Nerd and the Jock Ch. 06

Story Info
Wes and Amy become friendly (?)
6.2k words
4.71
15.7k
14

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers

The next couple of days was a total breeze...!

No! Who was I kidding?! It was a total nightmare.

Two days ago, just when I thought I successfully evaded him for an entire day, he showed up at my dorm. Luckily, it was later in the evening, so I could only hope no one noticed him entering. He ambushed me as I was working on my class essay, simply bent me over my study table, and took me right there. It was brutal, rough, and punishing. If there is a soft side to Wes, I am yet to witness it. When my body was blissfully used and drained of energy, he curled up around me on my twin-sized bed and fell asleep with his hand cupping my breast like he owned my body.

Yesterday, I was at the library, stacking books onto the shelves. So, here I was, minding my own business, but what did the sneaky bastard do? He crept up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and kissed along my neck. Before I had a chance to protest, he bit me. I squeaked in sudden surprise, but it soon turned into a moan when he soothed it with his tongue. His finger crept into my leggings, and it soon turned out to be a battle I knew I was going to lose. I somehow managed to hold onto the bookshelf without knocking it off and held my cries as I eventually came. "Sweetheart, I want you to wear a dress tomorrow. Also, we are going out for lunch," he whispered into my ear and disappeared before I could question him further. I thought it was the worst, but they all paled in comparison to what happened today.

The day began with me wearing a knee-length dress, as per his request (ahem ahem). But let me just say, I was very angry at him for ordering me around, and I would have his head today. I would not be tolerating him manhandling me around. I was, in fact, looking forward to our lunch date today (I mean, for berating him on how he should treat women with more respect, not that it had to do anything with the fact that it would be our first date). The day kept getting worse, though.

In the afternoon, one of my classmates, Jack, stopped me in the corridor to ask if I wanted to work on the class project with him. Just as he asked for my phone number, he faltered mid-sentence; his gaze turned to something behind my back. That 'something' Jack was looking at turned out to be a specific someone, and yes, that 'specific someone' turned out to be Wes. My. Luck. Sucks! Of course, he knew Wes. Who didn't?! Apparently, everyone except me.

Wes grabbed my waist and dropped a kiss on my temple. Talk about subtlety. All Jack wanted to do was set up a time for us to meet. I am pretty sure the poor guy was not even interested in me. But that's not how Wes saw things.

"Hey man, what's up! How do you know my girl?" Wes asked him, still looking at me.

"Anderson! I didn't know you guys were together...." Jack murmured skeptically, his eyes moving between Wes and me, like a ping pong ball.

"Wes, drop the caveman act!" I had to interject. I was beyond annoyed. "We are not together," I replied dutifully, as I heard Wes's muttering, 'there she goes again' under his breath. This boy was going to be the death of me. I rushed to explain to Jack that Wes and I were just friends and that I was free to meet him tomorrow evening at the library.

As soon as Jack left, Wes dragged me into the closest room. It turned out to be an empty classroom. He closed the door and banged me against the door. I yelped, mostly shocked, but clearly, he didn't give a crap. He pushed against me and kissed me. We made out for the next fifteen minutes or so. His kisses varied from aggressive and claiming to something sweet. In the end, I realized I never got to give the poor guy my phone number.

"Cousins and 'just friends' don't kiss like this, babe," Wes murmured once he was satisfied. If it was possible to blush and growl simultaneously, I think I just did that. His crudeness, instead of offending me, kept turning me on. This kind of attention was still new for me to handle.

"Shut up," I replied, but I knew there was no conviction in my voice. I hadn't realized until now how casual we have become with each other. I guess having sex repeatedly with the same guy would do that to you.

Unaware of what was going on in my mind, Wes continued kissing my jaw and slipped to kiss my nape. His hands were massaging my sides, creeping up and down, sometimes under my stupid dress and sometimes over it. This was driving me crazy and making me lose my train of thought.

"We're going out for lunch. Before you pull another reason out of your cute little butt, remember we had a deal," Wes said threateningly. His arms were still around me, and I was still trapped with him in an empty classroom. Yes, how could I forget his stupid deal? He manipulated, threatened, and coerced me into agreeing with him. But I knew I couldn't argue with him. It was useless at this point. My reluctance and fear didn't matter when he wanted to do things to me. I nodded because I knew (or at least I hoped) that it would be the last time I would be doing his bidding. I was silently adding all of these to the tirade I had for him, he was in for some action, and the poor guy had no clue about it. I chuckled silently at his future misery.

