Neil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Neil was hard again and he had given Lil a couple of good cums. Penny helped her move backwards and got his cock into her. Like Penny she remarked how full of cock she was. With Penny's help she started rocking on his hard on and it started rubbing on her clit as she was sliding back and forth some not able to lift up and down fully. Neil was the first man she had fucked since she had been shot. Penny had been her only lover. When he first bottomed out his length was not fully in her but gradually as she put more and more pressure downward, she stretched and she soon saw he was all the way in her. She felt his cock head pushing on her cervix. She thought they would have to work sometime on getting him past that barrier. Maybe sometime during her period; she flowed heavy a lot of times anyway.

Neil saw Penny's hand come around and start playing with Lil's clit. He had hold of both breasts giving them a workout. At times he moved his left hand up to her empty shoulder and massaged it. Lil looked down at him and told him that almost feels better than your cock in me. He understood just what she meant. A few minutes later Neil asked her if she was getting close. You bet she said, just waiting for you to shoot your cum in me. Neil said good, here it cums and pulled hard on her nipples and started to shoot a little cum in her. It sent Lil over with him and she joined him in a good orgasm that she thought she felt in her empty shoulder and hip area. Penny was rubbing her clit hard and in a soft voice saying fuck him, fuck him over and over. Penny could feel the cum from both of them running out on her fingers as stuffed as Lil was with Neil's big cock.

They got back in the shower and Lil used the hose to douche after Penny ate her good. She shared with Neil some of the cum as they kissed. After they dried he helped them get dressed and they talked for a bit on how the evening went. All wanted to repeat some time especially during their periods. Neil said he would be up for it. The Uber driver showed up and the girls headed home. Lil said they would be out of town for a little over a week but would try and stay in touch.

Neil awakened the next morning and still had a grin on his face. He could not believe what had happened last night. After thinking for a while he decided he needed to go over to the hospital and stop by the pharmacy and another department. He got in the shower and as he was washing his cock felt the stubble there. He wondered if the girls wanted him shaved or not and would have to ask. He had some breakfast and the Uber driver picked him up. At the VA he dropped his Cialis Rx off at the pharmacy and finally found the department that helped with getting a lift van with hand controls. An arm amputee by the name of Mark got the paperwork done and said he would let him know dates as soon as he could. Neil mentioned he had to go back to the pharmacy then home. He thanked Mark profusely for his help and rolled out. He looked at his watch and was surprised to see they had been at it for and hour and a half.

After a not too long wait in line, he got up to the pick-up window and gave his name. The clerk looked in the computer and asked him to go into the door on the right and someone would bring his meds in. She also said that Mark had called and asked him to come back down to the office before he left. He went into a small room with a desk and waited. Soon the door opened and a very attractive woman that looked about 9 or 10 years older than he was, rolled into the room in a fancy wheelchair. She had a short skirt and leg braces on both legs and it looked like she might have a back brace going up to beneath her large breasts. She had a short, white, lab coat on so it was hard to tell. She was sitting stiffly upright. Her blond hair was up in a pony tail. She had a bright smile on her face and introduced herself as Marion, one of the senior pharmacists, and needed to go over his drug with him. Looking him in the eye she told him that usually one of the men did this but they were all busy and she did not want him to wait a long time. If he had no objections, she would do it.

Neil smiled back at her and said he had no objections, was not shy and timid, and she could ask him anything she wanted to know and repeated anything. She was quiet for several seconds and then grinning at him said when we are done, you can do the same if you want. Neil nodded his head in understanding. I did not get that good a look but I thought I saw you have no legs? Neil said yes and moved his wheelchair back from the desk and pulled his t-shirt up so she could see the bucket and just how much was really gone. Wow she said, and Neil looking at her said it also blew my balls off. One of the doctors said to use Cialis and a cock ring. Before I left the hospital, a nurse got me almost hard, so now that I am out I want to see if the pill and ring help. Marion said she was glad he could get hard and then told him how to use the med. She also told him that he was to take one pill or 5 mg every day and not just when he was going to have sex. This way he was always ready and had the drug in his system so he needed less. She also explained that having no balls also cut down his sex drive, he would have to think about it more and be sure and find a partner that was willing to help him both in wanting sex and then be able to have it.

