Nerd and the Jock Ch. 09

Story Info
The list of losers, let's do the quest!
4.3k words
4.83
9.9k
17

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers

"No, no, no...Whatever you have in your head, definitely no. Don't even think about saying it out loud." I groaned loudly and began pacing across the room.

"You should listen to me before you decide that it sucks," he followed me like a lost puppy.

"Dude! In the past couple of weeks, I spent every conscious moment with you or thinking about you, sometimes even complaining about you. Do you think I trust you? Definitely no. No, no, and no!" I argued with him.

He grinned that stupidly beautiful grin, and I knew I was melting.

"Ugh! Didn't I say no? So, shut it. Stop that whole cute face thing." I said, exasperated.

For some reason, his grin got bigger, and he started walking toward me. He took hold of my wrist and pulled me to him in a tight hug. I could feel his smile against my neck as he began kissing me.

"Fine! Alright, what is it?" I sulked as I gradually began to cave in. Instead of answering, he kept grinning and took out his phone.

"I'm sure I took a picture of it," he said, scrolling his phone, looking for something. Taking this as an excuse, I moved away from him and subtly moved away from him to keep my sanity in check.

"What do you mean? You took a picture of me?" I all but yelled and ran to him with the hope of grabbing his stupid phone and destroying the evidence.

"It hurts my heart to know how little you think of me, sweetheart," he smirked and quickly pecked my lips.

"No, stay away from me until you show me the picture. I want to know what it's about. Are these pictures of us in compromising positions? Are you going to blackmail me?" I questioned him apprehensively.

"Okay, my little nerd, what exactly are you reading in your free time." Wes looked up from his phone and chuckled.

"What free time? We keep having sex all the time," I said absent-mindedly. As soon as the words came out, my eyes widened with embarrassment.

Wes chuckled and kissed my forehead, "yeah, that's true."

He finally found what he was looking for and excitedly pulled me closer to him. It was a picture of a paper that looked like a list. It was wrinkled, but I could distinctively see the bullet points and recognize that it was my handwriting.

"Do you remember the list? In a way, this list brought us together," he said with a smile.

"What list?" I looked at him, confused, and looked at the phone again.

"Remember the first time we met? It was a party at Delta Pi's house. We kissed for the first time, and I bet with you that I could make you come in five minutes. I then ate your pussy, and you came hard."

"Oh my God! Did you just say that all out loud?" I groaned in embarrassment and moved away from him with the phone tightly held in my hand.

"It's necessary for the story, sweetheart." He continued, "you left your bag behind, and there was a list in it. I can't believe you forgot all that!" He took my hand, holding his phone, and pulled me to him.

"My bag?"

"Ames...," he said.

"The list? There was a list in the bag?"

"Babe, you're repeating yourself again..." he continued.

"The list...that list...Oh my God! That list! I made the dumb list before forcing myself to go to that party that day." I gasped as I suddenly remembered that list.

A month ago, I made that list when I decided to take control of my life and change it for good. I was an invisible nerd back then (not that anything changed now, except for the sexual labyrinth I have created for myself), so I wanted to make a list of things that my old self would never dream of doing. Sort of a bucket list.

Gosh! I was so naive back then. The first one on the list was to go to a party, and I went to that party. That was where I met Wes, and the rest is history.

"Give me the phone, Wes." I grabbed the phone and looked at it again.

"Go ahead, read it." He encouraged. When I wasn't reading aloud like he wanted me to, he got impatient, grabbed the phone from my hands, and started reading aloud.

Text

Description automatically generated

I scanned through the list.

He must have read it already. After all, he took a picture with his phone. I wouldn't be surprised if you memorized it by now, just to make fun of me. But at the time, he seemed like he was having so much fun reading it.

"So, this is your idea? To blackmail me with a stupid list?" I looked at him suspiciously.

"You wound me, baby." He continued, "why would I blackmail you, sweetheart when it's more fun helping you finish it?"

"You...what?" I choked with sudden shock.

"But I already lost my virginity. We slept multiple times, remember?" I asked in confusion.

"Not just that, although I am proud of myself for all the hard work I have done for the sake of your list." He mumbled like a total idiot.

"You already went to two parties, so we can check that off," he said as he proceeded to type something on his phone.

"Wes, you're becoming delusional with each day. Why don't you find another girl who isn't intimidated by your status."? It was pathetic, but I knew his obsession came with an expiration date.

"Why would I find someone else when I have you all to myself?" He chuckled.

"This is all a game to you, isn't it? What if you realize that I'm boring and that this game is boring one day? Or what if we both decide to date, other people? What will happen then?" I asked while trying to keep my voice clear

"Is that what you want? To date and fuck some other asshole? You always assume that I'll leave while you constantly plan to find another asshole to keep that pussy entertained." Wes got into my face and all but growled.

I was angrier than hurt at this statement. I slapped him on the chest before realizing what I was doing.

"We had sex without protection, and I didn't even say anything when you wanted to.... umm... wanted to..."

"Fuck" he supplied with a grumpy expression.

"When you wanted to do it in public. Whenever you suggest anything crazy, I just go along with it, and you think I'm looking for another guy? I don't want another guy, okay! I don't even know how to handle this one guy that's constantly questioning my sanity.

That answer somehow appeased him, but he kept following me like a lost puppy.

"Okay, you finally realized that I am your soulmate, but we still need to finish this list. Think of this as a bonding exercise between you and me."

"I swear, I don't think we'll need any more bonding. How do you always come up with something crazy? More importantly, why do I agree with you every single time?" I groaned in self-disappointment.

"Come on, baby. It will be fun," Wes slowly coaxed me.

"Ugh! Alright fine. Help me check each item on this list. I guess I still do want to do some of those things."

"I would love to, sweetheart," Wes grinned.

But I had this weird feeling. That there is something else to it. Wes would help me, but why did it feel like he expected something in return.

"Wes, what is it? What do you want now?" I asked skeptically.

"Your list inspired me to make up my own fantasy list. So, if I help you fulfill yours, you should help me fulfill mine. How does that sound?" He seemed so proud of himself for coming up with that dumb idea.

"Wes, do you realize that this is getting out of hand? My list itself is dumb enough to ignore. Why would you come up with another list?"

"No, hear me out!" He replied excitedly, and before I could even say anything, he continued, "I think it's a smart idea. I have a couple of fantasies that I want to try with a girl."

"You keep saying that! What do you mean? What fantasies?" I asked, confused.

"For example, something like fucking your bare pussy. You do have that on your list, right? The day you get the bikini wax, I will get to fuck your bare pussy. How does that sound?"

"Huh! But that list is for my sake. I will be checking things off my list for me, not for you or anybody else." I hissed at him.

"Yes, similarly, my list will be, for my sake, fulfilling my fantasies. It has nothing to do with you," Wes huffed.

"Alright, what do you have in mind?"

"I want to test something, the feasibility of how far we can go?"

"What do you mean? Like whips and chains?" I freaked out immediately.

"What the fuck? No, it won't be anything you don't like," he reassured me.

But I wasn't convinced. I kept pestering. "Like what? Tell me or show me." I asked, frustrated at this point.

He looked at me, and suddenly his eyes and smile turned dark. That's when I realized I walked right into it. I basically gave him permission to use my body.

"Hey, I want to try something new with you." He said with a heat in his eyes.

"Wes, we already had sex today, multiple times." I tried reminding him in vain.

"That's okay. We're not having sex this time." He tried to convince me.

The last time he told me that we would not have sex, he tortured me with the vibrator. I moved away from him or at least tried to.

"Promise me that you won't be using that stupid vibrator on me again." That's pure torture, and I'm not mentally prepared for that.

"For the rest of the day, I won't, I promise, unless you ask me to. How does that sound?" Was that a compromise?

"Alright, now that I have your approval, come with me." He held my hand and pulled me towards the bathroom.

"Are we going to have sex in the bathroom?" I asked, confused.

He grinned, "no, at least not tonight. As I said, I want to try something new with you, and we already fucked in the bathroom," and chuckled, "many times."

I blushed, thinking about all those times. I should be joining a church and consider becoming a nun as a penance for all the things I have done in the last month.

Wes removed all my clothes and nudged me towards the shower as we entered the bathroom. Wes was sweet for a person who just said that he wanted sex. Although he seemed in a rush, he carefully cleaned me and did nothing dirty, except when he cupped me and pressed over my clit with his thumb.

Once he washed me, he too had a quick shower and wrapped me up in a towel. He lightly kissed me and brought me to the bedroom. It didn't make sense initially, but everything he did was to calm me down.

"I thought you'd want to wash after the party sessions." He sweetly mumbled as he kissed my forehead.

It wasn't the act that did me; it was the sweet, innocent smile he gave me like he was proud of himself for coming up with this idea. This idiot was trying too hard to make me fall in love with him. I mean, how can I resist his charm.

Why did he have to be so sweet?!

"Talk to me, sweetheart," he surprised me out of the blue.

"Talk about what?" I asked, confused.

"Tell me how your day was. What are you doing this week."? He supplied.

"I'm confused. You were with me for most of the day. You know what happened." I replied. "I this one of your new kinks? Make me describe my day as you...you know."

"I what, babe?" He laughed. I ducked my head in embarrassment.

He carried me to the bed and made me straddle across his lap.

"You never told me how you realized that you liked me," I asked him with my newly found confidence.

"It was last year, and we had a class together. Did you know that?"

"We had a class together. Last year? Why didn't I know that until now?"

"Yes, we did. I was in your Data Management and Analytics class last year. I used to sit three rows behind you. I then learned that you worked at the library, so I used to force my classmates to meet me there to work on our class projects."

I gawked at him, utterly fascinated and embarrassed that I had never noticed him. Sometimes, I used to see him here and there on the campus, but he was one of the stars, way out of my league.

"But I think I know when I exactly knew for sure." He continued, his hands playing with my hair and massaging my scalp.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, more than curious at this point.

"You were working at the library one day, organizing the bottom section. I sat at a table that was at the end of the section. I looked at you, and suddenly, one moment, I felt a tug in my heart."

"What was I doing then?" I asked, interrupting him.

"I think you bent down to shelf a book. But, at that moment, I decided." He said with a proud smirk.

"What did you decide?" I asked him.

"I decided that one day...," he tugged my hair and kissed me. Just as I was expecting more, he soon pulled away, "that one, I'll tap that ass."

"Oh my gosh! Wes, you're such a terrible person." I hit him on the chest as I blushed like a ripened tomato.

He laughed and kissed me again, this time properly. "I thought I'd tap that ass, and that will be my lucky day, and pretty soon, I'll get luckier when I marry that amazing ass."

"I started reading a book last week," I suddenly blurted, feeling extremely shy with the circumstances and with the m-word.

He chuckled at my sudden change of topic. "What book are you reading, baby?"

"Ummm... you want to know?" I asked, trying to avoid his sharp gaze.

"Fuck yes, I'm amazed by anything you do. Tell me more about this book, sweetheart." He encouraged me.

"I just started this book. It's called Heaven, Texas. It's about a football player who had to retire early because of an injury, and then he signs to act in a movie. The heroine is his assistant. So, he makes her follow him all day and do a bunch of stuff for him, and they slowly fall in love."

"When you say do a bunch of stuff, you mean giving him a blow job?" He asked as his fingers lightly traced my back.

I shivered, but I was far too excited. "What? No! Like grocery shopping or taking care of his car." I grabbed the shirt at the back of his neck to maintain stability. We have never had this kind of conversation before. It was so much fun!

"And she falls in love with him? It sounds a little misogynistic for your taste. Why are you reading this?" He asked with an adorably confused expression.

I laughed, "I guess I'm doing a bad job explaining the plot summary."

"It's okay, babe. Although I'd love it if you can read it out for me," he sneakily supplied.

"Is that your kink?! You want me to read for you?" I questioned in an intrigued tone. If that's what he wanted, I could oblige him.

Maybe he was not in a mood to have sex tonight. Not wanting sex was new for Wes, but I was excited, and all the apprehension I had until now disappeared.

"I have the eBook on my iPhone," I could read a chapter for you," I said with palpable excitement. At this point, I might as well get up and bounce to show how happy I was."

"I'd love that," he said as he got up with my legs still wrapped around his waist and walked to his study desk. He moved the chair aside and released me to stand facing him. Wes trapped me between the table, his front pressing into me.