He, for some reason, took that as assent. "By the way, my sister said that I was moving too fast with you and that I should let you breathe. Am I moving too fast, sweetheart?" he asked, with the most innocent, puppy-like expression. But something else caught my attention.

"You have a sister?" I enquired. This was the first piece of information I learned about Wes. We were not exactly dating, but this guy took my virginity. I was grasping for whatever information I could get about him. Hope blossomed in my heart. Maybe I could use this information against him. Maybe I could sneak into his phone and get his sister's number and tell her about him. But it all seemed impossible after a second of speculation. How could I ever muster the courage to call his sister and tell her that her brother is forcing himself against me? (Is that what is truly happening? I can't call it 'forcing' when I willingly turn into putty whenever he touches me, can I?)

"I have five. You clearly know nothing about me, do you?" Wes asked in an amused tone. I was still shocked by the fact that he had five sisters. But before I could ask him more questions, he continued. "I am the baby. I was spoiled rotten. Anyway, we are digressing. We can talk about me another time. Do you think we're moving too fast?" he asked again, like a petulant child that he was.

"It all makes more sense now. You never had 'no' for an answer, did you?" I asked, amused by this entire situation. He growled.

I sighed. "Yes, you overwhelm me sometimes; you scare me sometimes. I was nobody until a few days ago, and now I keep getting dirty looks everywhere I go. Worse than that, you keep following me throughout the day without giving me a break. But it doesn't really matter, does it? You are not going to leave me alone, just because I asked you to," I was being hopeful. But it turned out to be useless.

He grinned with a boyish charm, "Nah, I don't think so. I finally got hold of you. Also, do you think I am some kind of an idiot? I leave you alone for an hour; you decide to broadcast your phone number to the first asshole who approached," he growled.

"Oh my God! You're such a douchebag!" I hit him on his shoulder, "Jack only wanted to know if I could work with him. For a class project! You know what, I think your sister is correct. You need to back off, Wes." I almost yelled at him, which clearly did not bother him. He drew back, opened the door, and pushed me into the corridor. His hand was touching the lower part of my back in a very intimate way.

"You're definitely hangry. You are not making any sense," Wes replied with a grin, deliberately misleading our conversation. I knew he was manipulating me again. But I had no other choice to walk along with him. Right now, I have other problems to deal with. Like, everybody wondering why the college superstar is touching and walking with a nobody like me. I could feel the sharp looks from every corner of the corridor. I bent my head further into my chest and increased my speed to move away from Wes's hand. But it was useless. He just hooked his fingers into my dress belt and pulled me back to him. I temporarily gave up as we reached his car in the parking lot.

As Wes was being his meanie-self, I planned to look for more ways to stay away from him. I thought about it all morning, and I was sure I had a perfect plan. All I would need is to pick up another job, mostly on-campus, so I wouldn't have to waste my time on the commute. As soon as I got rid of Wes, I would meet my advisor and ask him to help me find a teaching assistantship. I would be getting another job soon, and he wouldn't be able to force me into jeopardizing my time into spending it with him.

We chatted (mostly argued) for the next 10 minutes of the drive as I looked for my opening. I tried how to sweetly drop hints, but nothing worked. I got desperate and blurted, "I am thinking of getting another job, along with the one I have at the library." Wes made me nervous, especially because he confined me in his car, and his hands were all over my thigh.

Wes looked at me, surprised. "What do you mean? Why do you need another job?" he asked, confused.

"Wes, you drive a Range Rover, and you wear branded clothes; you wouldn't understand. I am not judging you, of course. I come from a middle-class family. I need money, especially now that I am thinking of enrolling in graduate classes. I want to go for a dual degree and graduate with a Master's degree. I am also doing a minor in Analytics, but that just means more money."

I was never ashamed of my financial status, but I felt ashamed of using it as a reason for lying to him. I had scholarships that covered most of my fees, and when I finally enrolled in the graduate degree, I would be eligible for assistantships and etcetera. Either way, he didn't have to know all that.

