Neighbour's Pet

Story Info
Carly and Dave edge their new pet.
3.2k words
4.06
13.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dv69
Dv69
15 Followers

Carly and Dave were reminiscing and discussing fantasies. Carly stood astride Dave's leg, her shaved pussy lightly rubbing along the top of his naked thigh, tremors of sexual pleasure encouraging her dewy cunt lips to moisten. Dave's hard erection adding to her excitement as his bell end oozed his juice. To prolong their teasing Dave's arms were by his side, no touching for the moment, just subtle edging.

Wearing only silk stockings, suspender belt and heels, their favourite attire, Carly's back was arched to emphasize her fulsome breasts, capped by pointed hard nipples. Her arms were raised, hands ruffling her hair, head thrown back to further enhance her tit display and availability. Dave was naked, his only adornment a fuck off huge hard on.

"I've been thinking...!"

"Uh oh," grins Dave.

"Honey l've never been happier than these last 6 months since you moved in next door, my goodness all the fucking horny times we've had."

"Carly l can assure you l feel exactly the same, that first day we met was awesome, to cap it all with Evelyn masturbating for us and then her Skype dropping connection."

At the recollection Carly clenches her legs, bends her knees slightly, letting her moist pussy rub along his flesh. Dave feels the hot wet cunt lips part, juice now spreading a little slick on his thigh. He raises his knee to increase the pressure and is rewarded with a shudder. Carly starts a gentle rocking, back and forth, sliding her pussy along the slimy flesh.

"For a long time now l've thought how decadent it would be to have a female sub to pleasure us. Since meeting you spend all your time round here, what if we got a maid to run your house? A very horny insatiable maid who would obey our every whim, cater to all our sexual desires?"

"That sounds like an excellent idea my sweet. Then if either of us is left alone here for any reason at least the other will know sexual wants are being catered for."

"Yes," purrs Carly, "fingers, toys and cyber are no substitute for flesh on flesh. Lets look through our list of online playmates to see if we can find a suitable candidate."

So saying she moves to sit beside Dave, draping her leg over his, her knee now brushing his manhood. The feel of her tender flesh and the sight of her gaping pussy results in oozing pre cum and jerking, clenching hard cock. As they peruse the list they can't resist indulging in some fondling and heavy petting.

"Ah here's a lightly victim. Alice, single, 25, very well stacked lady. Submissive and bi, according to her profile," suggests Dave.

"Alice, oh yes l remember, she did all we asked when we chatted, what fun that was. Let's Skype her and enquire."

After an hour of ribald chatting and sexual play the deed is done.

Next morning Dave answers the door to a buxom red head. Wearing a deep plunge short lace top and high split mini skirt, with heels she presents an extremely alluring sight.

"Good morning Master Dave, l'm Alice."

"Open your top wider, let your tits out so l can see your nipples."

Alice puts her hands inside her top, under her breasts, lifts and frees them. Cupping her tits she offers them for her master's pleasure, using her fingers to rub her pointed nipples.

"Obedient and very willing, mmm. Come in Alice, before we're arrested for public indecency, you can settle in later. Mistress Carly and l have more pressing needs for you."

As she passes Dave reaches out his right arm, palms her left nipple. She immediately stops, allowing him to squeeze and rub her morsel. Closing the door he places his left hand on the back of her shoulder, trails his fingers down her spine. Feels her quiver and tremble. Down her bum cheeks, down and along her crack. Obligingly she opens her legs, his fingertips slide along silky soft pussy lips. She sighs and murmurs as he applies more pressure, her cunt lips parting. He pushes two fingers between her pliant slit, rubbing her walls.

The fondling of this compliant creature has his cock hard and clenching, he pushes his hips forward and let's her feel his arousal against her hip.

"Fuck me Alice you are one horny delectable woman but we must take you to your mistress, where more pleasure awaits us."

Alice's heart was pounding, driving to her new mistress and master was a dream come true. Following their oh so raunchy Skype session last night her cunt had not stopped aching and dripping. Master Dave was such a handsome, well endowed chap and his huge cock and dirty mind was all an insatiable nymphomaniac like her could wish for. Mistress Carly, a wanton depraved woman, with tits and pussy obviously yearning for constant attention. They seemed so adventurous, Tamara envisaged a passionate debauched relationship.

