterwards. Roger had a sinking feeling in his chest. He knew he couldn't really have a say in this matter. After all, their house their rules. And his father would be more than happy if he just left the house already.

Roger bent over to pick up the suitcase from his mother. The anticipation of what was coming was the worst part of it all.

"Oh you don't have to do that." The mother said. "I can carry it myself."

"Come now Shay," The father urged. "It's seven already, we're going to be late."

"It's nothing mom." Roger answered his mother as he felt lightheaded and slightly out of breath just thinking about Phil Nelson. The man that forcefully took away his anal virginity a couple of months ago. The man that was sneaking in the house and made him act out all sorts of perverted fantasies ever since. The sexual favours Roger performed for this older man was escalating further and Roger was losing sight of his future.

He felt like the last nail in the coffin was planted securely as his parents told him that they were about to go on a Europe tour for a month. And the man that was in charge of his supervision was the same man that discharged his semen in Roger's mouth a night ago.

He noticed his father waiting in front of their ride to the airport and started walking. At that moment, his mother held him by the shoulder from behind and spoke up.

"Aww come on honey, don't be sad." She could clearly see the signs of distress on her son's face. "We didn't mean to be strict with you like that. But," After a brief pause she said, "Honey, we found your weed stash!"

"What?" Roger almost screamed.

"I know!" She sounded sympathetic. "Your father found it in the garage. He was so mad!"

'But I don't even smoke weed!' Was what Roger wanted to scream out.

But he knew no one would believe him. There were only three people living in the house. It's not like another person could sneak in from the back door and plant some weed in the garage just for his father to find. His parents would never believe him over their long time neighbour and friend. The friend that was probably waiting for them to leave right at this moment.

And he was right. As soon as he walked out of the front door, he noticed the man next door waving his father goodbye. Then his mother noticed the man and she waved him goodbye too.

The tall, fat, bald man was still wearing his sleeping gown. Roger wondered about the penis of that man. He had been doing that quite a lot lately. Roget wondered if it was hard or soft, did he wash it or not. Surely it was smelly this early in the morning. The smell that he was forced to inhale almost made him pass out. The beer gut could not be hidden with any clothing, no matter how loose it was. Every part of the body of that man seemed fat, that is until you touch him. The fat legs of his helps him fuck Roger for oh so long; the well-formed arms help him hold Roger's arms, and sometimes throat, if he acts out.

"Goodbye honey," His mother's voice broke him out of his trance. "Be good to Mr. Nelson."

"Yes," His father finally said. "Don't get into any trouble while we're out. Phil there can contact us at any moment, and you will be in so much trouble young man!"

"I," Roger didn't know what to say. The apathy his father showed towards him at that point broke a little part of him inside. 'All because of some weed!' "Um, have a safe journey. Love you, mom, dad!"

"Oh we love you too!" his mother said before his father rushed her inside the car.

As the car drove away, Roger felt something trying to crawl out of his stomach but getting stuck in his throat. His heart rate was through the roof and he felt like he was about to faint right there in front of the house.

'Maybe if I pass out, Mr. Nelson will help me inside the house. Then he would probably fuck me even if I am unconscious.' Roger thought as he made his way to the front door of the house. Then he looked over to the next house and saw Phil Nelson was not there.

He didn't know if he should be relieved or anxious about the absence of that man. It might mean he was already entering through the back door of the house to enter his own back door. Roger then properly locked the door from the inside. Then he hung his head in shame as he remembered that the neighbour already had a spare key and could walk in the house at any moment from the front door!

He just stood there with his head against the door for a minute, expecting Mr. Nelson to walk in. When it didn't happen, Roger went inside and sat down on the living room sofa. The neighbour didn't show up as Roger drifted off into sleep.

His tiresome brain had him dream of Mr. Nelsons penis. He had gotten quite familiar with the appendage. The dream was so vivid that he thought the cockhead was shining right in front of his face. So he acted on his newly learned instincts and opened his mouth only to wake up in the empty living room.

He checked the time and it was half past nine. He had fallen asleep for quite a while and felt tired as he got up to walk to the kitchen. For the next month it would be either take outs or whatever he could prepare for himself.

The thought of making breakfast didn't seem appealing to him, so he ordered food online. Then after going up to check on the money his parents had left him, he realized that he couldn't order food all the time. He would have to be very stingy with the money if he was to survive the whole month on it.

When the food came and Roger was walking inside, he heard a slight rustle on the back door. It was ten o clock, and his anticipation had come to fruition. He still had the take out package on his hand when Mr. Nelson came into view.

"Oh my," The older man said. "You're having breakfast late! You could have called me and I could have prepared something for you."

These mind games were what was messing up Roger in the head. This is the same man that forcefully had sex with him. The same man that blackmailed into keep up the sexual relationship. But now he was talking to Roger as a lover that was concerned about his health.

"Why?" Roger felt like crying. "Why would you," Roger fumbled to find his words. "Why would they."

"Shhh." Mr. Nelson was right in front of him, caressing his left cheek and right shoulder. "Everything is all right"

Roger felt like melting away but kept resisting with the last of his strength.

