Nellie and The Dragon Tattoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't explain why I liked that so much. On one hand, I guess he could have been considered selfish. On the other, Damon's demanding charge over my body was exhilarating. I mean, how could I complain about him being selfish if his selfishness meant he was tugging my jeans past my hips, pressing his mouth to my panties, and groaning as he felt the wetness seeping through the fabric?

And that's what he did. Once my jeans were off, he pulled my legs apart and pushed his face against me, kissing the top of my mound and the wet spot on my panties, before shoving them to the side. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I tilted my head back, moaning as his tongue dipped into my slit and licked all the way up to my clit. When I glanced down, Damon was looking up at me, and those intense eyes were sparkling again.

The reason I knew his actions were for him as much as they were for me was simple: Damon was not a quiet lover. Soft groans vibrated against me as he ate my pussy, one hand holding my panties to the side. The other trailed up my inner thigh, traced along the spot where my leg met my hip, and then teased along my entrance. The noise seemed to move through me, settling in that aching, needy part of my stomach that was telling me I needed, absolutely needed, to be filled up.

His fingers brushed against me lightly, right up until the point that his fingertip was toying with my dripping entrance. Without warning, he plunged his finger inside me, and I cried out as the intensity of his mouth sucking my clit increased at the same time.

As quickly as he'd started fingering me, he stopped, pulling his hand from my pussy and lightly flicking his tongue against my clit. I whimpered again, pushing my hips towards his face.

"Not fair," I moaned.

"Too bad," he replied.

I felt his mouth twitch into a smile. He kissed the inside of my thigh before moving back to my pussy.

He didn't go quite as fast that time, letting his tongue linger and dip between my folds, tasting me and teasing me. I was sure his breath was warm, but compared to the heat of my pussy, it felt cool. He slowly began to build the intensity back up, flattening his tongue and licking my clit, and before long I was panting.

"Feels good," I mumbled, resting my hands lightly on his head.

I was so distracted that I didn't realize what he was doing until I heard the sound of his belt unbuckling. I opened my eyes and glanced down to see Damon undoing his pants as he ate my pussy, then sliding his hand into his jeans and stroking his cock.

It was insanely hot, and I bit my lip in an attempt to not cry out.

I must have still made some kind of sound. Damon's eyes flicked back up to mine and I felt him grin again. I saw that grin as he pulled his head away from my pussy, despite my pleading protests.

"Please don't stop," I begged, trying to reach for his head again.

He caught one wrist in his free hand, pulled his other hand out of his pants, and pinned my other arm to the bed. As he did, the skin beneath my bandage rippled painfully. I gasped, the pricks of pain travelling through my body and mixing with the eager pleasure pooling in my stomach. I'd never experienced that mix before. I was starting to realize I was really missing out.

"Just gonna have to wait a bit, sweetheart," Damon said.

I groaned and he leaned down to kiss me. His cock was hard, the denim of his jeans rough on the tender skin of my pussy. I couldn't stop myself from wriggling the tiniest bit beneath him, and Damon responded by grinding his hips against me.

"Oh!" I gasped.

He nipped at my lip again. "You taste amazing."

Again, the words seemed to curl through my body. I closed my eyes, moaning and tilting my head back. Damon chuckled, kissed my exposed neck, and pushed his hips against me again.

The friction was delicious, but it wasn't what I was craving. He kissed down my chest again, taking my nipple into his mouth and sucking lightly. I focused on the feel of his mouth on me, his body above mine, and the way his hand was inching down my side.

All at once, he took his mouth off my breast, grabbed the back of my thighs, and twisted my body effortlessly beneath him. A shrieking giggle burst out of my lips as I ended up on my stomach, surprised by the sudden change in position, and a soft whimper followed up as my tattoo was jostled yet again. I barely had time to focus on that; half a second later, Damon lifted my ass in the air and tugged my panties down. His head dipped, and he began licking my pussy from behind.

The whimper became a low groan and Damon responded with a throaty noise of his own. I couldn't see what he was doing, but his mouth moved off my pussy and was replaced by his fingers pushing back inside me. I laughed again when he, quite literally, kissed my ass, and again the laugh turned to something else when he sank his teeth gently into my ass cheek.

No one had ever bitten me there before, and as it turned out, I had really been missing out on that, too.

"Jesus, Damon," I whimpered as he pushed his face against my ass again.

"I can stop if you don't like it," came the muffled response, his lips brushing my skin.

"Don't you dare."

I felt him smirk, so clearly I could almost see the expression on his face, before it moved away from me. The bed dipped as Damon shifted his weight and I twisted to see him reaching for the nightstand. He opened the drawer and grabbed a condom.

He didn't undress, just pushed his jeans down a bit. I licked my lips, staring as he took out his swollen cock, put the condom on, and moved back behind me. Strong hands pulled my hips back, the tip of his cock nudged at my entrance, and then he was plunging into my pussy.

Damon didn't fuck me slowly, but he wasn't exactly fast about it, either. Still, I felt every motion, every thrust, deliciously satisfying and making me want more at the same time. The sheets were balled up in my hands as I sought anything to brace myself on, gripping them tightly and squealing as his body slammed against mine. I couldn't stop myself from grinning, from pushing back into him, and moaning and feeling every inch of him inside me.

I was just getting into it when he pulled out, his hands stilling me by firmly holding my hips in place.

"What—"

I was cut off as Damon dipped his head back down and kissed my pussy again. I gasped, startled but enthralled by the rapid way he changed what he was doing, seemingly at a whim. He dipped his tongue into my slit, then just as quickly was flipping me onto my back again and pulling my panties off the rest of the way.

I couldn't explain why I loved what he was doing so much. Damon gave as much as he took, but he didn't give me the chance to so much as try to control what was happening. It was thrilling and exciting, not knowing what was happening as he manipulated my body beneath him, trusting him enough to know that whatever he was doing, I'd like.

I mean, sure, I had just met him, but I had to trust him. The man had just inked a permanent dragon onto my skin. There was an implicit sort of assurance that he would treat me well, confirmed by the fact he was pushing my legs up and burying his face against my pussy again.

Damon was working his pants down his hips as he ate me out, his tongue swirling around my clit and sucking lightly. Shivers ran through my body, my legs quivering just slightly as the pleasure mounted into pressure.

"Please," I panted, pushing my hips up just slightly to grind against his face.

I felt Damon grin again before he pushed a finger inside my pussy. I moaned, grabbing his head without thinking. He didn't stop that time, just kept ravishing my clit, fingering me intensely, until I was gasping short, quick breaths.

He groaned into my pussy and that was it. I was coming, writhing, pushing his head into my pussy and falling into complete bliss. Tremors ran through my body, pricking at my nerves and making me shiver, intensely at first and then fading slowly, until I was sagging back on the bed and Damon was lifting his head, shaking my hands away from him.

"Damn," he murmured, and grinned at me.

There was just enough time for him to pull his jeans off and for me to laugh weakly before he was back on top of me, spreading my legs and pushing them up to nearly my shoulders. I looked up at him eagerly, he chuckled, and seconds later his cock was buried as deep inside me as anyone had ever been.

He took off his shirt at some point; I wasn't entirely sure when, since I'm fairly certain my eyes were rolled back in my head for the majority of the time he was inside me. He felt so good, every movement intensely perfect, and it was all I could do to hold on for the ride.

My eyes did fly open when one of Damon's hands left my leg, letting it fall beside him, and moved to my clit. He met my gaze, his face serious and concentrated, and began rubbing in time with his thrusts.

"Oh, fuck," I whimpered.

He chuckled just a bit. "Come on, sweetheart. Come for me again."

Between the depth of his cock and the movement of his fingers, it was only a matter of time. He whispered quietly, urging me on, until I was shivering and whining and gasping. A wave of heated ecstasy crashed over me, I cried out, and I was completely lost to him as I came again.

Damon groaned as I did, his mouth dropping open as he continued fucking me. I caught glimpses of him between the surges of pleasure, quick little moments where I watched his face come alive as he felt me clench around him. I had barely stopped coming when he let go of my other leg, pulled my hips as close to him as he could, and leaned forward.

He kissed me urgently, pushing himself inside me as hard as he could. My arms were shaking but I wrapped them around him anyway, kissing him back as his motions prolonged those last moments of orgasm.

"Close," he grunted against my mouth. "Fuck, I'm..."

He trailed off, his body tensed, and his thrusting staggered just slightly. He held himself inside me and his muscles trembled beneath my fingers as he finished. I clung to him, letting him kiss me hard as he came, not loosening my grip until he relaxed and nipped lightly at my lip.

"You good?" he asked after he caught his breath.

I nodded, smiling tiredly, and Damon chuckled before kissing me again.

"Probably about to have an adrenaline crash," he said, pulling away so he could throw out the condom.

"Not probably, definitely," I murmured. "I'll get out of your hair, just give me a sec."

He frowned, crawling back on the bed beside me.

"Chill with me for a bit." The bandage on my chest had slipped just slightly again and he adjusted it as he spoke. "Or are you in a rush to get somewhere?"

"Not really," I yawned.

He finished adjusting the bandage, brushed my hair off my face, and kissed me softly.

"So stay. You hungry?"

As it turned out, I was starving. Damon still didn't lose that serious, stoic demeanour, but he seemed to have relaxed a bit. He made sandwiches and brought them to the bed, smiling as I devoured mine before he had even eaten half of his. When we were done and lying back on the bed, he full-out laughed when I noticed for the first time that he had a nipple piercing.

"I've been shirtless for ages," he said, his arm around my shoulders as I lay on his chest.

"I was a bit distracted!" I protested. "And there's a lot going on with... this."

I motioned to his chest and stomach, which were covered in various tattoos. Damon smiled and let me touch his piercing, his eyes closing briefly as I played with it. It was mesmerizing, in a strange sort of way, and his fingers caressed my skin gently as I touched him.

"Where did you get this one?" I asked, moving my hand to a tattoo of an anchor just below his left pec.

"The anchor? That was one of my first apprentices. Let her practice on me."

"She did pretty good."

"Yep."

I traced my fingers to another one. "What about this?"

"Which one?"

"The bird."

"Oh, that one was cool. I got that at a convention a few years ago by this artist I've been a fan of for a while. Hoping to see him again sometime. I've got a couple blank spots on my back I'd like done."

I chuckled softly, then full out laughed at one that spread across his ribs.

"You just found the dragon?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, grinning. "No offense, but I like mine better."

Damon's hand came to my chin, tilting my head up to look at him. He kissed me gently, comfortably, and smiled as we parted.

"I like yours better, too."

I ended up spending the night at Damon's. I hadn't intended to, but we fell asleep shortly after I discovered his dragon tattoo, and by the time we woke up a few hours later, it was pretty late. Instead of leaving, I went down on him, and a few hours after that, I was coming on his cock for the third or fourth or eighth time. I lost count after a while.

Before I left the next morning, Damon insisted on checking my tattoo again. When he finished, he kissed me lightly.

"Come back and see me when you know what you want for your next one."

"Oh, I already know," I said. "Bearded merman with the ukulele. I'll see you in a few weeks."

**

Thank you to Bebop3, chasten, norafares, and OneAuthor for editing and providing feedback. Special thanks to K and Paul M, and to everyone for reading. The next Nellie story will be posted in September 2020.