All Comments on 'Nellie and the Diamond Gala'

by MsCherylTerra

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
norafaresnorafaresalmost 4 years ago

Great finishing line! Loved it.

OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 4 years ago
Another excellent installment of the Nellie franchise

Yes, she has her own franchise! I loved her playfulness with J.P. throughout the story, which bordered on bitchiness but didn't quite cross that line. The two of them do seem like a great couple, even if Nellie would smack me for saying so. And of course the sex scenes - both the short and steamy one at the gala and the longer, erotic anal sex scene in Nellie's bedroom - were tremendous. You never fail to make them deliciously hot for us readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Almost painful - how to

avoid falling in love ar at least talk yourself out ot it. At all cost. Beautiful twisted mind badly bruised. You make her so lovable and so pitiable in her pride, but also so fallible. Incredible good writing. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
damn

I simply can't help but hope nellie and jp end up together. Nellie's character is one I relate to... terrified to enter an actual relationship or let herself fall in love due to the sheer vulnerability attached to those feelings... so instead she turns to expressing herself via sex and being a loose woman, it makes her feel stronger, more independent. it will be beautiful when she finally lets herself do so... I hope its with jp - he's clearly in love with her!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 4 years ago
Playful yet highly arousing

The verbal banter between J.P. and Nellie is playful and yet telling. The attraction between them is evident even if they are unwilling to accept it. The bedroom scene is provocative. It is almost an how to guide. Really hot. Another great success for MsCT. *****

PickFictionPickFictionalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Really found Nellie fascinating in this one. She tries it all for sure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
excellent story

This was well written and the sex scenes were hot and erotic

especially the detailed anal sex one....felt like you were there

experiencing it with them.

devoutmalesubdevoutmalesubalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Superb writing.

Hot story.

Sequel please?

DelilahDean92DelilahDean92over 3 years ago

I hate how badly I want them together, even though I know better. Sigh.

You have such a love for your characters and it really shows. I really love how grounded and realistic everything feels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great one!

Love the Nellie stories!

But when she’s through her wild child phase, Nellie and JP have to eventually get together and live happily ever after, okay? PLEEEEAAASE???

Thanks for this awesome series.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Fantastic Chapter

I love the interplay between Nellie and JP and they must get together in the end. PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brilliantly constructed dialogue and characterisation, well paced buildup, and hot sex description. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great work, Cheryl. Maybe consider turning one of these into a TV pilot? Could really see that working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, wonderfully set in la ville de Montréal!

Great story; thank you. Great characters and a great city!.

I lived in Montréal for two summers, and for one summer was politely dating my sister's classmate who lived up on the Mountain.

So beautiful in summer; so snowy in the winter compared "tropical Toronto".

By the way, was the gala held at Place des Arts; the Mount Stephen Club is a bit small or the event you described!

I look forward to more J-P and Nellie stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This

Best description of the physical and emotional intensity of anal sex that I’ve ever seen! And the characters are brilliant.

testdrivertestdriverover 3 years ago
Absolutely excellent

Nellie & JP = fucking hot the way you describe them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You’re easily...

one of the best writers on this site. Hands down!

DanishGreenEyesDanishGreenEyesabout 3 years ago

Your words flow so elegant - you make me far more than a reader.... I am in the story, watching, listening urging them on !!

Such talent !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now that's what I call high end erotic literature. It is completely satisfying in every way possible. Not only is it great writing, but I also love the characters, and I definitely love the way you describe sex. Thank you for not making this an "anal is unpleasant but we do it just the same" story. I'm a woman, I love sex, and to me, anal feels EXACTLY the way you describe it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too much "filler content" and not enough sexual action

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simply brilliant writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want J.P. to do disgusting things to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

OMG she's going to end up with JP! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i wish they end up together

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW!

PirlouitPirlouitover 2 years ago

The writing is incredible. Well done!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Man that is good stuff Cheryl!

Some of the hottest stuff I've read in a while. I wish I was this good.

There is definitely a chemistry between these two. I could honestly say I could see them becoming a couple.

But they would need to be a couple of swingers, since they are both such horny sluts ;->

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

I've read some of the other comments, and to the anonymous reader (what is up with anonymous comments anyway? Shy?) Who said you have "too much filler", I say bullshit!

It's called developing a plot. And I suggest they don't read anything I've done, because they wouldn't like it.

And to the anonymous reader who heralded your description of anal because "It's exactly the way you describe it", I say Attagirl! ;->

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My new favorite from the series. I read one story and decided to read all og them chronologically and i am definitely not regretting it. I cant even stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it, took me back to my some of my first experiences.

DuleighDuleighabout 2 years ago

So well done! Such wonderful characters, such character development in just four pages, truly a great work. I can't wait to read more of Nellie's adventures.

Angela_HAngela_Habout 2 years ago

Characters with life, unpredictable, complicated, but believable people. I shall now go and read more about them and their lives, and marvel at what they do at your behest - and I don't doubt that I will continue to love their story and your skill in telling it.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

I am making my way through in your suggested sequence. Ordinarily I wait until the end before making a judgment but this is a suitable pause point. What you are building with Nellie is high art. Your work marks the difference between pornographic smut and erotic art.

I am fully engaged in the character of Nellie. Like others, I am curious if Nellie and Jean-Pierre will stagger and stumble their way into true love; each of them has the wherewithal to supply the deficits of the other. But whatever course you have plotted out will be worth spinning to a fitting conclusion.

Utterly amazing depiction of anal intercourse at the hands (!) of a man who cares.

IJS0904IJS0904almost 2 years ago

Simply wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolute Gold!!

Only someone so young, hot and privileged could focus so much on running away that she doesn’t see, what it is she’ll be trying to run toward, is right in front of her. BTW, all 3 of those sex parts were perfectly done. Love it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Interesting story line.

Ass fucking was a bit too abrupt. Too automatic.

Could have used a bit more trepidation.

Could have used more preliminaries/foreplay.

Could have used more dialog during the analingus.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found the Nellie Series when I read this story the first time. Loved it, so I started reading them in order. The story is even better the second time, with some of the background filled in. Nellie’s and JP’s relationship is pure gold. The story is funny and the sex is hot. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW!

Jacko_LanternJacko_Lanternabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the flirtatious tension leading up to the main event and the writing style is a joy to read. Personally I’d love a bit more graphic detail in the fucking scene and more vocalisations but that’s just personal preference, still an amazing read 5*

VistaVista55VistaVista55about 1 year ago

Really nice! I love your style. Just found this gem, but will now read the series from the start. Reel them in with a story about anal sex, keep coming back with well written sexy stories. Loved Nellies pov through it all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Such a great read! Would love more details about the characters undergarments. Lingerie is just so sexy!

KyoSpiceKyoSpice11 months ago

Friggin A excellent

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent. The banter is great. I do want to hear more about them. Hopefully they won't get to comfortable or boring in your stories anytime soon. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

But every sex action is super rushed.

No tension. No surprise. No acquiesing.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I read this while edging my cock for around 90 minutes and couldn’t take it at the point where she described the stretching of her asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Brilliant!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsCherylTerra@MsCherylTerra
4039 Followers
Update 11/30/2023: It's been a minute! Wanted to say thank you all for selecting As You Wish and Dear Babe/Dear Bastard as Readers Choice stories for 2022. I didn't post about the awards this year since there were some less-than-nice things being thrown around last year, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories