Nerd Becomes a Cumslut Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashley is a nerd but she wants to be a cumslut.
2.3k words
4.51
31.5k
64
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Ashley Harmon was extremely uncool, more from necessity than any wish on her part. Her dad was painfully strict, she wasn't even allowed a smartphone. She had to come straight home after school, and the only exceptions were for extra-curricular activities. So, she signed up for pretty much everything: marching band, mathlympics, film club -- until she was banned from that after The Shining was scheduled -- and Battle of the Brains.

Battle of the Brains -- or BoB as it was usually called by those lame enough to be involved -- was an inter-school competition where teams of students competed to beat increasingly elaborate challenges that drew on all sorts of different knowledge. Needless to say, it was only major nerds who were involved in BoB, and Ashley was one of those nerds.

That's why she was surprised when just after final bell rang, Harry T., a senior who spent most of his time smoking cigarettes behind the gym and making out with whichever girl he was with that week, spoke to her.

"Hey bitch," he said. "Wanna take my load?"

Ashley blushed, first with embarrassment at the fact that he was addressing her, then with a humiliated anger that he had called her a bitch. But it was too exciting that Harry was speaking to her, so she ignored it as best she could.

"Um, like, your bag?" she stammered out. "I could carry it for you if you want?"

Harry and the two guys he was with burst out laughing at her.

"This dumb bitch doesn't even know what a load is!"

They walked off, laughing at her as her face burned hot and red. She silently prayed for a meteor to strike her dead, but when that didn't happen, she started the long walk to the Hellgate. The Hellgate was what everyone called the strange little underground basement under the main quadrangle. To most people it was just a weird red gate, but it was the place the school allocated for Battle of the Brains practice.

The current team consisted of Ashley and four boys: Justin, Tom, Hugh and Vincent. They were fine -- mostly they included her and listened to her during practice, but when they went off topic they talked about things she didn't really understand because of her dad, like Netflix and video games. Justin Ho was her particular friend though. He was in the year above her and he always went out of his way to chat with her and try to make her feel welcome. That's probably why when BoB practice finished up, he hung around a minute after the others left.

"Hey, everything alright Ash? You seemed kinda weird at the start of practice."

She blushed again in memory of what had happened. Practice had let her mostly forget her interaction with Harry, as they had devised answers to sample questions and built little contraptions to complete odd tasks.

"Um, yeah, there was... I'm okay. It's just..." She trailed off, embarrassed.

"It's alright, you don't have to tell me, but you know, I hope you're all good," said Justin.

"It's fine. It's just..." Ashley swallowed her anxiety and asked the question. "What's a load?"

Justin blinked at her. "What's a what?"

"A load?" she said.

"What are you talking about?"

She shook her head. "I don't know. It's nothing. Just today, Harry asked if I wanted to take his load. I didn't know what he meant and he laughed at me."

Now it was Justin's turn to blush.

"Ohhhh, like, a load," he said. Then he looked at her curiously. "You... don't know what a load is?"

She looked down at her hands in her lap, shaking her head.

"Like, cum? Jizz?"

She shook her head again.

"Didn't you do sex ed?"

She looked up at him then. "Yeah, of course," she said. "But like. I don't get it. What does he mean by take his load?"

Justin opened and closed his mouth a few times, lost for words. Then, seeming to make a decision, he pulled out his phone. He pulled up a website and then put his phone out on the table in front of Ashley.

'Oh fuck yeah, give me that hot fucking cum!'

The phone was quite loud. Justin turned it down a bit and went and closed the door that led to the Hellgate and the rest of the school.

'Give me your big load all over my fucking tits!'

The video was called 'Big loads on slutty teens'. Ashley stared transfixed as the naked woman on the screen kept talking to a man in front of her who was -- Ashley gasped -- masturbating! This was the first time she'd seen a penis other than in a textbook. It looked... interesting.

'I want your cum, make me your cumslut, I want your load all over meeeee!'

The man grunted and orgasmed. His load shot over the woman who kept making horny noises as the cum dribbled down her face. The scene changed. Now there was a woman lying upside down on a couch while a man fucked her face. She made indecent noises and when he pulled out, ropes of saliva fell over her face.

'Yes! Paint my face with your hot load baby, paint my dumb slutty little face with it!'

He came, the cum and saliva mixing in a frothy white mess on her face. The scene cut again. This time a tiny blonde girl made gargling noises as a huge black dick plunged in and out of her mouth.

Ashley looked up at Justin in shock.

"This is... he wanted me... to do that?"

Justin looked uncomfortable but met her eyes. "Yeah, something like that. But he didn't really mean it, you know Harry, he's a dickhead."

"Oh," said Ashley, and without really meaning to, she looked back at the phone. A girl with black hair in pigtails grinned up at the camera as man after walked up to her and came on her face.

'Oh yeah I love that cum. Give me more, I want another load. Cum all over my slutty face.'

"Do you, um... have you ever..." She didn't really know what she was asking. She was pretty sure Justin wasn't a porn star who had cum parties or whatever was happening on his phone. "Have you ever cum?" she finished lamely.

He laughed, but stopped when she cringed.

"I'm sorry!" He said quickly. "I'm not laughing at you. I just... yeah. I, uh, cum all the time. I wank a lot, you know, I don't have a girlfriend or anything." He blushed, and with an awkward smile he said "Now we're both embarrassed, at least."

She smiled back at him. She always felt comfortable with Justin. Without even meaning to, she found herself speaking. "Can I see you do it?"

Justin went from blushing to pale in a couple of seconds.

