I Was Milked Into My Wife

Story Info
Adventurous couple get feminine help for cum-obsessed wife.
19.4k words
4.36
64k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Eric, and I wouldn't say I'm married as much as I'm sharing a lifelong home with my best friend. But I guess from a 3rd person perspective, yeah, I'm married. My wife and I have been married for 6 years already, and time seems to have flown by since we have a ton of fun together and tend to agree on everything fundamentally. Needless to say, we've had a pretty seamless and obstacle free 6 years (8 if you count our dating years).

We attribute much of our successes and joy to our ability to openly and vulnerably communicate. Nothing is left on the table and nobody assumes that the other can read their mind. If you want someone to know something, you tell them in a way that is easy for them to process and hopefully accept.

It also helped massively that we were infatuated with one another's bodies as well. My wife, Rachel, was 25, 5 years younger than me. She was a 5'5 brunette, with light brown skin. Her killer waist swooped in a good amount at the bottom of her ribs and then fan out again at the top of her hips, and the inward curve would be accentuated even more when she was in a doggy style pose, leaving the perfect handles of her hips to grab when a true fucking was needed. She had these luscious D-cup tits (or a DD depending on what brand of bra she would wear) that looked and felt so dense and firm, yet showed some jiggle and their shape would morph whenever someone pressed or jostled them lightly. Her legs were average length and had some toned muscles showing through in her quad, hamstring, and calf areas, showcasing that we shared an active and athletic lifestyle. Her stomach, while flat, wasn't a washboard, but a soft and forgiving surface with a cute, but deep belly button. Her ass was full, not an "almost looks fake" type of ass, but a perfect mix of muscle and fat type of butt, her silk-skinned cheeks each a bit much for even my big hands to fully grip. And her face was adorable, a mix of young, supple lips and big brown eyes with long-ish lashes, and more mature/sultry features like a defined, yet rounded jaw and a gaze that made you feel like she owned the room for the moment.

I enjoyed hearing her tell me multiple times from the beginning of our relationship to the present day how I was her exact type physically. I was 30, 6'2 with dark brown hair. I've been athletically active all my life, from school sports to individual efforts like Crossfit, weightlifting, and kickboxing, I was always involved with some type of physical pursuit. I wasn't a men's magazine type of fit, the type you'd see on the rack at the store, but I could hold my own whenever my friends were comparing musculature in the mirrors and giving each other shit for slacking off with our workout and diet regimens. I had a 4 pack (still trying hard for that last set of 2) of abs, some decent-sized pecs, and a back that had some impressive dimensions of muscle in it when I threw my shoulders back. But my pride and joy were my ass and my arms. I worked hard to earn my "buns of steel", cut so that when I flexed them, they would reveal a few different layers of strength in them. I'd also have to size up in jeans so I could fit in them without ripping the seat whenever I bent over. And my triceps were forged into a lean, horseshoe shape, accompanied by biceps that together, nicely filled out the sleeves of whatever shirt I was wearing.

However, not to anyone's surprise, one of the most challenging, and yet rewarding topics to be open about with one another, was sex. Namely, fantasies and turn-ons. At the opening of our dating and marriage phases, it was easy to talk about what positions we enjoyed, what music we listened to during sex, and other casual bedroom topics. However, we didn't realize how far we would get into our sexual journey together.

We thought we had really "matured" as adults when, for example; I mentioned to her with confidence that I liked "dicking her down" and drilling her as deeply as I could because of the more unrestrained sounds she would make as my tip grazed her cervix and how she'd start describing my cock's ridges and textures when I was as far as I could get into her. Or when she told me that it got her even wetter when I would shudder involuntarily as she reached up and pinched my nipples whenever she was sucking me off.

But for some reason, we hit a bit of a dead end when we thought we'd talked about "all there was" to talk in the basic realm of sexual desires. As far as we knew, anything more had taboo reputations, so we'd uncomfortably avoid those topics...until one night that is.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Oh shit....fuck...fuuUUCCK," said Rachel as I pistoned in and out of her lubed up pussy as I had been for the past 10 minutes.

"Babe, I can feel it," whimpered Rachel in a pouty tone, "I can feel you're cock's ridge popping out of my lips every time you almost pull out."

