Nephew No More? Ch. 02

Story Info
Complications arise for Micky.
7.7k words
4.56
9.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
got2try
got2try
86 Followers

I didn't envision this as a series, but the first story received positive responses, and Micky's character came alive to me as I was writing. She compelled me to continue her story.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Micky awoke as the pre-dawn light was making the objects of the room shades of gray or black silhouettes. She stretched, careful not to disturb Jerry's sleeping form next to her. Yes, there were muscles that ached and her nipples were a bit tender, but she felt wonderful--beyond wonderful really.

The wetness between her legs made her wonder if she'd had an arousing dream that had slipped from her memory, but she didn't care in the least. She had the reality of the wonderful hours of lovemaking with Jerry that had filled her yesterday.

She slipped carefully out of bed to avoid waking him, and stepped quietly into the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet peeing, she examined her right breast, wondering if she was going to have a hickey right next to the nipple. Well, it wouldn't show even if she wore one of her low cut tops. It would be a nice memento for a few days anyway.

When she got back to the bed, Jerry had rolled over from his side to his back with his arms spread wide. His cock looked partly swollen. If he's having a sex dream, it can't be about me or he'd be fully erect, she thought with a smile. Well, he was hogging more than his share of the bed, so he needed to be woken up. No better way to do it than take his lovely cock in her mouth and feel him harden in response to her tongue and sucking lips.

He was getting hard, not quite at his full length or thickness, when he opened his eyes.

"I'd say I've died and gone to heaven, but I don't think this has anything to do with strumming harps," he said, his voice a little hoarse.

Micky slipped two fingers of her right hand into her pussy to coat them with her slick juices. She brought them to his anus and lightly circled his opening. Stroking his shaft with her left hand, she let the head of his cock drop from his lips and asked, "So, is it some strumming you're after?"

"Indeed," Jerry replied, "most definitely." He closed his eyes as her first finger began to press past his sphincter muscles.

Micky's tongue swirled round the head of his cock and she teased the ridge with the tip of her tongue. Her lips slid over his cock head to take him into her mouth again. She sucked him gently, slowing dragging her lips up and down his shaft. Her probing fingers were also slow and gentle until she had both fingers pressing in and drawing out.

Micky withdrew her fingers from his ass, lingering to let her fingertips lightly stretch his opening. She gave the tip of his cock a soft kiss before she rose up to straddle him and guide his cock inside her slick vagina. She moved her hips slowly up and down. Had she been seeking orgasm, she would have brought a finger to her clit, but she was simply wrapped in this moment of togetherness. She leaned forward to bring her lips to his. Their kisses, their probing tongues, were both gentle and insistent.

Micky pulled back a bit to whisper in his ear.

"By the way, I love the way you make love to my pussy with your lips and tongue, your fingers in my cunt. I find myself hungering for the fingers of your other hand slipping into my ass." Micky couldn't believe how he had ignited such a passion in her, giving her a newfound boldness.

"Duly noted," he replied with a smile. And then they were kissing again. Micky so loved the feel of his hard cock inside her as she moved her hips to slide up and down on him.

Though Micky could have stayed like that for hours, she pushed herself up with her hands. She stared into his eyes.

"You've had a nice start to the day, haven't you?" Micky began. "You've had your cock sucked, fingers massaging your prostate, and right now your dick is wrapped in a very warm and slippery cunt. But we both know what you really want, don't we?"

"Coffee!" they both exclaimed simultaneously, and then they were rolling around the bed, laughing hysterically.

Micky hopped out of bed. Before she made it to the door, Jerry pressed himself against her back and reached around to cup her breasts in this hands. She loved the feel of his stiff cock nestled in the crack of her ass.

"Coffee, remember?" she said.

"Ah, yes, coffee," he replied as he released her, giving her shapely buttocks a gentle squeeze.

Stepping away, Micky gave her ass a seductive little shake. She had worked hard to keep her body in shape. The sweat and effort of every mile run, every workout at the gym, had certainly paid off. It was such a turn on that this gorgeous young man, half her age, found her beautiful and sexy.

As Micky scooped coffee into the pot, she could hear him peeing in the bathroom. She giggled. He obviously hadn't shut the door. She loved how open they were becoming with each other.

She heard the shower running, and while she was tempted to join him, she turned on the coffee pot and started to gather together what she needed to prepare a nice breakfast. She didn't hurry because she wanted him to sit at the counter with his coffee, his eyes following the curves of her body as she prepared their meal.

It turned out to be a good plan. Following her lead, he was naked when he padded into the kitchen. He gave her a lingering kiss before settling himself on a stool and inhaled the aroma of the coffee that she had set at his place.

"Coffee. Thank you." That was all he said. She could feel his eyes on her body as she scrambled eggs and made toast. She felt her nipples start to harder and wetness between her thighs.

They were both starving after their exertions of the night before, so there wasn't much conversation as they wolfed down their breakfasts.

Micky got up and poured them another cup of coffee. Settling back on her stool, she wrapped her feet around the rungs so that her legs were spread and her shaved pussy was exposed. She'd never known such unabashed intimacy. It thrilled her, aroused her, and made her feel beautiful.

"Were you marking me as yours, or did you just have bad aim?" she asked, pointing to bruise just below and to the right of nipple.

"Probably a little bit of both," he said with the smile. "I was rather overcome with passion. Sorry about that."

Micky watched him reach out to brush his fingertips across the inside of her right thigh.

That was when his phone rang.

"Damn," Jerry said. "I thought I'd better turn it on in case I had some messages or emails." He reached back to the grab his phone off the kitchen table. A worried look came over his face when he saw the caller ID.

"Mom, Good Morning."

Instinctively, Micky clamped her thighs together. Oh, fuck, she thought. Of course, she hadn't been thinking clearly last night. She should have realized that Liz went to Pilates or Water Aerobics several times a week, and the main road she needed to take gave a good view of Micky's house down a side street. It wasn't a problem when Jerry stopped by for breakfast since Liz went at 6:00 A.M., but today she could easily have seen Jerry's truck in her driveway. Why hadn't she had him put the truck in her three car garage?

"Yeah, I had to spend the night here. Aunt Michelle and I went out for dinner. Seafood. I ate too many oysters, and I was getting sick by the time that I brought her back home. I had to call in sick to work. I couldn't get out of bed, and I barely slept at all."

Well, Micky thought, the last part is partly true. She was a little irked that he referred to her as Aunt Michelle.

"Really? I can't believe it. Yeah, I'll check it out right away. Thanks for calling. Love you, Mom."

There was definitely, a proverbial elephant in the room, Micky thought. She had seen his expression go from scared shitless when he'd answered the phone to excited. She wasn't prepared for a second elephant to join the first.

"My dissertation advisor, Professor Wagner, has been trying to reach me, but my phone was off, so he called Mom. Let me take a quick look at his texts."

Micky had to remind herself to breath.

"Oh, wow!" Jerry looked up with excitement in his eyes. "A professor in my area of specialty at Rogers College has been diagnosed with a heart condition that is forcing him into early retirement. A position is open immediately. The English Department there is great. They've been getting a lot of papers published. I need to go to the apartment and get my laptop. I need to add some things to my resume and write a cover letter. But I'll be right back."

As Micky watched him hurrying into his clothes, she could only think of one thing to ask. "Where is Rogers College?"

"Montana," he said. "They have a reputation for excellence in the study of literature of the West."

Micky could sense that in his mind he was already there over a thousand miles away. His goodbye kiss was just a peck on her lips, but she did have the presence of mind to give him a spare garage door opener that her Ex had left behind.

Though it was still relatively early, she put a couple of ice cubes in a glass and covered them with a more than generous helping of Scotch. She headed for the hot tub, her familiar place of reflection.

Micky slipped into the swirling water. She sipped her drink, trying to let her mind go blank until she had regained enough composure to unpack the two elephants. She had too many thoughts going off in too many directions.

After about ten minutes, she decided it was time to get a grip. Elephant Number One. Would her sister Liz eventually be able to put two and two together and figure out that Micky was bedding her son? While Micky had had to tutor her older sister in math, wasn't it likely that Liz would eventually have uncomfortable questions? Still, it appeared as if she had no problem accepting Jerry's explanation for staying over at her house. At least for now, she wouldn't have to confront that elephant.

But Liz wasn't the only problem. If they had really gone to a restaurant last night, she would have liked to snuggle up next to him in a booth or adjacent to him if they were at a table. But they wouldn't have done that, would they? They would have looked like a mother and son sitting across from each other. And, shit, they'd have to worry about where they shouldn't be seen and how often they could be out in public.

Elephant Number Two--the possible job. His professors thought he was brilliant and would be sure to give him fabulous recommendations. His advisor already had an "in" with someone at the school. It sounded like it might be pretty much a sure thing.

She knew that she had the money to fly out to see him every two weeks or a least once a month. She could imagine passion filled weekends, but would that be enough to sustain her interest--or more importantly, his? Would he be working so hard to make an impression that he wouldn't want her to even come? And if he did, Micky knew he wouldn't be bringing a 53 year-old-woman as his significant other to any faculty parties.

The more it seemed all too complicated and hopeless, the more Micky found a firm resolve rising up in her. What she and Jerry had was deeper than just a night of passionate lovemaking. She was determined to find a way.

Another Scotch just might help to point her in the direction to that way. She lifted herself out of the tub, toweled off and headed back to the kitchen. She already had the ice in glass and was unscrewing the cap of the Scotch bottle when the telephone rang. She was so sure that it would be Jerry that she didn't bother to check the Caller ID.

"Hello," Micky said, trying to sound upbeat.

"You sound chipper this morning. I hope AJ's illness wasn't too much of a problem or that it kept you up last night." It was her sister Liz's voice. Was she not as clueless as Micky had thought?

"Not a problem," Micky replied. "I did find that his moaning and groaning made it difficult for me to sleep, but I'm feeling fine today." Of course, he was Jerry, not AJ, and his moans hadn't been from bad oysters.

"I was wondering if you could drop over for lunch," Liz said, her voice sounding hesitant. "There's something I want to talk to you about. Not something for the phone."

"Is is something that can wait?" Micky replied. I do have a few things going on today."

"Let's just say that it's... it's a pressing concern I have. I'd rather not have to wait to talk it over with you."

Micky could tell whatever it was had to be important. It wasn't like she and Liz were confidants, sisters who shared everything. It didn't seem that it could be about Jerry and her. If Liz suspected, wouldn't she be screaming into the phone, calling Micky a whore and a slut? Still, Micky couldn't deny that she was feeling a bit of panic tightening her gut.

"I can be there about one o'clock. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that would be great. I really do appreciate it."

Micky was sure that she heard both relief and tension in Liz's voice.

++++++++++++

After a quick shower, Micky dressed conservatively in a polo shirt, shorts, and sneakers. Jerry had said that he was coming back, so she texted him the code to enter to unlock the door from the garage and shut off the alarm system. She tried not to think about why he wasn't back already.

She sat in the Land Rover's seat for a few moments before starting the engine. What had started as a beautiful day was certainly heading in another direction.

If a cop had been behind her on the thirty minute drive to Liz's house, she might have got pulled over. She alternated between speeding up and slowing down, wanting to get this over with and dreading what it might be about.

Micky wondered why she had even agreed to meet. Well, she didn't really wonder, she knew. When they were growing up, Liz had always seemed to dominate her. Liz using her made Micky angry. The problem was that Liz always had something to hold over her head, something that she could tell her parents about. Michelle smokes cigarettes. Michelle had a few beers at a party. Michelle let a boy fondle her boobs.

Misty remembered that at the reunion, Liz had walked by when she had been seating on the table, leaning forward to give Jerry a better view of her cleavage and dangling her shapely legs over the table's edge. Her dress had been rather short, so there was a lot of leg for him to check out.

Liz had stopped and stared for a long time. Should that have signaled trouble? Micky wondered. Was I too wrapped up in flirting? Well, the beginning of seduction, not innocent flirting, she had to admit.

Did Liz sense what was going on? Her expression had been hard to read. Micky remembered that Liz had turned and headed into the house.

Micky expected that her sister would be stylishly dressed in designer skirt and starched blouse with a button down collar. Perhaps bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches would be neatly arranged on plates. The bread would be nicely toasted with the crusts trimmed off. A white wine bottle would be nestled in ice.

Micky could use a nice lunch and a glass or two of wine before they got down to whatever unpleasantness this discussion might bring.

When Micky walked through the door, she saw neither a plate of sandwiches nor a bottle of chilled white wine. Liz was not neatly dressed; in fact she was barely dressed at all.

Liz was seated on a stool at the island. She lifted a martini glass to her lips to drain the last half inch. Micky noticed the condensation on the last inch or so of the shaker. This had to be Liz's third martini, and she was not adept at holding her liquor.

Liz's blouse was unbuttoned, slipping off her right shoulder, and her right breast was no longer cupped by the sheer black bra that still held the left breast.

"Oh, Sister Dear, I guess I got a little cared away enjoying myself waiting for you." Liz's speech was slurred. Micky wasn't sure if Liz was even aware that her hand began to fondle her exposed breast and her fingers were tugging at her hard nipple.

"Two hobbies I have now," Liz continued. "Vodka martinis and masturbation. Well, sometimes it's Margaritas and masturbation. Don't worry. I won't damage my liver. I masturbate a lot more than I drink. Does that surprise you?"

Actually it didn't surprise Micky at all. Though Liz was one year older, it was actually closer to two years since Liz had been born in early January and Micky in late December. The two girls shared a bedroom until Liz headed off to college. Because the room was so small, they had bunk beds. When Micky had been somewhere between 10 and 11, she was convinced that her sister must be having a lot of bad dreams because of all the moaning and shaking coming from the upper bunk. She had actually worried about poor Liz, whom she later realized was having quite a good time for herself.

Liz rambled on. "Robert, that bastard, moved into AJ's old bedroom a couple of years ago. It's been so, so long since I've had a good fuck. At least by a real cock."

Liz reached down below the island top. "Ahh," she moaned. "But there are other ways." She slammed the realistic dildo that she'd just pulled from her pussy down on the marble top. With a suction cup as its base, it stood straight up, Liz's juices sliding down the shaft and forming a little puddle near its balls.

"He's probably got some young thing on the side, or maybe he's got some guy ramming a cock up his ass."

Micky got up from the island and grabbed the shaker. She dumped it out in the sink and added ice from the ice cube maker. The vodka and vermouth were on the counter. She needed to make herself a drink to get through this.

Micky shook the shaker more vigorously than was necessary, hoping it would drown out what she didn't want to hear. It didn't work.

Micky sat down and poured her drink onto the twist of lemon she'd used to coat the rim of the glass. She took a generous gulp.

Liz cupped her breasts and pushed them together. "How could he resist these gorgeous tits. Just look at them."

Micky preferred not to because she'd been forced to look at Liz's boobs more often than she wanted to remember when they were in high school. Not naked, of course, but in a bikini top or accentuated by a tight sweater. She'd tell Micky that she would be very popular if her breasts got to be almost as nice as her big sister's exquisite knockers. Of course, Liz always implied that Micky's body would never come close to matching her sister's. Michelle the nerd would never measure up to Liz the cheerleader.

By the time Micky was in high school, she suspected that Liz's true self was more into women than men although her older sister threw herself at every popular boy. It was the way she interacted with the other cheerleaders. She always touched more than was necessary. The girls on the team did share friendly kisses, but Liz's always seem too linger a little longer. She was accepted at an all-women's college, known as a haven for women interested in women, and Micky thought that might bring out Liz's true self.

However, Liz selected a co-ed university. Micky was at first confused when Liz said that she was pursuing an m-r-s degree until she realized that her sister saw further education as a place to hunt for a husband. First step, Micky supposed, to a nice house, white picket fence, and country club membership. Back in those days, a woman couple was definitely not getting a tee time or a choice spot around the pool.

As she'd been rummaging through memories she usually kept tucked away in the attic of her brain (or maybe the deep, dark root cellar), Micky had been only half listening to Liz.

Something about a woman in her water aerobics class. Always wore a skimpy bikini. Claire was her name. Yes, Claire. Micky was sure that she'd heard that.

Claire was one of the few who flaunted her naked body in the locker room. Claire had caught Liz staring.

got2try
got2try
86 Followers