Neighbours suprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim buys me a present.
1.4k words
4.71
13.9k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers

I was walking past Jim's house and could see him coming down the short path. I stopped at his gate and Jim approached me smiling. I asked how he was, he seemed excited and asked if i would visit him later. I told him that i had a few things to do but would be happy to visit afterwards. He smiled at me and said that he had a present for me, saying that he will give it to when i go round.

After finishing what i was doing, i went home and showered. I was excited at the thought of dressing up for jim, wondering what he had for me. I used my mother's soap as it smells pretty, and used her body cream as I loved how my skin feels afterwards.

I walked round to Jim's with a smile on my face and a little spring in my step. Opening the gate and walking to his front door, i could feel butterflies. I took a deep breath and knocked, the door opened very quickly.

Jim greeted me with a big smile and led the way to the living room. I sat on the sofa and Jim handed me a bag with a box inside. As he sat down in his armchair, i took the box and put it on my lap. I lifted the cardboard top and inside were a pair of black high heel shoes.

I smiled and lifted a shoe out, the heel was about three inches and they were shiny and pointed. Jim asked if i liked them and i told him that they were lovely. He said that he had found out my shoe size and wanted to get me some heels.

I looked at him and asked if he would like me to go and dress up for him and show him how they looked. Jim's face lit up as he nodded, saying that he couldn't wait. I jumped up and went excitedly to the bedroom.

I put the shoes on the bed and opened the underwear drawer. I picked out a black bra and knickers, choosing a pair of black tights that looked glossy. I opened the wardrobe and looked through the dresses. I picked out a black dress that had a lacey front panel and sheer three quarter length arms.

I stripped off, putting on the bra first, i always love putting on a bra. Next i slipped the tights up my legs, almost panting at how they felt. As i pulled on my knickers i could feel my stomach turning excitedly.

I couldn't resist a look in the full length mirror, loving what i saw. I pulled on the dress, breathing heavily at how the material felt against my skin. Smoothing the dress out, the lace see through front showing off my upper chest and shoulders.

I sat down on the bed and took the high heels out of the box. I admired them for a second or two, then put them down and slipped my feet into them. They fit me perfectly, they looked lovely. As i stood up, i gave a little wobble, but i had worn heels before, so i quickly found my balance.

I turned to the mirror, almost giggling with excitement. The dress hung loose and stopped just above my knees. The heels gave my legs shape, the glossy tights showing them off.

I went downstairs and walked into the living room, Jim had made some tea for us and was sitting in his armchair. A huge smile spread across his face. Jim leant forward and put his cup down, looking me up and down.

He told me that i looked lovely, admiring the heels and saying how good my legs looked in them. I did a couple of turns for him, turning my back to him and opening my legs a bit so that the dress stretched. I put my hands on my hips and looked over my shoulder at him.

I started to walk around the room, sometimes lifting the dress and showing off my knickers. Eventually i sat on the sofa opposite Jim, my knees on display in the glossy tights.

I picked up my tea and started to chat with Jim about his day etc, Jim's eyes continually focused on my knees. I knew that Jim was getting arroused and i enjoyed knowing that it was me turning him on.

I got up and took the cups to the kitchen, the clicking of the heels on the tiled floor was incredible, and i could feel Jim watching me. As i returned, Jim was sitting on the edge of his chair. I walked slowly towards him, i told him that i loved the shoes. I put a foot on the coffee table in front of him, the dress rising up and showing off my knickers.

Jim reached out and touched the shoe, slowly his hand slid up my leg. I said that i should thank him properly for my present, at the same time encouraging Jim to stroke my knickers. After a few minutes Jim stood up saying that he was very turned on, the bulge in his trousers proving his point.

I smiled at him and crouched down, pulling his trousers and underwear down. Jim's big cock throbbed as i put my hand around it. Looking up at him i slowly licked his shaft, slow, long licks. Jim lets out little moans as i tease his helmet.

Jim looked down at me, our eyes met, and i took him in my mouth. Jim's hand touching my head as he gasped, his legs bending ever so slightly. I suck Jim slowly at first, using my tongue gently. I start to go a little faster, Jim calling me a good girl in-between gasps.

I don't want Jim to cum straight away so i stop and stand up. I hold Jim's hard cock in my hand and gently stroke him, as i look him in the face. I tell him that i am going to make him cum down my throat, but i want him so excited and desperate to shoot his load.

I take Jim by the hand and walk to the sofa, telling him to sit down. I walk to the other side of the room and face him. I lift my dress, showing off my legs, and start to strut around the room. I turn round and bend over, looking round at Jim. He slowly strokes his cock, clearly enjoying the show.

I show him my knickers, slipping them down a little, really teasing him. I blow him a kiss then get on my hands and knees. I crawl slowly towards Jim, making sure that i turn round a few times so that he gets a good view of my arse.

I eventually crawl between Jim's legs, sliding my hands up his thighs. I take his cock in my hand and start to masturbate him, then take him in my mouth again. Jim moans loudly, his warm hard cock throbbing as i bob up and down.

Jim puts his hands on my head and whispers that he is close to cumming. I carry on, a little faster, Jim groaning as he calls me a good girl. Jim tenses, then cums hard, almost making me gag. He shoots five or six shots down my throat but i manage to keep some in my mouth. I raise my head and show Jim his cum on my tongue, then i swallow it.

Jim is almost out of breath as he smiles at me. I say thank you to him and he laughs saying that it's him that should be thankful. I get up and sort my dress out and ask if he is okay. He nods and smiles, i tell him that he did well to last so long.

I make more tea and return to the living room, Jim is dressed and in his armchair. He says thank you to me again and that he loved every minute of my visit. I smile and ask Jim if he would like to see me in makeup one day, i tell him that it's okay if he doesn't. Jim looks at me and says that he would love to see me in makeup.

We chat for a while, i tell him that I will get some makeup and visit him again soon. I go upstairs and change. As i leave, i thank Jim for my shoes.

Delia365
Delia365
165 Followers