Neighbour's Lesbian Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne paused to think.

"Maybe we could just use the dildo as his substitute for now?" she blurted out.

Diana told her that I'd be disappointed to know she'd prefer a pretend cock to him, and she was right. It didn't stop me from continuing to slowly stroke my cock while watching them though.

Joanne held the dildo in her hand, and Diana poured a little wine over it. While Joanne licked every part of the dildo to clean off the wine, she pushed two fingers into her own pussy slowly. She pushed Joanne down onto her back, spread her legs, and flicked her tongue over her friend's clit. Joanne arched and writhed under her, then started to slowly push the dildo into her mouth, a little more each time, until she was comfortable taking just over half of the dildo without gagging.

Diana paused enough to ask her if she'd ever done anal, Joanne replying she hadn't. Diana promised her she'd be gentle with her then and started to lick at her arsehole. Joanne groaned loudly and clamped her mouth around the dildo. Diana licked continuously on her arsehole, along her pussy and to her clit, then back again, all the while licking and tiny soft kisses so Joanne could feel every sensation through every nerve she had.

Diana turned her gently so Joanne was lying on her side, and put her middle finger into her pussy to lube it up. Telling Joanne to relax, she slowly pushed the finger into Joanne's arse, first up to the first knuckle, then the second then her whole finger. Joanne was clenching a little while getting used to it but asked Diana not to stop.

Diana slid the finger in and out of Joanne's arse very slowly, and when she was pushing back onto it she increased her speed a little and put her tongue back to Joanne's clit. Joanne writhed in ecstasy, even more so when Diana used her other hand to put three fingers into her pussy. Coinciding pushing fingers into her arse and pussy with flicks of her tongue on her clit, and Joanne sucking on the dildo, soon had her coming again. Watching Joanne's body shake so much tipped me over the edge too, and I shot over the window ledge and radiator.

"Holy shit that was good!" Joanne cried out as her body relaxed.

She looked at Diana who was still fingering her pussy slowly.

"Your turn now then," she told her.

Diana lay on her back and went to pick up the wine bottle.

"No," exclaimed Joanne, "I want to taste you properly this time."

She ducked her head down between Diana's legs and went straight to her clit. She did long deliberate strokes to slide right along Diana's pussy, parting her pussy lips with her tongue. Diana's hands gently held the back of Joanne's head, guiding her as best she could.

"You need to do the last part," Diana panted, "pretending Danny is fucking you."

Joanne paused and looked up. She didn't want to move her hands away from Diana, and also wanted to finger her arse too. She got Diana to hold the dildo by her pubic bone, then straddled her and started to sink onto the dildo. Already soaking wet, she rode the dildo taking more in each time, and she squealed with delight at getting all eight inches in her at last.

She went back to being on all fours, the dildo clamped in place while she moved. She went back to licking at Diana, a hand going behind her as she started to move the dildo in and out of herself. Using the dildo and licking at Diana with gusto, she went to put fingers into Diana's pussy to lube them up but stumbled forward.

"This isn't right, I can't balance properly," she told Diana.

They stopped and Diana told her she had an idea. She got up and went into the house, juices trickling down her legs, leaving Joanne still on all fours holding the dildo inside herself. Diana returned with a glass coffee table, about two feet square.

"This might work," she said.

She put the coffee table sideways down, the glass top facing towards Joanne's arse. Checking it was firmly in place and wouldn't move, she told Joanne to move back so her legs were on either side of the table. Knowing she could do so, she held the base of the dildo and told Joanne to lean forwards as she needed to remove it for a while. A loud slurping sound could be heard as the dildo left Joanne's pussy, it still gaping after being filled.

Diana rubbed some of the juices coating it onto the suction base and stuck it to the table. It worked perfectly. She told Joanne to back up again, and holding the dildo in place, she guided it back into her pussy. It only took two thrusts for Joanne to have all of the dildo plugging her again, her arse squashing against the glass.

Diana moved the lounger so it was in the correct position, then Joanne resumed licking at her clit while thrusting backwards faster and faster. Each backwards thrust squashed her arse cheeks against the glass and her clit against the balls. With the mixed sensations of the cool glass against her hot sweaty skin, and her clit touching against the balls, she knew she was on the way to another orgasm.

With her hands free now, she inserted two fingers into Diana's arse and pussy simultaneously, keeping them still while teasingly planting delicate little kisses close to her clit and on her pussy lips, just enough to send little shockwaves through Diana's body. Seeing Diana start to jerk more, she tried to coincide their orgasms.

Everything was in unison, Joanne sliding back and forth on the dildo, her fingers penetrating Diana vaginally and anally, and her tongue working its magic on Diana's clit. It worked almost perfectly, Joanne's orgasm flowing through her just seconds after Diana came too. Joanne squirted all over the glass coffee table, shocking herself in the process, explaining later to Diana it was the first time she'd squirted when she'd come ever. It also coincided with me shooting one of my biggest loads ever, all across the window.

Joanne eased herself off the dildo and she lay with Diana, in each other's arms comfortable as they relaxed.

"I have a little confession to make, don't be mad at me," Diana said after a while.

"What is it?" Joanne asked.

"Danny has been watching us all along, and I think he liked what he saw," Diana told her, pointing towards the window I'd been watching from.

Joanne looked a little shocked, but her face changed to a smile when she looked at the window, saw me standing there with my cock still in my hand and several smears where my cum was running down the window.

"He cums a lot, doesn't he? Maybe we should have shouted for him earlier after all," she said, blowing me a kiss.

"Maybe next time?" Diana asked cheekily. Joanne playfully slapped her on the arse.

"Maybe I might want him all to myself and make you just watch," she giggled.

12