Nelly's Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she turns around, lamp light illuminates her creamy body and my eyes drift immediately to the tuft of hair between her legs. I notice how her knees turn slightly inward; an idiosyncrasy that is oddly attractive.

A smile spreads across her face as she leans towards me. The sour taste of lust is on her breath. She digs her tongue into my mouth with a fury that gets me aroused again. My growing erection bobs and rubs up against her white belly.

"I thought you were a lesbian?" I ask.

"Did Nelly tell you that?"

"That's what she said."

"She's unreal. I'll explain later, but right now we have some business to take care of."

Uli takes my cock into her hands. "So nice and thick."

She slides her hand up and down the hardening shaft, then gets on her knees and licks at the sticky film oozing from the tip.

"I'd love to feel this thing inside me."

"Then what are we waiting for?"I reply

Uli says nothing then lays back on the bed and opens her legs. He milky white body is like a slice of vanilla cake. Just as I am about to enter her, she stops me.

"Eat me first."

I drop my knees to the floor and kneel over the edge of the bed. I lower my head between her legs while she closes her soft thighs around my shoulders. In the dim light I see her pale pink labia pout from underneath her pubic hair.

I run my fingers through her thatch then part her jelly-like lips so I could probe my tongue deep into her wet opening.

She moans.

Uli thrashes on the bed as I lap away at her gushing slit.

She arches her back then grabs my head forcing my mouth harder into her.

"Oh my God, you eat pussy as good as a girl," she huffs between heavy breaths.

"So you ARE a lesbian," I muttered.

"Well, not exactly. I'm in a relationship with another girl right now, but it's complicated. We'll talk later about that, just keep eating me..."

I sink my head between her highs to continue my feast. Every now and then I would take one of the wings of her labia into my mouth and suck it gently eliciting a moan. Then I spend some time teasing the nub of her swollen clit.

"Oh shit!.....Fuck!....Don't stop!.....Please, don't stop!....Don't you fucking stop!"

I increase my tempo. Her hips lift up off the bed. My tongue continues its dance across her clit.

"Oh fuck!..... Fuck!.....FUCK!....F-U-C-C-K-K-K!!!."

She has her legs pulled back with her knees up in the air like she is giving birth. I wrap my arms around the outside of her upper thighs. Her white belly rises and falls like a pump.

I shove my tongue up into her searing hole and the walls of her pussy clench around it. I continued to tongue-fuck her while she writhes on the bed.

She screams. Her hips lift up off the bed.

Needing air, I pull away.

The bed sheets below her ass are soaking wet.

"What are you doing? Don't stop!"

I bury my face again into the swamp of her pussy. A gush of fluid pours out of her. I lap at the juice.

She reaches down, inserts a finger inside her pussy, then starts to finger-fuck herself. She makes a shivering sound, like she is wading into cold water.

I reach for my cock and start to jerk myself off.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Bullshit, you're jerking off."

"Okay, so I'm jerking off. What of it?"

"Save that for me. No self service around here."

"Alright then, do you want it inside you, now?"

"Not just yet," she answers while turning over on to her stomach. She then drops her knees to the floor and lowers herself so she is bent over the edge of the bed. Her snowy butt cheeks spread open wide revealing a tiny coral-colored asshole. Her swollen cunt is like a split peach, sticky juice running down her thighs.

"Eat my ass," she snaps.

I run my hands over the soft flesh of her marsh mellow-like ass then massage the opening of her dripping cunt. She is on fire.

I kneel down behind her and ease my face into her fragrant garden, working my tongue over her ass and pussy.

"Fuck, that feels so good, keep going..."

The sounds of my slurping mixed with Uli's moans echo throughout the room. After working on her crevices for a while, I lift my head and take a few deep breaths. I wipe away the thick juices running down my chin, then continue eating. I never ate a girl's ass before.

"Oh God, that feels incredible! Do it again and finger my pussy at the same time."

I insert my first two fingers into her cunt then circle my tongue around her asshole. After eating her like this for a while, I pull out my fingers then stab and wiggle my tongue into her pussy.

"Fuck! I can't take it longer! I'm going to come! Don't stop, don't you fucking stop!"

I work my tongue back and forth between the flanges of her fattened vulva as she lets out a long, loud scream. I had never heard anything so raw and bestial before. As she comes, she frantically rubs her clitoris.

She bucks and shudders a few more times then it is over.

"How long has it been?" I ask after we had lain there for a while on Nelly's damp sheets catching our breath.

"Since I've been with a guy you mean?"

"Yeah."

"Oh...about three years."

"And do you miss it?"

She shrugs. "Not sure. But so far you've been pretty good."

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

Nelly enters the room.

"So what have you two been up to?" she asks.

"Come over here, join us on the bed," Uli beckons.

Nelly walks slowly towards us with her hand between her legs rubbing her clit. Uli's hand finds my cock and she pumps my shaft.

"Lay back," Uli says to me as she pushes her hand into my chest. I comply.

She then motions to Nelly to come closer while her hand works my cock back to life.

"I want to watch Nelly fuck you first before it is my turn."

Nelly's nimble form scoots over to me. Her champagne glass-like breasts wiggle as she swings a leg over me and prepares to descend onto my cock. I smell the strong odor of her aroused cunt. Uli rubs the head up and down Nelly's searing slit. Nelly inhales sharply.

"She's nice and wet for you."

The soft flesh of Nelly's labia squishes around the knobby head of my cock with each pass. Every now and then it slips out of its track and rubs against the course strands of her soggy pubic hair.

I let Uli drive, eagerly anticipating what she will do next.

Nelly's cunt is gushing a river. I can't take it any more and grab Nelly's hips and try to push her down onto my cock. Uli stops me by putting her hand over the entrance of Nelly's pussy.

"No, not yet, let's see how much she wants it."

"Damn you, Uli!" Nelly shouts.

"Hmmm, do you really want it?" Uli shoots back.

"Please Uli, put it inside me. Quit teasing me!"

"I don't know, you don't sound very convincing to me."

"Uli, stop it! You're killing me! Please put it inside me....God please!"

Uli continues to hold her hand over Nelly's pussy while my cock flops over onto my belly. Nelly's begging gets me even more turned on. I reach down and pump my cock.

Uli swiftly forces her hand over mine and interrupts my jerking.

"Hold on," she commands.

Uli then dips her head and works her mouth over the distended purple bulb of my dick. I groan.

When her mouth engulfs my length she proceeds to suck furiously. There is a loud slurping as she draws her mouth up and down my throbbing erection. It feels good but I am dying to put my dick into Nelly.

Uli pops my cock out of her mouth and a thick stream of mucous hangs off her chin.

"Okay, now you finally get your treat," she says aiming the tip of my cock at Nelly's waiting cunt.

Nelly slams down onto me, my dick enters her like a spear. Her boiling insides feel like warm honey and I have to squeeze the base of my cock to suppress the urge to come. When it passes, I take my hand away and let the entire thing slide into her.

"FUCK!" She screams..

I pump my hips and she rides me like a jackhammer. Uli kneels beside her and plays with her hair.

Nelly bucks and gyrates so hard my cock slips out of her. She stops to put it back in then changes her technique from wild bucking to moving her hips quickly back and forth while pressing downwards. Her wet patch rubs against my pubic bone.

She increases the tempo. She is huffing and puffing like a locomotive. Her belly rolls with her movements. Her breasts jiggle.

Then she falls forward onto me and finds my mouth. The sticky inside of her mouth is hot and thick. Strands of sweaty hair fall onto my face. I grab her soft ass and work it up and down my cock. With each push into her, she groans and her inner core squeezes around my column.

Uli lies next to us, fingering herself.

I slip my hands closer to the cleft of Nelly's ass and start to play along the edge. Eventually I slip a finger down into the sweaty valley and find her asshole. I curl my middle finger and stick it inside the rigid opening. She winces.

"Sorry,does that hurt?"

"A little, but that's okay. You can keep going."

I work my finger in and out of her asshole while she slides up and down my cock. The upward curve of my shaft made it easy to fuck with her on top, the bend fitting nicely into her angled tunnel.

She reaches underneath her and wraps her first two fingers around my cock forming a ring. The increased pressure almost makes me come. I have to stop momentarily to let the sensation pass. I'm not ready to finish yet, I want more of her.

I pull my finger out of her ass and grab her hips.

"Do you want to switch?" I whisper to her.

"Yes."

She climbs off me and spins around. I sit up and she immediately gets up onto all fours. Her movements are quick and desperate, as if she can waste no time. I catch the meaty scent of her ass.

"Put it back into me...hurry."

I take up a position behind her and grab my cock. I slam into her. She grunts. I lean back and watch my cock go in and out as she meets my thrusts. Flesh crashes against flesh. I watch the shock waves reverberate through the flesh of her butt.

Uli slithers over to me and kisses the back of my neck. Her hot breath on my skin forces my cock to extend further up into Nelly.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Nelly shrieks. Her body shakes. Her cunt squeezes tight around my cock as a violent orgasm tears through her body.

I let go of all restraint and shoot load after load into her.

When the last surges of my ejaculation fade, Nelly whimpers, "Oh my God, that was incredible...I never came like that before."

"Me neither, I never fucked anyone like that before."

Uli comes over and pets Nelly's hair.

"My little sister's quite the little sex pot, isn't she?"

"She's incredible."

"Also the little stink pot, too." she continues while scrunching up her face.

I give a confused look.

"Can't you tell? How strong her smell is?"

"Well, I did notice she has a stronger scent."

"Hey, so you're saying I stink. That's not nice," Nelly pipes up.

"No, I didn't mean it like that, Uli's the one who brought it up."

Uli makes a who, me? face then looks away.

I wonder about why and how this has come up as a topic of conversation between them. How often do they do this kind of stuff?

Uli looks at me. "You know, you're really cute. If I was going to swing back the other way, you just might the guy."

I laugh like I can't believe what I just heard.

"Fuck me."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm ready....lay on your back."

I lay back. She swings her knee over me. The head of my cock rubs against the damp coarseness of her thatch. Her hand clenches my shaft and brings it to the soft goo of her hole.

"It's been a long time since I've had dick and I know I'm probably pretty tight, so bear with me, okay?"

"I'll do my best."

She grabs the tip of my cock then rubs it up and down her clit.

"This big fucking thing is supposed to go inside me? Oh my god...."

She rubs it harder into her glutinous goo then looks over at Nelly.

"How did you manage to take this thing?"

"More practice, I guess," Nelly shrugs.

"Oh fuck...." Uli replies while rubbing it deeper in between the separating flaps of her cunt. "Here goes nothing..."

Uli presses down onto my cock followed by a deep inhale. Her face twists in pain, her eyes clamp shut. Once the hard purple head of my cock penetrates her opening, she pauses.

"Oh shit..." she moans with a little laugh.

Uli freezes for a moment as her insides adjust to my size.

Nelly places her hands on Uli's hips the same way a coach would assist a gymnast with a new move.

"Go easy, take it slow," Nelly whispers into her sister's ear. I had slid into Nelly like jelly, but Uli was tight as a virgin.

"It's been a while, I need to open up. Give me a minute."

Nelly reaches down and rubs Uli's clit.

"Here let me help you, you need to be more wet."

Nelly slowly massages Uli's clit with a circular motion. Uli responds by dropping down a little lower and takes about a quarter of my length.

"Oh God....."

"Is it too much?" I ask.

"No, I got this."

Uli presses down. I am inside. She is on fire.

"Oh my fucking God....." she gasps.

She was wide open now and gushing like a spigot. I move my hips.

Uli reaches for her clit. I grab her hips. Nelly lay next to us, her hand pressed to her cunt.

"Make me come," Uli pants.

She grinds back and forth. Her weight presses down on me. Her head falls forward. "Pull out, okay? I'm not on anything."

"I will."

"Let's switch. You on top."

"Okay."

Uli lays on her back and I enter her again. Her cunt swells tight around my cock and her moans get louder. She screams. Her insides spasm. I pull out and jerk off on to her belly.

My hot jism glistens on her pearly skin.

When I am done, I fall next to her. Nelly nestles up to me on the other side.

After a couple minutes I look over at Uli, she is staring off at something but nothing in particular. Her hair is fluffed and tangled. Her forehead shines with an oily sheen, there are enlarged pores in the center of her forehead. Small red acne dots punctuate the pale skin. Her puffy lips are dried and cracked. But yet she is beautiful. A free-spirited I-don't-give-a-damn beautiful.

Is she really a lesbian? I don't know many lesbians, but I suspect that they have no physical attraction to men. Bi maybe? Or just a someone who lives by her own rules.

Nelly. Not quite a carbon copy of her sister. But the same eyes, same complexion, many of the same mannerisms. Stronger smells. Thinner version of the same mouth. The way Nelly purses her lips when she is thinking about something—the Cupid's bow of her upper lip folded over the bottom—creates the false image of an innocent girl.

I pop up my head up and look around the dimly lit room.

"Going somewhere?" It is Uli's groggy voice.

"I should probably get going."

"Not so fast," she replies.

"But...." I jabber. Before I could finish, Uli pulls back the covers and pushes me flat against the bed and starts to slowly kiss my chest while gently pumping my cock.

"So do you want to tell me about this lesbian stuff now?" I ask.

"Hmmm, maybe."

"Well, are you? I mean, the things that we did tonight..."

"I don't know. I guess I don't care so much about being put into a category."

"So, you have a girlfriend?"

"You can say that."

"Who is she?"

"Her name's Petra, she's the bass player in the band I'm in."

"So, what would she say if she found out what we did tonight?"

"I don't know," she shrugged. "We have an open relationship, so I guess she wouldn't say much."

"Really? Wow..." I replied.

"I don't know...she'd probably be pissed," she shot back, not totally confident in her initial answer.

"Because I'm a guy?"

"I think she'd just be pissed in general."

I wanted so much to ask her what led her into girls, when did she first start thinking about it? How did it feel the first time? But she didn't seem to be in the mood to talk.

Uli's way of changing the subject was kissing her way down my chest, across my abdomen, then circling her tongue around the tip of my half-erect cock. Nelly is now awake.

"Here sis, let's give this a team effort. he's come so many times now, let's see what he has left." Uli says looking up at her.

Nelly leans over, pulls back a lock of hair away from her face then puts my cock into her mouth.

"That's it, get him hard," Uli snaps. "I know you can get it up one last time for us, Professor."

"Axel," I correct her.

"Axel," Uli repeats.

I watch Nelly's round cheeks flush red as she works on my ballooning dick. I play with some loose strands of her platinum hair. Uli lays on her stomach next to Nelly propped up on her elbows, her breasts dangle between her upper arms like two cow udders. Her rosy nipples a deeper pink and meatier than Nelly's.

Suddenly Uli pulls Nelly's head away and forces her to look at her. Uli pauses for a moment then kisses her deeply.

I reach for my cock.

"No self-service," Uli interjects while stopping my hand.

"Then maybe you can help me," I return cleverly.

Uli takes my cock into her hand and works it up and down with soft delicate fingers. Then she puts it into her mouth. Nelly watches with the focused curiosity of a girl watching a goldfish swim around a bowl.

After a while, Nelly nudges Uli out of the way and puts my cock into her mouth. After a few sucks, she takes it out and offers it to Uli. Uli sucks for a while then offers it back to Nelly.

When it is Nelly's turn again, she lifts up my shaft and starts to lick my nut sack. Uli then sucks my cock while Nelly lathers my balls. Having my cock in Uli's mouth while Nelly licks my balls was one of the most mind-blowing feelings I have ever experienced. Up there with getting my ass licked and dick sucked at the same time.

After all the sex we've had so far, it is taking me a long time to come. The two girls suck furiously. I can tell they are getting tired so I try to focus hard on getting there. My ass clenches tight and I grab at the bed sheets trying to locate that tingling feeling that will eventually grow into an orgasm. It is there, faint at first then continues to rise, teased out by the frantic work of the girls' mouths. Then finally it peaks. I grunt. my whole body seizes up, and it ends in a release of sperm from my depleted balls.

I am not sure whose mouth I blew in. But afterwards they take turns licking me clean.

"Wow, now that was something," I say.

"Mmmm, it took us a while, but we got you there," Nelly replies.

"I knew you could do it," Uli adds.

"You two were terrific."

"Thank you," Nelly answers while flipping my cock back and forth as if waving a prize.

"Shit, what time is it?" Uli cries out, suddenly remembering something.

"I don't know....hold on," Nelly answers then gets up off the bed and goes out into the sitting room. After looking at her cell phone, she calls out,"It's nine-fifteen!"

"Oh shit, we have to go!" Uli says as she spins up off the bed.

"We? Go where?"I ask.

"I'm supposed to sing tonight," she says as she slinks effortlessly through the pride flag and into the other room.

"Sing where?"I call out.

"My band is performing at The Casbah downtown tonight. Shit! Fuck! I'm supposed to be there at nine-thirty."

The two girls grab for their clothes on the floor then frantically pull them on.

"And you're coming, too, Professor!" Uli continues.

"Axel," I correct her.

"You're hilarious, you know that?" she shoots back.

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it."

Okay, so I guess I'm going too. I head into the room with Nelly and Uli and find my clothes. After getting dressed, Uli disappears into the bathroom.

"So, what do you think about her now?" Nelly asks as she holds the cups of her bra over her breasts then pulls the straps up over her shoulders.

I give her a confused look.

"Is she or isn't she?"

"Well, she seems like a complicated girl."