"No, nothing's all right." Roger screamed. "Everything is fucked; this whole situation is fucked."

"It might seem that way. But I can't let you deny who you are anymore." The hand from his right shoulder started fondling his nipples over his shirt. "You'll thank me one day. Besides, you don't want to disrupt this wonderful tour for your parent do you? Who knows, this might be the thing that saves their marriage." There was a scoff.

Roger almost dropped his breakfast to the ground, but Mr. Nelson was ready for that and caught it.

"Come now, I know exactly how to make you feel better." He led Roger to the living room.

While sitting down on the couch, Mr. Nelson pushed Roger down on his knees. Now Roger was just sitting in front of the fully clothed older man between his legs. Mr. Nelson held intense eye contact while Roger looked away from time to time. It took him less than a minute, but Roger let out a sigh and started unzipping the pants of the man above. Roger then looked up and noticed the triumphant smile from the older man.

Then there it was. The cock Roger was dreaming about an hour ago. Right in front of him. And he gave it a kiss. The feel of the meaty head was getting more and more endearing to Roger. He was slightly afraid that this cock was on its way to change him forever. But his fear was not great enough for him to stop sucking the dick.

Roger was trained well by Mr. Nelson as he started going to work. He used his mouth and both hands to keep every part of the dick and the glorious balls stimulated at all times. He tried keeping eye contact but saw the older man had his head leaned back from the pleasure.

"My god you're a natural." The man said as he held Roger's head with both hands. "I'm going to cum now. Where do you want it?"

"Um," Roger knew what to say but he hesitated.

"You better say it the way I taught you boy."

"In my mouth!"

Right at that moment, Mr. Nelson slapped his face.

"In my mouth daddy!"

This time he was slapped on another cheek.

"Please daddy, I want you to cum in my face. I want to taste it; I can't live without it."

Mr. Nelson then stood up and fucked Rogers throat while holding his head. It didn't take him long to cum straight down his throat.

"There, wasn't that nice?"

Roger didn't know how to answer that.

"Since you got a nice appetizer, time for your breakfast."

Roger stood up to go to the washroom and wash his face before breakfast. But the neighbour caught him on his way.

"It's right here," He pointed to the box. "No need to go to the kitchen."

He knew what the older man was implying, and he was stripped out of any will to protest. The taste of the cum was still in his mouth and he felt like it was about to stay there for the rest of the month.

Mr. Nelson left the house and came back later with a bag. Roger guessed that the man wasn't planning to leave the house at all while his parents were away.

They had lunch together and Mr. Nelson said that they should watch some movies together. Roger didn't object and the older man brought out a hard drive and connected it with their TV. They were both clothed as they sat next to each other. After a while, Roger realized the entire hard drive was filled with pornographic videos.

Mr. Nelson opened up a folder named resurrection and started playing a video. It was an amateur video of a much older and stronger man pinning down someone younger. There was a lot of struggling and the dom threatened the twink that he wouldn't get any lube if he didn't stop resisting. The resistance quelled for a while but the forceful penetration made the younger man squirm and try to get away. What happened next was pure domination of one man by another. The older man held the younger man's hands tightly and kept fucking and telling him how he had no way out. The younger man was forced to declare his ass to the older man.

'This is!' Roger remembered his encounter with his neighbour from a month ago. Then he looked at the man sitting next to him. The older man had a smile on his face knowing the realization just hit Roger.

'What a fucking perv!' Roger thought. 'He is living out his sexual fantasies with me!'

Mr. Nelson then pulled Roger closer to him and started fondling his nipples. Another video started, this one with the same theme of domination and submission. Mr. Nelson then slowly started jerking Roger off. In his already dwindling mind, Roger let go of his control and let the older man have his way.

He lost track of time as video after video started playing. The man had different folders with weird names that somehow followed some fucked up theme. The folder titled engines was about incest, and it seemed to be the largest folder compared to others. Mr. Nelson slowly peeled off his clothes over time, but roger was too horny to even care about that.

Roger was completely weak and didn't know what was about to happen when he heard the older man say, "Do you want to cum boy?"

That question made him realize that the older man was edging him for a while. He quickly looked and noticed that it was seven o clock. He was on the edge for more than three hours.

"Ungh ... yesss!" Was his response.

"Come over here." Phil Nelson had to help Roger up and had him sit on his lap. Roger felt like he was about to fall over before the man slowly pushed his dick inside. That made him jump up, but the pain that he used to feel was almost non-existent.

He then slowly started fucking Roger in the ass as the pleasure was slowly burning him from the inside. The result of all that teasing came up and he ejaculated all over the older man's chest and stomach.

Roger then fell flat on the older man's lap with the entire hard dick inside of him.

"Cum inside me daddy!" Roger whispered. "Fill your boy up with your spunk."

Roger was way too intoxicated in pleasure to realize the dick inside of him was pulsating like crazy and semen would start to leak out of his ass as soon as it was out of him.

"You came with just my dick inside you boy." Mr. Nelson said. "There is no going back now."

'I ... no! That doesn't ... my life would be ruined!' was what Roger was thinking about, but what he said was completely different.

"Thank you daddy!" Was Roger's response.

Roger collapsed and passed out right after the dick was out of his ass.

