All Comments on 'Nerd Sex'

by danbowski

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nerd love

great story

hal_2142hal_2142over 11 years ago
Great fun:-)

A fun story that leave you wanting more....A guilty pleasure.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 11 years ago
Nerds represent!

Emily's the kind of full-on freaky nerdette I always wanted to meet gaming, at Comic-cons, etc.

I'm a little jealous of my friend Chris's wife Melissa who is a massive comic-book, fantasy-obsessed freaky nerdette. Still, the fact that Chris found and hooked up with Melissa gave me hope I can find my own and did.

Nobody's perfect, though. I must say I'm a little worried about the search for 100% compatibility. This hookup's a good start.It's uo to you to tell us where they go from here!.

ag2507ag2507over 11 years ago
Nice Story

If I was workshopping this story I congratulate you on the detail but point out it is the wrong detail: you telling us the details we can fill in for ourselves but leaving outthe details we can't. What Emily was wearing, or some amusing event that occurred in Ikea: lots of opportunity for inopportune intimacy for a couple who have just met an hour ago shopping for furniture. btw. re ikea, I cannot concieve of them doing ikea in less than an hour and a half - 30 minutes is an example of the wrong detail, if you tie yourself down with detail that's improbable you leave thereader to question the provenance of the rest of the story. If you lock up the story you prevent the reader from layering on their own experience. Also, please differentiate between your and you're - not doing so really interferes with the flow of the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
awesome

loved it can't wait for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous