Nerd and the Jock Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy ends up sleeping with Wes.
3.9k words
4.51
25k
24

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers

Here I am, seconds before having the world's perfect orgasm with a world's worst luck. What exactly happened, and how did I get into this predicament, you ask? It all happened because of this guy named Wes, who also happened to be the star quarterback of our college football team. He entered my life two days ago. Approximately 48 hours! I had a list, a plan to experience life without regrets.

I had simple plans with my life. All I wanted was to go out, make some friends, and have a life. I wanted to kiss a guy, maybe hold hands. Having multiple orgasms was not on my list!

I didn't even have my first kiss until 48 hours ago. I know it might sound weird but, I was super shy around guys and was never interested in dating. Also, graduating with a dual degree within four years can kill any social life one might have.

Wes trapped me in this little study room of our library, where I also happened to work. He almost made me come, then stopped. He then spanked me for no reason (which also turned me on for no reason). But before I could go anywhere near having that much-awaited orgasm, we were interrupted yet again...

"Hello, is anybody there?" I heard a female voice, probably from the other end of the corridor. So, I just hoped, whoever she was, did not listen to me moaning until now.

I struggled to get up, but he pressed me down. My physical strength was nothing compared to his. He grabbed my hair, not too forcefully but just strong enough to make me gasp. I turned my head and begged with my eyes to let me go. But apparently, he had other plans.

"Okay, let's get you comfortable. I am going to remove your pants now, sweetheart," he said in a low voice. Before I could comprehend anything, he lifted me, pulled my pants down, leaving my panties on, and sat me down in his lap. This time, I was straddling him, our fronts almost touching. He pulled my t-shirt over my head and removed it too. I slowly understood that Wes liked to play his little games. He grabbed both my hands to my back and held them in a single hand, with a careless grin. He was enjoying my discomfort.

His other hand started exploring. I felt so vulnerable, wearing only my underwear while he was fully clothed. He reached my panties, and his fingers didn't stop there. A single finger slowly entered me and began pumping in and out, carelessly.

"Hello! Amy, are you here? It's Melissa. I got you a smoothie; thought you might be hungry," this time the voice was closer to us.

Oh no! That's the girl from the first floor. I rarely talked to her before today, but damn, she was persistent today. Within an hour, she found ways to offer me two different beverages.

While I was thinking all that, she added conveniently, "I was thinking; why don't you should give me Wes's number?

I needed to get out of this situation faster; I looked at him one more time with a desperate look. I wanted to beg him, but at this point, I wasn't even particularly sure if I wanted him to stop or keep going.

His expression was now a mixture of smugness, lust, and amusement. He slowed down for a bit while pressing his thumb against my clit. He leaned forward and whispered, "I guess you'll have to reply, sweetheart."

Without missing a beat, though, he added another finger and started pumping me with a crazy speed (if that's even possible). I bit my bottom lip to swallow the moan building up. It was too much; I couldn't take it anymore. He kept going without a care in the world.

At this point, I didn't even care we were on the verge of being found out. I came with so much intensity; I had to bite down Wes's shoulder to avoid screaming. But I had a feeling that Melissa still heard my groans and gasps. She confirmed it by knocking on the door. "Amy, is that you?" she asked while turning the knob (what the actual fuck!)

I still had my eyes closed, with my head against his shoulder when he whispered, "Never knew you were a biter. Next time, give a man a warning, sweetheart," a moment later, he added with a slight chuckle, "Amy, I think you need to say something, at least now; we don't want her breaking the door, do we?"

I cleared my throat, "Hi, I umm...I am here, but I am tutoring a student. Can I talk to you later?" I replied hastily. Wes chuckled softly close to my ear. I opened my eyes, and I saw a small circular wet patch over his shoulder. I was ashamed of my own actions. He probably thinks I am secret, part-time cannibal.

I hurriedly try to push his t-shirt away to see the damage, "I am so sorry. I didn't even realize I did that," There was a small circular mark on his shoulder. That entire area looked red. I felt terrible even I hurt him unintentionally. "Does it hurt? I didn't break the skin, at least. Maybe you should get a tetanus shot or something," I whispered, hoping he wouldn't assume I was too desperate.

"I can survive," he replied with a wry grin.

