Nephew No More? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire had been so rough because she found Beth's attempt to eat her pussy to be bungling and inept. When Beth's bottom had healed, she begged Micky to teach her how to make love to a woman.

Micky was a patient but also strict teacher. She would give Beth multiple opportunities to improve her technique, but she insisted that Beth master everything she suggested. Beth had balked at anal play at first. She said rimming was too just disgusting. Micky could feel Beth's tension in her first few attempts, but after a few days she was caressing Micky's buttocks, licking and kissing up and down her crack, and thrusting her tongue into Micky's asshole.

During every lesson, Micky made sure that Beth had a least three orgasms. It was the carrot Beth hungered for, so no stick was necessary.

Once the plane landed, and Micky had passed through customs, she knew Beth would be waiting for her. As she expected, Beth was dressed as Micky had directed. Her tight low cut top made it obvious that Beth had followed Micky's instructions and had her nipples pierced for rings. Micky would check later for the piercing of the clitoral hood. It amused her to think of how beet red Beth's face must have been when she went in for the procedure.

Beth's teal yoga pants were like a second skin, so her cameltoe was on display for all to see as she moved along in her four inch heels. There had better not be any panties under those pants. Micky had selected the color so if Beth was wet, it would be very obvious.

When they were about 20 feet apart, Micky opened the app on her watch, the one for the remote control vibrator that she had sent Beth. Micky knew it was working as advertised when she moved the indicator to full power and Beth leaned against the wall of the corridor. The expression on her face was priceless.

A long night of fucking, Micky thought, would be the perfect antidote to all those cramped hours on the plane. If Jerry found he needed a good fuck, she had no problem with that as long as he didn't take his partner out for ice cream afterward.