Nerd and the Jock Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't say anything for a second and then brought his forefinger and thumb together, almost touching. "I am this close to wringing your pretty little neck. If you don't put your lips back on my dick, I will murder you and dump your body in a ditch," he threatened. But it lacked conviction and was full of desperation.

It somehow made me happy to know that I had some control too, "I will figure it out," I replied with a grin and took him back into my mouth. I used one of my hands to hold him at the base as I circled my tongue around his tip. I heard him groan in misery, which encouraged me to go further. However, five minutes into the act, I could feel saliva forming in my mouth and dripping down his shaft. I released him one more time to wipe it away. I didn't know how attractive this whole procedure looked.

"Sweetheart, it's okay. The messier you get, the better. That's what makes this whole thing sexy. It's just you and me. No one is around to judge you or score your performance. Don't worry about the saliva and keep going," Wes encouraged.

I got back into action and rubbed my tongue against the length of him to test if he would like it, and he did. He groaned and pulled my hair. I took that as an encouragement and kept going. He eventually untangled his fingers from the tight grip and began stroking my hair and cheek gently. I kept going, half persistent and half clueless. Within a few minutes, he erupted in my mouth; thick, salty liquid washed over, and I swallowed because that's what I saw women do in the porn videos.

"Fuck! Did you swallow it all? Fuck, woman!" he groaned, still trying to catch his breath. Oh wow! Double f-word. Although I didn't know if he meant in a good or bad way, that was starting to freak me out. He continued, "I have no idea what to do with you. But I think I am going to keep you anyway," he grinned as he removed a spare t-shirt from the back seat and wiped my mouth.

Wes dropped me off at my department building with a kiss on my forehead. I scurried immediately and hoped I avoided interaction. Now that I was back from the Wes-induced sexual coma, I realized that I totally forgot my' talk.' I wanted to chew his head off for treating me like this; what did I do instead? Gave him a blowjob. Good job, Amy!

I had two things on my checklist. First, I needed to find another campus job, and the second was to avoid Friday's frat party. The first one was easy, but the second seemed impossible. How did my life turn all around? I kept asking myself this question multiple times throughout this week and somehow could not find the answer.

I hardly paid any attention in my class, but luckily, it was one of those easy ones I had to take for extra credit. In the first half of the class, I kept dreaming of all the things Wes was doing to me, and in the second half, I dreaded all the things Wes was doing to me. I rushed to my advisor's room as soon as I was done with my class.

"Hello, Dr. Benton, how are you?" I knocked on his door, hoping he wasn't busy.

"Amy, come on in," he replied. "What can I do for you?"

"Thank you, I know you're busy, so I am not going to take too much of your time, but I was hoping if you were looking for a teaching assistant to help you with some of your classes." I got it all out before I chickened out. Dr. Benton was a cool dude, so I hoped he'd help me out. Although Wes being cool with it was freaking me out.

"I am sorry, Amy. Teaching assistantships and research assistantships are only reserved for grad students," he replied. I should have known this would happen with my rotten luck, but it still broke my heart. I sighed and turned to leave.

"Thank you, Dr. Benton," I said, disappointed, and turned to leave.

"Amy, wait a second. There's another opportunity, which I think would be perfect for you," he said with a small smile. "I was just contacted by the Academic Center for the Student-Athletes, this afternoon. It's a department that includes all the sports at our school. They arrange for tutoring sessions for students who are...lacking in their classes to help them maintain their minimum required GPA."

I nodded. This was indeed looking like a good opportunity.

He continued, "A coach reached out to me this afternoon and requested a special tutoring session for one of his athletes. I am not sure about the details yet, but it will be a perfect opportunity, especially if you want to enroll for a graduate degree and enter into Academia eventually."

"Yes, I want to do it, Dr. Benton." I was so excited about this opportunity. Although initially, I wanted to get a job just to get away from Wes, I was beginning to see how beneficial this could be for me in the future.

"Good, I will reach out to them, and we can set up a time for you, possibly tomorrow, to meet the coach and his student," he said, and I smiled in satisfaction. I knew Dr. Benton was a cool dude!

I started walking towards my dorm, thinking about the stupid party Wes was dragging me to. I needed to be smarter and beat him at his own game. I saw a car pulling up to me. I was not surprised to see that it was Wes's car.

"Let's go to my room tonight. Another night in your bed will break my back, sweetheart," Wes grabbed my hand and curled his around mine. This is another unnecessary PDA, and I could see people gathering around. It was bound to cause a scene if I refused to get in. After a long day I had, I was not ready for more drama. So, I sighed in defeat and followed him to his car.

As soon as we reached his room, all energy was drawn out. I fell asleep as soon as I hit his bed. I was too tired to notice, or maybe my subconscious mind wanted to give Wes easy access by being here. But either way, I didn't care.

I woke up to a dark room. I was lying on my stomach, with a heavyweight pressing into the back of my body. I tried to move around, but it was all in vain. A familiar smell enveloped me as Wes kissed my cheek. His lips moved along my jaw and eventually to my nape. He moved my hair aside. Meanwhile, his other hand moved around my dress, and he began tugging it over to my hips.

"Wes, is that you?" I murmured confusedly.

"Who the hell else has the balls to come into my bedroom and touch you like this, sweetheart," Wes growled.

"I just woke up, for God's sake! Leave me alone," I moaned in despair as slow kisses rained along my shoulder. As usual, this fell on deaf ears.

