Nerd and the Jock Ch. 08

Story Info
The party fucking sessions.
5k words
4.74
19.1k
15

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers

We did not use a condom!

"What the fuck, Wes!"

I was appalled at what we had done and that I let it happen.

"Language, sweetheart," Wes growled in my ear and pinched my thigh.

I yelped and tried to get away from him, but he reacted quickly and pulled me back to him. "Sorry," I mumbled to everybody (except Wes because he didn't deserve it). But nobody seemed to care about us. Everyone's busy in their own conversations.

"Wes, can we talk?" I asked him with a fake smile. I didn't want his friends to think I was a bitch.

"Sure," he said and lifted me with his palms cupping my hips, and he stood close to me.

Everybody around the table stopped and looked at us curiously.

"We'll be back soon." I nervously addressed the group. I felt the need to add something, so they won't think we will have sex (again). "We'll be in the other room, just discussing...."

"Math," Wes growled and pulled me away from everybody.

"What the hell! He's leaving. Again?!" I heard someone say as we left the room.

"Wes, you idiot! Discussing Math? Seriously?! Why would you say that? Now, everyone thinks that we're having sex here." I am beyond mad. I hit him as he closed the door and turned to me. That was it! It was like a dam broke, and all the anger I had pent up flooded. I started hitting wherever I could reach.

Wes let it happen until he thought it was funny; as soon as he decided the fun was over, he grabbed me and pushed me against the door. He pushed against me and kissed me with force. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, giving himself convenient access to my neck.

"This is for hitting me," he bit my neck forcefully.

"Aghhh!" I whimpered with pain and pleasure, but mostly from annoyance.

"Stop it! I am mad at you. Why is everything so easy for you?" I pushed him away as my eyes filled with tears. He must have been shocked because this was the first time I cried, and he let me push him away. But he immediately regained control in a second. He reached out and pulled me into a hug.

"Sweetheart, it's no big deal. I don't care if you get pregnant." He chuckled. He gently picked a couple of stray strands of my hair, wrapped it around my ear, and combed his fingers through my hair. "In fact, I was looking forward to getting you pregnant, so you could be trapped with me for the rest of your life."

"Are you mad?!" He must be clearly joking. I mean, he is Wes Anderson. It was supposed to be me who had thoughts about trapping him, not the other around.

"I am quite serious! All the assholes who think they have a chance to your pussy, will look at your tummy swollen with my child and know that you belong to me."

"Wes, this is not the time for jokes. I know your obsession with me is temporary, and you will leave me alone as soon as you find someone more interesting." I replied, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Are we back to this?" he softly chuckled as he wiped my tears. He put his head into the curve of my neck and sighed like he was exasperated and amused at the same time.

"Yes. Despite all that, I wanted to graduate with a degree before having kids".

"Well, you're in luck," he said as he kissed my neck and shoulder. "Because I came prepared. I have Plan B in my wallet. I bought it just in case something like this happened tonight. Although I am dying to get you pregnant, we can wait a couple more months until you graduate. Then I will permanently trap you in my dungeon and let you service me for the rest of your life."

He chuckled evilly at his own joke.

But I didn't hear what he said. I didn't care. He said he had a morning-after pill with him, and that's all I heard.

I was so excited I grabbed his head and kissed him on his lips. It was too fast for him to react. "Oh my gosh, Wes! I am so sorry; I didn't mean to ambush you like that. I just got very excited." I said, moving away from him. "Also, I am sorry I said all that about you. You're truly amazing and a genius too!" I happily hugged him tightly.

Wes was sweet, and he could be a romantic if he wanted. The 30 seconds I spent hugging him made me realize that I could be falling for him. But then he opened his mouth.

"Although, there's a twist here. You will do everything I say until the end of the night, and then you'll get the pill," he said with an evil smile stuck on his face. At this point, it might as well be etched onto his, like a joker's smile.

"Do we have a deal, sweetheart?" His hands were already making their way down to my hips, and he grabbed me.

"This is the best you can do?" I groaned, shaking my head to let him know I was disappointed in him (but also, at me, since I knew I'd cave).

He pulled me into the room. There was a chair in the corner of the room. Why was he walking towards the chair instead of the bed? Didn't he just say he wanted to sleep with me?