Wes did not say anything immediately, but I could see he was mad at the entire situation. "Okay," he caved without any argument. "This is what I get for falling for a smart girl, I guess," he added. As shocked as I was, I couldn't say anything. Luckily, Wes pulled up and parked his car in front of a small restaurant, and I postponed that conversation for later.

Just like that, he ended our conversation. "Trust me, you will love this place, sweetheart. I came here when we won our first match, and I have been coming here ever since."

The lighting inside the restaurant was muted, contradicting the bright, sunny weather outside. It was practically empty but smelled amazing, like a fresh pot of coffee. My stomach growled, which ultimately overpowered Wes's amused chuckle. My mouth watered at the aspect of the food. I remembered I did not have anything apart from an apple I had before leaving for my class. I was guided to an empty corner, which seemed darker than the rest of the restaurant.

A waitress came as soon as we were seated. She was probably double our age. She had a big smile on her face and lines around her mouth and eyes, making her even more beautiful. "Wes, darlin', who is this beautiful lady. You finally got yourself a woman?" she asked. She clearly knew him very well, and it looks like Wes knew her too.

"You could say that," Wes replied with an amused smile.

"About damn time," she replied. "So, the usual for you?"

I probably resembled a fish, my mouth wide open and my eyes bugged out, as they were casually discussing me, right in front of me!

"Yes, Rhonda. Please make it double. My lady here is very hungry." I always hated when someone ordered for me, but it was Wes. Of course, he'd assume he could order my food, and I would say nothing about it.

I cleared my throat. "Actually, Rhonda, if you don't mind, can I have chicken tenders with a side of fries instead of whatever he ordered for. Oh! Can I also please have the chocolate cake. Keep 'em coming if you can. I will need as much chocolate as I can. I just realized that I have to deal with him for the rest of the day."

Wes chuckled, shaking his head like I was impossible. Rhonda guffawed; she turned to Wes, "I like this girl. She's a keeper." Just like that, for a few moments, I forgot that I was supposed to be on high alert around Wes and blushed bright red like an idiot.

"Rhonda, take as much time as you need; we are in no rush," Wes replied to her, retreating back while looking at me with a smirk. Wes didn't waste any time after she left. His hand slipped below the table, and I felt a light brush of fingers along my thigh.

"Wes, I am going to kill you," I growled and gripped his hand from moving further. It didn't matter; he kept going undeterred. He overpowered my body and my mind whenever it came to sex. He pushed the hem of my dress up higher and higher until it reached my waist. If I knew this would happen, I would have begged Rhonda to stay and chat with us. Or maybe I knew it would happen and didn't care. What was I turning into?

"Wes, please. We're in a restaurant," I begged him, trying to regain my sanity. But it didn't matter to him. Wes didn't care if I was okay with it or not. He wasn't here to make me feel comfortable. He was here to make me come. I was gripping for the last pieces of my sanity, "please, I need to talk to you. Like right now!"

"How funny. I totally forgot we're in a restaurant, sweetheart. Do you know what this means? You need to be silent, or somebody is going to call cops on us for public indecency." His fingers traced the outline of my cotton panties. I clenched my legs to no avail, as I could feel myself getting wet. He reached beneath my soaked cotton panties and finally slid his fingers onto my clit, after what felt like an eternity. "Dammit, sweetheart! I want to spread you on this table and have you for lunch, but I can't do that."

My skin was on fire, along with my core. "You can't say things like that."

Wes moved closer to me and dipped his mouth, and kissed along the side of my neck. He knew it would drive me crazy whenever he did that, and he was clearly obsessed with watching me go crazy. "Why, sweetheart? Looks like we're the only people on this side of the restaurant. There's Rhonda and her husband, who's the cook, by the way. And the couple over there, but they both like they're 100 years old. You don't have to worry about anyone hearing us."

"Stop joking, Wes. Also, that's not what I meant," I protested as I tried moving away from him.

"I don't care," Wes replied as two of his fingers entered me. "We probably have ten minutes before our food comes out. Think you can come before that? I mean no pressure." He kept pumping in and out relentlessly. I whimpered, knowing I was almost there. But just as I was about that point, the kitchen doors opened. I could see Rhonda walking towards us with our food.

I panicked and turned to Wes with a pleading look. He seemed to sense my apprehension. He slowed, but he didn't remove his fingers! I wanted to commit murder so badly. My face was clearly flushed, and my breathing was erratic.

