All Comments on 'Nerd and the Jock Ch. 04'

by godeep123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No membrane

The membrane is a myth. The hymen is a ring.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 3 years ago

Another great chapter. Why do I feel like Wes is not gonna be happy with her running away?

Cal59Cal59over 3 years ago
Thanks

Enjoying this series, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love

I've now read this multiple times.

I'm such a sucker for the dominant but hopelessly in love type Wes is.

Can't wait to read more about these two!

Belle_IllusioniBelle_Illusioniover 3 years ago

Loving this series. I hope you post more chapters soon. I dying to know what Wes’s reaction is to her running off!

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 3 years ago

liked the story very much. any thoughts of continuing?

or did that anonymous person discouraged u ? I hope not.

Just alone on Literotica there are hundreds of "copies" but they're not copies. details within and told differently.

I'd really like to read more if you're up for it, the Story itself hints at more chapters.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Love that she can't believe he has a crush and fantasises about her.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 2 years ago

I just discovered this today. I would love another chapter where Wes comes out of the shower before the Uber gets the and just calmly gets in the car with her. They have a repeat performance at her dorm before he packs for her. And then he tells Melissa she doesn't have a chance with him because he is going to marry Amy once he convinces her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergodeep123@godeep123
I really love Non-Consensual/Reluctance stories but it when they have to degrade the girl just to “get the kink”. I believe that you can have a good reluctance story with slut-shaming a virgin heroine. Also, I have a huge fetish for virgin heroines, so most my fantasies will ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES