Nellie and the Diamond Gala

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He parked in the driveway at his house, but we didn't stop there. Instead, we stole away to my dad's house. Despite the fact that my dad and Kimberlee weren't home, and wouldn't be home for the rest of the night, my heart still pounded as I opened the front door, and I still felt the need to sneak up the stairs quietly. J.P. laughed but humoured me, silently following me to my room.

The moment I closed the door, he kissed me. I made a soft noise as his hands ran down my sides, finally resting on my hips and pulling my lower body against his. He was hard again, incredibly hard, and I shifted my hips against his, feeling his cock press against me.

"Jeez, Nellie," he groaned. "How do you do this to me?"

I didn't have an answer, just nipped at his lower lip before pulling away.

"Let me take a shower first," I said.

He chuckled. "Trying to procrastinate your way out of this?"

I dodged his lips as he tried to kiss me again. "No, stupid, I just want to make sure everything's clean before you stick your dick in my ass."

It might have been the fact that his blood was concentrated a bit lower than usual, but for once J.P. didn't have a witty response ready immediately. For the quick moment that I saw his face, he looked surprised, but I turned away and ducked into the bathroom before he could recover. I was relieved he hadn't thought to suggest joining me since it saved me from having to listen to him laugh as I put a shower cap on.

As soon as I had it, I rolled my eyes at the pathetic thought. Stupid J.P. With anyone else in the world, I wouldn't have cared.

I showered quickly, scrubbing every inch of my skin clean as fast as I could before drying off and wrapping a towel around my body. Getting dressed again seemed pointless, and I hadn't even bothered bringing clothes into the bathroom with me. Barely ten minutes passed before I opened the bathroom door and stepped back into the bedroom.

J.P. was sitting on the edge of my bed. He was still fully dressed, surprisingly enough, and looked up at me when I entered the room.

"I thought you'd be naked by now," I said.

"We should talk first."

Oh God. My stomach turned over, twisting into a knot of tense dread.

"Talk?"

He drew in a breath, exhaling loudly. "Look, I wasn't... I wasn't joking, exactly, about wanting to fuck you in the ass, but I don't... I didn't expect you to take it so seriously. I don't want you to feel like you have to give it to me as some kind of fucking payment. I wouldn't... I don't want to be that guy."

The relief must have shown on my face, though J.P. mistook its reasoning.

"See, I fucking knew... Jeez, Nellie. Fuck. I'm sorry. We don't have to—"

"Oh, we're going to." I unwrapped the towel and let it fall to the floor before walking towards him.

He froze, mouth still open as he stared at me.

"Nellie, you just looked—"

"I thought you wanted to like, talk-talk. Like 'we need to talk' kind of talk." J.P. grimaced, but I continued before he could say anything. "I don't want to talk. I do want you to fuck me in the ass. I mean, did you really think I wouldn't want to try that?"

He chuckled and shook his head. "I should've known."

"Yeah, you should've." Another step closer brought me directly in front of J.P. and his hands moved like magnets to my hips, drawing me nearer. "Have you ever done this before?"

He shook his head. "Not, uh, all the way. Have you?"

"Nothing except, you know. Fingers. Do you know what you're doing?"

J.P.'s arrogance shone through just slightly, a smirk crossing his lips. "Don't worry, babe, I can take care of this."

I let the pet-name slide. "Get on with it, then."

He pulled me down to kiss him, lips eager against mine. I made a soft noise as his hands moved up and down my body, caressing my waist and cupping my ass, then a slightly louder one when his lips left mine to find my breasts. He flicked his tongue against my nipple before sucking on it, sending waves of titillating desire through my body.

As he kissed and sucked and licked my breasts, his fingers dug into my ass, squeezing and releasing, then inching closer and closer to my crack. When one of his fingertips finally slid into the valley, he paused, looking up at me with his mouth still pressed against my nipple.

"You're sure?"

"Yes."

He nodded, returned my breast to his mouth, and trailed his finger down my ass crack. I shivered as it lingered by my asshole, but he didn't push it inside. Instead, he brought his finger lower and lower, collecting the dripping wetness from my pussy.

"You're damn sure, apparently." His words were muffled but I could feel him grinning as he realized how turned on I was.

I would have responded with something clever, but he dipped his fingertip just barely inside my pussy, then returned it to the pulsing little ring of muscle, and I could barely think.

Gently, almost unbelievably gently, J.P. worked the tip of his finger into my ass. I sighed as he penetrated me, relishing the feeling of his finger pushing inside me, a bit disappointed when he started pulling it back out after barely inserting the tip.

Then he did it again, pushing further that time. I moaned softly and J.P. swore. He did it again, and again, until his finger was almost fully inside me and my knees were buckling as I stood in front of him.

He withdrew his finger completely and collected more wetness from my pussy. He played with my asshole a bit before I felt a second finger pushing through the tight muscle. Moments later, both fingers were pushing inside me. He barely got the tips in before my ass instinctively tightened around them.

"Relax," he said immediately.

I nodded and tried to focus on loosening my muscles, but my body didn't want to cooperate. I tried, focusing so much on trying to relax that I couldn't relax. Miserably, I whimpered and J.P.'s other hand moved to my lower back, rubbing softly before withdrawing his fingers from my ass.

"Thought you wanted this," he teased softly.

My face went a bit red. "I do. I'm just, uh... I mean, there's not a lot of things left that I haven't tried, and this is one of them."

"This coming from the girl who impaled herself on my cock before mentioning she was a virgin?"

"Yeah, well, I've learned a few things since then."

He laughed and pressed a kiss between my breasts before looking up at me. "I've wanted to try anal basically since discovering it was a thing. The one girl who was willing to try it let me get the head of my cock in her ass and then said she couldn't take it. I've learned a little more since then. If you're willing to trust me, I think I can make you relax."

If I was willing to trust him. As if I didn't trust him completely already.

"Okay."

He pulled me onto the bed with him, kissing me before directing me onto my stomach. I stopped only to reach over to the nightstand and grab the lube I'd bought to prepare for that night. Before standing to remove his clothes, J.P. grabbed a pillow and tucked it beneath my stomach, propping my ass up in the air, then slid off the bed.

I craned my neck to watch him undress. When he caught me looking, he grinned, slowing down the unbuttoning of his shirt.

"You can tip after the show," he teased, shrugging the shirt off his shoulders.

"Don't flatter yourself. I need something to watch while you get yourself organized and it's either you or the headboard."

J.P. laughed, unbuckling his belt and pulling his pants off. "I'm better than the headboard? Careful, Nellie. I'm starting to think you might actually like me."

"You have your moments."

Once he was fully naked, he crawled onto the bed, bringing himself alongside me. His lips found mine, warm and enticing and tantalizing. I tried to ignore the way his kiss left me breathless, the way it seemed to weave through my bones and curl around my entire body.

It grew more difficult when his lips left mine and moved to my neck, and then to my shoulder.

"You trust me?" he murmured again.

"Only God knows why, but yes," I replied.

He chuckled, the sound vibrating against my skin, and then shifted so he was behind me. I turned my head, but I couldn't really see him. I could feel him, though; his hands traced down my back, tickling along my spine until his fingers were tracing down my ass crack again. Then he traced the path his fingers had made with his lips, kissing the back of my neck and lazily running his tongue along my spine.

I expected him to stop kissing me once he reached my ass, but he didn't. The first few kisses were just against the swell of my ass. He nipped the skin softly before kissing it again, his lips moving closer and closer to my crack. When his tongue finally dipped between my cheeks, my eyes widened and I gasped. His hands slid beneath my hips and pulled me up from the pillow, I gasped again, and then he was licking my ass.

"Oh," I breathed, and I felt J.P. grin before the tip of his tongue started flicking against my backdoor.

It was like nothing I had ever experienced, and that was really saying something. A moment of tension clutched at me but dissipated as soon as he slipped a finger into my pussy while he licked my asshole.

I moaned and relaxed into him. J.P. made a noise of approval that I barely heard. Between the pillow and his hand, I barely had to support myself, yet I still felt like I was going to collapse against the bed from the sheer sensation of it. I knew I liked having fingers in my ass, and I assumed that meant I'd like having a dick in my ass, but his tongue? It was something I hadn't considered, and I was overwhelmed by the sheer intensity of it.

Every sensation in my body seemed to stem from where his tongue swirled against me. He licked enthusiastically, eager at the same time he seemed to relish it. Maybe it was that, more than anything, that made my body shake, made my stomach tighten and my legs tremble. The knowledge that he was loving it, that he was licking my ass and enjoying every second of it... it was more than I could handle.

"J.P.," I gasped, struggling to prop myself up on my elbows. "I'm gonna... J.P., I'm..."

I couldn't finish the sentence, but he knew. A second finger joined the one he had in my pussy, he buried his face harder against my ass, and his tongue stopped teasing along the outside of my anus and slipped past it, dipping inside me.

My eyes squeezed shut as my body began to shake and I grabbed at the sheets, balling up my fists. He kept licking, kept fingering me, kept making me lose my mind as I came. My entire body felt like it was on fire and I wasn't sure whether my vision was dark because my eyes were closed or because I went temporarily blind from the pleasure that surged through me.

I was so consumed by the orgasm that I barely noticed when J.P. took his fingers out of my pussy and planted a final kiss against my ass. I was still trying to catch my breath when I heard him flip the cap of the lube open. I barely noticed as a finger coated with cool gel pushed easily into my ass and only tensed slightly when a second one joined it.

By the time I had regained some sense of what was happening, J.P. was fingering my ass slowly but deeply. I sighed, pushing back against his hand.

"You okay?" His voice was hardly recognizable, aside from the dripping, craving tone that underlined each word.

"I'm okay," I whispered.

"Think you're ready?"

I didn't hesitate, didn't even think.

"Yes."

J.P. groaned and pulled his fingers out of my ass. It was slightly disappointing, the loss of the sensation, but I forgot that feeling after I craned my neck to look back at him.

He wasn't watching me, preoccupied at that moment with pouring some of the lube into his hand and rubbing it on his cock. He was as hard as I'd ever seen anyone, his cock dripping with precum. I licked my lips unconsciously as he stroked his cock, watching him spread the lube evenly along his length, and it was only when he paused that I glanced up and met his eye.

"You're so hot," he said simply.

I laughed. "I already agreed, J.P. You don't have to flatter me."

His face was uncharacteristically serious, his hands moving to my ass again and caressing it gently.

"I'm serious," he said. "Nellie, you... I've never been this hard before in my life."

"Guess you better do something about it," I replied, and shook my ass just slightly for emphasis.

J.P. groaned and touched my ass again. "You sure? Really, really sure?"

"Yes."

"I'm gonna try to, you know... but it's probably still gonna hurt a bit."

"I know."

J.P. swallowed, his throat muscles flexing as he stared at my ass before grabbing the lube and adding a bit more for good measure.

"Tell me if it's too much," he asked.

"I will."

He apparently decided that I was as certain as I would ever be, and moments later my hips were being lifted off the bed. I held myself up as he spread my ass cheeks, took a breath as soon as I felt his thick head pushing against my entrance, and willed my body to relax as he guided himself forward.

There was resistance. I couldn't control it, really, no matter how hard I tried to relax, but J.P pushed his cock steadily forward. Slowly, I felt myself stretching around him. I took a deep breath, relaxing into the intense sensation of pressure. All I could think about was the feeling, the way he was slowly pushing forward, the way the ring of muscle was inclined to protest its penetration and the way I was willing myself not to let it. Further he pushed, and further I stretched, and just when it was almost too much, the tip of his cock was completely in.

J.P. wasn't quite panting behind me, but his breathing was heavy. My ass clenched around him, pulsating just slightly as it gripped the head of his cock. He paused, holding still, letting me adjust to the feel of his cock violating my asshole, taking the last bit of virginity left in me just like he'd taken the first bit.

Well, not just like that. He'd taken the first bit of virginity unknowingly, not aware until I had shoved his cock fully inside me that it was the first cock I'd ever had in my pussy. This time, he knew, and this time he was careful and gentle and tender. I knew he could feel how tight I was; I could feel how tight I was, I could feel every bit of the head of his cock completely enveloped inside of me. He was patient, probably struggling to hold himself back, telling himself he had to take it slow, he had to let me adjust.

At least, he was until I started pushing back on his cock.

"Nellie," he groaned, the sound strangled. "Oh, fuck."

He was still frozen behind me, but his fingers squeezed my hips as I shifted further back. I was hyper-aware of his length, and after pushing another inch inside me, I had to stop and take a gasping breath.

"Holy fuck," he gasped. "Are you..."

"Yes, just..." I sighed, content, then pushed back again.

"Fuck!" His fingers dug into my hips again.

"In a bit," I said, my voice almost dreamy.

He couldn't hold himself still any longer, though he managed to take it slow. It was almost a lean forward, a gentle pressure increasing as he pushed inside me, despite his hands simultaneously pulling me back onto him. It took some time but inch by inch, he filled me, and I felt all of it.

It was hard to explain. I'd never felt like that with a cock in my pussy. I obviously loved the feeling of getting fucked, but I couldn't say that I felt every single ridge, every bump, that once it was inside me I could still feel just how big it was. The closest I could imagine was Brandon, whose cock was thicker than average and so stretched me more than usual. Even that wasn't really comparable to the feeling of being stuffed, the tightness, the way my body resisted him at first before almost pulling him in.

It was intense. It was the only way to describe it. I was so full, so intensely full, and when J.P.'s hips finally pressed against my ass cheeks and he was completely buried inside me, I whimpered.

"Holy fuck," he gasped. "Nellie, I'm... holy fuck."

"Yes," I squeaked.

When he pulled out, I nearly came. It was hardly even an exaggeration; the feeling of his cock sliding back out of me was relieving in a way that was consuming, yet when just his tip remained inside me, I found myself pushing back again.

"Again," I pleaded, and J.P. made a noise that was barely recognizable as human.

He didn't completely plunge inside me; he was still careful, still gentle, but it was faster that time. When he pulled out that time, he took a moment to add more lube, then pushed back in. I whimpered again, pressing my face against the mattress as I gripped the sheets.

"Can I go faster?" he asked when he pulled out the fourth time.

"I thought you'd never ask," I gasped. "More lube, first."

Another one of those strange, beautiful, deep sounds erupted from his throat. I couldn't see him, but I could almost hear his hands shaking as he squeezed another dollop of lube onto his cock. The thick tip nudged my anus again and he thrust his cock inside me smoothly, just a bit faster than before, and pulled back out. I couldn't stop the high-pitched squeal that left my throat when he plunged inside me again, my eyes squeezing shut.

"Nellie?" he asked, half-groaning and half-concerned.

"Harder," I gasped.

The next noise he made was a full groan, and that was the last clear thing I remember.

He fucked me hard. I knew that much, knew he was pounding my ass as hard as he'd ever pounded my pussy. He enjoyed every second of it, I knew that too. I knew each time he pushed his cock in me, I felt it, like my nerves were exploding from the sensation. I knew I felt full, achingly full, almost uncomfortably full, until he pulled back out and I craved it again, and again, and again.

My hand shook as I slipped it between my legs, fingering my clit as he took my ass. I cried out as I rubbed the swollen nub, my pussy soaking wet. After that, things melded together, a mixture of sensations and sounds and pleasure and gasping, breathless, amazing pressure.

There was a hazy moment where I realized I was going to come, and a slightly clearer moment where I knew it was going to be like nothing I'd ever felt before. I pushed my fingers against my clit harder. Everything seemed to feel like it was happening with ten times more intensity than usual, and my legs started to shake hard enough that I thought they might break.

"I'm gonna come again," I whispered.

"Yes," he grunted. "Come on, Nellie, come for me."

I cried out, rubbed my clit harder, and felt my stomach tighten.

"Gonna come," I gasped, almost in disbelief. "Don't stop, J.P., I'm gonna... oh my God, J.P., I... "

My orgasm boiled over and I screamed his name. At least, I think I did. It might have sounded like nonsense, it might not have even been words, but I remember as clear as day crying his name as the intensity overtook me. It may have been me filling in memories that weren't there, since I couldn't imagine that J.P. would hear me literally screaming his name and let me live a single moment without teasing me about it. The loss of control was so sudden, so all-encompassing and so heated, that I couldn't help myself.

There were tears in my eyes, not from pain but from the fact that I couldn't even breathe. When I looked back on that moment, I never pictured what I actually saw—darkness and white light flashing in my eyes as I came, followed by a view of the blankets since my face was buried against the mattress—but what we must have looked like, what J.P. would have looked like with his cock buried inside me as I shattered beneath him.

He came at some point. I barely registered it happening, aside from thinking that the sound of him coming was one of my favourite sounds in the world, and the sudden feeling of him spilling inside me. I felt each spurt of cum inside me, felt it in a way that was almost better than feeling him come inside my pussy, and then J.P. was resting heavily against my back.