Phil nelson caressed the back of the boy that just passed out on his lap. He knew he pretty much had the boy addicted to the feeling of a dick inside him. The older man slowly got up and laid Roger down on the couch.

He admired the eighteen-year-old body for a while before deciding to carry him to a bed. He put the kid through a lot, so he deemed that Roger deserved rest.

Two Months Earlier:

Roger Pummel was having trouble cleaning up the gunk from the small deck on the pool in their backyard. Even late in the afternoon, it was pretty hot outside. So he decided to only wear his boxer briefs to get the job done.

It was his parent's 20-year wedding anniversary and they were expected to come home pretty late. So Roger wanted to make himself feel useful by cleaning up the pool in their backyard.

The only person that could even get a view of the backyard was his old neighbour Phil Nelson. The man was in his early fifties living alone after his youngest son left the house for college. His wife died seven years ago and the man knew Roger ever since he was little.

So roger didn't think too much of it when he rolled his boxer up to the point where his balls were almost poking out. The only thing that stopped him from going completely nude was the thought of getting his cock dirty. He had been cleaning it for more than an hour and it had left him sufficiently tired and hungry.

What he didn't know was that he had a viewer for the last hour that saw his body on work getting increasingly sweaty all over. Phil Nelson was jerking off thinking of doing the unthinkable to the hot young body. The same elderly neighbour Roger discarded before practically going nude in the backyard, the same man that used to buy him coke whenever he visited their household.

Right when Roger was done with his handiwork and was about to go inside, he saw someone approaching their shared fence. He didn't have much time to think before the man came up.

"Hey there!" Mr. Nelson looked down and said. "Whoah, what do we have here."

"Oh it's nothing," Roger nervously forced himself to laugh. "I was just cleaning the place a little, now I'm about to go inside and take a shower."

"There's no need to get inside to clean yourself." Phil Nelson said as he walked to the edge of the fence. "You can just dive in the pool and swim a little."

"Oh I'm too tired for a swim right now."

What Mr. Nelson did next shocked the eighteen year old boy. The elder man held one hand on the fence and easily jumped over to his backyard.

"Oh my," The older man said as he kept walking closer to Roger. "It was too much work for such a fragile young body. Come now, I can give you a massage to help you get relaxed."

"Oh no, I don't want to bother you now."

"Come now, does it look like I would be bothered." Phil Nelson was hoping the younger man would notice his half-mast boner, but Roger was too nervous to notice anything. "The sun's still out, come lay on your back and I will give you a nice and relaxing massage."

Roger was intimidated by the larger man so he decided to just do what he was told. He would later learn that this one decision was the turning point in his life. Phil Nelson just figured out how submissive the boy really was and he decided to make the boy completely his; in mind and body.

"Boy you tucked your underwear to make it look like a thong right there." Mr. Nelson remarked. "And you're completely hairless. Late bloomer I see!"

"Huh, it's so hot out here you know!" Roger didn't want to explain his hairlessness.

"It sure is son. It sure is." The older man took his shirt off at that moment. Roger saw the top half of the temple he would be worshipping from then on for the first time. By conventional standard, the torso was not attractive. There were sizable man boobs and a beer gut poking out. Grey and black hair all over his body.

Roger froze up when the older man put his hands on his shoulders. His entire body was on top of Roger as he massaged his shoulders. "It feels good, doesn't it? Where do you want me to go next?"

"Um." Roger felt something was off about the whole thing and just wanted to get out of the situation.

"It's alright, I'll just follow the regular procedure. You don't have to say a thing."

Then Mr. Nelson pulled out a bottle of massage oil out of his pocket.

'What the ... did he have that in his pocket before coming here?'

He poured a lot of it on his chest and rubbed his entire torso with the thing. While doing so, he spent an uncomfortably long amount of time near the waist and the chest area. The man circled around his hairless areola for a long while before rubbing the nipples. Roger let out involuntary moans as he was being stimulated in that area.

"Yes!" The older man said. "You see? I know just how to make you feel good."

The man then started massaging his feet and slowly but surely making his way to his crotch. He rubbed his fingers under the underwear and it was evident that the penis was hard underneath. With one quick motion, Mr. Nelson pulled the underwear down and the penis was free.

"Whoops! My bad, usually people just have a towel in this area." He said as he softly touched the erect penis. "That's why it was hard for me to work around the place. But don't worry about it, it's a completely natural reaction."

"Mr. Nelson, I don't think we should ..."

"Shh, just let it happen!"

"But my parents,"

"They won't be home for a long time. They told me so."

"But still,"

Roger stopped talking, not because of what Mr. Nelson said, but because of what he did. The older man was now holding the hard dick of the teenager lying down. He then slowly started rubbing the cock up and down.

"Close your eyes boy."

Roger obliged and soon lost himself in the pleasure of his sex organ that he was hoping to fuck women with. It wasn't long before he was moaning. It felt oh so wrong with the person that was giving him the pleasure, but Roger lost himself in the moment.

"Tell when you're about to cum boy." The man commanded.

And in less than a minute later, Roger announce in between his moans. "I'm about to cum, oh my ... noooooo."