He took advantage of my distraction, grabbed my waist, and pulled me to him.

"Ames, whatever it is that you're thinking, stop it. Now come with me." He dragged me to the chair and sat down, and urged me into his lap.

"I want you to kiss me here," he pointed to the side of his neck.

"What are you? 10?" I asked, astonished.

"I guess you do want to get pregnant?" He asked in an amused tone.

"No," I squealed and sat down on his lap. I kissed the side of his neck. There was a slight stubble that felt scratchy against my lips. I lifted my head to see a wet patch of my lip gloss.

"Continue kissing until I tell you to stop," he groaned as if he was in pain. This dude literally got laid a couple of minutes ago. Why is this turning him on? Was that natural?

I did his bidding with a tiny huff. I kissed him all along his neck and reached the point where it met his shoulder. Every part of him was beautiful, muscular, and strong. Just the sight of the side of his neck is making me weak, and I literally just got laid.

Wes wasn't paying attention to me. His left arm was around me, cupping my butt, and he held his phone with his right. By the looks of it, he was texting somebody. This gave me a naughty idea for my revenge. I made sure he wasn't looking and bent a little over him. He must have liked how I leaned on to him, my chest pressed into his. He sighed as he began massaging my hips.

I kissed his neck one final time and bit him. It was definitely going to leave a hickey that would match mine. He's growled and grabbed my butt.

"Baby, you do that one more time; I'll be fucking your ass. Right here and right now. Without even properly prepping you."

"Stop threatening me! I was doing whatever you told me to do." I snapped back at him.

Wes chuckled and kissed my lips. This is a different side to Wes, different from his everyday nymphomaniac, narcissistic and manipulative self. I was starting to like him, and I was sure he ruined me for other men. But this careful, sweet, playful side is new to me, and I didn't know what to do with this new data.

Wes playfully kissed me a couple more times, sucking my lips into his mouth, nipping my bottom lip, his tongue lazily tracing my bottom lip. But suddenly, the dynamics changed, and that neanderthal sleeping inside him got out. He gradually took over and controlled everything.

He eventually moved away from me and stood up, taking me up with him. "As much as I want to go for the second round, guys want to hang out with me. Apparently, I have been extremely busy for the past couple of weeks. I wonder what kept me busy or rather, who," he winked at me as he started walking towards the door.

"Do I have to come with you?" I asked hesitantly. His friends might think I am a nymphomaniac or some jealous person monopolizing Wes's time by using my sexy schemes.

"Fuck, yes! I am going to show off my girl. Remember?" he pointed out we have a deal, dragging me out of the room. The room was very calm and dark, whereas the common areas of the house were entirely opposite. There was loud music everywhere. Corridors were filled with random strangers making out.

We found his friends living room dancing in the living room, more like practically rubbing their bodies. I was so thankful it was dark enough to hide my blush. Some of the things were even lewder than porn.

Wes pulled me onto the dance floor and wrapped his hands around me. My back pressed to his front. He held me to him with a tight grip at my midriff while his other hand started roaming. His lips traced the curve of my ear, and he suddenly nipped my earlobe. My body jerked in response, pushing against his involuntarily. "The second you are out of my sight, I crave for the sight of you. I know this is bordering on obsession, and I know I might sound crazy, but I can't let you go, sweetheart. Do you understand what I am saying?"

He was saying this as it was one-sided. He came in me just an hour ago, and I am completely normal with the consequences. The old me would have freaked out, lost her shit, but the new me? She was getting turned with just a kiss and a touch.

Wes's fingers skimmed the curve of my shoulder. His touch was tender but possessive. I could feel him getting hard again, rubbing against my back. The back of my skirt moved up with the movement, acting as a soft layer of friction against my bare bottom. I loved and hated the idea of not wearing panties.

I was extremely wet because of our previous bathroom sexcapade and our make-out session. I was almost surprised that I wasn't dripping like a water tap.

In that dark that surrounded us, we were almost hidden. Music pulsed around us, making us move according to the beat. This was the first time I danced in public, let alone with a boy. But I didn't have time or energy to freak out. I closed my eyes breathed him in. I would bottle his scent and carry it with me everywhere if I could. And he thought his obsession was one-sided. Huh! The irony.

