All Comments on 'Neighbour's Daughter Asks for Help'

by hammondo

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
withinreasonwithinreasonover 3 years ago

5 Stars. Enjoying your stories. Look forward to more.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 3 years ago
good read

how about adding her mom to the mix??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry I goofed my five star rating up

I meant to give this 5 stars; it is very deserving of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mom

Loved the story...5*

Now, tell us about Mom!

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 3 years ago

A young woman who knows what she wants is always a recipe for hot sex. 😈

Great story. Thank you

G5902G5902over 3 years ago
MOM!!!

This is truly a very nicely written story and it is a great story line. But please, he has to do mom! Truthfully, I understand that somethings should be left to our imagination.

VtenduranceVtenduranceover 3 years ago

Loved it! Mom needs some action too, maybe even mother daughter??

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mom?

Please!

hammondohammondoover 3 years agoAuthor

I'm pleased several of you are enjoying this story. A sequel is in development. Which will focus more heavily on Hannah's Mum!

SymmonsSymmonsover 3 years ago
Mom's Turn

Hannah had a great time and I think her mother, Kathy, is in for a great treat also! Another chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2!!!!

More of Hannah tooo please!

CD52CD52about 3 years ago
Slut

Love the story! But why do men who love sex as much as women call a woman a slut? What does that make him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice story, but...

If the roles had been reversed, then the older married woman would have been called a slut and the story would have been in the loving wives category. In that case we’d be talking about a score of 3.0 because she didn’t get her just punishment.

The hypocrisy of the readers/voters on this site is truly amazing and disappointing. I have seen excellent stories exploring female sexuality get trashed simply because of this bias. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice story, but needs 2 b continued, not with hannah, but with kathy, especially after kathy found out that her husband was having a secret affair with Angela, (while they supposedly working away from home.), spice it up abit by them getting there own back.

hammondohammondoabout 3 years agoAuthor
Sequel posted

Have just posted a follow up, "Hannah's Mum wants help too"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice premise.

Well written.

Not to fast to get to the main course. Nice taking it slow to find out what was the most exciting for each other.

Wasn't really a fan of the final fuck in the ladies' room. And, if it had to happen a quick blowjob or pussy licking would have been better -- and a more realistic possibility.

Wasn't quite five-star worthy, but I gave it five stars anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In reality he has a lot more to loose than Hannah. Hannah if caught would be considered an immature teen sowing wild oats. He, old enough to be her grandpa, would loose his wife, kids, job, community respect and that’s assuming Hannah’s father doesn’t beat him to a pulp with a baseball bat. That said, except for him being weak and lacking remorse or empathy this was well written. The sequel is bound to be interesting as this weak older man succumbs to her mum’s seduction again probably without consequences.

roveroneroveronealmost 3 years ago

WHAT an ego boost for him, expert tutelage for her...!

rbell42rbell42over 2 years ago

What about getting together with her Mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex happens, and is over too fast.

Not nearly enough details about how he licked her pussy. Needed her reacting to each thing he did. Needed her telling him what she liked: good, better, best. Needs her directing him to do it slower. Faster. Softer. Harder.

Why doesnt he lick her to multiple orgasms at least one of the times?

What about her ass. What's it like? Does he like it? Why didn't she ask him? And show it to him? And perhaps, while he was enjoying licking and fingering her pussy, doesn't he at least touch/finger her asshole? And maybe lick it?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My fingers were in my pussy the entire time. Loved it.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

I have just finished reading "Neighbour's Daughter asks for Help". This comment applies to THAT story in isolation.

I have only just learned from the second batch of these comments today that there is now a sequel, but I not yet read it, so for the moment don't know if it will reveal his "semi-frigid" wife Angela's passionate affair elsewhere (Ted?) or not! But the stage was steadily building-up for it throughout this `prequel'. I shall find out shortly!

Meanwhile..

Although I found the writing generally quite good, fluid and easy to follow on the whole, refreshingly devoid of those irritating and irksome, tedious and defiant little adolescent rebellions and pouting pointless kick-outs at literary and/or societal norms quite often found in works from some unsettled authors in the former colonies.