"Can you... what? No!" He walked away from the table, where his phone was still playing 'Big loads on slutty teens'.

'Yes baby give it to me! Cum all over me, I want your load baby, paint me with your load!'

With a thrill of adrenalin, Ashley decided what she was going to do.

"P...please, Justin! G...give me your load?"

Her voice was shrill and anxious but hearing her own voice say such a dirty thing was an immense turn-on. She was sheltered and nerdy, but she had masturbated a few times, but more because she felt like it was expected than because she was really excited to do it. But this thrill in the pit of her navel felt like cold fire. It gave her more certainty.

"Please, I want your cum. Cum for me. You can... you can cum on my -" She paused momentarily. She didn't want to say slutty. " - You can cum on my face. Please I want to see it."

Justin had frozen and was looking at Ashley in shock. She felt herself turn red. Was he about to laugh at her? Would he tell everyone? In the background the video kept playing.

'I'm your nasty slut baby, use my slutty little face however you want, just give me your cum, I want it'

"Ashley... You can't be serious. You've never even... Have you kissed anyone?"

She felt herself turn redder. "No. But. I don't want to kiss anyone. I want to see you cum. Please Justin. You said you cum all the time. You... wank?"

She tried the unfamiliar word in her mouth. "You wank a lot, you said. Would you wank when you get home?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so?" Justin said nervously.

"Well then do it here! Cum on... cum on my tits!"

In a final plea she got off the chair and knelt on the ground in front of him and started to unbutton her shirt. She looked down at her hands, thought he was going to stop her. But when her shirt was open and her blue B-cup bra exposed, Justin was looking down at her with a strange grin on his face.

"Damn," he said. "You're... you're super fucking cool. Okay just give me a second."

He looked at his phone on the table where a woman was begging for cum as two huge cocks loomed over her. He started rubbing the outside of his trousers, trying to let his teen horniness overcome his self-consciousness, which wasn't hard. He'd never had an orgasm in the same room as someone else, let alone cum on someone's tits. He took a few deep breaths and kept rubbing while he watched several more loads land on slutty teens.

As his cock grew hard he started undoing his belt and button. Before he unzipped his fly, he looked at Ashley again. She was on her knees in front of him, staring up at him with wide eyes.

"Are you sure you want this?"

Even before he finished the question she was nodding.

Justin grinned nervously and pulled out his cock. Ashley didn't know what to expect, but she liked it. It was fairly long and thin, and smooth. It wasn't huge like the ones she'd just seen on his phone. It looked... nice. She smiled.

Immediately he faltered.

"Oh my god," he said. "You're laughing at it. This is so embarrassing."

He started to put it away as his face burned red.

"No, Justin!" she said, anxious to reassure him. "I was smiling because, um, I was thinking it looked nice."

She smiled again, sheepishly.

So did Justin.

"Would you cum for me?" asked Ashley. The phone was sitting right behind her on the table and there was a constant stream of teenaged sluts begging for cum right into her ear, alternating with the gargling and glawk glawk noises that she was learning were the sounds of -- she was embarrassed to even think the words to herself -- a blowjob. "Please give me your load, Justin."

Justin straightened up and regained some confidence. He dropped his trousers and let his dick hang out towards her. He started stroking it.

Looking at Ashley was hard. She was so cute and also it was so weird that this was happening. It was easier to look at his phone. One girl licked cum off her tits. Another was upside down and being throat fucked. Three guys took turns fucking her face and coming on her. It cut to a particularly cute brunette who looked a little like Ashley.

The phone continued: 'Make me your cumslut. Cover my face in your hot cum.'

Ashley liked the way Justin's face looked when he saw or heard something particularly hot. His face had twitched just then and she also liked the sound of this particular girl's voice. She suddenly wanted Justin's attention.

"Make me your cumslut Justin," she said quietly.

He looked back at her and away from his phone.

"What? I didn't hear you?"

She repeated herself more clearly. "Make me your cumslut Justin!" Without really noticing she had started rubbing her boobs.

"Cover me with your hot cum."

He nearly came right then. This was a fantasy come true. He decided to push his luck a little.

"Take off your bra," he said. He was expecting her to refuse, but without a word she reached behind her and unclipped it. Her tits were beautiful and round. He'd never really noticed them before but now they were looking up at him and so was Ashley.

"Say... say please," he said, trying to hold back his orgasm.

"Please!" said Ashley. "Oh my god Justin, please cum for me. I want to be your cumslut!"

Justin came hard. Years of pent up teenaged sexuality burst out of him. He came rope after rope, hitting her face, hair, and her gorgeous tits. Suddenly overcome with post-nut clarity, he was hit with a wall of shame and embarrassment. Without a word he pulled up his pants, cum still leaking as he stuffed his mostly-hard cock back in his undies. He grabbed his phone and left.

Ashley was left on her knees, adrenalin coursing through her, with Justin's warm, sticky cum covering what felt like her entire body. Her left eye had a lot on it and she kept it closed. Her hands were still holding her tits and playing with her rock hard nipples, and both chest and hands were slick and slimy. Without thinking about it she brought a finger up to her mouth and licked it. It was okay, sort of sweet. She wiped the cum off her eye and licked it up. It seemed like as good a way as any to get rid of it. After eating a bit more, she slowly got up and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

She was a bit ashamed. She knew she had done something weird and slutty. She didn't want word to get out. But she had also had fun. Justin looked so hot while he was coming on her. She had enjoyed hearing those teenaged sluts begging for cum and she had loved repeating their lines. She was also outrageously turned on, but -- despite, as Justin had said, doing sex ed -- didn't really know what to do about it.