All Comments on 'Neither Blood Nor Seed'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Campus77Campus777 months ago

An outstanding tale of the wonder of the mysteries of olden times. I'm glad he's back in the ground and I'll always wonder if Cassie and James ended up together. I expected that info in the epilogue. Not the sexiest story on Lit, but a great read. Thanks for taking the time to make me part of the story.

tennesseeredtennesseered7 months ago

Superior writing. Solid 5.

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatface7 months ago

A grand ripping yarn, loved it and worthy of a 5.

Having friends in and around Caerphilly and been all over Wales the story conjures up a sense of believable happenings. Well done mate...Should be a film with Hugh Grant as the Vicar !

GlanceSidewaysGlanceSideways7 months ago

Great writing - great characters too

Davester37Davester377 months ago

Just amazing writing! Thank you so much for writing and thank you, too, for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hollywood needs you!

lastman416lastman4167 months ago

A stirring take about the dangers of global warming. Thank you for shining a light on this unforeseen consequence of prolonged drought.

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuy7 months ago

The other commenters have said it better than I can. Great opening hook. Splendid pacing. Terrific dialogue. (The way Cassandra needles Norris and the angry cop with the details of what she and Davey did in the church is hilarious and a brilliant touch.) Five stars aren't enough. One of the best stories I've read in this category and on this site. Thanks for sharing your talent.

voyeurdunuitvoyeurdunuit6 months ago

Absolutely terrific story. I loved everything about it - the characters, the pacing, the plot twists, and the writing. Thanks for a fun adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...