Neighbours in the Time of COVID-19 Pt. 02

Story Info
Neighbour helping a neighbour.
2.7k words
4.56
6.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers

Last episode:

Previously I had Dianne tied to her bed, naked and pretty much in agreement that I was going to control her body and responses for a while that afternoon. My wife was out visiting with her friends for a few hours and we'd be uninterrupted in Dianne's house. To recapitulate:

Once bound and secured, Dianne said, "What are you going to do to me?"

"Well, I am going to find out if you deserve to have that orgasm you invited me to give you. It will be intense and if you want me to stop at any time, all you have to do is say 'red' and I'll stop. I won't guarantee that you'll cum today. But you might. And if I stop, I'll untie you and go home. Are you ready to find out what this is like?"

Dianne was wide-eyed at the prospect of going somewhere she'd never been before. A small damp spot under her pussy started to form on her duvet. She was ready...

Chapter 2 begins

I decided that she'd not be gagged for this initial encounter because I wanted to hear her verbal and guttural responses to my ministrations. I intended to play her body like a violin. However, I did decide to blindfold her. That way her sensory responses to my touch would be heightened and she'd not be able to see what was coming (sorry for the pun) next. I ripped another piece of her sun skirt and tied it securely over her eyes.

"Is that necessary...", she whined.

"Yes it is, my dear. I want you to enjoy this as much as possible and not seeing me will allow you to experience your other senses more fully," I explained. "I am here to teach you while we begin your trip to the land of bliss."

After tying the blindfold, I traced my fingers from her ears to her neck, ran my index finger around her lips. She instinctively opened her mouth and her tongue darted out to try and touch my fingers. I welcomed her horny response. She had no idea how horny she'd soon be.

I continued by softly touching her chest and tracing my fingers around her tits teasingly. She arched her back to try and push her luscious breasts closer to my hands but to no avail. I touched her nipples just once and noted that both were rock hard. Later she'd experience the thrill of having them pinched, squeezed and if something was available, even clamped.

Leaving her chest, I continued to caress her belly area and circled her navel. She started to moan softly as she realized that I may be on my way to her pussy. Of course, I was but not anytime soon. This violin was being played "al dolce" and the crescendo was still a long way off.

I fingered her navel for a while and then bent over to give it a soft kiss. She inhaled sharply in surprise but I'm sure it was a good surprise. And then I proceeded to fuck her navel with my tongue. Her moans became a bit and more intense. I'm sure her clit was throbbing at this point and I looked down to see what her pussy looked like. As expected, it was glistening and the damp spot on her duvet was growing. Mmmmm.

Leaving her navel, I moved my hands to her groin and gently massaged her pubic area without touching her labia. The soft flesh at the top of the inside thigh was a pleasure to touch and I used my fingers to teasingly circle her pussy. Dianne's clit was clearly engorged and likely very sensitive at this point.

Dianne was moaning softly while I lightly massaged her, but didn't say anything. She tugged a bit at the restraints but not too strenuously. She was mine...

I continued for a few moments before caressing her inside thighs and moving down her legs to her toes. Once at the toes I gave them a soft stroking before bending over to lick them. When she felt my tongue on her toes she started to writhe on the bed. I drew one of her big toes into my mouth and sucked it like it was a cock. (I am never given a blow job, but I know the technique from porn!). Poor Dianne was very horny and was moaning and twitching on her bed.

"Do you like this, Dianne?" I whispered to her.

The only audible response I got from her was louder moaning as she tossed her head from side to side. I had to take that as a 'yes'. I sucked off all of her ten toes and could clearly see that she was aroused like she had likely never been before.

Leaving her toes, I worked my way up her legs with my tongue, switching from left to right as I moved closer to her waiting pussy. I took my time to get there, as Dianne's moans grew even louder and her breathing became deeper and a little sporadic. She knew where I was going but didn't know what to expect...

After a few minutes, my mouth and tongue were almost at the target. I licked her sensitive crease at the top of her thigh and sucked the skin beside her labia. All I heard was "Mmmmmmm" and when I again asked if she liked what I was doing, she took a deep breath and murmured "Yes."

I positioned my mouth right over her gaping pussy and exhaled softly on her clit. She bucked her ass off the bed I'm sure hoping for contact. I continued to do that and she settled down to enjoy the experience. And then I licked her labia, first the left and then the right. Her moaning and murmuring intensified and when I nibbled the soft flesh I felt she was moving slowly towards an orgasm. How little she knew about when that would happen!

Then without warning, I jabbed my tongue into her sopping wet pussy and contacted her aching clitoris. She inhaled sharply as her ass rose to me my mouth. When she dropped her ass back down, I went back to her pussy and drew her engorged clit into my mouth, circling it with my tongue. My face was getting coated with her pussy nectar and her taste was delicious.

While still between her legs, "Are you OK?" I asked. She answered with another "MMMMmmm."

"Would you like to cum?" I continued. Her almost frantic response was "Yes, oh yes, suck me, fuck me, I want to cum, I need to cum..."

That's when I had to stop. I got up and sat down on the bed beside her. "Remember my dear, two of the conditions: Firstly that I control when and if you cum and secondly, your orgasms have to be earned. So far, you have been a good little sex toy, but I have not asked you for anything."

I reached over to hold her tits, and continued, "These tits are mine now and if you want to cum, you'll need to submit them to my whims. " To make my point I pinched both of her nipples and she yelped. Then I put a finger on her clit and teased her while I spoke softly

"You see, today - to earn an orgasm - you'll learn how the pleasure/pleasure continuum works. I am going to torture your tits and tantalize your pussy. As you know, you have a safe word - 'red' and if you use it, we'll stop, I'll untie you and go home. And if you don't you'll have the most intense orgasm of your life."

I continued massaging her clit while pinching a nipple. Dianne did not know what to do with these new sensations. I wished that I'd had the foresight to put the nipple clamps in my pocket before leaving my house.

Under my touches Dianne was squirming, moaning and writhing. I was loving it! I stopped for a minute and left her while I went into her ensuite bathroom. Almost everyone has an electric toothbrush these days and I figured it would serve as an impromptu vibrator. Not elegant, but hopefully effective. I came back to her and sat down on the side of the bed. I turned on the toothbrush and touched the butt end to her nipples. The effect was not terrible. So I used the device on one side while pinching the other. A few minutes later, I switched. Dianne just kept moaning and breathing erratically while I hurt her tits. I couldn't tell if she liked it, but she wasn't complaining!

I moved the "vibrator" down her tummy until it found her clit. It provided just the right amount of low grade stimulation and I held it there while alternately squeezing her tits. Using my nails to pinch her enlarged nipples elicited gasps from her lips. Sweet sounds to my ears.

Going back to her bathroom, I picked up the bristle hair brush I saw earlier. The bristles were just firm enough for my next step. Holding a nipple firmly, I drew the brush across it. Again she yelped at the pain. Her "reward" was a slap on her tit with the backside of the brush. Another yelp. Her other breast then received the same treatment before I got the tooth brush from between her legs to again tease her clit with it.

I'd estimate that I kept this up for about 10 minutes. Dianne was perspiring quite a lot by that point and clearly in some discomfort. She had not made any verbal sounds other than moaning, yelping and gasping. I was very pleased at how she was taking this initial introductory session.

"Do you want to cum?", I whispered coyly knowing that she was nowhere near where i wanted her to be.

"Mmm, yes", Dianne said.

I could not refrain from asking, "Yes what?" like I was talking to a child who wanted a cookie...

"Yes, please - make me cum", Dianne uttered softly. So I left her pussy and my hands returned to her breasts. I again pinched both nipples - hard.

"No, not that", she said. "I want to cum..." I had to say, "Of course you do Dianne, but you're not ready yet. Remember, this is NOT about what you want, it's about what I want. And now, I want to taste you...".

I bent over her and took her right nipple in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around it and sucking it hard. Then her left nipple received the same treatment. I alternated right and left for a few minutes, before again tracing a line down her torso with my tongue. In short order, I was again hovering over her pussy. This time it was to exhibit my cunnilingual talents. I traced around her labia with my lips a few times before finding her clit with my tongue. On contact, she raised her ass off the bed to hump my face.