Meanwhile, Melissa asked excitedly, "Who is that person you are talking to? Is it Wes?" I sighed deeply. It was obvious that she was obsessed with Wes. "You know, if the rumors are true and he was truly interested in someone like you, I think I will have a fair game," she added like that would help.

That was such a terrible thing to say to a person. Even if what she said was true, and he was genuinely interested in someone like me. Which I am pretty sure is not going to happen. Also, what did she even mean by 'rumors'?

Just as I was about to answer, I felt his hand creeping up along my waist. I forgot what I was about to say. With a flick of the wrist, he deftly removed my bra. His palm returned to the front and cupped my breast, stroking over my nipple with his thumb. Every time he touched my body, it lit up a fire inside me instead of making me nervous. And that fact itself should make me nervous! "Babe, you forgot to reply to her, again," he rasped against my ear.

"This is not Wes, definitely not him. I mean, I am not tutoring Wes. Why would I even do that? I don't even know him. I mean, I met him once, and he's not even my type," I blabbered away. I should learn when to shut up. He didn't say anything but pinched my nipple. I squealed in surprise.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I heard Melissa, the familiar voice asked.

"I am okay. I am great! I just stubbed my toe," I replied. I pushed his hand away while glaring at him. But rather insistently, he reached down and cupped my ass and began kneading it, while bending his head and kissing along my shoulder. I involuntarily moved my head to give him enough space.

"Send her away, sweetheart," he whispered. I glared at him one more time; he should stop giving me orders. He seemed to be having fun, making me talk while he played with my body. It was torture for me, though!

"I can't concentrate when you're touching me. Can you please remove your hand?" I whispered.

"That's your problem, not mine. I can concentrate all I want," Wes murmured against my ear, sucking the lobe into his mouth. I bit my lip to stop the groan building up in the back of my throat. "Hurry," he reminded me.

"You know what, I am gonna have to get back to my tutoring, and I will talk to you later" I hastily tell her. She nods as though she understood.

"It's okay, Amy! I will come back later when you're free. We can talk more; I have a feeling that we will become great friends. But honey, you should give up on him, you're not his usual type," she said, and I had no choice but to mumble a thank you.

Whatever the reason was, Melissa was not interested in standing outside my door and chatting with me, and I was happy with her decision. I could hear the footsteps, which meant she decided to go away and gossip about the weird nerd who worked on the 4th floor.

I sighed in relief but immediately turned to glare at him. "What the hell, Wes! We almost got caught. It would have cost me my job," I hissed at him.

He gave me the full grin. "Babe, listen to me. First, I had no idea who that was; but she was lying about you not being my type. Second, you're too smart to let her find out," he replied with a smug smile. But he caught on my expression and rushed to explain with a sign. "Amy, she wouldn't complain even if she found out. Trust me! She doesn't want to out me. Do you want to know the worst thing that could happen? She would have forgotten you were even in the room. She would have asked me out, right in front of you". I giggled at his response. What he said was probably correct.

"You would be the only person who'd laugh at the prospect of someone else asking me out," he mumbled to himself, but I heard him. It's sweet he wanted to take me out, but I didn't stand a chance with a guy like him. So, I decided to let him down as nicely as possible, before he could do that to me. Nobody gets hurt that way, and for all I care, Melissa can have him.

"I cannot go out with you, Wes. I never dated anyone before, so you would be my first," I stated, taking a deep breath. "When someone sees me with you, it's going to make them curious. They are going to wonder what the hell you're doing with me, and I won't know how to answer them," I continued before he could interrupt me. I was kind of having verbal diarrhea, and I couldn't stop. But he knew how to put an end to it, his lips met mine and I forgot my own name within a few seconds.

After a few minutes of making out, his lips made their way to my jaw and to my throat. His hands busily started exploring my body again and massaging me all over, and before I knew it, he rocked my hips against his. I whimpered, and he groaned while holding my hips tightly. "I don't think I can function anymore, sweetheart. I don't care if you don't want to go out with me. I need to fuck you; I need to feel you inside and out. Please say yes, please fucking say yes," he rasped against my neck.