"Come with me, sweetheart. If I don't fuck you in the next ten seconds, I will lose my shit in my pants." He said as he dragged me to the dining room.

"We just came out of a room because your friends wanted to hang out with you, remember? We can't go back in again. It won't look good, Wes."

"Who said we're going in a room?" Wes chuckled at me as if I was joking.

"What? Wh...What do you mean? You can't be se... serious?" I stuttered, with worry clouding my mind and rational thinking.

"Nate, Zeke, and the guys will come here in a couple of minutes. If you really don't want them to know, you better unzip me and put me inside before they are here." He urged me calmly like he was asking me to pass the butter.

"Wes, no. Please. I will do anything else but this. I can't do this. You can do whatever you want to do with my body. I have never said no. But this is extreme. We could get caught; someone might take a picture of us." I begged him.

"Babe, everyone here is too drunk to notice anything. Trust me, the guys won't see shit. You think I am okay with some random asshole seeing my girl's pussy?" He held my hips with one hand and pulled me to him while he unbuckled his pants with the other.

"Wes, please don't. Listen to me. Anything but this." I continued, but it didn't matter. He pulled me onto his lap and entered me in a swift jerk. My skirt surrounded us, and luckily nothing was visible. At least for now.

I could see his friends gathering the alcohol and moving to us, and he slowly and rhythmically moved my hips. Our audience was far enough to see the movements, but we'd either have to stop or get caught when they reached the dining room. There is no way we could continue this and hide from them.

I started to sweat and was too focused on the surroundings to notice the sudden thrust. Wes was deep inside me, but the thrust was deep enough to touch my womb. I let out a surprised grunt and glared at him. He just chuckled like an idiot.

I saw Wes's friends entering the dining room and sitting in the empty chairs around us from the corner of my eye. It was then that I noticed that Wes sat us at the head of the table, which gave us small privacy. Wes stopped moving my hips, and we have come to a stop. So, it technically looked like I was just sitting in his lap.

"Let's play Never Have I Ever," a beautiful blonde to our right said. She was concentrating entirely on Zeke, who was on the other side of the table. From the looks of it, he was interested in her too. I only knew Nate and Zeke among his friends. I also knew they all played Football, but I never knew which positions. I thought Wes was built like a Greek god, but jeez! Zeke was a tank.

"You look at Zeke for another second; I will spank you right here," Wes growled.

I turned around slightly, conscious of our downward situation, and hit him. "I am not at all interested in him. I barely keep up with you. Do you think I have time or energy to deal with another man?" I said and lightly moaned as he rewarded my answer by grazing my thigh, reaching into my skirt.

Nate, who sat on our left, distributed the shot glasses. "Wes, do you let Amy breathe, man?" he asked. "Let her sit on a chair. There's plenty of room here," he added as he got up to move to another chair.

"I will let Amy decide that. What you say, sweetheart?" Wes asked while his fingers kept tracing along my thigh. I could feel Wes still hard inside me. Neither of us was moving, but he was big enough to stretch me inside, and I could feel his presence.

"No," I mumbled bitterly. Oh my God! This day keeps getting worse with each second.

Nate shrugged and didn't bother us. We started the game as everybody got comfortable around us.

"Never had I ever been so seriously mad about a girl before," Nate started with an arrogant smirk as he looked at Wes.

Wes held my hips and moved forward to reach out to his shot glass. I gasped loudly. One because he took the shot, and two because he used it as a reason to drive into me one more time. The action was so subtle that no one even spared us a second glance. It was driving me crazy. I noticed some other guys took the shots too.

"Never have I ever sucked a lollipop, if you know what I mean," another girl sitting beside Nate giggled.

"Shasha, drink up," another girl across from the table giggled as she took a shot.

"Sweetheart, what are you waiting for?" Wes whispered in my ear.

"Wes, I don't want everyone to know our private business," I whispered back.

"Doesn't matter. Rules are rules. Besides, no one here cares." He used this as a reason and moved my hips one more time, in the pretense of reaching out to my shot glass.

I moaned and gulped the burning alcohol in one go. The alcohol didn't help in relieving any tension.

The game continued smoothly for some time, and then suddenly, somehow on the other side of the table, said, "never have I ever had sex in a public place."

