All Comments on 'Neon Stonehenge - Ch. 01'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 months ago

It makes me very happy to see “Druid Gunslinger” actually being written and put up here on Lit, having read QT and Andy Rook’s story, it’s great reading “his book” that put him front and centre in that series. Nicely done CP and thank you. Best wishes, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

SassimSassimabout 2 months ago

Awesome beginning

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A good start of the beginning of the series.

Once you've finished this one, you are going to have the real problem: The Trouble with Werebears. Writing that so that it lives up to the hype will be challenging. I look forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome, you are letting us into the Druid Gunslinger universe!!

I am sooooo entertained.

echochamberechoechochamberechoabout 2 months ago

You mad genius. This is a great start... keep up the great work and write these with the idea of bundling them up for publication!

unrealtimeunrealtimeabout 2 months ago

Oh yeah! Looking forward to a wild ride. This Rook fellah looks like he might tell a pretty good tale. Since he was kind enough to let you publish this, you might consider him for a prospective QT author.

gemman1gemman1about 1 month ago

Oh MAN!!! I cannot wait for the rest.. We do need a Book Cover Picture......I am so happy we are getting the Druid Gunslinger series... keep up the great work..

Gemman1`

WargamerWargamerabout 1 month ago

Fantastic start!!!!!!

A Druid gunslinger, l never thought l’d be reading a story about one of Andy’s literary creations.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely psyched to see you actually doing the "Druid Gunslinger" series! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Perfect literature for us quaranteam nerds! I can't wait for the next one along with the rest of your series. Thanks

Smartest1Smartest1about 1 month ago

Very nice start. 5/5

4fter84fter8about 1 month ago

Are we all reading this in the style of film noir detective narration

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Man! I keep coming back for your other stories, and you start another that I really wanted to read! AAASRRGGGG! I haven’t even read it yet, but had to comment. You, sir, have a gift, and are writing a lot of stories I want to se an end to. Well, first world problems. Now, to start this now, or wait till you get into it a bit? That is the question….

YofletchYofletchabout 1 month ago

I I love you brought your story from Andy Rook! Nice

jakeyarger223jakeyarger223about 1 month ago

whats next cover art by harrison black?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent as always. Just so I don't waste an enormous amount of time checking for the next chapter, how often do you think you will get them out?

JAFCritic3JAFCritic3about 1 month ago

I’m intrigued! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerabout 1 month agoAuthor

For those curious, this is a commissioned work, meaning I hadn't originally intended to do it at all... :P But, as such, there's a chapter coming every month or so for the foreseeable future. The Patreon's currently up to 6 or 7, depending on your subscriber level.

gravyruggravyrugabout 1 month ago

Pretty much exactly how I thought Druid Gunslinger would go. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Did you mean to give this a Quaranteam?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Awesome work. Read it twice today. Looking forward to seeing more.

bear1999bear1999about 1 month ago

and away I go....5/5

clearlyenigmaticclearlyenigmatic25 days ago

Great start! I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Believe this title is not related to the "Quaranteam" story series - so may need to change the tags

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPower19 days agoAuthor

"Neon Stonehenge" is the first book written by Andy Rook (under his pen name, Blake Conrad), the protagonist of Quaranteam. It has a Quaranteam tag for those reasons.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Such a good start, CP and I am hooked already!! One of my favourite Authors (besides you and Andy!!) Is Sir Terry Prachet, and his Discworld books, and if I need a good laugh, a good story I will pick up one of his paperbacks (quite worn covers now!! Or even more tatty hardbacks!!) And just read.... Thanks CP!! *Anony-mouse*

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang3 days ago

Such a great idea to actually write the Gunslinger series. Looking forward to reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...