Nellie's Sketchpad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She did that to you? Left you hanging like that?"

"You have to understand, Peetie. Dancing, especially ballet, attracts some cut-throat people, love. It wasn't long before I realized I would never be a principal dancer and that I didn't want to be someone like that, anyway."

My heart was hurting for my girl Nellie, so good-hearted, so desirable, a girl who deserves to be pleased.

"Well, it sounds like she still owes you a good licking," I said. "Here, let me pay it off for her."

I began kissing Nellie's lips, then her throat, the pale skin over her breastbone, a kiss on each nipple then an additional one as a reward for getting hard so quickly. Kisses along her creamy stomach, a tongue in her navel and a flutter of her laughter from the tickle of it. Kisses in the trimmed patch of pubic hair and on her inner thighs. A kiss on the hood of her clit. A kiss for her pussy lips, coated with her honey.

She pulled her legs back. Her pussy pouted up and out at me. I put my hands on the backs of her thighs and began licking.

"This is what she would have done to you if she loved you half as much as I do."

"Aww," Nellie said. I tongued her clit and her tone changed into, "Oohhh."

"Does Renee eat your pussy good?" I asked between licks.

"Oh, she does," Nellie sighed. "Lick it, Renee. Lick my pussy. I'm going to cum all over your face. Do it now."

And I was Renee. And I did it. I licked my Nellie's pouting, swollen pussy, aroused into a dark, dusky pink. A slow circuit, lip-clit-lip-taint-arse-lip-clit. Over and over, a fascinating oval, each lap a new level of her pleasure. Nellie's hips trembled, and she came all over my face and tongue and lips. Before she could recover I did it again. I, Renee, principal dancer of the Birmingham Royal, licked and sucked my Nellie's pussy so that she came so many times I lost count. I was beginning again when Nellie stopped me with a gentle hand on my head. Her face and chest were flushed red. She was on the verge of speechlessness.

"That's enough, love, unless you want to put me into a coma. I'd love for you to fuck me now, I'm aching for you to be inside me, but I'm just too sore for it." She kissed me and repeated Renee's words, "You're very good at that, you know―"

"―Renee," I said. We laughed, and Nellie motioned for me to crawl up to her on my knees. She took me into her mouth and in less than five strokes I came hard into it. She gulped with each warm spurt. I withdrew, spent completely. We kissed and I tasted myself, and we settled under the covers and into each other, content with the knowledge that Renee the principal dancer's debt had been repaid ten-fold. More or less. We had lost count.

12