Nerd and the Jock Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah, man! Amy had too much alcohol tonight. We're just going to head home and relax," Wes replied.

I had too much alcohol? Seriously!

"You sure? She looks like she's completely out; drop her off at her dorm and come back. We miss you, man. You rarely hang out with us these days."

If my life weren't in a messed-up situation, I'd have felt bad for Nate. I almost did. But the vibrator (conspired together with universe) moved further down and slid against the place we are both joined.

"Fuck!" Wes groaned and grabbed my hip tightly.

I gasped at the same time. I was almost there; I could feel it.

"You okay, man?" Nate asked, a little concerned.

He sounded a little closer; thank God for my skirt, which is blocking anything and everything lewd. Otherwise, we'd have given him quite a show.

"Yes, I'm fine. Amy has been sitting on me for too long, I guess. I just need to get her off." He covered smoothly.

Luckily Nate didn't catch the double entendre behind his words. "Think about it, dude! It will be fun," he said.

With all the extended foreplay, it wasn't take me long to come. I could feel my nerves igniting, and the impending orgasm. I moaned in his chest. I was going to come, and I was going to do in fromt of a stranger.

"Please send him away," I silently begged Wes.

"Why don't you go ahead? I'll text you later," Wes replied to Nate. His voice seemed slightly strained, but otherwise completely normal; completely contrasting to how I was feeling at the moment.

I guess Nate turned to leave or may have finally left the room. Wes pushed me against the table and began moving my hips again. The vibrator left inside was still doing its job like a determined soldier.

He rocked me twice, and we both came together; he fell on top of him. My moans were soaked in by the cool wood I was lying against while Wes's growl sunk into my skin.

"You are a terrible person," I whispered to him as soon as I recovered.

He chuckled. "Sweetheart, all you have to say is no."

"Really?" I looked at him skeptically. As if he would leave me alone.

He smiled at me and kissed my jaw; he began nibbling and licking down my neck as he cupped me proprietarily. I immediately shuddered. He flicked his thumb against my oversensitive clit. "But you can't say no, can you?"

I let out a soft moan and leaned against him for support. "No... I can't say no."

"Exactly, what I thought," he replied. "Ever since I laid my eyes on you, you've hijacked my brain, body, and soul. It's only fair that I do the same to you."

He moved my hips and slowly lifted me, and tucked himself quickly into his jeans. "Shit, babe, you're dripping. Let's get you cleaned up." Wes lifted me but didn't let me move away from him. "Sorry, babe, I need to use you for cover, I have jizz over my pants, and I don't want people to think I peed myself."

I turned around to look at him with a sudden laugh. But just then, I felt the come dripping along my thigh. I yelped loudly and dragged him back to our bathroom.

Even after wasting too many tissues, we didn't get any better, so we took the quick opportunity and got out of the party.

"We must stop doing such things, Wes. I almost had a stroke at the party today. You have to tone it down a little bit. I mean, I can barely breathe when I am with you." I pushed at his chest as soon as we reached his place. Yes, he demanded we go to his room and, of course, blackmailed me into getting things done his way.

"Are you saying that I take your breath away?" Wes chuckled as he removed his shirt. "Besides, "Sorry, sweetheart, I can't change my response to you."

"I'm not-"

He cupped my neck and silenced my protests with a deep, bruising kiss. His thigh pressed against my legs, forcing them to accommodate him in between. He slowly pushed me against the wall and ensured that I had nowhere to go. This is how things always go with Wes.

He eventually moved away from me, leaving me behind with my lips swollen from his rough kisses. He got me the pill and a glass of water. I took them from him, thanked him shyly, and swallowed the pill.

I finished the whole as I felt extremely dehydrated. As I swallowed my last sip from the glass, at that exact moment, the entire evening replayed in my head, and I ended up in a coughing fit. Wes grew concerned as he gathered me closer and rubbed my back.

My eyes bulged out, and my cheeks burned with embarrassment as I looked at him. "Wes, we did it in public today," I whispered to him in shock. I didn't know why I whispered or why I was shocked at this point. But I did.

"Yes, babe, we did it, and it was mind-blowing," Wes whispered back, amused.

"We need to stop doing this for a while. I think I am losing my head." I tried to move away from him.

"Why? I think we're doing great. We need more practice if you ask me." Wes followed behind me closely.

"No, leave me alone," I tried to move away from his beautiful body. Ugh! Duh! Hard muscle, all of it; just looking at him brought out all of my insecurities. He had an 8-pack, while I had a muffin top and cottage cheese legs.

Oh my gosh! I also used various food items to describe my body.

"Wes, please! I can't do this anymore. We had sex twice without protection, and we had sex in public."

I used to make fun of such women, and now I have become that woman. Someone who loses her mind at the sight of a hot male specimen and eventually lets him walk all over her. That's exactly me! I used to wear baggy T-shirts, but tonight I wore a skirt for a man. I might stitch an "A" on all of my clothes.

"I swear I got carried away. I promise I won't do it again. You shouldn't have rubbed that sweet ass against my dick. You were practically begging me to fuck you, and I did." Wes complained like a petulant child. When that didn't work, he began sweetly kissing my jaw and neck.

I moved away from him swiftly and glared at him. "These tactics are not going to work, mister," as said I moved to the other side of the room.

"But sweetheart, we had a deal. You are also my tutor, remember?" He smirked at me confidently.

Asshole! I wanted to kiss him and strangle him at the same time. There it is! Proof that I have become pathetic.

"What do you want from me, Wes?" I asked partly vexed with him and mainly with myself.

"The answer is simple, sweetheart. It's a single word answer, start Y and end with U. Cliché, I know, but I'm obsessed with you."

"Actually, if you're willing to help me overcome my addiction, I think I have an idea," he said suddenly.

I could see another dumb idea, another stupid deal forming in his head. I groaned helplessly.

12