After she went over the drug very thoroughly she brought out a pouch and opened it. It had 6 different sized stainless steel rings, sort of on the thick side. And she told him about how to use them. She did not seem to be shy in any way talking about his penis and other graphic details. Lastly she told him about not staying hard for more than 4 hours. Come to the ER here at the VA if his erection would not go down even after ejaculating. She asked if he had any questions about the medicine or cock rings, using the word cock, and Neil said he did not. Giving him a big smile, she said it was break time for her and would he like to go out on the patio with her and he could ask any question of her he liked. Like you, nothing is too personal. Neil said he would like that and they left and headed outside. There were hardly any other people around and they were far enough away they could not hear anything any way.

They pulled their chairs side by side facing each other and Marion said ask away. You should know I love being crippled this way. Neil said I thought you did and for the record I love being the way I am also. Could you tell me why you are in the wheelchair. Love too she said; I was shot between my shoulder blades almost 16 years ago in Iraq. It destroyed 3 of my vertebra and naturally destroyed my spinal cord. I had multiple surgeries and they rebuilt the bony part that was gone. Naturally they could do nothing about my spinal cord. I have no feeling in my right breast and below it and most of the feeling in my left breast but no feeling below it. Zero movement from that point down also. I have never walked a step but like to wear the leg braces. They are part of the system that lets me sit and support my back. I wear a back brace that is attached at the hip to my leg braces and lock there at a 90 degree angle so I can sit and not fall out of the chair. They also lock if I am in a standing position but don't stand that often.

Marion said I know you want to ask about my sex ability so I will continue on. Neil nodded his head. A man can use me to ejaculate into at my cunt, but I have no idea what he is doing, can feel nothing, cannot orgasm. I don't mind if he wants to do that to me. I do get a lot of enjoyment fucking him with my mouth and having my left breast played with. I was only 18 when shot and had never been fucked so I never knew what it was like. I had my tubes severed during one of my back surgeries. Did not ever want to get pregnant. I still have periods and get quite Horney during that time. I have a Foley catheter full time and a leg bag. My pussy is shaved and by breasts have been augmented. I have an aid that helps me in the morning and evening and also with my bowel program every other day. I don't like to wear a bra so don't. What is your biggest turn on Neil asked. Looking directly into his eyes she said bilateral leg disarticulations with possible genital injuries. They held their eye lock for about a minute.

Ever had one he finally asked and she said no, never that lucky. Married Neil asked. She said only for a short while, he did not like I was unable to physically respond sexually. I have had about 6 men in the last 18 years and several female lovers, a few which were devotees. Are you married she asked and he said no. Neil said I get the feeling you would want me to fuck your mouth. Yes, I would really like that. I hope I am not being too bold. I get a lot of pleasure being able to give my partner a good time that way and I enjoy feeling his cum shoot into me that way. As I said, I would not mind at all if you wanted to fuck my pussy also. SEEING you cum into me that way is very enjoyable to me. I only have sex with disabled military men and women.

Neil explained he had only had the bucket a short time and did not know if he could take the front part off sitting in his wheelchair in case she wanted to see him. Marion said she would like to see him very much and she knew of a place they could go where the door locked. She told him to get 2 of the Cialis out and take them at the drinking fountain they were going by. He followed her to the basement and took the pills. She used her keys and opened the door into a drug storage room. In one far end there was another door and she opened that one. It was a smaller room but large enough for both of their wheelchairs and for them to move around. She told him she had the only key to this room so they were safe.