"I have never done it before," I replied as soon as I regained my senses. But I already knew that denying Wes anything would be just lying to myself. Also, why the hell not! All the girls my age have already done it. I can't remain a virgin forever. Even though Wes can be crass sometimes, I do have a crush on him, and I would rather have him as my first than anybody else.

However, I needed to clarify a couple of things and stand my ground when it came to him. "We need to set some ground rules," I stated.

"It's cute when you try and act bossy. Sure, this time, I will listen to you," Wes replied with a grin. "We will have to take it step-by-step, sweetheart, so we don't scare you away. What are your rules?" He leaned into me for another kiss.

I moved my head away. "This will be a one-time thing, there is no next time. As soon as you get me out of your system, you will leave me alone," I said firmly.

"Hmm, we'll see," Wes murmured and gave a noncommittal grunt.

He narrowed his eyes and continued talking, without paying attention to what I said, "But first, you need to make up your mind about something. Is it going to be your dorm or my house? Because, tonight, sweetheart, the two of us are going to finish what we've started." he said while jerking my hips against his. I held his shoulders and cried out. He knew how my body responded to his and loved torturing me.

To have a proper conversation with him, I knew I needed more power than this. I regained all the willpower I needed and moved away from him. I stood up and started covering up my body.

"Your house; my dorm is probably too risky," I replied while buttoning up my jeans. He just sat in the chair and looking at me with an expression full of lust. Apparently, it didn't take much to turn him on. "Also, you will meet me at the back of the library, after my shift ends, not a minute before that," I added.

Wes surprisingly agreed to all my demands. "Alright! I will pick you up at 6:30 then. Now, come here and kiss me one more time, and I will leave you alone for the rest of your shift," he said with his usual smug grin.

I watched him get up from the chair and walk to me. Once again, before I could make up my mind, he grabbed my hair and pulled me to him. His lips claimed mine in a hungry, possessive kiss. But it ended as quickly as he started it. He left me in a state of confusion and anticipation for the rest of the day.

Wes kept his promise and left me alone for the rest of the day. I got into his car at 6:35 PM; It took me an extra 5 min to make sure nobody saw us. I was having a complete nervous breakdown. I almost hit the roof when his hand accidentally brushed against my thigh. But as I paid attention, none of his touches seemed to be deliberate. It was probably just me. I was so sensitive to all of his touches.

When the car reached the entrance of a gated community, he reached and grabbed my thigh one more time, and I squeaked in sudden surprise. "Relax, I was just moving your leg, I need to reach into the glove box," he said with a smile. However, his hand, instead of leaving my leg, moved along my thigh. He leaned into me and whispered. "I can't reach it, can you get me the key fob for the gate."

I took a deep breath in to relax my nerves, probably I was overthinking it. But as I leaned forward to look for the fob, I felt Wes's palm creeping up along my inner thigh and reach my core. "Keep looking," he whispered, and he pressed his fingers against my jeans and added more pressure as I involuntarily widened my legs. It took me longer than normal just to find that freaking fob. I grabbed his palm as soon as I found and placed the fob into it rather forcefully. He grinned and inquired, "are you ready?"

I shook my head, "no, I think this is a bad idea." He didn't reply, but he still had that grin until we parked the car. He got out and walked over to my side before I could even reach the handle. He opened the door and pulled me out.

Before I could blink, I was pressed against the car, and his lips were on mine. My hand reached his shoulders involuntarily and wrapped around them. By the end of the kiss, I even forgot my own name, let alone my reservations. His left palm was cupping my breast while his right grabbed my waist. His thumb gave a final brush over my nipple before he took my hand firmly in his and started dragging me to the elevator.

As the door opened, he pushed me to the corner of the elevator, and grinned wickedly, "you know, I had a fantasy of fucking you in an elevator. One day, maybe I will fulfill it here."

Soon we reached his floor, and Wes was tugging me again along the corridor, his long legs eating up space, forcing me to run to keep up. "Can you slow down, I can't keep up with you," I groaned in frustration.

He stopped when he reached a door. "Sweetheart, you will learn to keep up, or I end up fucking you in the hallway." I could tell from his expression that he wasn't kidding. He opened the door and pulled me in. His fingers started digging into my jeans and unbuttoned them. Soon, my jeans came off, and he grabbed my ass and lifted me up. I had no choice but to circle my legs around his hips or lose balance.