"Wes," Rhonda called out, "will you give the girl some breathing room? You are all over her; she looks a little overwhelmed." This embarrassed me further, which made me blush more. I probably looked like a crossbreed between a tomato and a potato.

Wes chuckled, "Nonsense! Amy's a big girl. She can definitely handle me. Won't you, sweetheart?" he wiggled his eyebrows at the suggested innuendo while his fingers slowly began pumping in and out. His thumb pressed over my clit. He wanted to show me that he owned my body.

"I am fine, and thank you for the food," I squeaked. I wanted to crawl under the seat and stay there hidden for the rest of my life, just to avoid this embarrassment. I could never step into this restaurant without having the image of Wes fingering me in my mind. Rhonda gave me a strange look but turned to leave me alone with the wolf for the second time.

I was turned on beyond the point, but Wes was making sure I wouldn't come. "Sweetheart, there's a party at Zeta Phi this Friday, and are you going to come with me?" he said in a sweet voice. This asshole is manipulating me again! He was deliberately delaying my orgasm just to get my acquiescence. He knew I would be weak and would agree to anything he'd ask. I caved in. I agreed to go to this dumb party with a half nod and a broken sob.

He turned into an animal after that. His continuous pumping and the pressure he's applying over my clit multiplied within a few seconds. I pressed my face into his shoulder and bit my lips to stifle the sounds as I came. He slowed down and pulled his fingers out, and I felt the warmth of his fingers leaving my body. He licked the fingers with a wild look in his eyes. He kissed my hot cheek and adjusted his jeans.

I could see that he was hard. For some reason, all the reason (and senses) fled my mind. I slid my hand over his jeans and stroked him. He sat up straighter with a surprised look in his eyes. His pupils dilated, and his breath was coming out in short pants. He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me away from him. "You have ten minutes to finish everything on your plate. Every minute you delay after that, that's how many times I am going to spank you."

I should have been voted as the world's fastest eater. I finished my chicken tenders in record time but had some fries and the biggest piece of chocolate cake left. The chicken tenders were juicy, and the seasoning was very good, but it just felt like cardboard. I looked at him to let him know that I was done.

I didn't know what would happen, but Wes asked for a box for the rest of the food, paid the bill (with a huge tip, which was sweet of him), and dragged me out of the restaurant. I couldn't help but notice that he was using the food bag to cover up his front. I chuckled at his misery, but it quickly ended when he glared at me.

We reached his car. Wes walked to my side and opened the door for me. I gave him a confused look, but he just lifted me up and dropped me into my seat like I was a baby. As soon as he got into his seat, he locked the doors. It truly felt like we were being cut off from the real world.

He was back to being the predator, and I was his favorite prey. He grabbed me and kissed me breathless. It muddled my neurons so badly that my hands started exploring his muscular chest and eventually moved to his abdomen, which turned out to be equally mesmerizing. He growled and pulled my hand to the zip.

"Open it, sweetheart. I do remember that you have a class in twenty minutes. So, you better get to work," he ordered. I tugged his hard membrane out of his jeans. I was clumsy throughout, but Wes didn't seem to mind. He was long, hard, and impressively thick, and I had no clue how I would all of that into my mouth.

"Can I please have some pointers? I have never done this before," I was close to begging; my inexperience and insecurities were kicking back again. All the doors were locked, and I was held captive. I had nowhere to run, and I was stuck with this wild animal.

My concern somehow pleased Wes. He grinned, "as long as you avoid the teeth, I don't care what you do, sweetheart. Use whatever you want, hands, mouth, or even both if you feel comfortable." He encouraged me to take him into my hand. I did as he directed, and slowly, with growing confidence, I bent at my waist and directed him into my mouth. It wasn't too bad. His muscle was soft against my tongue. But I had so many questions creeping up in my mind. So many that I couldn't concentrate on the task.

I raised my back and looked at him. "Do I swallow your cum? Or should I spit it out? Or maybe, let me know before you are about to cum, so I can move away. What is your preference? What if I don't like the taste? What should I do with my left hand while my right is massaging you? Also, will you let me know if I am hurting you? I quickly ended my long chain of questions and shut my mouth, my cheeks turning red with embarrassment.

godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers
12