Nellie and the Boy Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh."

"You didn't know that?"

I blushed. "I knew that, I just was hoping."

J.P. grinned. "You a virgin, Nellie?"

"No," I lied.

"Sure you're not." He chuckled and went back to his book.

"I'm not!" I insisted. "Not that it's any of your business."

"Of course," he said. "You and Anne-Marie going out tonight? Try to pick up some guy?"

"I don't do that."

"No?"

I shook my head and opened my makeup bag.

"If you say so," he said, still chuckling.

I tried to do my makeup, but the massive sleeves on J.P.'s robe kept getting in the way. Frustrated, I put my makeup away.

"What's the trouble?"

"The sleeves," I explained, holding my arm up. "It's fine. They should be done soon, right?"

J.P. raised his eyebrows as a banging sound started from the room next to us.

"Uh, maybe."

I groaned in frustration and sat on the edge of his bed. "Jesus, do you have to listen to them every time?"

He laughed, closing the book. "They tend to keep it quieter when my parents are home, but I usually put headphones on."

"Sorry. You can if you want."

"It's fine. We can suffer awkwardly together."

I laughed in spite of myself. Moments later, a muffled cry filtered through the walls from Anne-Marie's room. I tried not to picture what was happening on the other side of the wall, and tried very hard not to find the sound erotic.

"Doesn't it bug you?" I asked.

"The sound?"

"Well, and that it's like... I mean, she's your sister."

J.P. shrugged. "It's just sex."

I blushed again. "Yeah, I guess."

"You got some hang-ups about sex?"

"No," I said. "I just—"

"Oh, fuck yes!" shrieked Anne-Marie.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered.

"You sure you're not a virgin, Nellie?" he laughed.

"Why do you keep asking me that?"

"All the blushing and the questions..."

"I'm just making conversation," I muttered.

"Hmm. Sure."

I shifted uncomfortably. Listening to Anne-Marie and Remy fuck was weird in the first place, but listening to them while sitting with J.P. was even worse. On top of that, I couldn't stop picturing my best friend getting railed by her sleazy boyfriend, and worse than that was the fact that my body was clearly not in agreement with me that it was weird.

No, my body was sending little flutters of arousal through me, small tingles that were telling my pussy to get wet and my nipples to get hard. I folded my arms in front of me, fairly certain that J.P. wouldn't be able to see them poking against the thick fabric of his robe, but not willing to chance that he could.

"Who was your first time with, then?" J.P. asked suddenly.

I stuttered for a moment. "That's not your business, either."

"Ah, come on. Tell me." He shifted on the bed, propped up on an elbow as he looked at me. "Was it super sweet and romantic? Something out of a fairytale?"

"It doesn't matter."

I felt his foot nudge against my back playfully. "You keep saying you're not a virgin, but I don't see any proof being presented."

"Don't lawyer me."

He burst out laughing. "Lawyer you?"

"Yeah, you're trying to be all lawyerly about things and interrogate me. I'm not falling for it."

"I'm not a lawyer yet, so don't worry."

"What was your first time like, then?" I asked, trying to deflect him.

"Super shitty," he said. "I lasted about ten seconds and she cried after."

"Oh."

He shrugged. "I got better at it."

I pressed my lips together. "That's good to know."

"Was yours any better than that?"

I shrugged. "It is what it is."

"That's not an answer."

"Why do you want to know so bad?"

He shifted on the bed again. "Just wondering if it'd be weird for me to hit on you or not."

It was a good thing I was facing away from him. I knew my eyes widened and my mouth dropped open. At the same time, a series of high-pitched moans reverberated through the wall as the pounding sound grew louder. While I tried to think of a response, J.P. cleared his throat.

"Obviously it would be. I'm sorry, Nellie. Look, you can say you're not a virgin but—"

Maybe if Anne-Marie hadn't moaned like that, or maybe if I wasn't naked under that robe with my pussy dripping, or maybe if it wasn't J.P. sitting in the room with me, I would have said something different.

"I'm not a virgin," I said fiercely.

"You—"

"I'll prove it to you."

After all, how hard could it be? I knew what sex was. I'd been on the pill for two years at that point at my mother's insistence. I had seen videos and I'd done a little bit of fooling around here and there. I could bullshit my way through the rest of it. Frankly, what Anne-Marie said earlier was right. I should just get the cherry popped and get over it.

Should I have been honest with him? Maybe. But I reasoned that if I was, he would decide he didn't want to have sex with me. And I didn't want to take that risk.

"Wait, what?"

I stood up and turned around, heart racing as I faced J.P.

"I said I'll prove it to you."

His eyes widened as I undid the belt of the robe, shrugging the blanket of soft fabric off my shoulders and letting it drop to the floor. Standing in front of J.P., fully naked, it took everything in my power not to tremble.

Not that he would have noticed if I did. My heart was beating so hard that it might have been visible through my skin, but J.P.'s eyes were firmly glued to my breasts.

"Holy shit," he muttered. "Right now?"

"Yes, right now." I glared at him. "Were you joking about hitting on me?"

He shook his head slowly. "No, but... wow, Nellie."

His eyes raked over my body, taking in everything all at once with his lips slightly parted.

"You sure?" he finally asked.

"Positive."

"Come here, then."

I got onto the bed as J.P. took his T-shirt off, chucking it across the room. I crawled over to him, my hands going immediately to the button on his jeans before he stopped me, his hands moving up to my neck and pulling me in to kiss him.

His lips were soft but insistent as he nipped at my bottom lip. I never knew a kiss could do what his did to me, which was to send thrills of desire racing through my veins, dropping through my body and straight to the slick wetness between my legs. My hands left the button of his jeans undone and moved to his head as his arms travelled down my body, pulling me closer and closer to him.

When my breasts touched his chest, I shivered. The intimacy increased as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap, straddling his hips as we kissed. His tongue met mine and I gasped softly. I felt J.P. smile against my mouth, his strong arms embracing me for a moment longer before his hands skimmed along my back.

Confident fingertips on one hand trailed along my ribs and up to my breast. He gripped it lightly, then squeezed, then pinched my nipple between his fingers as I let out a soft moan.

"Quietly," he murmured against my mouth. "Unless you want Anne-Marie to know you're fucking me."

I shook my head and gasped when he pinched my nipple again.

His jeans were rough against me and I knew the juices from my pussy had to be staining the denim. Beneath the fabric, I could feel his cock bulging against me, a hardness I was familiar with but that had never been so close to my pussy. I wanted it inside me, wanted to know what it would feel like stretching me wide open and pushing in and out of me, but J.P. wasn't there quite yet.

He played with my tits a while longer, pulling back from my mouth to dip his head down and push his face against them. I moaned again, stifling it by biting my lip, as his mouth found my nipple. He ran the tip of his tongue along it, sucking it for a moment before nibbling gently at the sensitive skin. I gasped sharply and he chuckled.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yes," I hissed.

He groaned and dug his fingertips against my skin as he shoved his face against my breasts.

My body felt like it was on fire. I was desperate for him to be inside me, squirming against the hard bulge between his legs, trying to get some relief from the insistent need for friction. J.P's firm grip loosened as his hands moved from my back to my ass. His fingers dug in again, squeezing the flesh there as he guided my body harder against the bulge.

"You want this?" he mumbled against my tits.

"Yes," I groaned.

"Better make it quick," he taunted. "Wouldn't want Anne-Marie to finish up and wonder where you are."

I nipped at his lip. "Stop teasing me."

His teeth grazed mine back. "But it's so fun to watch you blush."

I moved off him as he reached between us, finishing the job I'd started in undoing his pants. He worked them down his legs at the same time as his boxers, revealing his swollen cock quickly.

When I said I was a virgin, I meant in the most technical of senses. I had touched, licked, and sucked cocks before. Well, one cock. His was different than J.P. 's was, though I might have thought so more because I was nervous about having it inside of me. Trying to hide my nerves, I licked my lips and looked up at J.P.

"You on the pill?" he asked.

I nodded.

"You cool if we..."

I shouldn't have been cool without him using a condom, but I nodded anyway.

He made a soft noise. "You wanna be on top? I'm kinda liking having your tits in my face."

I climbed back onto his lap, hoping he couldn't tell that I was trembling. He leaned against the headboard as I straddled his hips, his cock brushing against my wet folds. My breath was coming in short gasps and I tried to play it off as excitement.

There was no moment of him checking with me to make sure I was ready or if I'd changed my mind because J.P. didn't know I was a virgin. There was no moment where he slid inside me slowly, letting me adjust to the size of his cock as he penetrated it for the first time. No comforting hand touched me softly, no kiss to urge me to relax.

Instead, I reached down, positioned the head of his cock at my entrance, and plunged him inside of me in one single movement, followed by a high-pitched yelp as I scrunched my eyes shut.

"What the... Nellie?" he gasped.

I couldn't move. It didn't hurt, per se, but it felt weird. The pressure of having something so large inside me was foreign, a strange presence that I wasn't sure I liked. I took a small breath, whimpering slightly despite trying to keep quiet.

"You fucking liar," J.P. murmured, his tone nowhere near as unkind as his words would have one think. "You're a virgin, aren't you?"

"Not anymore," I said, my teeth clenched.

"Shit. Oh, shit," he swore. His hands went to my back, then to my hips. He held me still with one hand while the other travelled up to my face, cupping my cheek lightly. "Are you okay?"

I nodded.

"Liar," he said.

"Maybe a little."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to judge me."

He chuckled slightly. The cock inside me jostled and I tried not to wince. "I wish you would've told me. I wouldn't have—"

"You wouldn't have fucked me, and I know, and I'm sorry," I interrupted.

"No, I still would've fucked you if you wanted me to." His fingers danced lightly against my cheek before moving to my neck. "Just maybe not so... suddenly."

I pried my eyes open. J.P. was looking at me, his face concerned.

"You okay?"

I swallowed, thinking as I focused my attention to what was happening between my legs. Sitting motionless against him, things seemed to have relaxed a little, the feeling less uncomfortable and now just unfamiliar.

"I think so."

He pulled me in to kiss him. "You want to stay like this or you want me to take over?"

I shifted my hips experimentally and J.P. shuddered, groaning softly.

"Like this," I said. "Just... for a bit. You can tell me if I suck at it."

He chuckled. "You'll be fine. Just..." He paused, looking at me seriously. "Promise you're on the pill?"

"I am, I swear."

"Okay."

He nodded, loosening his grip on my hip and bringing his other hand back down. Gently, he began guiding me to ride his cock.

It took a few moments, but once I had slid back down on his cock a few times, it started feeling good. Maybe it was the fact that J.P.'s pelvis pressed against mine, brushing against my clit as I moved. Maybe it was just getting used to it, my pussy accepting that I had impaled myself on his rigid erection and that it was supposed to be good, I was supposed to like it. Whatever it was, it didn't matter. The tingles of pleasure I'd felt earlier returned as I began moving faster, moaning softly.

J.P. groaned as it became apparent that I liked what was happening. Again, his hand left my hip and made its way up to my breasts. He gripped one gently, fingers prodding against my skin as he brought his mouth down to my tits and shoved his face between them again.

I moaned again, forgetting I was supposed to be quiet until I heard the pounding against the wall, a reminder that my best friend was still in the next room with her boyfriend while I fucked her brother. I bit my lip, gasping as I kept riding him, a spreading warmth moving through my stomach.

It surprised me to find out that, while I'd had orgasms before, they felt a little different when I had a cock inside me. My body began to prickle, not from my skin but from somewhere deep in my stomach. That prickling feeling began to turn to a quiver, then a shudder, and then my legs suddenly began to shake. I gasped, trying not to cry out, trying to bite my lip as my thighs went numb, my fingernails digging into J.P.'s back as I clutched at him desperately.

He groaned as I did, lifting his head away from my breasts, my hips still bucking against him as I came. My mind went as numb as my legs were, a euphoric wave of release crashing through me. The small, high-pitched noises that came from my mouth were muffled by his shoulder as I buried my face against him, and his arms held me tightly as I writhed on top of him.

"Yes, Nellie!" he hissed. "Oh, fuck yes."

"Holy shit," I gasped as the shaking in my legs subsided. "I can't... I think my legs are asleep."

J.P. made a soft noise, his arms tightening around me. I tried to keep rolling my hips, but between the numbness in my lower body and the enervating intensity of my orgasm, it wasn't working.

Instead, J.P. slid down a bit, bent his knees, and started thrusting up into me. I struggled for air as my body crashed against his, my tits bouncing against his face as he took over completely. I braced myself against the headboard, trying not to fly off his lap as he fucked me, really fucked me, our skin slapping together as he moved.

"Nellie," he said suddenly. "I'm gonna come. Is it okay to..."

"Not in me," I said, alarmed by the thought. "Do it in my mouth."

"Oh Jesus," he groaned.

He almost pushed me off his lap and I caught myself, diving forward and taking his cock in my mouth immediately.

"Fuck!" he grunted, and his fingers twisted in my hair.

He thrust into my throat and I gagged, choking on him as he erupted. His hands pushed down, his cock pulsing as he emptied cum down my throat, tears springing into my eyes as I fought for air.

It should have bothered me to have my mouth used like that. Instead, the thrill of it consumed me, the sound of him losing control echoing in my ears as he pumped himself down my throat. Anne-Marie had been right: it wasn't the big deal I thought it was.

It was better.

After what seemed like an eternity, his grip loosened and I pulled back, heaving for breath as I wiped my mouth.

"Shit, Nellie, I'm so sorry." He pulled me towards him, tenderly touching my face, a strange juxtaposition to the way he had just shoved my head onto his cock. "I'm so, I didn't mean... fuck."

"It's fine," I said, brushing my hand under my eyes. "I'm fine."

"No, that was... I lost control, that was horrible of me."

"It's fine."

I tried not to sniffle as my nose watered. J.P. winced as he pulled me close to him again, his arms wrapping around me.

"It's not fine. I'm sorry. I didn't..."

"It was hot," I said, my voice hoarse.

"What?"

I licked my lips and giggled. "It was pretty fucking hot, you can't deny that."

He burst out laughing.

"Shit, now I'm gonna be the one responsible for giving you a complex or something."

He kissed me lightly, still gently touching my face and hair.

We stayed that way for some time, him just holding me as we regained our breaths and composure. It was only when I heard the bedroom door beside us open that I shot out of his arms, panicked.

"Nellie?" we heard Anne-Marie call from the hallway.

J.P. bolted into action, pulling his jeans on quickly as I wrapped myself in his robe. I glanced in the mirror, flattening my hair as best I could and hoping I could pass off the flush on my cheeks as embarrassment. J.P. got his shirt on, straightening it quickly before patting his own hair down.

"Nellie, where are you?"

"In here!" I called.

I grabbed the hairdryer and my makeup bag, rushing to the door just before Anne-Marie could open it.

"What are you doing in Jean-Paul's room?" she asked. "And his... robe?"

"I left my clothes in your room before you kicked me out," I said.

She burst out laughing. "Oh no, I'm so sorry, cherie!"

"It's fine, let's keep getting ready. Is Remy gone yet?"

"Yes, he's left. I'm so sorry, Nellie," she said as we walked back into her room.

Her bedding was ruffled and a condom wrapper lay discarded on the floor.

"It's okay, I get it."

"You don't, little virgin, but you will one day," she teased. "Whew. Open the window, will you? I think I need to shower again. I didn't think it was so strong when I left, but it really smells like sex in here."

I swallowed hard as I opened her window. There was no way for me to shower again without her getting suspicious. I hoped I didn't smell too much.

When we finally went out that night, I picked up a guy at the bar. Anne-Marie squealed in delight as I told her I wasn't going home with her. I don't remember what his name was, only that he didn't fuck me nearly as well as J.P. had, that when I took his cock in my mouth, he groaned but held still and barely touched me. When Anne-Marie asked me for the details of my first time the next day, I told her the true story... just not that it had happened with her brother before we went out.

I didn't see J.P. again after that. I left a few days later and while he lived at home during college breaks, he wasn't always there. Anne-Marie and I kept in touch, but I only saw her briefly on the occasional trip to my dad's. So I never spoke with him about what happened, nor did I ever tell him that he started me down a path of finding sex as good as my first time with him had been.

Sighing, I shook off the memory as I changed back into a pair of leggings and a baggy T-shirt.

Dad and Kimberlee went out for some function that night. I didn't care what it was, and firmly declined joining them. After they left with Pierre driving them, I grabbed a bowl of popcorn from the kitchen and was just settling on the couch when the doorbell rang.

I sauntered to the door with the popcorn in one hand, peeking out the window before shaking my head and opening the door.

"Thought you had dinner with the Thibaults," I said.

"Turns out I have a really bad headache and couldn't go," said J.P.

"Yikes. Sounds rough. How'd you know I'd be here alone?"

"Your dad is also having dinner with the Thibaults."

I laughed.

"What do you want, J.P.?"

"Worst case scenario? We should probably talk about that day," he said.

"What's the best case scenario?"

He leaned against the doorframe, hungry eyes flicking down my body.

I blushed, my stomach fluttering like I was a virgin all over again.

"Come here, then."

12