Neil Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil, you don't mind if I enjoy your cock with you do you? Marion will always get you off first unless she tells me to go ahead. He said no, you two do what you want. She asked if he wanted all of the hair removed in his pubic area and he said yes, all of it. She said just stubble now so we won't need to use the trimmer, just shave it and she went to work. She had all she needed at the end of the table and there was a drain in the ground. The water was warm and she rapidly got the job done. After she dried him she asked him to feel and see if she missed anything. He did and it felt great to him and nothing missed. She said do you realize how big you have gotten and held his now long, hard cock up for him to see. I think you have the biggest cock I have ever dealt with; I am very wet. I am glad we can share Neil said. Marion had been watching and wheeled over to examine it along with Toni. She agreed with her observation.

Marion moved up closer to his hard cock and took it in her mouth. Toni moved behind her and had her hands on her shoulders to keep her from falling off the chair and so her hands were free. Her left one slipped down to her big left breast and she started massaging it and tugging on her nipple. It did not take Marion long to figure out how to get his big cock into her mouth then down her throat. She gave one little gag the first time his cock head slipped down her throat. She could hold her breath quite long and eventually got her mouth all the way down over the spot where his balls used to be and scrotum had been removed. With Toni working on her breast at the same time, Marion was getting a strange feeling like she had never had before. She remembered the feeling she used to have years ago, before she was injured, as she was masturbating. Was she going to have some kind of orgasm?

Within a short time Marion felt Neil spasm and thought he was going to cum. She pulled back so his head was in her mouth and he did start. He came and ejaculated some cum, but as she thought, there was not a great deal. What he did produce was very enjoyable and tasted great. She did not suck for long as she wanted him to still be able to get hard for she and Toni. She was easily able to swallow his load.

She pushed herself back from the table and thanked Toni for her help. Marion asked her to help Neil back into his chair and could they all have something to drink. Marion asked Neil if he could sit without his bucket for a while and he said yes, no problem. Toni used a wet cloth to wash him off then lifted him back into his wheelchair. She pushed Marion to a shaded spot by the pool so she could hold herself in the chair and Neil followed. She brought out some iced tea and Marion asked her to join them. Toni had removed what little she had on when getting the drinks and Neil thanked her when she returned. Yes, she did not have any tan lines and her pussy was fully shaved. Neither did Marion have tan line or pussy hair for that matter.

Marion asked Neil how he enjoyed what had just gone on and he said it was the best he had ever had. He said Toni's hand had him well stimulated while shaving him and he was more than ready for your mouth. Sorry I did not last very long this first time but I think the Cialis had me well primed. Marion said no problem; she was well primed also watching Toni get him ready and eager for his cum. Now they could relax and enjoy. Neil said I hope you don't mind if I ask, but could Toni get a turn next? For sure Marion said. It is why I asked her to strip when she went in; she is very beautiful and sexy isn't she. Neil said she sure is but I would have to pick you over her as I love seeing how beautiful your paralyzed/atrophied body has turned in to.

Toni, I have a question for you Neil said. Being around Marion and I, and I am sure other crippled people, any desire on your part to being like we are? She smiled brightly and said absolutely, I would like to be a double amputee. However, I can't decide which two limbs to have removed. I was going to ask for your opinion sometime. Besides, how would I get that way? Neil thought a minute then asked if she was right or left handed. Left she answered. OK Neil said, let's go over the options and I will give you a list of my thoughts, somewhat in order that you might want to consider having them done. Oh, and there are ways to get that way.

1. Have your left arm amputated high above the elbow. Talk with a PT and prosthetic maker and get their opinion on the highest you could go and still have good function.

2. Have either your right or left leg removed, again as high as possible, so you can still try a prosthesis the first time, if you want, and at the hip or a hemipelvectomy later. Keep in mind that you might or might not want to still work for Marion.

a. You should eventually learn to walk with just one underarm crutch, either on the side of the arm amputation with stump, or the other side. Requires a very strong remaining leg.

b. You should learn to walk with both the amputated stump and crutch or the right arm and crutch.

3. If you decide you want prosthetics for the amputated limbs, they should be very simple in function and maybe even only a peg leg depending on job duties.

4. After some time, have the stump and shoulder joint and part of the scapula removed on the amputated arm. This will eliminate not only being able to use your arm for the crutch and prosthetic, but add some very strong sex appeal.

5. Remove the leg stump and pelvis also now along with having Marion join you by having both of her legs removed at the hips. I am sure you both know what a pain it is having useless legs flopping around. Being a paraplegic amputee is very handy.

6. Depending on what kind of experience you want, you can either do the arm and then the leg or do them both at the same time. You would be wowed at that experience of being so crippled all at once.