"Amy, babe. Is it okay if I ask you to bend down over the table while you read me the chapter," he asked with a coy smile.

"What?!" I all but yelled. I was flabbergasted at his request. I was still wearing the towel, so when he innocently nudged me over the table, the towel came off, and my naked front was pushed against the cold, hard wood.

I shivered and tried to get up; all the careless joy deserted me, and apprehension returned with a vengeance.

But before I got a chance to protest, Wes bent over me and pushed my hair aside. He laid small kisses along my back.

"I have been dying to do this for a while now, sweetheart." He encouraged me, but his kisses started doing their thing. I could slowly feel myself slipping away.

"Are we going to have sex like this?" I asked him with a newly possessed shyness.

"I just wanted to hear you read something out loud for me. It's not just about sex, sweetheart. It's you; you're my kryptonite. Your body, your voice, your sweetness, everything about you is a trigger for me." He replied.

"What do you want me to read?" I asked, clearing my throat and preparing myself mentally.

"Read any sex scene, please. Oh hell! Does this book have any sex scenes?" He asked as he massaged my back and my hips.

"It does," I croaked. Everything Wes was doing was slowly turning me on, and I was sure he knew it already.

I picked up my phone and began reading it.

Silence stretched between them as he backed out of the driveway and headed toward Main Street. She twisted her hands in her lap. The seconds ticked away. He began fiddling with the radio.

"Are you in the mood for country or rock? Or maybe you'd like to hear some classical?"

"I don't care."

"Oh! I like her! She's feisty," Wes said, interrupting me. I was completely naked, while he was completely clothed. This somehow happened yet again.

"Do you want me to continue?" I asked.

"Hell yes! Sorry for interrupting, sweetheart." He replied. I heard something being moved, Wes moved away from me for a moment, and before I could comprehend what was going on, he pushed my legs farther and sank to his knees.

I yelped in surprise as he kissed my inner thigh. I tried to get up, but he pressed my back and bent me against the table.

I was left with no choice except to continue reading with a croaked voice.

"You sound a little testy. Is something wrong?"

His inquiry was so innocent, so completely lacking in guile, that she knew he was deliberately provoking her. She gritted her teeth. "Classical would be fine."

I moaned as a single finger entered me. Wes began gently massaging my clit with his thumb.

"Sweetheart, is it okay if I move your legs a little farther?" He kissed the inside of my thigh as he held my left calf and lifted it over his shoulder. He moved, adjusted a bit, and finally settled in between them.

"I think I forgot to tell you the rules of this game we are playing. You stop reading; you're going to get punished," Wes chuckled against my labia and softly kissed it.

"What? What do you mean? I don't want to play this game, Wes. Please let go of me and let me up." I tried to move, but it wasn't easy with my position and trying to balance all my weight on a single leg.

He didn't say anything for a second, but before I could even take another breath, Wes slapped my bare ass. SMACK!

I grunted in surprise and bit my lip to control the sounds coming out of my mouth. Not to be too dramatic about it, but I could feel his handprint on my cheek, throbbing and stinging. And the echo of the sound it made enveloped us.

He kept slapping me; each time, it stunned and stung me more than it did with the last slap. He kept going until I understood what was happening. To test my theory, I began reading.

"Sorry. That signal doesn't come in too well at night." Her temper snapped.

I slightly paused and noticed that he had stopped spanking me and was caressing my sore butt. So, I immediately began reading from the paragraphs.

Knotting her hands into fists, she screeched at him. "What are you trying to do to me? Are you deliberately trying to make me crazy? Never mind. Don't answer that. Just take me home. Right, this minute!"

He began sucking my clit again, and this time, two of his fingers entered me. I yelped and then moaned in surprise. And, then I slowly realized that I had stopped reading.

He tsked at me as if he was disappointed with me, and immediately I felt him spank me again.

I yelped one more time in sudden shock. Wes seemed to be having so much fun with this stupid game he created. I was fuming by the time I began reading again, and he resumed eating me like I was his last meal on Earth.

I mechanically began reading the lines. The lines that turned me on last night entirely lost their meaning. Now, they're just strings of words.

godeep123
godeep123
118 Followers
12