I slowed my roll, reached my hands to grab her shoulders and pulled her up from the downward doggy pose we were just fucking in on our bed so she was upright on her knees in front of me while I was on my knees behind her. I took one hand and lightly gripped her chin and turned her face so I could kiss her while I gently pulled my 8 inch cock out and pushed it back into her when the tip was just barely emerging from her pussy.

"Want me to cum deep inside you?" Knowing that Rachel had a fetish for impregnation talk, "fill you up with my seed and then keep pumping you with this cock so I can plunge the cum directly into your cervix?"

"Shit, Eric...Eric, yes please!" she almost whined in response, "make me your personal cum dumpster. Shove that dick inside me and shoot that load into my womb! Fill me up and swell my belly!"

I loved when she got extremely worked up like this, this was when her mind started racing and she would fire up the crazy hot dirty talk. This was actually when she'd spout out new ideas or fantasies that were deep seated in her mind.

"Oh, I'm gonna fill you up", I playfully pushed her back down onto all fours and then grabbing the back of her neck pushed her further into the bed so her ass started pointing upwards for deeper penetration, "I need you to get down there so I can drop this bell as deep as I can get it."

She gasped as I started jackhammering her asscheeks with full resolve and raging energy. "Fuck! Babe I want to feel you, I want to feel your cock pulse inside me when you come!"

"I want more than that Rach," I said with a deeper tone of authority, "I want you to grab my balls and squeeze the spunk out of them while I drain them into you."

"OOooHH fuck babe!", she exclaimed with faux agonized surprise, reaching through her split legs to fondle my sack, barely being able to reach the hanging pair, "I want you to cum inside me til your dry!"

She started juggling them softly in her fingers, not quite able to keep a full grip on them. I could tell she was trying hard to reposition her hips in a way so that she could reach a bit further so she could fill her hands with my balls.

"Shit," she said under her breath, clearly trying to figure out how to get the most out of my thrusts, yet being able to reach the target with a full grip.

I didn't want her to lose the obvious orgasm that was already building inside her before she started this new mission, so I redirected her focus. I gently coaxed her hands away from my balls and brought her hand back out and around her waist to my hips so she could pull me in closer.

"Don't you worry sweetie, I can flood your walls just as well, you just ride the lightning and take this dick like a good girl".

"Oh my gguuuaad. Oh my guuuaad. OooOOHHH shit babe!," her voice slowly climbing back up to higher levels as she acquired her oncoming peak, "but I want to know how it feels to have you emptied completely into me! I want to KNOW that you don't have a single drop of cum inside you when we're done!"

"Oh? And how do you think we should see to that?" I egged on as I pummeled her leaking pussy with my full length, making her lose her breath every time I plunged her depths.

I saw her close her eyes as she dug her fingers into my hip and started pushing her ass back towards me with the rhythm of my rutting.

"I just...thought of...oh...how hot...uuugh...it would be...ahh...if we had...a second pair...oooh...of hands...fffuUUCK...massaging your balls...and oof...stroking your cock...into me...aaahhh...while you cum inside me!"

I couldn't believe my ears, and I started feeling my dick swell up at the tip and my sack begin to tighten hard against my taint as I felt a surge of adrenaline and hormones flooding my body. Rachel had never talked about any fantasies that were even CLOSE to involving another woman in the bedroom.

"Yeah!? You want another woman's help? You want her to make double sure that you've gotten every bit of my seed inside you?"

"YES! Oh FUCK YES!", she screamed halfway into the bedsheets as she was riding the initial phase of an intense peak, "I want her to stroke your cock while you're breeding me! I want her to squeeze your balls and prime your VAS FUCKING DEFERENS so you shoot everything you've got into me! Oh shit! Fuck me babe! Fuck me HARD right now!"

Her voice turned from a whiny, cutesy voice, into a lower and more primal one, a voice that was demanding to be ravaged, so I obliged. I pulled cock out of her, which resounded with a wet slurp, and grabbed her arms, flipping her forcefully onto her back. I didn't even line up with her pussy to re-enter her, I knew the landscape well, I shoved all 8 inches of myself into her in one driving force. This wasn't going to be a long fuck, it was the home stretch.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! SHIT! BABE!", she cried out, unable to put together more than a few words, grabbed her tits and started rolling her nipples aggressively in her fingers, "Fill me! Flood me! Let her squeeze it all out of you! I want her to stroke your dick while you cum! Let her MILK YOUR dick into my pussy!"