Wes chuckled and reached out one more time. As he bent forward, his hand went inside my skirt and pressed my clit. "Ungh!" I bit my lip to stop the moan that almost escaped my lips. He massaged my thighs or my hips this whole time, but he was careful enough to stay out of my skirt. This sudden movement plus his extra attention lit my nerves on fire.

He gulped the shot and grabbed my head to kiss me. He never swallowed the shot, which forced some alcohol to flow into my mouth, and I had no other choice except to swallow it as he kept kissing me. I moved away from his lips, coughing and my eyes tearing up from the sharp taste of the vodka.

His hands one more time took the liberty of creeping under my skirt, and he started rubbing against my already swollen lips and where we were joined.

I stiffened at the pleasure and because I forgot what we were doing for a second. I begged Wes silently with a pleading look. He pushed our lower part further under the table as if he was compromising for my sake, which I guess I was very thankful for.

Again, no one paid us any attention, and the game continued.

Two rounds later, I was drunker than I ever was in my entire life, and the game eventually turned into truth or dare. When the girl to our right, Michela, said she never kissed Zeke, and in response, Zeke dared to kiss her.

Zeke and Michela were passionately making on one side of the table, and everybody around us was in a drunken stupor. Wes pulled my face towards and kissed me as if he had been deprived of human touch for a decade.

I was drunk enough to loosen up, but I nervously worried about getting caught. As Wes kept his hands inside my skirt, rubbing my clit or my labia, I kept reaching out to straighten my skirt and making sure no one's looking at us.

Everybody around us got busy or went back to the dance floor. Luckily the music was also loud enough to swallow my moans as Wes started moving me again. After all the torture I went through, I didn't care that someone might see us. Wes made sure that my skirt was still in place, covering us both.

At one point, he probably just got extremely impatient. He pulled out the vibrator, turned it one, and held it to my clit. I screamed at the sudden surprise and moaned. Once again, the music was loud enough to swallow all the sounds.

He whispered in my ear, "bend over and pour me a glass of water, babe."

"But there's no water on the table," I whimpered against him. Am I losing my sight along with my mind?!

"Do it, sweetheart. It's a very simple task." He continued whispering as he kissed my ear.

To anyone out there, it might just seem like I'm sitting on Wes's lap while we're whispering to each other. He was maybe telling jokes or a slight flirtation here and there. Little do they know that he's completely lodged inside me while his one hand is holding a vibrator against my clit and his other hand is holding me down.

I looked at him in utter and complete frustration. It's been a month since I have properly read a book. I spend almost my entire day with him, and some nights, I sleep with him too. But I still don't understand this man.

He kissed my lips as he nudged me towards the table. He slowly raised me against his length, and I cried out again. I held the table tightly and bent forward. At this point, it was just his tip that was inside me.

I was so going to give him hell for doing this to me in a very public place like this, but first, I needed to come.

As fast as he lifted me, he dragged me back onto him and against his back. He put an arm over my skirt and covered it from moving, while his other hand, hidden by the table, began doing some wonderful things. Wes leaned in with me. "You drive me crazy, sweetheart. How can I function as a sane human around you?"

Wes gained confidence and momentum after this. He began slowly rocking my hips in a rhythmic pattern. All I could do was hold the table tight (or his thigh, occasionally) and pray that no one paid attention to us.

Which should have been an easy thing for the universe to grant, but as I looked up, and I realized that universe just said screw you. I could see Nate looking at his phone and then at us.

"Oh my God, Wes!! Stop, please stop. I think Nate is staring at us." I begged to no avail. He rocked me one more time. Sweat started forming on his forehead.

"Wes, listen to me, please," I said as I looked toward Nate. He was smiling and started walking towards us. This is it! We were definitely going to get caught.

I turned my head into Wes and leaned into his chest as I tried to swallow another moan.

Nate stepped into the dining room, "I'm heading to the bar on Main Street. Nothing is interesting here. You wanna come with me?" He asked Wes.

I could hear him walking toward us. Wes stopped moving and slowly removed his hand from my skirt, but the vibrator was still left inside my panties and was definitely still turned on.

How long does a vibrator battery last? Apparently a very long time!

I burrowed further into his chest and began acting like I was asleep.

godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers
12