Nerd and the Jock Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He gave her a satisfied smile as if she'd done something that pleased him enormously."

"Umm...Ugnh!" I moaned as he hooked his fingers inside me and touched my g-spot. I felt sparks igniting the nerves all over my body.

"Did you stop reading again, sweetheart?" Wes stopped and questioned.

How the hell was he multitasking both things? I can barely position myself vertically and not collapse during orgasm like a stupid shower curtain rod in the middle of a shower.

"No, it's a part of the line. The heroine says in the book," I quickly covered up.

"Sweetheart, you do realize you have a very simple job. But you keep failing at it terribly. I'm so sorry, but rules are rules." He chuckled as he spanked me twice.

"You're dripping, baby. If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought it was the book turning you on." He pumped his fingers in and out steadily.

"Maybe it is. Maybe you're too cocky to realize that," I replied, but soon enough, I realized it was a bad time to be a rebel.

"Sweetheart, you love to play with fire, don't you?" He said rhetorically as he lowered my leg from his shoulder, and I could feel him moving away from me.

I mourned the loss, I was almost about to come, and he stopped again.

Before I even realized it, he stood up and entered me swiftly.

"Read," he commanded as he slid out slowly. I heard him moan as he did. Immediately, I groaned as his member pushed inside one more time, stretching my inner walls, forcing its way in.

I realized that he was true, and I was extremely wet. Like, very much so that he couldn't find any resistance, even if he looked for it under a microscope.

"Man-oh-man, Gracie, you are one bundle of nerves tonight.

"Wes!" I moaned loudly, letting go of all my inhibitions.

"Sweetheart, we don't want you to get hurt. Don't...," thrust, "stop.," thrust, "reading."

"Sweetheart, I don't think there's going to be any pain if that's what you're worried about. Now I'm no gynecologist...

"Aaaah, Wes, ummm...please. I can't do this anymore, please ah...fuck me properly. Or help me, God, I'm going to umm...murder you, like in one of those True Crimes podcasts." I threatened him and immediately blushed at my ballsy use of the f-word. He kept his pace slow and steady throughout my outburst and hard enough to drive me crazy.

But then, he snapped. He began pumping into me at a faster pace. Each time when he rammed into me, it made a small clap-like sound. Furthermore, that caused me to slide against the table, and at one point, I hit my head against the wall with a loud thud.

"Ow," I moaned in pain.

"We're creating new definitions of BDSM," he chuckled as he slid out of me and turned me around. His palms slid to my thighs and gripped them. "Some other time, I'd love for you to read me the book, but for now, let's take it to the bed. Jump," he commanded as he pulled me up. I had no other choice except to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Wes, I'm too heavy. You will hurt your back," I tried to get off him, but he wouldn't let me. He grunted and bit my shoulder in retaliation as he moved to the bed and dumped me unceremoniously.

"I could just fuck you in that standing position, just to prove you wrong, but I don't want to hurt you any more than I already did," he murmured as he moved towards me and softly caressed the bump on my forehead.

"Missionary style it is then," he sweetly kissed my forehead and then my shoulder, where he bit me. He entered me slowly and pumped in and out steadily. It didn't take us much longer. We both came together.

"Only you, sweetheart," he mumbled as I was about to slide into a tired slumber. "Only you would hit your head against a wall and immediately worry about me." He kissed my back.

"That is why I love you," he whispered, but I was already asleep.

12