Then, all her muscles began to tighten up and her toes curled hard as her mouth opened into a silent scream where the only noise coming out was a breathless, frantic squeal. She wrapped her legs around me and drew my body into hers with a powerful squeeze. I felt the uncontrollable wave coming, the point of no return was behind me now, this was happening whether I wanted it to yet or not.

"Shit...SHIT, here it comes! I'm fucking coOMMING!", I roared through gritted teeth as I felt the load traveling through my urethra to the tip.

I grabbed my wife's hips and thrust deep inside her until I bottomed out against her cervix, which she breathlessly reacted with a pleasured grunt, and I began drenching her walls with my cum. Letting each wave of filling spurt out of my dick, each with diminishing pressure and force, til all I could feel was a slow leak oozing out of my tip.

Both of us were completely spent and out of energy, hearing only our heavy breathing and slow exhales as we tried to lower our heart rates again, we both started laughing softly and looked at each other as we gained our soberness back. I slowly started pulling my dick out of her as it softened slowly, but she wrapped her legs around me tighter and pulled me back into her.

"Nuh uh," she giggled, "I wanna feel you go soft inside me. Besides, you need to make sure none of your seed goes to waste. Plug me up and keep it all right where it belongs".

I loved seeing this side of Rachel, it was primal and instinctively attractive. But tonight...tonight was a little different.

"Oh, I'm so sorry", I said playfully, I wriggled my relaxing cock back inside her as deep as I could, feeling the warmth of my cum pooling around the tip.

"Damn Rach, you REALLY played into it tonight. Never heard you talk like THAT before", I remarked with an impressed tone, "I never thought your fantasies would be in that sort of realm."

She laughed nervously, but with a resolved tone and looked at me with a grin as she bit her lip. I could tell she knew she'd reached a new frontier of thinking, and while she was shaky about it, she knew she liked it.

"It just came to me in the heat of the moment. I get a big kick out of thinking about your loads and how much I can really get out of you, so I thought about how to really "milk" everything out of you. Then when I had a hard time reaching you and touching you the way I wanted to, I thought that it'd be way easier for someone else to do that job instead. And from there, my mind went wild with thoughts and visions of another woman helping me get the biggest creampie out of you, and well...those images sent me over the edge as you saw."

"Whoa, so...have you thought about this kind of thing before? Like, having another girl in the bedroom with us? Sharing in the fun?" My chest felt a bit heavier, I noticed that even though my dick had gone limp, my mind was being turned on again.

"Well, I have to admit that I think some women do look beautiful, and while you as a man are the supreme attractant to me, there's always something about the sexy curves and soft skin of a woman, you know? I think most people can understand that. Doesn't mean I'm lesbian or anything, wouldn't ever want to be in a relationship with one, but there is something attractive about some women to me."

"Oh yeah, I get it, right there with you," I said with a knowing grin.

I pulled my now flaccid member out of her, letting some of my cum slowly leak out of her and we took up a more chatting position. We spooned as she scooted her ass into my crotch and I had one hand softly gripping one of her tits and the other propping up my head as she turned her head slightly upward to look at me.

"So, IS THERE a part of you that would seriously want that fantasy of yours to be real?" I prodded, enjoying where this conversation was going, "Like, for another woman to play around with us and join in?"

She looked contemplative for a bit, slightly puckering her lips to the side, and looked up at the ceiling. Damn, she was seriously thinking about this.

"Soooo, the short answer is yes, but with a few caveats that come to mind. And I don't even know if they would be considered stupid or whatever."

"Like what?"

"I'd have to be attracted to her too, like she'd have to pique my interest. With her body and her personality too."

"Makes sense," I agreed, still not believing that this was being talked about right now. "What WOULD get you all flustered up about a woman's body?"

Rachel went on to tell me all about the physical attributes, all of them, that she sometimes would fantasize about in her mind when it came to what she found attractive in a woman, even sexually attractive. And how she'd catch herself, once in a while, double-taking women that we would pass at the mall that had one or two of these traits. I would be lying if I wasn't getting a massive hard-on while having this discussion with her, hearing these things for the first time from my wife, someone I had no idea was capable of such sexual curiosity. She saw that I was actually getting turned on by all this talk and smiled with a flirty grin.

"You know babe", she said as she turned around on the bed so that we were now laying down on our sides face to face, her hands coming up to cradle my tightening sack while stroking the base of my shaft with her thumb, "I actually know someone who might be into this too. She might even be down for giving life to this little fantasy."

She looked deep into my eyes and bit the side of her lip as she scooted even closer to me, pressing her tits into my chest as she leaned in closer to whisper in my ear, moving her hand from my balls to fully grip my now rock solid dick and began stroking it.

"I think I'd better meet up with her soon and have a little chat with her. This sounds like it could be fun."

My mind was trying to reboot in multiple senses. First, my wife had just spilled the entirety of one of her deepest fantasies to me, to have another woman join us in bed, and was now going to try and make it happen. Second, she was lowering her head down to the tip of my cock to start sucking me off into what would be our second fuck session of the night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It had been 2 weeks since our talk that night about Rachel's fantasy and her resolve to make it happen. Ever since then, while she was waiting to meet up with a co-worker friend of hers, her and I would roleplay a bunch in foreplay and while fucking. This roleplay, to no surprise, involved a lot of dirty talk and even faux-gestures as if another girl was in the room having fun with us. As the days went by, I could see and sense Rachel getting turned on more and more quickly by the prospect and she'd grow more confident with each sex session to say and do bolder things whilst we were in the moment. Even going so far as to start saying her co-worker's name while orgasming multiple times.

"Oh my FUCK...ING...GOD...JESSICA!", I would catch her groaning while I fucked her face first into a wall, "Grab him! Grab his balls and roll them around for me! Oh SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! ooOOOHHH FUCK ME BABE! FUCK ME WHILE SHE STROKES YOUR SACK! JESSICA...RUB...MY TAINT...WHILE YOU SQUEEZE...MY HUSBAND'S...BALLS!"

As you could imagine, this would get me going even harder, stronger, faster. Sometimes I would simply pick my wife up off the ground and impale her on all 8 of my inches as my cum erupted inside of her, dripping down the inside of her legs as I would thrust into her through my own orgasm in a fit of animalistic rage.

So yeah...it was a long, and sweaty, couple of weeks.

And now my wife was just getting home from work...Friday night...with her co-worker Jessica...who was actually more than excited to get this party started.

My wife had been talking with Jessica, her unmarried co-worker and good friend of 7 years, about gossipy guy stuff and light bedroom details a year or so ago when Jess had spilled a little secret about herself as well. The prospect of watching 2 really sexy people getting it on got her really hot and bothered. She also upped the ante when she said she had fantasized a few times about being in the room WITH said couple while playing with herself and talking to them while they were in the heat of the moment.

And in another conversation while the two of them were hanging out at the bar, Jessica mentioned, after having a couple of drinks, that she always thought Rachel was extremely sexy, especially the way her hips and ass played off of one another's curves so well in a tight top and high waisted pair of jeans. She went even further when they started people watching, trying to pick guys in the crowd that were obviously on the hunt from some action, that I had caught her eyes a few times as well when she came over and saw me working out in the backyard or hopping out of the pool.

So when Rachel, in a nervous, but resolved fit of courage, popped open the topic with Jessica about her newfound fantasy, the conversation melded into a fit of hormonal flirts and giggles. Jessica mentioned as casually as possible that she "wouldn't mind" being a fly on the wall of our room while our sultry threesome was going on. And Rachel, when given the open door, asked Jessica with a blushed face, if she WANTED to be MORE than just a fly on the wall in our escapade, Jessica simply gasped and giggled like someone caught in a taboo act while she nodded and basically "well hell YEAH!". They went on, now in a flurry of drenched panties and opening vulnerability talking about all the dirtiest details of what they thought about each other's bodies and what they'd like to do to one another. Jessica also asked for intimate details about me and my body, what Rachel's experiences were with me, and how she could best enjoy her time while being with us. She especially wanted to know everything that my wife wanted her to do to me, and Rachel obliged openly.