"Hey, do you realize that we have had sex about a thousand times, but we still don't know anything about each other?" I didn't know what I was doing. Was I genuinely interested in knowing more about him, or was I trying to distract him?

"You know I am a great kisser; you also know that I can be extremely charming and simply irresistible," he replied smugly.

"Wow! I am astounded by your amazing arrogance! How do you manage to fit that little head and the huge ego together into a tiny football helmet? I would assume any decent kiss would make a woman's knees go weak, set fireworks, stir butterflies, and make her ache for more. So, you're probably not that special," I replied indignantly.

"Is that what I do to you, baby?" He moved on to me, unzipped my dress, and lifted it up in extreme urgency. His fingertips brushed along my cheek, igniting me.

"Wes, this is a lot. I can't take --"

He silenced me with a kiss that made my knees weak, ignited a fire in my core, and my panties soaked with wetness.

"It's been too long. I have been craving for a sweet taste of you, sweetheart." He slowly made his way between my legs. He used both hands to spread me wide as he lowered his head and pushed his tongue inside me. My thighs clenched automatically, but he pushed them apart. He worked on my clit with his thumb as he pushed his tongue and out. Although, typical Wes, he stopped just as I was getting into it.

"You know what, let's change it up a bit. Why don't you sit on my face, sweetheart?"

"What! No, it's crass, and I will probably suffocate you and eventually smother you," I blurted.

"I am willing to take my chances, and this is not crass, baby, especially after the blowjob you gave me this afternoon. So, move it, woman!"

He reversed our positions and tugged me into a sitting position. He leaned forward and flicked his tongue over my clit. Suddenly, this wasn't enough. I whimpered in agitation and shoved his head down. He was happy to oblige, his tongue entered me again, and it slowly started to build something inside me.

But it wasn't enough. I cried out in increasing frustration, I needed something, but I didn't exactly know what I needed.

He moved me away from his face. "Sweetheart, what's wrong? Can't get there?" he asked.

I nodded while I tried to keep the tears at bay. I didn't want him to think I was a wimp. There I was, sitting on his chest, almost about to cry. Way to go, champ!

His eyes softened, and he chuckled softly. He moved me and placed me over his hard membrane...okay, his cock. "Maybe this will help; take it as you like it, sweetheart."

I didn't need another minute; I took him at the entrance, pushed it in, and impaled him. I started moving up and down, getting adjusted to his girth and length. As I was about to increase the speed, Wes held onto my hips and locked me in place.

"Sweetheart, sorry to break the moment, but I am not wearing a condom. You may want to put on a condom if you don't want to get pregnant," Wes being the wise saint that he was, stated in a cool voice.

I shrieked and got away from him and fell on the bed beside him.

"It's okay, it's not a snake, just my dick, who you're extremely familiar with by now," Wes chuckled like an idiot while he sheathed himself with a condom he got from the nightstand.

He smoothly picked me up, put me on top of him again, held my hips, and started moving me as nothing had happened. It was maddeningly good that I caught up pretty soon and temporarily forgot the condom mishap and slowly picked up the speed.

"Let's take it slow, sweetheart. Tonight, I am going to show you sweet," Wes whispered as he looked at me. I clenched at his words. Wes groaned. "Don't do that; if you value my life, please don't do that."

"You mean, this?" I asked and clenched around him again. I couldn't help myself. I giggled.

I gasped as he suddenly turned us around, with me on the bed and him on top of me, and plowed into me, "I thought we were doing sweet tonight."

"Fuck this! Do you want sweet?" he asked.

"Mmm...I don't care. Just keep...doing what you're doing." That's it! I lost my damn mind!

"Little minx," Wes chuckled, but that quickly turned into a groan. This time, the sex was different; it was not just good. It was mind-blowing, mind-bending. In another alternate universe, I would get down to one knee and ask Wes to marry me. I and soon I was out of adjectives as Wes drilled me into oblivion.

And then it finally happened, my moment of Zen, answer to all my prayers, the purpose of my existence. I clenched again, without meaning to, as my thighs quivered uncontrollably. I closed my eyes so tight that I saw the stars. I came. Soon after that, Wes followed.

"I think I am going to kidnap you and keep you as my sex slave," I blurted as soon as I got out of my sexual coma. I continued before he took it the wrong way, "I am kidding; I am pretty sure as soon as you learn how boring I am, you will run in the opposite direction."

"What do you take me for, a sex machine?" Wes chuckled, his fingers soothingly massaging my scalp. "Anyway, I know a lot about you already," he continued. "You have a single parent, and you love your mom. You came here on a full-ride scholarship. You major in Information and Data Sciences with a minor in Analytics. You are planning to enroll in grad school next fall. You are currently working at the library, and you will be busier with your new tutoring job. You love to read and hate any social interactions. You hate coffee, but you love those sugary, foamy crap they sell at Starbucks. You know nothing about football, but you are currently obsessed with the star quarterback. So, I already know what I am getting myself into, sweetheart."

I probably had my mouth wide open because he shut it close, "Wes, how do you know all this? This is scary," I gaped like an idiot; how much did he know about me. I knew nothing about him. "Wait for a second, Wes, I never told you I was going to be a tutor? How did you know this?" I questioned.

"You told me this afternoon; you must have forgotten," Wes replied coolly. But this didn't sit well with me. I wanted to ask more questions about it, but he started kissing me, and I forgot all about it.

I was so satisfied and so tired after the whole day that I never realized that Wes probably knew something I didn't know.

12