Nephilim's Bliss Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to own you?"

"Yes, master..."

"That didn't last long," Lucas laughed. "I will consider this, but now... use your nephilim powers to enhance my pleasure." Drilling boy's hole was hard without reaching orgasm, but he managed to successfully edge himself by slowing down the rhythm. His dick felt more swollen than usual, filled with boiling blood, ready to burst with river of semen. "Yes, now I can finally feel it..." he groaned into boy's ear. "More, give me more..." he commanded in demanding voice. "I said more." Noah pinched boy's hard nipples and pulled them far enough from his chest to make the boy moan in conflicting sensations of agony and ecstasy.

At this point, thug was crushing him with his whole body, thrusting into virgin hole without any mercy. Bed was squeaking, walls of the room seemed to tremble. Lucas couldn't control himself anymore, he smiled in bliss similar to Noah's and groaned loudly, starting to dump load inside of boy's asshole. First portion, second one, third one... his balls seemed to shoot infinitely and that was exactly what was happening. The magic was somehow producing his naughty liquid inside of his balls, or wherever it was coming from, which was naturally filling poor nephilim's insides.

Their bliss seemed to last endlessly, but after some time, they both passed out, completely exhausted.

*

"Hey. Hey! Wake up, lad."

Noah slowly opened his eyes, not exactly sure where he was, who he was or why he was. It was something similar to hangover, but of sexual kind. He discovered himself lying on Lucas's hairy chest, with his arm wrapped around him, keeping him in safe, warm ring.

"Drink this," man commanded, pushing a cup next to his mouth. "Come on, don't be a baby."

Nephilim had no other option than just accepting the fact of having some liquid poured into his mouth. Quickly he discovered that it was just milk.

"Sex with nephilim turned to be way more draining than I thought," Lucas put the cup on the floor and kissed boy's lips, removing the remains of milk from them. "And way more messy..."

"I don't understand..." Noah looked into his eyes, confused. "I thought you lied to me... and that you would actually enslave me..."

"I've told you that to make you horny, lad. And it worked wonders... Your little hole opened itself for me in a split of seconds." Noah's cheeks started burning again. "I've told you, I wouldn't betray your trust." Man got closer and whispered straight to his ear, again. "There are as effective ways of making you mine, that don't involve stripping you from everything that makes you – you. Now, go to sleep. Don't worry, now, as your official bodyguard, I can promise that in my arms you will be perfectly safe."

12