I didn't get to see much of his living room as he started walking us to his room. As soon as we both fell onto his bed, my nerves started acting up. I pushed him back or tried to. Wes apparently understood what was happening and quickly grabbed my hands and held them to the bed beside my head. "Do you trust me?" he asked.

"No," I replied in an apprehensive tone, trying to get away from him. He leaned his head down to my neck. He placed light kisses along my neck, throat, and just below my ear. The bastard already knew it was my sweet spot.

He momentarily stopped and looked at me. "Baby, you need to trust me. In fact, you need to submit your body to me. That's how it will work between us," he said with a sweet but possessive expression. I opened my mouth to reply, but he bent low and bit my neck, and that sharp sting distracted me.

"I know you naturally want to oppose it, but you should know that I am the one with experience here," he said with a wicked glint. He released my hands momentarily to remove my t-shirt and bra. Soon, I felt his breath over my right nipple. I gasped as his hot tongue reached out to nibble on the hard tip.

He kept going until I went limp under him. "Alright! We either do it in the next 5 minutes; or I will back off completely," I warned him. Even though I was a nervous wreck and starting to sweat all over, I was also ready to beg him if I needed to.

"Not yet, sweetheart, you're not wet enough for me." He moved along my body, lower to my belly first with light kisses, and then eventually reached my panties. "You know what. Since I am already here, let me check and make sure," he said.

He parted my thighs, grabbed my drenched panties, and dragged them along my legs and threw it somewhere behind him. My head fell back and hit the headboard when his tongue suddenly thrust into me, he chuckled and resumed his attacks. Wes moved his mouth to suck on my clit while he slid a finger into my tight passage. I was already wet enough for the finger to easily slide inside me. I felt another finger enter a moment later, and he started steadily pumping in and out of me.

"Please don't stop," I begged. If Wes decided to stop now, I was going to kick his head. I was quivering at this point, my thighs shaking. I was on the very edge of an explosive orgasm...and then that evil bastard decided to stop. He bent and kissed my inner thigh and climbed over me with an evil smirk on his face.

Reaching over to his nightstand, he took a condom and rolled it down his length. He pushed his body into mine and entwined our fingers. He stretched the joined hands up to rest over my hand.

"Sorry baby I know how badly you wanted to come. But I couldn't wait another second. I want you to come when I am inside you." He smiled at me and reached to kiss my jaw and then the corner of my lip.

"I hate you! You hairless, ball-less bastard. I hope you rot in hell." I cried out, wriggling my hips for more. At this moment, I hated him more than I hated anybody; I loathed him. But he simply chuckled and slammed his mouth onto mine to shut me up. He slowly started to enter, going inch by inch at a time. He stopped as he reached the thin membrane and, with an apologetic smile, pushed against it.

I cried out as he tore through with a sudden rush of sharp pain. He halted his movements and apologized one more time, while his thumb reached out to my clit and began stroking it. Gradually, all the pain disappeared and was replaced by pleasure.

"I am going to move now," he said and slowly slid out of me and pushed into me. I gasped at the outburst of the pleasure. He repeated that several times, backing off and ramming to me deeper with each forward thrust.

"Why are you doing that? Can you move a little faster?" I asked him completely flustered.

"I'm using your lubrication baby because I don't want to hurt you." He stroked my hair away from my face, gently. "I want you to have as much fun as I am having right now." He slowly picked up the speed, and suddenly, he reached a spot high within me, making me lose control. I moved my hips to match his speed. He was starting to sweat, and so was I. We were both out of breath. I held onto him tightly as I finally came.

I don't care who I will end up with; this will always be the best sex of my life. Wes pumped hard a few more times before I heard him groan. I could feel his condom filling up with his hot seed. Exhausted, he fell on top of me. We just lay there for some time, fully spent, and content.

My breathing finally calmed when Wes moved to lie on my side. His arms surrounded me, and he started rubbing my back in a soothing motion. "Did I hurt you?" he asked calmly.

"No, I mean, initially it did hurt, but later it was all good." I murmured shyly, ducking my head into my chest. I sat up in his bed, watching his perfect ass walk to the bathroom. He bent (naked and all) and discarded the used condom into the trash can.

godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers
12