Waking bright and early she'd spent an hour with her Super Stallion, plying her raging cunt, lazily fingering and vibing, watching a playback of their last chat which she paused frequently to take notice of their peculiarities: how she wanked and sucked him, how she fingered herself, how she responded to being licked out, how he fingered her. The main thing she noticed was they liked to tease and edge. After reaching orgasm she had continued her masturbation, wanting to drain herself so when she arrived she would not appear too eager.

At least she had managed to contain herself by not toying as she drove here, a little finger probing and clenching of pussy and thighs her only mishaps. Although her nipples were erect and her cunt a little moist her master's fondling should prevent her excited condition being too obvious. Although honestly she doubted it would have made much difference to their opinion of her, in fact she suspects it would have helped her standing with them.

Carly could not conceal her excitement, eyes shining bright with overt lust and longing. Sprawled on a couch her legs were spread wide as she dipped her middle finger in her dripping pussy. Sliding it in and out slowly, tendrils of her juice hanging from her digit, a pool of cunt drool clearly visible between and on her inner thighs. Her pulse raced as she heard the clicking of heels.

"Slow down," she ordered herself, "let her see you fingering, make her aware of your arousal."

A rather flushed Alice appeared, Dave following close behind. Carly sucked in her breath and squeezed her thighs tight together, stretching out her nylon clad legs as a shudder ripped through her. Relaxing she continued her finger probing, staring at the erect nipples and ripe tits of her new pet.

"Alice this is Mistress Carly, she seems pleased to see you don't you think."

"Yes master," Alice tries to not leer at the red, glistening open cunt, that would not be appropriate for a sub.

She drags her eyes away, having noticed Mistress Carly's naked breasts and very erect nipples, trim belly, shapely legs and strong thighs.

"It's all right Alice, look between my legs, watch my pussy juice up as l finger my cunt and admire your body. You've told us you like to watch, like to watch women and men masturbate. Mmm l like to be watched, as does Master Dave, can you see how wet l am?"

Having been asked to comment Alice can now look at the dripping minge, inadvertently licking her lips as the erotic sight thrills her.

"Mistress you are pouring, such a lovely sight."

"Come closer, stand between my legs, feel the heat from my thighs. Spread your legs and let your pussy juices flow as you watch me tease."

Hands by her side, Alice feels goose bumps on her flesh as the edging continues. Master Dave moves to stand beside mistress, the huge bulge at the front of his loose shorts adding to her discomfort, her delicious discomfort. He reaches down and fondles Mistress Carly's nipple, thumb and finger pulling and rolling.

"Mmm, Alice put your hand down inside the front of master's shorts, is he as gooey as l am?"

"Yes Mistress, his cock is very hard and covered in creamy goo," sighs Tamara, feeling inside master's shorts, loose shorts that allow easy access.

"Slide your fingers up and down his shaft, wrap them around his hard cock, cover them in his jizz."

Master Dave's rigid dick is throbbing, pre cum seeping through his shorts, a stain spreading on them. His juice starting to dribble down his thighs. Alice's legs are shaking, her now dripping cunt hot and on fire. Mistress Carly holds her cunt nectar covered finger up before Alice's face.

"Alice let me taste your fingers, while you lick mine clean."

Reluctantly Alice places her wet sticky hand by Mistress Carly's mouth, licks the proffered finger. Carly takes her hand and eagerly slurps and licks her fingers.

"Mmm," murmurs Mistress Carly, "so tasty. Turn around Alice, bend over keeping your legs straight. We want to see your tush."

Alice's skirt is so short that as she bends her arse crack, perineum and delicious cunt are revealed. Her pussy lips are swollen and glisten with her drippings, as do her inner thighs, rivulets of juice running down her flesh. Dave and Carly smile at each other, excitedly anticipating what is to follow.

"Alice put your hands around your bum and pull your cunt lips apart with your fingertips. Mistress Carly and l want to look up your pussy."

Alice leans even further forward and follows instructions. Mistress gasps, spasms. All can smell the gush of her spurt. Master Dave reaches out, hand cupped to push 2 fingers up into Alice. Mistress intercepts his hand, shakes her head, smiling and redirects his hand to her yawning gash.

"Finger me honey," she whispers, but loud enough for Alice to hear, "finger me so our lovely horny sub can watch and cream her pussy even more, until we are ready to release her tension."

Hearing this Alice's legs tremble, knees sag a little as she shudders. Her release of pussy nectar adds to the pungent aroma of sexual juices. Her pulse is racing, how she want's her raging cunt filled.

"Alice your dripping pussy and arse look so inviting Master Dave wants to push 2 fingers up into your gaping cunt," Mistress Carly teases, her voice tremulous. "I told him not to, not yet, first he's going to finger fuck me, fill my dripping cunt. Take off your skirt. Now come close to me, put one foot on the seat beside me. Good, open your lips with your fingertips, stretch your walls so l can see right into your wide open pouring pussy. Clench your cunt, fill your hot rampant hole with your flowing juices."

Alice obligingly complies with her mistress's instructions, her hot boiling cunt turning Mistress Carly's cheek red with her radiated heat. Mistress turns to face the offered orifice, moves her mouth to within an inch, pokes out her tongue, licks the air within a millimetre of the glistening dripping pussy lips. Tamara moans and whimpers, feels her juices flow as the oh so close mouth and tongue tease. Mistress Carly's hot breath further inflames her passion as she blows into her gaping hole.

"Dave move closer, Alice pull his short down, l want us to feast our lecherous eyes on his huge drooling hard cock."

Dave steps closer so Alice can hook her fingers in his waistband and slowly pull his shorts down. She gently eases them over his prominent erection, eyes lighting up as she reveals the size of his raging manhood. His blue veined cock iron hard, purple bell end dribbling pre cum, full balls hanging loose. Mistress Carly spasms at the sight, Alice sucks in her breath, clenches her yearning pussy and spreads her thighs wider, now resting her knee on the couch.

"Lick the tip of his cock Alice," Mistress whispers as she raises her left hand to the throbbing dick.

Using just her thumb and forefinger encircling the rigid shaft she gently wanks, pulling the taut skin back and forth. This action causing copious amounts of pre cum to flow, her palm and other fingers also cup the full heavy testicles, gently squeezing. Dave groans and sighs, his cock twitching and clenching as Alice's tongue tip licks his bell end. She barely touches the gooey flesh but the effect is electrifying for Dave, as indeed is it for her and Mistress Carly.

"Finger my cunt Alice," Mistress Carly husks, her breathing strained and heavy, "push three fingers deep into me and make me gush."

Alice is leaning across Mistress Carly, Master Dave stands close so his bell end is within easy reach for her tongue, her cunt is wide open with her left knee on the couch beside Mistress Carly. She maintains her balance with her left hand placed on the couch. As this causes her to lean close to Mistress her full tits come into contact with the naked tummy flesh beneath her. Mistress wriggles down so their erect pointy nipples touch. A slight rocking motion caused by their ministrations cause erotic sparks to fly between them.

With her right hand free, Alice slides her fingers up along Mistress's inner thigh, making the tender flesh tingle. As she nears the spread furnace of Mistress Carly's dripping pussy she splays out her fingers, rubs up and down the silky sodden lips, slips her fingers in. Pushes in further, the well lubricated cunt walls part to swallow her probing digits.

Mistress moans softly, catches her breath, raises her hips to accept more intrusion, Alice willingly obliges, her three middle cunt juice soaked fingers buried in hot wet burning liquid flesh.

"Finger fuck me," screams Mistress, "fill my gagging cunt and make me gush you fucking whoring dirty fucking slut bitch. Mmm."

Spasms wrack her body, Mistress humps her hips against the cunt fucking fingers as she in turn wraps her fingers in a fist around Dave's pulsing, throbbing cock. The feel of his pre cum soaked slippery rod further excites her, causing her to lose control, now furiously stroking the hard cock, squeezing hard and wanking the swollen iron hard dick.

Alice extends her tongue to lick the oozing pre cum exuding onto Master Dave's purple shiny bell end, round the head, pressing her tip into his urethra, cock juice and saliva overflowing from her mouth, dribbling down her chin and throat.

Mistress Carly erupts, threshing, bucking and writhing as her orgasm rips through her. Alice maintains her finger banging, delving into the juicy wet cavern, rubbing round the wet cunt walls, making Mistress shudder and jerk as she expertly milks her.

"Fucking hell Alice you're good, ooo yes just like that, keep me flooding. Fuck yes, Dave l want your cock, fuck me baby. Fuck me in front of Alice let's make her cream and yearn watching us."

"Lie down along the couch honey," Master Dave requests, "let me lie down behind you, good. I'm going to fuck you from behind, lift your leg so your cunt is spread. Alice open Mistress's pussy, use your fingertips to spread her lips. Now guide my dick into her, ah stop, that's it, just my bell end between her lips. Now, kneel down, l want your thighs wide open so your gaping cunt drips, mmm fuck. Lick my frenulum, push your tongue tip into me, taste my pre cum, make me pour. Harder, l want to flood."

Alice holds herself up with hands resting on the couch seat, lets her freely hanging tits rub on the leather as she pokes her tongue out and licks into the gooey creamy pre cum of Dave's frenulum.

Carly spasms, shudders, tries to hump her cunt down on the teasing bell end, yearning to be filled. With her thighs parted and pussy open Alice feels a lovely sexy glow from her groin, being so open and available causes her juices to flow freely. With Mistress having just cum and the juicy cock under her tongue the overpowering smell of sex is driving her wild. How she want's to be fucked, this teasing is so fucking sexy.

"Alice stay in that position but now use your tongue and mouth as you wish, make Mistress and l lose our self control by giving us oral," Master Dave's breathing is heavy and his voice tremulous, he is exerting all his self control by not ramming his throbbing manhood into what he knows is yearning cunt.

Alice too is restraining her urges. At Master's instruction she glues her mouth to his shaft, licking little circles she purses her lips and slides her mouth slowly, agonisingly slowly along his creamy cock to his equally creamy balls. Then back up to his frenulum, on to underneath his bell end then the soft sopping wet cunt walls. Mistress shudders and yelps as the wet tongue slips into her crack.

"Oh fuck," sighs Mistress, "oh god this is heaven, fucking hell mmmmm."

Alice pushes her tongue deeper into the gushing pussy, exciting both knob end and cunt walls. She can feel the tip of hard juicy clit, flicks her tongue vigorously, is rewarded with jerking, clenching and shuddering.

Master Dave can take no-more. He pushes forward with his hips, his hard throbbing cock thrusts into hot wet liquid flesh. He pushes further, filling the clamouring orifice. Cunt walls clench around his manhood, Alice runs her tongue along his shaft as he now starts a steady fucking rhythm. Steady that is until his climax peaks, he is now driving his rigid dick in and out, faster and faster. His balls slap into the side of Alice's face as she continues to lick his cock stem.

"Fucking hell," screams Mistress Carly as the pounding brings her again to orgasm.

A torrent of overwhelming passion engulfs them both as they cum together. Alice is beside herself with sexual excitement, her yearning cunt pouring as she licks around the red hot cunt and pulsing cock. Her licking causing shuddering and jerking as the pair come down from their sexual summits.

"Ah Alice you are a treasure, boy what a fuck, but my girl we need to use and abuse you so no release for you yet, oh no. We are going to make you beg for it, even then you'll have to wait. Stand up and open your legs, spread your cunt lips," orders Dave.

Complying he reaches over Mistress Carly and pushes three fingers up into Alice's pussy.

"Push your hips forward against my hand, l want to feel how wet your whole cunt is."

She is so wet, warm and soft he finger bangs until he feels her start to shudder and spasm, then withdraws his soaking wet cunt juice covered hand.

"Lick my fingers clean," he proffers his hand to the flushed, panting Alice, "taste your delicious pussy nectar. Don't worry, Mistress and l will drain you tasting your cunt later but for now l see Mistress is fucked. Carly honey have a nap while l settle our sexy new pet in. Don't fret l won't let her cum, might edge her a little, maybe a lot, more,"


Dv69
Dv69
15 Followers