I taunted her. "Now do you want to cum?" My question was met with a louder "Yes, please."

I continued by lapping her engorged clit. I took it into my mouth and sucked on it while she writhed and moaned. She was getting to that special place between earth and the great beyond.

I took my tongue from her clit and sucked on her labia, but every so often giving her clit a lick. And then back to full-time clit action. Circling her clit, my nose filled with the aroma of her pussy nectar, I tantalized and teased her.

She began to breathe deeply and more quickly as I worked her to a frenzy.

"Do you want to cum"?

"YES, PLEASE - MAKE ME CUM!" poor little Dianne asked. She was almost at the edge, I could tell.

"Sorry, not yet my dear", I had to respond. I sat up and placed a finger into her pussy. Stroking her clit again. And then a second finger, she was so thoroughly soaked it was easy. I fucked her with my hand and when I put the third finger in her sopping cunt she gasped. To distract her I pinched her left nipple and then removed my fingers from her pussy. I wiped my fingers on her lips so she could get a good taste of her own pussy juice making sure to leave a smear on her upper lip so that she'd enjoy the aroma with every breath.

When she had calmed down a bit, I resumed sucking her delicious pussy. In short order, Dianne started moaning "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE" over and over as she rolled her head from side to side. When she did, I stopped sucking her clit and concentrated on her labia. Her breathing was rapid and shallow. When her breathing became more regular, I returned to her clit until she again resumed "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE" over and over and rolling her head from side to side.

I'd say this pattern continued for a number of times until she screamed, "NOW, I WANT TO CUM NOW! MAKE ME CUM, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!"

She was MINE, her orgasm is MINE. I didn't want to let it go. I didn't want what I owned to be given away. But I did. For Dianne. Because she had pleased me. Because I knew that she'd be back for more. Because I knew she was hooked. Because she had never had an intense experience like this before and she would want it again.

So I fucked her pussy and clit with my lips and tongue. I sucked her clit with abandon and flicked it with my tongue while it was between my lips.

And then, she screamed "I'M CUMMING - I'M CUMMING!!" Her pussy juice covered my face. She arched her back off the bed as the waves of orgasmic release washed over her. "AHH AHH AHH", she said as the orgasm crested and she returned to the shore. Her whole body tensed and relaxed a few times as she experienced the waves of bliss I promised her much earlier.

When she relaxed her body for the last time, I untied the restraints and took off the blindfold. Her entire body was covered in sweat. Still clothed, I lay down beside her and caressed her. I moved her matted, sweaty hair from her forehead and gave her a soft kiss. I could still taste her pussy on her lips and it was even more delicious.

"How was that"? I asked.

All she could muster was a soft "mmmm" and a smile. I got up and went downstairs to her kitchen. Returning with a glass of cold water with some ice from her freezer, I said "I'd better go and get to work on my yard. My wife will be home in an hour or so and it had better look like I was working on it". I put the glass down on her night stand and left my naked, sweaty but satisfied neighbour alone on her bed. With a big smile on my face I went home, washed my face and hands to cover the evidence and went back out side to do the yard work that was expected.

About an hour and half later, my wife returned. I had a sketch of what I wanted the yard to look like and I had made a good dent in removing the flagstones and pea gravel.

She said' "It looks like you've been busy out here."

"Yes indeed", I replied. As she was surveying the progress, Dianne came outside with a pitcher of water and a glass. She said, "He's been out here all afternoon and I've been bringing him some water."

"That's great" my wife said "I'm glad that you were here to look after him. Let me know if there is anything he can help you with. He's pretty handy..."

Dianne handed me a glass of water over the fence and smiled. But she didn't see my wife smiling at me too. I drank the water, thanked Dianne and then she went back into her own house.

"How did it go with her while I was at Abby's?" my wife asked.

I just smiled and answered, "She's on her way to getting hooked..." and went back to my yard work.

Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers