Nephew Grew Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle John! NO!" Greg screamed out knowing he will be fully exposed, little cock and all.

"Well, well, look what we don't have here. I guess you came up short in the family gene pool Greg. What do you have there, three inches of little boy dick? Boy you can't please a woman with that clit of a cock." Greg tried to squirm away from his uncle. Greg's cheeks flushed red, but his cock remained hard.

"I don't think I would even feel that if he could even get it in my pussy. But he is gifted in the tongue department. The boy knows how to use his tongue. Maybe he needs to be a little oral pussy bottom boy John? There is only one way to find out." Sharon continued to berate Greg. Greg wanted to hate it but his hard cock gave him away.

John presented his cock to Greg, "Go on take it in your mouth and suck my cock. I know you want to. I came home early and watched you eat your cum, so come on pussy boy be a cocksucker, show me how much you like having a cock in your mouth."

A tear ran down Greg's face as he struggle with crossing the line, the line he has dreamt about, sucking a cock, sucking his Uncle's cock, being made fun of, humiliated for having a small dick, for not being man enough to satisfy a girl, to be a cocksucker, and to get fucked by a real cock. Greg was zoned out until he felt Sharon's hot breath in his ear "Go on Greg suck your Uncle's big cock. Put it in your mouth. You want to be a cocksucker, to please men. Get on your knees and worship his cock. Give in to your desires Greg." Greg's body reacted as his knees bent and he lowered himself to the floor. "Good boy Greg." She continued in his ear.

John stepped forward and pulled Greg's face into his balls. Greg inhaled and smelled a man's cock for the first time. Greg reached around and firmly grabbed John's ass, giving him the leverage he needed to hold John in place as he rubbed his face all over his balls and in the crevice along his shaft. "That's it boy take it all in. A man's smell is like no other. Drink it in."

Sharon pressed her naked breasts against Greg's back, reaching around his chest as she started to play with his nipples. Greg began to moan. "Suck it Greg. Put that cock in your mouth and be the cock sucking little bitch you want to be. You can please men and women with that tongue Greg. Be a cock sucker."

Greg moaned in ecstasy as his lips trailed along his uncle's shaft. Greg's tongue traced each vein that bulged out along the eight inch shaft. At the end of the long shaft was a mushroom head that flared out beyond the shaft before it tapered to the end which had a clear drop of precum waiting for him to taste. "There it is cock sucker, taste your uncle's man juice, drink it and you'll be hooked. All cocksuckers love cock juice." Greg whimpered as he licked the drop. It was slick and smooth on his tongue. He painted the precum on the inside of his mouth using his tongue. The taste was sweet. He loved it. He is a cocksucker pussy boy.

Greg went for more. He opened his mouth and accepted his first cock. His uncle pushed his cock in Greg's mouth. Greg swirled his tongue around the big spongy cockhead before he sucked more cock into his mouth. "There you go you little cocksucker, that's a good boy. Suck that cock, it's what you want isn't Greg? Look at the big strapping football player on his knees sucking cock. I bet you would suck every cock on your team? Ya, the team needs a cocksucking little pussy boy. Only thing you want more that cock in your mouth is cock in your tight little ass isn't it?"

Greg moaned as he involuntarily clinched his ass. John ran his hands through his nephew's hair to reassure him he was doing a good job sucking his cock "That's it cocksucker keep taking more into your mouth. MMMMM, your hot virgin mouth feels so nice. Good boy."

Sharon grabbed the jar of anal lube and began preparing Greg's ass to accept John's big cock. Sharon dipped two fingers in the jar and pulled out a large amount of cream on them. Greg felt the cold cream between his ass cheeks as Sharon ran her fingers up and down the crack of his ass. Greg moaned onto John's cock, "Ya, that's it boy suck my cock. You look so good with a cock in your mouth."

Sharon inserted her finger in Greg's tight hole. Greg wasn't expecting the intrusion and lunged himself forward forcing John's cock down his throat. Greg gagged and choked as he pulled back. John pulled Greg back onto his cock "Don't stop boy, you need to work on opening that throat up better. Just relax as Sharon introduces you to some new pleasures."

Sharon grabbed some more lube and pushed some into Greg's ass. She leaned her body against Greg's again so she could talk into his ear "I'll take it slower, don't pull away. I am going to prepare you to take John's cock. You want that don't you boy?" Greg whimpered and wiggled his butt, "Good boy. Now take a deep breath in and release it out." As Greg released the air from his lungs Sharon felt his ass loosen up and she pushed her finger in as deep as it would go. Sharon lightly grabbed Greg's earlobe and nibbled on it, "Your ass is so hot inside. Do you feel my finger massaging the warm walls of your virgin ass? You are going to love it when a big hard cock starts ramming in and out of your steaming hot hole." Sharon emphasized each word with her finger jamming in and out, fucking Greg slowly.

Greg's cock was dripping pre cum like a leaky faucet. He kept his mouth clamped down on John's dick. Sharon pulled her finger almost all the way out and then reinserted two fingers. Greg moaned loudly. "There's a good boy, open up and take it. I'm slowly stretching you open to accept that big cock that's in your mouth. Getting your cherry popped by your Uncle's big fat cock is what you want Greg, isn't it?" Sharon twisted her fingers inside Greg. Greg moaned and John shoved the full length of his cock down Greg's throat. Greg shot his load between his legs without even being touched. "Oh this boy loves getting fucked, he just came without any help." Sharon and John laughed.

