Neighbour's Lesbian Show

Story Info
My neighbour and her friend show off for me.
4.8k words
4.55
20.2k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather had been scorching hot over the last couple of days, above the average temperatures normally seen in these summer months. Our office air conditioning had broken down, and as the room was unbearable to work in, our bosses had told us all to work from home until it was fixed. This could be up to a week but we'd just finished a major contract so we were all working on designs for future projects.

I'd not slept very well, despite opening all the windows and having numerous fans dotted around, I was far too warm. I awoke quite early considering I didn't have to travel to work, but late enough that everyone else had gone out. I went to have a shower, and rather than probably generating more heat while towel drying myself, I slipped on a pair of loose cotton shorts and just rubbed my hair up a little, leaving my body to dry naturally. I didn't bother putting on any underwear, figuring I may be cooler without.

I'd left my laptop in the bedroom overnight, so I switched it on and got to work. I had a little desk set up right by my window, handy now as what little breeze there was flowed over me. After a while, I heard voices outside and looked at the clock. It was still only 8.30 am. I looked outside and saw my neighbour Diana pulling extension leads down her garden. I was intrigued as to what she might be doing anyway, my intrigue heightened by the fact she was wearing a plain white t-shirt which despite being loose didn't hide her 36D breasts jiggling about underneath. Her outfit was completed by a pair of tight cotton shorts in lime green and white checks.

She went back up towards her house and came back into view with a mini vacuum set. She was also followed by her neighbour from the house on the other side of hers, Joanne. Diana is a little younger than me in her mid-forties, her teenage children around the same age as mine. Joanne is around thirty years old, a single mum with children aged nine and eleven. Joanne was wearing what was either a long t-shirt or short dress, pale blue but with just enough fabric to cover her arse. I saw them talking, then Joanne got in her car and reversed it so the rear bumpers were almost touching, leaving just enough room to walk between.

I've seen enough of Diana's body already (see Sunbathing Neighbour, Fixing Neighbours Leak, Neighbour Surprise) but when she bent over to plug in the vacuum, and her shorts disappeared in between her legs, I was captivated. I turned off the sound on my laptop, knowing I was probably going to ignore it for a while anyway so that I could hear them talking.

Diana opened the car doors on the pavement side of her car and started to take out the floor mats. This meant bending over and reaching into the car, her shorts looking like they were painted on. She took each mat, shook them which also made her tits shake, then placed them on the bottom of her garden. Joanne reappeared with two buckets of soapy water and some sponges.

"Get your mats out of the car and we'll vacuum them all now, then wash the outside," Diana told her. Joanne went over to her car, opened the front door, and leaned in to remove the front mats. Her top rode up over her arse.

"Jesus Joanne, don't you have any knickers on?" Diana laughed, "Mind you with an arse like that I wouldn't either!"

Joanne turned and blushed, a mat in each hand.

"I thought a thong would be cooler, I didn't think about showing everything while bending over," Joanne told her.

They used the vacuum to clean off the mats, then started doing the car interiors. Joanne watched while Diana leaned into her car, and started laughing out loud.

"You're going on about me, your shorts are that far between your legs there's less fabric showing than my thong probably," she said.

"It's better when you know someone is watching you, and I don't mean you," Diana said smirking.

"What do you mean?" Joanne asked inquisitively.

"It's quite a turn-on," Diana answered. She stood and looked up the road.

"An old man is walking his dog coming this way. Go and stand by your house so he can't see you, and watch his reaction," Diana told her, a big smile on her face.

Joanne looked up the road, saw the old man, and ran up to her house. Diana waited until he was close, then leant into the rear seats, her legs straight but parted, her shorts pulled into her arse crease. The old man got right by Diana and stopped, pretending the dog had stopped. His eyes were locked onto Diana's round arse, only averting his gaze when his dog pulled on his lead making him move off away down the road. The look of disappointment on his face told of complete sadness at being dragged away.

Joanne came running back down from her vantage point.

"Oh my god Diana, he couldn't stop staring at your arse! I saw the dirty look he gave his dog when it dragged him away, I think he'd have stayed there all day otherwise," she squealed excitedly.

"That's the only disadvantage, you can't see their reaction without giving the game away, but it makes me damp down there knowing they're staring at me," Diana answered.

Is it really that much of a turn on?" Joanne asked.

"He's coming back up, it looks like he's only been to buy a newspaper. You do it now, I'll take some pictures on my phone so you can see what he does. No looking back remember," Diana answered.

Joanne went to her car now and started vacuuming, her top riding up so it barely covered her arse. Even from my view, I'd have to take Joanne's word that she had a thong on because there was no sight of it between her pert arse cheeks. The old man noticed well before he got to her, and I saw him fumbling in his pocket. Getting close to her, he motioned the dog to sit and knelt like he was going to tie his shoelace. I saw his hand move and saw a flash of light. He'd taken out his phone and was taking pictures!

Realising she hadn't noticed, he stood again and rubbed at the front of his trousers across his groin. He went to step forward so he'd be closer to her, but then his dog barked. It startled both the old man and Joanne, her turning around coinciding with his walking off. She looked up to Diana and waved her hand in front of her face like she was cooling herself off.

Diana walked down and showed Joanne her phone.

"Oh god, he took pictures? Do you think he was thinking of wanking over me when he was rubbing himself?"

Diana laughed.

"He probably will be when he gets home," she spluttered in between laughing.

I watched as they replaced all of the car mats and shut the doors. Joanne picked up one of the buckets of water and two sponges, and they started to clean her car first, she did the boot while Diana cleaned the front window and bonnet. Water was splashing everywhere, and Diana paused from cleaning when she saw Joanne had stopped and was watching her.

"You okay Joanne?" she asked.

"Erm, yeah, I erm, sorry I was looking at your top," she exclaimed.

Diana looked down at herself. Two big wet patches had formed on the front of her top, right on her tits where she'd been leaning over the car to clean it. Her nipples were clearly visible through the now see-through white top.

"Oops, that's the problem with large tits, they're unforgiving at times when they're in the way."

"Do you have a bra on? They don't look like they're dropping much but I can't see your bra," Joanne asked.

"No, far too warm for a bra," Diana answered.

"Sorry, I sound rude, but with them being that big I expected them to drop a lot more without a bra holding them up," she explained. "Mine are only a 34B so I don't have quite the same problem."

"They're quite firm actually, one of my better qualities now my stomach isn't as flat as my teen years, and my arse is bigger," Diana answered. "Do you want to feel them?"

Joanne thought about it, blushed, then nodded. Diana told her to stand behind her, putting her hands around and cupping them like they were her own. Joanne did so and squealed with delight.

"Wow, they feel great, I'd love to have really big tits like yours," she told her.

"I thought you did, I could feel your nipples poking into my back. And sometimes they're not a good thing, like warm days like today when you're wiping sweat from under them all the while. I bet yours look better though?"

Joanne looked up and down to see if anyone was in the street watching, then lifted her top right at the front. Her tits were very firm and round, dark nipples poking out and pointing slightly upwards. She dropped the top and put her hand to her mouth, gasping in shock.

"You're such a bad influence Diana, I'd never have done anything like that before."

"Flashing that old man has unleashed the beast in you, can't stop you showing off now," laughed Diana.

I'd long since switched off the laptop, knowing I wouldn't do any work at all while the ladies were playing in the street. I was stood in my window quietly just watching, but Diana turned and looked up at me. I don't know whether she'd been wondering if I'd be watching or it was just a coincidence. She waved.

Hey, you ladies having fun down there?" I called out.

"Just making each other wet, you know how it is?" Diana laughed flirtingly.

"If you want to give mine a clean later that would be great," I shouted, flirting back.

I moved like I was leaving my viewing point, but enough to still hear.

"Was that Danny, his upper body is decent isn't it?" asked Joanne.

"Yeah, he's a little older than me too," answered Diana, "his bottom half isn't too shabby either.

"What do you mean, have you seen all of him?" said Joanne, shocked.

I wondered how much Diana was going to tell her.

"Yeah, I've seen him sunbathing in his garden. Ours are quite secluded but I can see into his from my bedroom window. He was out getting an all-over tan when I just happened to be looking," Diana said.

"Oooh, I bet you wished you'd been able to watch for longer. Is he big?" Joanne asked, pointing towards her crotch.

"Well, he's bigger than my hubby put it that way. And hubby was out so it wasn't just a glance at it I had, and not just looking either," Diana giggled.

They both laughed and Joanne slapped her arm playfully and told her she was a naughty girl. If only she knew how naughty Diana was. They finished off cleaning the cars, then Joanne picked up one of the buckets to throw the rest of the water over the cars to swill off the last of the suds. Instead, she cleared the car and most of the water went all over Diana, who stood there dripping wet.

"Sorry!" said Joanne, shocked but laughing.

"I was hot anyway but didn't plan to shower out here!" Diana answered.

Seeing Joanne laughing hysterically, Diana picked up the other bucket and threw the contents on her. She laughed loudly as Joanne gasped as she'd not been expecting it.

"I think we've earned a drink. Shall we clear these up then sit in the back garden for a while?" Diana asked.

Joanne nodded. Diana made she wasn't watching, then turned and gave a thumbs-up sign to my window. She was planning something.

I quickly ran around into my eldest daughter's bedroom for a good view into Diana's garden, removing my shorts first. A trail of pre-cum hung off the end of my cock but I ignored it and took my position by the window. Luckily I'd opened all the windows earlier so wouldn't make a noise doing so now.

Diana and Joanne walked into view, entering through the side gate. Diana pointed Joanne towards a couple of loungers and went into the house, coming back with two large glasses of white wine. Whether it was pre-planned or not, both loungers faced towards the window I was at.

"I think we've earned these, get it down you," she said, handing a glass to Joanne. "The rest of the bottle is in the fridge and there's a couple of spares too."

Joanne gulped half of her drink down her quite quickly, so Diana handed Joanne her glass, fetched the bottle, and poured the last remnants into Joanne's glass. She took another large gulp.

Diana stayed standing, and before taking back her glass she quickly pulled off her wet t-shirt. Joanne looked shocked but stared at Diana's large breasts.

"This will dry quicker if I hang it up," Diana said by way of explanation, "Your's too?" she said, holding her hand out to Joanne.

Joanne took a look around, realised nobody could see, put down the glasses, then stood and pulled her t-shirt over her head. She handed it to Diana, who looked at her in amazement.

"Did you give birth to your children or did you adopt them? Your stomach is still so toned and flat."

Joanne blushed and thanked her for the compliment. Diana walked up the garden and picking up some pegs, put them on the washing line to dry. Diana put her hands down to her tight shorts, told Joanne that they were also wet, and keeping her legs straight but slightly apart, started to push them down her arse and her legs. They didn't slide straight down, being wet and tight, so she ended up rolling them down. All the while she did it, Joanne couldn't keep her eyes of Diana's big round arse and damp pussy.

"Have you not had knickers on either?" she asked Diana.

"No, my shorts were too tight so they'd show underneath," she answered, "and I thought I may be a little cooler without any."

"Is that why you shave all your pubic hair off too?" Joanne laughed.

She sat back down and they carried on talking and drinking, Diana only pausing to go to open another bottle to top Joanne up again.

"Can I ask you something? If it's too difficult or personal you don't need to answer," Diana asked. Joanne nodded.

"I've noticed you still wear a wedding ring, but you've lived here a year and I've not seen a man live with you or visit?"

"No, you're right, there isn't. I still wear it, said I probably always would. I married my childhood sweetheart, married at eighteen, two kids born within fifteen months of each other, and when the little one was only two months old he died in a car accident," Joanne told her.

Diana told her she was sorry, and she shouldn't have asked. Joanne told her it was fine, it had put off some men by still wearing it, but she wasn't going to take it off. Her kids were her priority anyway, not looking for men to sleep with. She told Diana that they were sleeping at her parent's house for a couple of nights.

They drunk a little more, not really talking. If it hadn't been for the fact that Diana was naked and Joanne wearing only a thong I'd have gone back to work. Joanne suddenly out of the blue raised my interest again.

"Have you ever, you know, been with a woman?" she asked Diana

Diana looked shocked, not expecting her to have asked that. I wondered if she was going to spill the truth about Alice.

"Only twice, just testing the waters so to speak," Diana responded, looking for her reaction. "Have you?"

"No, no I haven't," Joanne responded.

Joanne was looking her up and down.

"Did you because you were curious, or did they just happen spontaneously?"

"A bit of both. It can be gentle and nice, or it can be like my second time where she put on a strap on and fucked me as hard as she could, thinking that's what I wanted. Might as well have just gone home to hubby for that wham-bam approach," she laughed.

"Actually," Diana continued, "seeing as you had a feel of my tits earlier, can I feel yours? Would be nice to know what a normal-sized pair felt like," she laughed.

"Erm, yeah okay," Joanne answered a little hesitantly.

They put down their glasses and Diana pulled her to her feet. Turning Joanne around, and facing me, she stood behind her and put her hands around. She gently squeezed both of Joanne's tits, rubbing her palms across her nipples. She bent forward and started gently kissing Joanne on the neck, running her hands slowly down each side of her body down to her hips, then back to her tits. Joanne didn't attempt to stop her.

Keeping one hand tweaking each nipple in turn, she ran the other slowly down the front of her stomach, over her belly button, and into the front of her thong. Her fingers traced through a finely trimmed pubic bush until it found its target. Upon touching Joanne's clit, Joanne threw her head back and groaned loudly. Diana moved her hands to Joanne's hips and slid the thong down until it dropped to her ankles.

Joanne kicked the thong off her feet, turned and put her hands to Diana's tits while shoving her tongue down her throat. They kissed passionately for a while, Diana gripping Joanne's arse and pulling her tight to her body. She slipped a finger back down onto Joanne's clit, and lowered her head to take one of Joanne's nipples into her mouth. Joanne's body shook as she came.

"Oh god, oh my word, that was insane. I've never cum that quickly before," Joanne gasped.

Diana put her fingers into her wine glass and rubbed some onto her nipples, pulling Joanne's head to her to lick them clean. She didn't need encouragement and repaid Diana by slipping a hand down to finger her clit. Diana stopped her momentarily and lay back on a lounger, pulling Joanne with her. She guided Joanne's hand back to her clit, the other hand behind her neck pulling her down to kiss her again.

I had an almost perfect view of Joanne's perfect pert arse and her hand on Diana's clit. Joanne bent her head and started to bite Diana's nipples gently, then Diana stopped her.

"Are you sure you want this, or is it the drink talking, you have had rather a lot of wine? Diana asked.

"I'm sure, I haven't drunk enough that I don't know what's happening anyway," Joanne answered.

Diana picked up her glass and tipped a little of her wine onto her clit, it mixing with her sticky juices as it ran down her pussy.

"Lick me clean while you finger me," she pleaded.

She put her hands behind her knees and raised them back, spreading herself at Joanne's mercy. Joanne looked hesitant, then plunged forward and did as Diana had asked. If she had any doubts as to whether she was doing things right, she only had to look at Diana jerking and arching her back until her orgasm came. She squirted which took Joanne by surprise.

"Oh fuck Joanne, you're a quick learner," she gasped.

She lay back finding her breath, her tits heaving as she took in deep breaths. Joanne lay back on her lounger, taking in the marvel of her friend's body, and the juices running down her thighs.

"I can't believe how nice you tasted, it wasn't all wine either," Joanne said, "Can you do me now, so I can see how it feels?"

"Sure, but let's relax a little first," Diana said, then paused, thinking. "What would you do if Danny was watching?"

Joanne bolted upright, looking everywhere but up at my window. I don't know if she expected me to be in the garden with them, but seemed relieved that I wasn't.

"Do you think he'd be wanking while watching us? Do you think he'd want to join in? And how big do you think he is?" Joanne asked inquisitively.

"Yes. Yes. And I could show you how big I think he may be?" Diana answered.

Joanne looked puzzled as Diana ran into her house. I was puzzled as to how she was going to show her. Diana came back outside and handed Joanne a realistic-looking dildo, about eight inches long and quite thick, complete with a set of balls at its base. Joanne gripped it in her hands excitedly.

"This big? Really? Oh boy. Holding this is making me realise it's been quite a while since I was last with a man," she said, stroking the dildo while talking, a smile on her face.

"Let's just say he was here with us both, what would you ask him to do?" teased Diana.

Joanne thought about it for a few seconds and then answered.

"I'd use the very end of my tongue to tease his cock to erection, then take him in my mouth while you lick me. Then I'd get you to swap places, with him fucking me while I licked you. How does that sound?"

"That sounds like you already planned it out," laughed Diana. "Should we shout out to him and surprise him with our naked bodies?"

12