Marion spoke up and said she and Toni had had several conversations about her becoming an amputee and they had talked along the same line as Neil just brought up. She added she had also thought seriously about having both her legs removed sometime. Interesting your thinking is very similar to ours. I agree it would make her a very sexy woman! Toni said thank you to Neil and said she liked his thoughts and that she was thinking along the line of having both her left arm and left leg removed at the same time, and thought his idea of using only one crutch on the opposite side of the amputation would be very sexy. Neil asked her what she used for birth control and she said she had her tubes ligated several years ago. She had very regular periods, sometimes heavy flow and wanted to find a man to fuck her during that time. She got very Horney then she said while blushing. Neil said he would be glad to do her then if she wanted. Would be fantastic she said.

Neil looked at Marion and asked her if she had any regrets about what had happened to her. Marion said well I think being paralyzed like I am is fantastic; do not mind being this way AT ALL. I do wish I had feeling though. Maybe not everywhere, but at least in my pussy. At least I was never fucked so don't know the full impact of what I am missing she laughed. You told me you were sterile, how, and do you still have periods? Yes I do she replied, and like Toni, had my tubes ligated some time ago. Toni and I do play during our periods she added.

Toni then asked Neil how he was feeling about things. He said no problem, I like being severely crippled like I am and since I have found out I can still fuck, don't mind having no balls so far. Will have to see what the long term effects are without the testosterone. How do you two feel about me not being able to produce much cum? Neither said it was a bad thing but they did like cum on and in them. Neil had a hard on again now and Toni said looks like you are ready again, shall we go inside on the bed and lets have Marion join us. Neil said lead the way!

They decided on a trip through the shower to get rid of the suntan lotion and did that. They got on the king sized bed and Marion encouraged Toni to make out with Neil. Marion had never "shared" any of her sex partners with her, even though she had been in bed with them facilitating their intercourse. Toni started by asking for Neil's cock ring and putting it on his hardening cock. She moved it all the way down to the area his balls had been attached to. This was the first time he was going to try it. They kissed then she took hold of his growing erection and started stimulating it more. She soon had it down her throat, gently sucking to start. Neil pulled her bottom around so he could get his mouth on her pussy. Marion had mostly been watching and fingering Toni's cunt, and when she moved around so Neil could eat her, she used her hand on Toni's breast.

Toni did not suck long on Neil's cock as she wanted it to squirt in her cunt. She turned around and was able to find a position to get in to so she could get his long hard on in her. Neil was looking between her swaying breasts and eyes as she took hold of him and inserted him into her sheath. As wet and lubricated as she was, he slipped in fully to her cervix. She looked down and saw that only about two thirds of his cock was in her and she hoped she could get it to the cock ring. She pushed down firmly as she pumped herself up and down on him. She noticed that Neil had very little movement of what was left of his pelvis.

Your big cock feels so fantastic she told him. Let me know if you want me to slow or stop so I don't make you cum. He answered she had better slow way down for a while and she did. Toni leaned way forward and they kissed some more as he pulled on her huge nipples and areolas. Marion slid her hand in and started rubbing Toni's clit which was way out of its hood. Toni looked into her face and mouthed thank you and Marion mouthed back no, thank YOU. With no legs in the way, Marion moved her hand down to where Neil was inserted into Toni and rubbed both of the areas on them. Marion could see that by now he was in Toni almost up to the cock ring. She rubbed her fingers over the scared area where his balls used to be. She heard Neil moan how good that felt. Marion said to Toni that he was fucking her almost up to the cock ring. On the next thrust she pushed even harder and felt the cock ring hit her at the same time he pushed hard into her cervix.

This was all it took for Toni to start her cum and she took Neil with her. They both kept each other going for almost a minute. Toni ran down first but could feel that Neil was still hard but his cum had stopped also. She stayed connected with him while staying on his chest. He told her that was the best fuck he had ever had and was able to contract his Kegel muscle to flex in her. He said he thought the cock ring was keeping him hard. Toni asked if he wanted her to get off and remove the ring and he said no, not for a while, he was really enjoying it. Toni said he did a fantastic job doing her.

They kissed some more and she asked if he would mind if she fucked some more. He said go for it and she pushed herself upright and started fucking him again. He grabbed hold of her breasts and was on the rough side with them. See egged him on saying harder several times and that what he was doing went straight to her cunt. After several minutes Neil could tell she was about to orgasm again and hoped he could also. She finally did and about half way through he came with her. It did not feel like he ejaculated anything but the orgasm was sure there. Toni moved off his cock and Marion was right there taking his still hard cock into her mouth and down her throat. She moved the cock ring up his cock a little letting the blood flow again and got some come in her mouth that had been trapped.

As soon as she had him clean and empty she moved over to Toni and ate her out. They were used to this happening but never with a cunt full of cum before. They both enjoyed it immensely. If Marion had not stopped just a little too soon, Toni would have had another cum. She immediately moved down to Marion's mouth kissing her so she could get some of the mix of Neil and herself. That made her want some of his cum down her throat and mouth sometime. Neil had watched the two of them and when they were done asked Toni to come sit on his face. She did not hesitate and soon some of their cum was running into Neil's mouth as she sat up straight. That was his first taste of his cum that way and he loved it.

Don't forget to vote and look for Chapter 2 soon.