Neighbour's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes it is!" the older man answered. "You used to love it when I gave you coke. Seems like your parents were hiding a different kind of it."

"I don't know if I can,"

"Oh that was it." The older man put the cap on the small vial. "There's no way it would be safe for anyone to take all of this at once. This was just a taste."

Roger felt a rush like never before. No amount of coffee or energy drinks could have an effect like just a pinch of the drug did to him. He just sat there while looking around his parent's bedroom for a moment. Then he did something even he never expected to do in his lifetime. Roger held Mr. Nelson's head with both of his hands and started kissing him. For the first time, he was taking charge in the situation and drove his tongue inside the older man's mouth. They made out for a while when Roger heard his phone ringing.

Saliva was still running down his chin when Roger saw that his mother was calling him. It was nearly two in the night; Roger assumed that they might have reached their destination.

"I think I don't need to pick up." Roger said, afraid of getting caught over phone. "It's already too late, I could tell them I was asleep later."

"Nonsense! You will pick it up. Your poor mother might get worried if you don't."

Roger sighed and realized there was some truth in the statement. He then took a deep breath trying to calm himself before picking up the call.

"Hi mom! How's it going, you guys land safe? Was everything alright on your journey?" Roger was nowhere near as calm as he would like to be.

"Yes honey! We've just arrived at the hotel. Is everything alright with you? Did you eat properly?"

"Oooh of course." Roger let out an involuntary moan as a finger entered him again. "You worry too much mom. There's no need to worry. You know me, no worrieeees."

"What are you doing Roger? You sound agitated."

"Oh come on, it's nothing!" the older man then started to lick Roger's neck. And soon enough, the finger started rubbing against his prostate. "Ah, daddy!"

"What? You want to talk to your father? Well, alrighty then."

"What? No! Mom wait!"

"What is it Roger? Do you need more money?"

"Um hi dad! Oomph!" there was a forceful push as soon as he said the word dad. "I, everything is fine, just enjoy your vacation."

"Don't make any trouble while you're out there. And if you need more money, you might go and ask about it from Phil Nelson. He would be able to provide if you carelessly spend all the money I gave you."

'Oh he can provide alright!' Roger thought.

"Of course I will go to Mr. Nelson, Ow!" He received a sharp spanking. "If I need anything."

"What's happening over there? What are you doing? It's way too late now, why do you sound like that?"

"Oh I fell asleep this afternoon and slept a lot." Roger explained. "So now I'm up trying to spend some energy."

"I'm telling you again, don't do anything that might hurt our family."

"Wow dad! Ok!"

"What does that mean young man?"

"Have a great vacation dad."

Roger quickly hung up and threw his phone on his parent's king sized bed.

It didn't take too long for him to end up completely naked on his back with his legs resting on his older neighbour's shoulders. His heart rate was still through the roof as he felt the older man slowly pushing his dick inside of him. The pleasure he felt from that familiar foreign object getting inside of him was undeniable now. He didn't even try to hide his moans now as the older man picked up his pace.

Roger slowly got an erection as he was getting fucked. Before he knew it, Mr. Nelson tightly tied up his balls with something. Roger stopped his moaning and tried to see what was happening.

"You'll feel better. Trust me!"

Trust was the thing Roger could never gain over this man. Not after the things this man had done. But, he was mostly right about the things that made his body feel euphoric lately. Besides, it was not like he had any other choice.

So Roger went along with whatever the older man was doing to him. The man held the same position for almost fifteen minutes and came deep inside Roger. By the time Mr. Nelson came; Roger's legs were almost touching his own shoulders.

Roger's own penis was rock hard for the entire time but he was not able to cum. When the older man pulled out his dick, Roger was still hard. When The man came up and presented his now flaccid dick for him to clean with his mouth, Roger was still hard. When the older man moved up and presented his asshole in front of his mouth, Roger was still hard.

The sight of a hairy asshole should have made Roger's penis flaccid at any point, but the tightly bound dick was as hard as ever.

"Go ahead now!" The older man commanded. "You know what to do."

And Roger did it. He pushed his tongue inside Mr. Nelson's anus. This was an act he could never get used to. There was absolutely nothing pleasurable for him. And he figured that it could not be that much enjoyable to the older man as well. So, Roger deduced that the only reason he was being forced to do this was to further his submission. And he was letting the older man do it.

Despite his belief of the pleasure the man on top was receiving, Mr. Nelson had a raging erection only five minutes into his anal cleaning. This time, the older man leaned against the headboard and had Roger sit on his lap. He then lightly played with Roger's painfully hard erection.

Roger was constantly feeling like he was going to burst out; but his semen just would not come out. The older man pulled Roger closer so that the two penises were touching. Then he started to slowly rub the dicks together. After commanding Roger to spit on them, the rubbing made him feel too much pleasure combined with discomfort. Roger almost fell on his back and the older man had to hold him with one hand.

After a while, Roger received the command to turn around and ride the dick in reverse cowboy position. Roger then kept bouncing on the dick until the man told him to get up.

"Daddy!" Roger pleaded. "It's starting to hurt. Please let me cum."

"It hurts, but," The man reached around and just held the tip of Roger's dick. "It also feels oh so good, doesn't it?"

"I ... it does feel good."

"You get to cum when I let you, understand?"

"Yes daddy!"

"Now then, face down, ass up."

Roger quickly assumed the position and Mr. Nelson mounted him with both his legs on either side of him. It felt like the man was trying to Pin Roger down to the bed as he received the fucking.

"Do you want more?"

"Oh my god yes daddy! Please give it to me. I want you to cum inside me." Roger knew what the older man wanted to hear. But he slowly feared that these words that he muttered over and over again were coming from his heart.

"Such a good boy. Daddy's little boy!" The older man leaned over and untied the cinch over his dick and balls. "And good boys deserve rewards."

As soon as the pressure was off, Roger let out stream after stream of cum onto his parent's bedsheet. The older man had turned him into a moaning mess as he was writhing in pleasure. All the while, the large dick was still planted in him. The shaking of the younger man's body provided the last bit of push for the older neighbour to cum inside again. Roger was so lost in his own pleasure that he could not figure out that the dick inside his ass had pulsated for a while before slowly getting softer and slipping out of him.

He should have felt tired and weary, but his entire body was still on fire. He looked at the older man and started blinking faster.

"Daddy?" He managed to say despite feeling deathly nervous. "What's happening to me? I, don't know if I ..."

"You're just jittery, that's all!" The man said with a calm voice. "Don't worry, it will get better. I know just how to make you feel better."

That entire night was filled with sexual debauchery Roger could never imagine in his whole life. He was not tied down or restricted in any way shape or form. So Roger was able to cum as freely as he could. And the older man made him cum four more times over the next three hours. The last time was when Roger just received a wet and sloppy hand job from his older neighbour. When he came on the man's hand, he was trained enough to go ahead and lick the hand clean.

That is when he was able to hear some birds chirping outside. The sun was not out yet, but it was close. Roger collapsed onto his side, almost senseless, but still not quite able to fall asleep.

It took him a while to get to his senses, but when he did, he noticed the older man was getting out of the washroom.

"Come over here," The older man said. "I've drawn a bath."

Roger was completely drained but forced himself to slowly get up and just obey the older man. He didn't know what would happen to him if he didn't listen. The older man walked over to Roger, gave him a peck on the lips, put his hand under his armpits and slowly helped him walk to the washroom.

Roger was slowly helped to lay down on the warm water. It did feel relaxing, and he almost fell asleep on the tub. That is when he felt a rough set of hand running around his shoulders. Roger instinctively stiffened up, expecting the hands to start groping around his pleasure points. But to his surprise, the hands stayed at the shoulders. The older man then brought up a large bottle of water in front of his face.

"Drink up, you'll need it." The man commanded. "Relax boy, it'll feel better."

Those words were used in different context by the same man to him. Roger felt so conflicted, but decided to let himself go.

"That's better! You were so good today. I am so glad I made the first move on you. We would have never been like this; feeling so good together."

Roger remembers the first move made by the older man. The threats of getting outed, the blackmail, the physical force and intimidation; all of that was part of the older man's first move!

And now they were together in a bath. Roger was receiving a massage that had no sensual connotation. It was just one person trying to give some form of comfort to another. Everything he had gone through and still was going through made him feel so conflicted that he didn't know what to do with his life.

And it was only the first day of the month!