Imagine therefore my consternation when this UK(?) author suddenly drops into the Australian idiomatic misuse (abuse) of the "White-Pigeon" (Bird-of-Peace) erroneous substitution for the past participle of the verb "dive" which of course is, as it always was, and always has been,- `dived'!

Only a white pigeon is called a Dove, there is NO other meaning of the word! Now, I DIVE into the pool, into the cesspit, or wherever, but previously I DIVED IN, tricky huh?

Well, we are used to rebellious youth finding it amusing to mock their elders and try to emulate the innocent errors of the ignorant or inadequate, with a proprietary twist deliberately construed to form their own private language! Wicked! Evil! Awful, Terrible,

"taking pity on her, I dove between her legs." -writes our erstwhile Author! Well, I suppose that in your naivety, you must have MISTAKEN something else for a Birds-Nest? Not a mistake as a mature Englishman that I am likely to emulate!

Only a fool learns from his mistakes, -the Wise learn from the mistakes of Others! (Confucius).

Only a Jackass repeats those mistakes, and to wish for a better outcome is insanity! (Richard Snugfit)

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 2 years ago

Would have liked to see him have more fun. But a great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the fucking secretly. She needed cock and got it.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Flaws

He picks her up from work at four and they get home at eight,so he works four hours from home,I don't think so.The night after the first time,he walks the dogs with Kathy ,whilst Angela who is away for a few days makes dinner,she must have awfully long arms.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Flaws

He picks Hannah up at four from work and they get home at eight,meaning he works four hours away from home,get real.The night after the first time with Hannah,he walks the dogs with Kathy whilst Angela makes dinner.As she is away for a few days she must have very long arms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But when the sex starts it zooms.

He begins to lick her pussy. No extended details. She has an orgasm.

Sex? Sure.

Erotic? Not.

Three stars.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

This story really turned me on. I can't wait to read the sequel, especially about Kathy's hot bod to see if her tits are as wonderful as Hannah's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really wanted to know how Hanna felt, smelled and tasted. In sumptuous detail! Draw out the story, edge us as you did for her, make us feel, smell and taste. Great story, great characterizations. We just need more depth to the experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and erotic; moved a bit fast into the initial sexual request, but kept a nice balance between hot sex and worry/ awareness of risk. Looking forward to reading the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it going to fuck my ass with my 13 inch dildo rite now keep it coming yours truly cum slut

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69over 1 year ago

Nice story telling. Tx!

Personally though, i object to the widespread habit of calling women sluts for the simple fact they appreciate and enjoy their own sexuality.

Hannah is not even any kind of promiscuous, she's just as sexually conscious as most guys obviously prefer their women, and just for that the term 'slut' is applied numerous times.

Call me a feminist, but by that standard all of us male readers should be deemed megasluts ourselves.

Just respect a woman for having the same human urges you do yourself. If you're not a slut, why is she?!

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit11 months ago

"Do you really think that if anyone finds out... they'll care whether you fucked me once, twice, or several times?"

love her character. so desperate & willing to beg for what she wants. i wish more women were like her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written, but the going on and on with labeling Hannah a slut doesn't sit right with me. She has a pretty normal sex life, and it's basically just begun. Jack, however, has decades of having sex with just not his partners (assuming he had girlfriends before marriage), but also prostitutes and randos. If that label must be used, it should apply to Jack, not Hannah. When are authors going to start getting this right?

-

Hannah swallowing Jack's cum and remarking something like, "Mmm, protein" is just weird and gross. Is it an indication of her immaturity? I don't know, but I could have lived without that level of cringe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise.

But every sexual encounter is much too automatic. Too mechanical. Too abrupt in starting. Too fast in reaching orgasm/s.

Needed much more playing. With cock. With balls. With pussy.

Needed substantial edging.

Three stars.

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGalt7 months ago

Maybe a followup with her Mom?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Agree with JG. This really needs a chapter 2. And the author is still around.

When Hannah comes home for winter break, she discreetly nudges Kathy and Jack to hook up so they'll both be happier.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

NVM.

The sequel was already written: "Hannah's Mum Wants Help Too".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhammondo@hammondo
Self-confessed, middle aged "perv", obsessed with all matters sexual and sensual. I will be writing a variety of stories, across a number of different categories. None of them are true. But all have some basis in reality. However small that may be. All will have been triggere...