Neighbours in the Time of COVID-19 Pt. 03

Story Info
Neighbours helping Neighbours during the pandemic.
2.3k words
4.58
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers

Last Episode:

In chapter 2, I had given my neighbour Dianne likely the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. My wife, Barb had gone to spend an afternoon with friends and the opportunity to hook-up with Dianne had presented itself.

When Barb returned she asked, "How did it go with her while I was at Abby's?"

I could only smile and replied, "She's on her way to getting hooked". I didn't have to explain. Barb knew what I meant. And she went into our house to get dinner ready.

Background:

A few weeks ago, I had come inside to grab a beer and found Barb at her computer watching lesbian porn. It was a big surprise since she had never expressed an interest in girl/girl action and never mentioned bi tendencies. I can't say I was not intrigued and decided to discuss it with her later.

Our own sex life was quite active and since we decided not to have kids, we were free to pursue some hedonistic activities. On vacations, we have done some spouse swapping but never bisexual swinging. While we were not a Ds couple, we found that she enjoyed being submissive in the relationship and was turned on by bondage and orgasm delay/denial. And I enjoyed being in control of her passions. As time went on, our play had become more and more intense and we added pain and torture to the mix. She loved the intensity of the pain and the way it heightened her orgasms. She had become an endorphin junkie hooked on the adrenaline rush.

After I caught her with the lez-porn, I wanted to know what it was about. Barb told me that she's been fantasizing about having a girl to dominate, tease, torture and control the way that she was controlled by me. But she couldn't bring one of her friends into it and she wasn't about to start up with some stranger. When the pandemic hit, put her desires on hold. And then she thought of Dianne who had moved in next door last July. She suggested that I get more "friendly" with Dianne who was a single divorcee and not able to socialize much due to COVID-19. She thought that if I were able to seduce Dianne then I'd somehow be able to make her "available" to Barb. Since Barb means the world to me, I agreed to do anything to make her happy...

Chapter 3

I finished my yard work and went into the house to shower and get cleaned up for dinner. Barb had made her special spaghetti and opened a vintage Chianti. Over dinner Dianne wanted to all about my afternoon with Dianne. I recounted how Dianne had made to overture to me. Barb almost fell off her chair!

"That horny bitch!" she laughed, "Hitting on MY wonderful husband!!"

As I told Barb about the rest of the afternoon, I could sense that she was getting very turned on herself. She kept shifting positions in her chair and I could see her nipples stiffening behind her lace bra and silk blouse.

After dinner, we started to clear the dishes and as she was loading the dishwasher, I walked up behind her, held her tits in my hands and nuzzled her neck. With my boner pressed hard against her ass, I whispered, "Let's leave this for later and go upstairs..."

Barb turned to face me, kissed me hard and then took my hand in hers and lead me to the bedroom. Once there she sat at the foot of the bed with me standing in front of her. With lighting speed she unbuckled my belt, undid my jeans and pulled down my shorts. In no time at all, my cock was in her mouth. It was exquisite.

For the next eternity, she circled her tongue around the tip, nibbled, licked and kissed my rigid shaft, and sucked my balls.I had both of my hands in her hair as she gave me a most delicious blow job. And when I tensed up and she felt the cum

about to erupt, she took all of me into her mouth and I blasted semen down her throat. She took it all, released my cock from her oral grip and licked the final squirts.

It was fantastic!! My knees were a bit wobbly but I felt great. I needed that after tantalizing Dianne in the afternoon with no release for me. I told Barb that I needed to bathroom for a few minutes and when I returned to the room, I found Barb naked and standing at the foot of the bed where I had been moments before.

Our bed was an antique wrought iron four poster. Everyone who saw it thought that it was quaint and no one really appreciated how useful it was for us. The bondage possibilities were almost endless. Standard spread eagle on the bed. Hog-tie. Suspension. Legs up and spread. and many more. The bed was heavy and I had taken the opportunity to have rings welded in strategic locations disguised as ornaments. No casual observer would have seen the bed as a bondage device.

Barb's body was amazing. At 5 foot 6 inches and about 120 pounds she was fit and toned. She works out almost everyday in our home gym and has a female trainer come in twice a week. She is well muscled and taut. She keeps her pussy trimmed with just a light "peach fuzz" above her labia. Her firm breasts are 36C with dark areolae and perky nipples. She is, what every red-blooded male would call "very fuckable".

And now she is standing there, patiently waiting for her reward.

I pulled out the "toy box" from under the bed and retrieved the soft wrist cuffs. Attaching one to each wrist and making them just tight enough not to come off. Next was the rope which I attached to the rings on the top of each post while standing on the bed. Silently, I attached the end of each rope to the D-ring on each cuff and hoisted her arms over her head. I kissed her passionately at this point and she reciprocated sucking my tongue into her mouth. I broke the embrace, spread her legs and bound her ankle cuffs to the legs of the bedframe.

And for good measure, I pulled the 'wiffel' ball gag out of the box, she willingly opened - and I tightened the strap. Standing back, I admired my handiwork and her delectable body. I took a step towards her and put my hand on her pussy. It was not only sopping wet but was radiating heat. She was so hot that her pussy was hot!

There was Barb, my beautiful submissive wife gagged, spread, dripping and waiting for me to tantalize her to the ecstatic state she craved and would beg for. And I loved it.

Reaching back into the toy box, took the feather and spent time brushing it on her neck, her chest, her breasts, nipples. Stopping briefly at her pussy before caressing the insides of her thighs with the soft strokes. She was staring against the bonds as she was being teased. Soft moans eminated from behind the gag. Her eyes looking longingly for what she knew was coming.

I went back to her sopping pussy with the feather, stroking her labia softly and intermittently stroking her clitoris - my love bud. When I made contact with her clit her hips involuntarily flinched to meet my feather. She inhaled deeply each time the feather stroked her nub. I must have repeated this 10 or 12 times. The aroma of her sex was succulent.

She had had enough of my softness and now it was time to get serious. The nipple clamps that I did not have in my pocket when I was with Dianne were still in the toy box. I moved the box out of Barb's line of sight when I got them. I wanted some element of surprise for her. Moving closer to her, I hugged her and nuzzled her neck, lapping and sucking her ear lobe. I had dropped the clamps into my pocket so I could caress her tits and started to massage her sensitive areolae and nipples. Her nipples stiffened under my touch. I squeezed each softly and twisted those nips until she gave a small, gutteral yelp. While still holding her left tit, I retrieved a clamp from my pocket and with one hand, attached it to her right nipple. She was not expecting it (as I wanted) and jumped at the assault. I should mention that these clamps have teeth. Had she not been gagged, there would have been a scream from our bedroom!

That was when I stepped back to torture the left nipple. Another stifled scream from behind that gag. She looked at me intently with her wide eyes, chest heaving and breathing deeply while the teeth dug into her flesh and she became accustomed to the intense pain.

I left her alone like that while I went downstairs for a cold beer. Hard work always makes me thirsty...

From the back window, I saw Dianne watering her flower beds. Silently I wondered what she'd think if she knew what Barb was doing right now. Adjusting to her torment and awaiting the next stage...

I drank about half of the can and returned to my victim. She had calmed down a bit as the pain subsided and became "normal". Next out of the toy box was the soft leather belting and the harness for the vibrator that would press against my love bud and drive Barb wild with desire. It is remote controlled and programmable so that I can use it when I'm in the room with her - or not...

I fastened the leather straps tightly and positioned the vibrator against her sensitive clit before turning it on briefly to ensure it was going to do the job (so to speak). Barb moaned a muffled moan through the ball gag to let me know it was working. Her eyes told me that she was ready to cum.

"Not so soon, my pet" I said softly. I'll be back after I tend to some things downstairs. She just looked at me with her 'you've got to be kidding' eyes. She tried rotating her hips in that spread eagle position but there was no way for her to get any stimulation in her pussy. I kissed her cheek and left the room, carrying the remote.

I sat down in the living room and turned on the TV to CNN. I was hooked on the news coming out of Washington as the election campaigns got underway. The remote control I was holding (not the TV one!) had a couple of useful buttons. One of them turned the vibrator on for 15 seconds and could be pressed multiple times. I decided that I'd use it as follows to torment my obliging wife:

- every time someone says "Trump" > 15 seconds;

- every time someone says "President" > 30 seconds;

- every time someone says "White House" > 45 seconds

I decided to watch CNN for an hour and then check on her to see how she was doing. The commentators and interviewees turned out to be VERY accommodating and provided great opportunities for me to press her button. I was pretty sure that unless someone said "Trump is a President who lives in the White House" about 10 times, Barb was not going to cum while I was watching TV. I was actually quite proud of myself for devising such a diabolical way to torture her.

I was not keeping track of the number of times I press the button on the remote but I was sure she'd be begging to cum when I got back to the bedroom. 60 minutes later, I re-entered the room. I had taken a quick glance out the window and noticed Dianne reading on her deck. I pressed the button 3 times before entering. Barb was straining against the bondage and had her eyes closed and head thrown back. Her luscious body was glistening with perspiration and there was a small puddle on the floor under her feet. Moans emanated from her gag. When the vibrations stopped she opened her eyes, surprised to see me.

"Have you been able to cum yet?", I asked coyly.

Excitedly she nodded a negative response and begged me for release with her eyes. She uttered a muffled "Please, please, please".

Still in a teasing mood, I asked, "Are you sure that you really want to cum?"

Barb could only respond weakly but I'm fairly sure that she mumbled, "You bastard! Make me cum now!!"

I sat down in the chair across from the bed, and pressed the 'on' button. Barb could not have known if the vibrator was going to stop quickly as it had while I was downstairs, but she let herself relax nonetheless. I could see her climax building and when she realized that an orgasm was in her immediate future, she opened her eyes and muffled a "Thank you."

A few minutes later, the first wave hit and she writhed in an explosive orgasm. I kept the vibrator humming and she must have cum 3 or 4 times in succession, each time more intense than the last. When I felt that she was spent, I turned off the vibrator and removed the ball gag. Now it was time to release her nipples from the clamps. They had been on for about 90 minutes at that point and I'm sure you know what happens next...

I took both clamps off at the same time and Barb let out a scream that could have woken the dead. I wondered to myself if Dianne had heard her...

Rondeevu
Rondeevu
29 Followers