Neil helped her off with her white lab coat and then she said for him to help her with her blouse. Her naked breasts were cupped by her back brace. She lifted her skirt back towards her waist and he could see her very atrophied legs encased in the braces and the catheter that came out between them into a collection bag. She told him she was 5'8" but only weighed 115 lbs, so was on the skinny side, and her breasts were currently a 36-38 D with no sag. She could add or remove saline from them and this was as full as she usually had them. She had very large, upturned, protruding areola and nipples. She then asked if she could see his bucket. Neil removed his t-shirt and loosened the belt that held him upright in his wheelchair. Marion looked at him and said shall we undo the belts? Neil said yes and undid the top one then the lower one. Marion had moved up close to him and was holding the front part of the bucket closed. When he had both belts undone he told her he was going to lift himself a little, and for her to pull the bottom of the bucket out a few inches so he tilted back.

He lifted and she pulled him out a little then he let himself back down. He had her remove the front and he did not feel like he was going to fall out so she laid the front aside. She was able to see most of what little was left of his lower body. She asked if she could reach in and remove his cock. Absolutely Neil said. When she had all of him out he was starting to get firm and she remarked about his nice big size. The more she handled him the larger he got and she soon had him long and hard. Marion looked up to his face and said fondle my left breast please. There is not a lot of room between by legs or you could finger me. And you have full feeling in your cock, right? He said yes. One other thing you will notice with no balls is you will not produce a lot of semen and there is no sperm in it.

Neil had hold of Marion's breast and asked her how she liked for it to be treated. She said for now just pay attention to the nipple and areola since they could not get into a position for him to suck on it. During my period I like it a little on the rough side. She reached into a side bag on her chair and pulled out a rubber, opened it, and deftly rolled it down his cock. Grinned at him and said mess saver and he agreed. He told her several times how good her hand felt on him and that he felt like he was going to cum soon. Good she answered, don't hold back and have a good one. She kept talking to him telling him to fuck her hand and too bad she could not get it in her mouth. She loved to make her partner cum and next time would not use a rubber. Come on shoot in the rubber, make my hand warm and finally Neil did put some cum in the rubber. She kept masturbating him until he went limp and he told her he hoped he could return the favor sometime. I want to spend a lot more time with those beautiful breasts and great legs you have. Thanks Marion said, I would like that also. She took him to an area with a sink and helped clean him up, wrapped the rubber in a paper towel and disposed of it. They helped each other get dressed and he was glad to learn he could open his bucket while in his wheelchair. They kissed good-bye and Neil headed back to see Mark.

He was still there and had Neil pull up to his desk. Mark explained after he left he made a phone call. He said he knew a lady whose husband had died shortly after he got his new van. It only had a few thousand miles and she would be willing to give the van to him. He had checked with his boss, who had known of the offer, and he had no problem with transferring the van to Neil and it would cost him nothing that way. Neil was flabbergasted and wanted to know who the person was so he could thank her. Mark said she wanted to remain anonymous so Neil asked him to relay is deep appreciation to her. Mark told him there just happened to be a class starting in the morning for 8 hours so he could learn to drive it. Neil said he would be there and Mark took him out to look and the van and try the ramp out. There was no driver's seat so he could pull right up to the steering wheel and would be all set.

That night he gave Marion a call. She was surprised but very happy to hear from him. He told her about his new van and she was very happy for him. She asked him if he would like to come and see her the following Saturday about 1 pm and he said he would love to. She next asked Neil if she had embarrassed him earlier and he said not at all. They were both adults and he liked how forward she was and did not waste time. He hoped he could keep up with her and keep her satisfied. She said she thought they would get along fine. She asked him if he had a lot of sexual experience and he said no. Good she laughed, no bad habits! He told her he was really looking forward to seeing her atrophied, crippled legs along with the rest of her body. Marion said yes, and she was anxious to see his truncated lower body and of course his big hard on. She asked if he had any pain and was she too rough on him. No, it was perfect. He told her he would start taking his Cialis. She said they would have to talk about what time of the day or evening he should take it but go ahead and take another one tonight. Be sure and wear your bucket was the last thing Marion said as they said good night.

Neil was getting better at driving his van by Saturday and was looking forward to being with Marion. He found her place OK and was getting in and out of the van in his wheelchair without any problem. He wheeled up to the door. He rang the bell and shortly someone besides Marion answered the door. She said hi Neil, I'm Toni come on in. She only had short shorts and a brief halter on. He noticed she was very athletic looking, tall, 5'9" or 10", good sized breasts and looked like she might be tanned all over. She led him out on the patio and Marion was on a table that had stirrups on it. Her feet were up in the stirrups and her legs were spread wide and pulled back some. They were strapped to the poles that held the stirrups. She was also naked except for a small washcloth that covered her pussy.

He wheeled up to her face and they kissed for a while. When they broke she told him she was glad he was here, she had been looking forward to it all week. Neil said he was glad to be here also. After another kiss Marion said I thought you might like to see what I have to go through. You met Toni and she is my care giver and lives here also. I try to do as much as I can but there are just some things I can't do. I hope you don't mind, but she is going to help us do things in a while. Neil said I get your meaning and no, I don't mind, I kinda wondered how things might work with both of us being on the crippled side. Good, I am glad you understand and to answer your unasked question, yes, we are lovers also. Neil gave her a big kiss and told her he was glad she had someone. He grinned and said I hope I get to watch sometime and Marion said not only watch but join in. They both had a good laugh.

Marion said you can remove the cloth if you want. She is just finishing up some things on me. She shaves my pussy on Wed and Sat, gives me a douche, bowel program, changes my catheter, checks my breast implants and adds or removes saline from them depending on our moods. I have not had them that long. Anything you need done she asked? Neil said I was wondering if you want me shaved, I am feeling some stubble on my cock and it is healed good now and it could be done if you want. Marion said that sounds like a very good idea; would you mind if Toni did it? Good idea he said, not sure I could do it without a bloodbath. The nurse did me in the hospital while they were trying to save my balls.

Go on down and take a look at my pussy if you want. If you want to fuck it you might talk it over with Toni and come up with a way of doing it. Feel free to touch or anything else, I am afraid I cannot feel anything from by breasts on down remember. I sure don't mind you getting any pleasure from anything you want to do. Neil kissed her and moved his chair down below her legs. He removed the cloth and heard the whirl of a motor and noticed her head then shoulders, being lifted so she could watch some of what he was doing. He looked her vulva over good and saw that both her inner and outer lips were very long, large and distended. Smiling at him she said go ahead and touch, please. I like to know and see what you are doing and enjoying. He did use his middle finger and ran it through her slit. He was surprised to find her well lubricated and mentioned it to her. She said yes, she does respond that way even without sensation.

Have you ever eaten a pussy she asked? Yes a couple of times but I am not that experienced. Go ahead and eat mine she said. Her shoulders were elevated now along with her head and they locked eyes as he used his tongue on her slit and clit. He ate her for several minutes and Marion could see his mouth and the area around it were quite wet with her juices as he leaned back in his wheelchair. He moved back up to her face and she kissed and licked the juice saying she liked to taste herself. Marion said this table is the easiest place for Toni to work so let's get her out here to get me in my chair and you up here. Marion called Toni and she came out. Marion told her the plan and Toni got her wheelchair and easily lifter her into it. Marion did not have her back brace on and Neil could see her holding on so she did not fall out of the chair.

Toni and Neal had a conversation on just how to get him out of the bucket and on the table or should she put him on the table then out of it. He said honestly this situation had never come up and what was her suggestion since she was going to do it. Toni thought for a minute then said lets undo the belts, remove the front and I will lift you out and up. Neil said sounds like a plan and that's what they did and it worked fine. She said he was not that heavy, probably lighter than Marion. She moved him all the way down to the end of the table with just a little of him bottom over the edge. She asked if it was OK for her to touch him and he said not a problem, look and touch all you want. Do you mind if I do not use any gloves and he said no. He told her he had just taken a Cialis about 30 minutes ago so he might respond to her touch. Great she said, enjoy! (Marion had explained all his injuries to her earlier and some of the things to expect with his cock.)