John looked down at the cum splatted on his foot, "For such a little dick Greg you sure shot a huge load. But you made a mess on my feet, be a good boy and clean my foot." Greg started to move as if getting up.

"Where are you going Greg?" Sharon said as she crammed a third finger up Greg's ass "Use your tongue to clean his foot. Now get down there and lick your cum off of your Uncle's foot." Sharon put her hand on the back of Greg's head and pushed it down toward the white blobs of cum smattered across the top of his Uncle's foot.

Greg could smell the fresh smell of his cum. As his face got closer to his Uncle's foot his mouth watered for the taste of his cum. Greg stuck out his tongue and ran it along the top of this Uncle's foot, gathering the thick liquid that shot out of his cock. He swallowed his cum, enjoying the familiar taste. Then he bent down and searched every inch of his Uncle's foot for more spunk. He sucked on each toe be sure there was nothing left there. Sharon continued her assault on his ass as she fucked him with three fingers, twisting and stretching his virgin hole.

John grabbed Greg's head and held it still as they looked into each other's eyes "That's a good boy Greg, getting all of your cum off of my foot. You are a good boy. Do you want me to fuck you now? Are you ready to lose your cherry and get fucked by my big cock?"

Greg nodded his head yes as he looked into his Uncle's eyes. "Tell me boy, tell me you are a cocksucker with a small little dick that needs a man's cock to fuck him. SAY IT!"

"I have a small dick and can't please anyone with it. I want to be a cocksucker and have men fuck me ass with their big cocks. Please Uncle John, take my cherry and show me what a pussy boy I am and fuck me good and hard. Make me beg you to fuck me harder with that big cock of yours. Fill me up with your man seed and breed me so that I'm yours." Greg pushed back against Sharon's hand and wiggled his ass begging her for more as he leaned forward and took his Uncle's cock back into his mouth to get him good and hard.

Sharon place a large glob of lube on Greg's ass as John pulled his cock from Greg's reluctant mouth. As Sharon and John switched places, Sharon shucked her shorts and was completely naked like the boys. Sharon sat on the couch with her legs spread wide, pulling Greg's face into her pussy. John rubbed Greg's tight ass before he gave him a couple of good slaps leaving his hand print on either cheek, marking him as his. Sharon pulled Greg's face into her pussy "Eat me good boy. If you have to scream, scream into my pussy that really gets me off."

John ran his cockhead up and down Greg's crack, coating his cock with lube. John slowly pressed against Greg's hole, "Ready to lose your cherry and become a cock hungry slut?"

Greg wiggled his ass and pushed back against the hard cockhead of his Uncle, "Fuck me Uncle John. Make me your bitch."

John pushed forward letting half his cock slide in and past Greg's sphincter muscle. Greg felt his hole open wider than he thought possible. The blinding white light of pain shot through his body. He did scream into Sharon's pussy. "That's it bitch take that cock. Scream baby. Bite my pussy lips, get rough you small dick pussy boy. I have a lot of guys that love to fuck jocks like you. Big hard bodies that girls would love to have but you just want cocks to fill your mouth and ass full of man juice."

The pain subsided a bit and as John pushed forward Greg shoved back hard engulfing his Uncle's entire cock. Greg moaned into Sharon's pussy. Sharon held his head and gyrating her pussy all over his face, coating him with her juice. "Fuck him John, give him that big cock. Turn this jock into a cock lover. God yes that feels good boy. Cry in my pussy. Lick me, bite me. Oh Shit YES" Sharon was nearing another orgasm as she watched her hunky fireman friend fuck his nephew. The incest was turning her on as much as watching them fuck.

John picked up his pace. Giving Greg long strokes of his cock and slamming in deep and hard. John loved when his balls slapped back up into his men. The pain and pleasure got him closer to cumming. "You like getting fucked Greg? Do you love having a man's cock deep inside of you? You have a little cock but the submissive little cock slut I am going to make you will be more than you can handle. I have friends that will love fucking that mouth and this ass."

Sharon started to scream as her she listened to John. The sound of John's balls slapping against Greg's balls was turning her on. "Fuck, Fuck, yes fuck that boy cunt John. Breed your nephew. Fill your nephew with your hot load. Oh GOD YES." Sharon had a body shaking orgasm and flooded Greg's mouth.

John watched Sharon's body shake and that got him off. He started to pound Greg's ass harder and harder. His balls were stinging from the pain and he loved it. John gave one last shove and held still as his balls unloaded into his nephew's virgin ass. John reached under him and grabbed Greg's hard cock and gave it a couple little jerks and felt his shaft pulsing as he shot his load. Greg's knees gave in and fell forward spent. His Uncle's cock still in his ass, pulsing the last of his seed deep in his bowels. I'm my Uncle's bitch now. Greg knew that he would bend over for his Uncle anytime he wanted.

Sharon and John had big plans for their new toy.

12