All Comments on 'Nephew's Submission'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

In the last paragraph their were a lot of spelling mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

im waiting to read how this relationship develops

cathycantoocathycantooover 10 years ago
Excellent start

Excellent start, look forward to his continuing submission.

And don't worry about fools criticising your spelling when they can't tell the difference between they're, there and their....

Paxo1944Paxo1944over 10 years ago
Awsome start

I thoroughly agree with Cathycantoo with regard to anonymous at the end, why are people who make adverse comments frightened to give their names? Anyway enough of them.

I thought this was a great start and I am looking forward to the next episode in this series. Please keep up the good work, well worth a 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
last paragraph

cathycantoo rightly points out that "anonymous", criticising spelling, made a very obvious one in his review. But how can Paxo1944 suggest that he is any different to "anonymous" when his/her biography tells us nothing more than an age of over 18?

Is Paxo1944 some demented mother's idea of a name for a kid?

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
This was a good story

Thank you for bringing it to us. On other matters, I really don't think the comments section is a place for extended arguments or ad hominem attacks; surely this kind of thing should be pursued by PM?

As to criticism in general, perhaps this should be part of everyone's tool-kit when it comes to appraising the work of others:

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good beginning, keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Highly erotic and it unfolded perfectly, plausibly, and naturally!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamie_in_dresses@Jamie_in_dresses
716 Followers
I'm straight, though bi-curious, with a very active cd and gay fantasy life.