Nerdcam Pt. 02

Story Info
An unexpected reunion with trans cutie.
5.9k words
4.87
22.1k
66

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers

They ended the match with a win -- barely. Jack had enjoyed it though. He and one of the opposing team had, in unspoken agreement, begun a personal deathmatch within the team battle. They had been good enough to make it interesting for each other.

Jack stretched, yawned, then keyed on the mic on his headset.

"Good game. I gotta get some actual work done," he paused when someone interrupted, then stipulated, "My version of work. I'm out. Yeah. Later."

He exited the chat, then the game. His headset went back in it's designated cubby on his desk. That done, he clicked around, opening a series of windows. A word processor file titled 'Script.' A folder named 'References,' which held a couple hundred images. And finally a media player program.

Click, click, click.

Playlist; 'Work.' Play. Minimize.

Click, scroll, scroll, double-click. Click.

Open a pertinent reference image. Minimize.

Click. Scroll, scroll, scroll down to his current place in the script.

After reading over a page of notes, he rolled his gaming chair to the right before turning 90 degrees to face his second desk. Removing a dust sheet, he powered on his art tablet. When it had powered up, he took up a stylus and opened a particular template. He twiddled the stylus in his fingers and stared at the tablet screen, thinking.

Eventually he half turned to glance back at the image on the computer screen. And back to the tablet. Shifting in his seat, he began sketching. In the first frame of the template, a somewhat fish-eyed view of a woman smiling for a camera. He sketched, erased here and there, and finished the frame some fifteen minutes later. Leaning back, he considered the work.

Something about it jogged a memory, and Jack was reminded of the lovely trans woman he had 'chatted' with. Anna. It had been about two weeks since then. It had been her first time trying mutual masturbation on cam with anyone, and it had gone well enough that she had told him to message her so that they might do it again some time. After waiting a few days so as not to seem too forward or insistent, he had left her a message. And waited.

Not that he was particularly bothered. Poeple are busy. Things happen. Shame though. She had actually struck him as someone he could enjoy chatting or hanging out with even if they weren't fucking around. Now he was left wondering if he should bother dropping her another message or not. He wouldn't want to come off like some kind of stalker type.

Jack dismissed that line of thought for the time being, instead indulging in the memory of their encounter. He began sketching a beach scene in the next panel of the template while images of Anna competed with his vision of the comic he was drawing. Her smile. Her tattoos. Various distracting parts of her altogether appealing person.

An hour or so later, the page ready for coloring, Jack saved the work and set the stylus aside. Deciding to take a break, he left the room to go to the toilet, then decided to head out for a bite to eat that he wouldn't have to cook. He pulled on shoes and a second, long sleeve, shirt. Grabbed wallet and keys. On his way through the kitchen he remembered that the trash needed to go out. Might as well take care of that while he was at it.

With the tied trashbag in one hand, he backed out of his apartment. He reached into a pocket for his keys, at the same time catching a looming figure in his peripheral vision. Too late. He started to turn, dropping the bag of garbage, but a large cardboard box thumped into him before he could move aside. Caught in an awkward stance, he stumbled back, tripped over his feet, and went down.

"Erp, shit!" Came a feminine cry from the other side of the box.

Not thinking to simply drop the box and regain her balance, the box-carrier almost went over backward. Instead, she let her knees buckle and dropped where she was, landing on her backside with a pained grunt.

Wincing at the pain of a banged elbow, Jack scrambled up to check on whomever had just plowed into him. He found a dark haired young woman wearing jeans and a snug knit sweater, now sitting with the box in her lap.

"You alright?"

She tipped her head back and favored him with a rueful smile.

"My ass hurts, but I don't think anything is broken."

Unsure what to say to that, he settled for "Oh." Then rallied with; "Here, let me help you up."

As he moved around behind her, she unceremoniously shoved the box aside onto the floor. Squatting, he leaned close and placed his hands over her elbows. Taking the hint, she made L's of her arms and locked them while Jack slowly stood, drawing her up with him. When she had regained her feet, he let go and stepped back. The girl gingerly brushed off her battered backside. After a good look at her, Jack guessed she was around his age. A few inches shorter than his six feet. And very attractive.

"Uh, sorry about that. I should've looked both ways before stepping into the street." he joked, smiling reassuringly.

"You didn't get hurt though, right? You weren't carrying anything fragile?" she pressed, bending to retrieve her box.

"Uh..." Jack missed most of what she had asked, having been profoundly distracted by something he had seen. The sleeves of the girl's knit top were pushed up toward her elbows. As she reached for the box, Jack caught a glimpse of a tattoo on the inside of her left forearm. A copper colored skull. With diamond shaped eye sockets.

The girl stood again, box in hand, to regard him curiously.

"Hello? You sure you didn't bump your head?"

"Uh, what? No. No, I'm fine. Honest." he worked hard to suppress a grin. "Just dropped my trash. No biggy. But maybe you could help me with something."

The girl cocked a hip out to rest the box against, then gave him a once over with a look of hopefully exaggerated suspicion.

"Like what?"

"I'd like to confirm something. Could you say 'Is that manga? Are you a weeb?' for me?" He managed to restrain his amusement and anticipation to a casual smile.

Initially her expression suggested she had realized she was dealing with a mentally unwell individual and she was going to try backing away slowly. Then her eyes drifted off to one side as his words sunk in. Gazing into the middle distance, her eyes slowly grew. Her brow lowered, and she swallowed hard. Finally she looked up at him again.

"No... you?"

"I think the word you're looking for is 'Supernerd'." he laughed.

"Oh my god," she shook her head, "Jack, right?"

"That'll do, yeah. I'm flattered you remember."

"Yeah, well... um, sorry about, like, ghosting you..." she actually did seem bothered by the idea.

Jack shrugged.

"Stuff happens."

"No, I mean, really. Something came up and I had to move, so I've been kinda busy. Believe it or not, I'm moving in here." she explained.

"Oh. No. That's not possible. This apartment is already occupied. I know the guy that lives here. You do seem like his type, but I dunno if he's looking for a roommate right now." Jack countered in mock seriousness.

For just a second Anna began to scowl, then settled for a glower and a half smile.

"I had forgotten what a smartass you are."

"I can't imagine how." Jack smiled proudly.

"Not this apartment -- this building. Down the hall on the right. You might have noticed if you weren't such a shut in nerd."

He opened his mouth, then closed it again.

"Hmm."

"Yeah. Then you could've helped me lug all these fuckin' boxes."

"Ah. Shame I missed out on that, but I did notice -- you know, after you hit me with it -- that you're carrying a box right now. Can I help with that one? It heavy?"

"Nah. It's just clothes, but thanks."

"I was gonna go out for something to eat after I dump the garbage. You hungry? There's a sandwhich shop near here. Call it a 'welcome to the building' brunch, my treat." he offered.

Anna manuevered the box to an angle where she could keep it propped up with one hand and used her free hand to fish a smartphone from a pocket to check the time.

"Oh, shti. I gotta hurry up or I'm gonna be late for work." she dropped the phone back in her pocket. "Hey, uh, can I get a rain check on that?"

"Absolutely. It'll give me an excuse to go out again. Somone recently accused me of being a shut-in, so..."

"Shut up." Anna smiled, starting off down the hall.

"And I'm gonna hold you to that free meal. I know where you live, so don't try to back out." she called back while Jack recovered his dropped gargabe.

"Alright Fatal Attraction." he called back.

"That's an out of date reference, Nerd." she laughed while fumbling around with the box and her keys. "Later." she called before ducking into her apartment.

Jack watched, waiting until he heard her door close behind her to proceed down to the garbage chute. From whence he continued out into the harsh daylight of the city. He had brunch at the sandwhich shop he had mentioned. The food was mediocre, but Jack was in such high spirits that it might as well have been fois gras and fine wine. Or, given Jack's tastes, really good pizza and an ice cold beer.

Once back home, he did the color work on the page he had earlier finished. That evening he uploaded it to the cue on his website, which would automatically post a new page each day at midnight. Then it was a couple hours of slightly distracted online gaming before nightly ablutions and finally hitting the sack.

The next day started out in much the same vein as the last. Jack had an apple for breakfast while watching some anime online. Then came work on the next page for his webcomic. After which he finally bothered to shower.

Lunch was a bowl of instant noodles. Bringing out an old sketchbook and a pencil, he doodled a bit while waiting for the food to cool. An idea came to him, and it was over an hour later when he paused and looked over the several paneled pages he had sketched up. A little side project using a traditional medium, just for fun. Well, he'd think about refining it and inking it later. Time to get back to the digital comic grind.

Later, with work done for the day and the evening meal eaten, Jack was washing the few dirty dishes when there came a rapping on the apartment door.

Surprised, Jack dried his hands without moving from the sink. He waited, as if perhaps the rapping had been an auditory hallucination, or the wind. He was just thinking that it couldn't have been too important if they only knocked once, when it happened again. Unenthusiastically plodding over, he checked the peephole.

He saw... a baseball cap. Huh. Maybe it was the guy from across the hall looking for someone to get high with again. Then the caller shifted position and he saw long dark hair. He stepped back and opened the door wide.

Anna tipped the cap back on her head and smiled up at him. She wore a snug black underarmor shirt and black tights. The sleeves of a grey sweatshirt were tied at the small of her back, with the body of the garment falling before her. Which struck Jack as a bit odd, but only momentarily.

"Hey Nerd." Anna greeted him, smiling.

"Anna. Hey. What brings you all the way down to my end of the hall?"

"I wanted to confirm something," she slide the sweatshirt around, revealing the front of her tights, and the tent she was making there, "Can you say 'damn.'?"

Jack stared. She was definitely not wearing anything under those tights.

"Mmph. Damn. Is that One Punch Man or are you just happy to see me?"

"You ass," her smile becoming exasperated, "You're supposed to be speechless, and let me, like, take the lead."

Exasperation not withstanding, she was beginning to blush.

"Well, it certainly looks like you've got a head start..."

"Shut uuup." she laughed, playfully shoving him, "invite me in already, funny guy."

"Would you like to come in?" he continued backing up.

Anna followed without bothering to answer. She locked the door behind her. When she turned back to face him, he enjoyed yet another surprise. She had pulled down and adjusted her tights so that her cock and balls hung free and exposed. She pulled her sweater from her waist and lay it over the back of a chair, feigning obliviousness.

"So... what do you wanna do?"

"That depends." he replied mildly, shifting his admiring gaze from her face to her overall figure, to her jutting member.

She arched an eyebrow and waited. He moved closer as he continued.

"How long have you had this condition? I heard you should contact a doctor if it lasts more than four-"

Before he had finished, she interrupted, cocking one leg out and placing her hands on her hips.

"Okay, suck my dick, smartass." she spoke over him.

Jack moved closer yet, until they were seperated by just a hair more than the length of the dick in question.

"All you had to do was ask." Jack replied, his voice gone quiet, his tone suggestive.

He placed his hands over hers, then began trailing them down her thighs as he gradually lowered himself to one knee. Anna raised her eyebrows and tipped her head down to watch him.

"W-... wait, seriously?"

Jack paused, close enough that she felt his breath play over her cock, which stood out more stiffly than before.

"Well, I don't have to..."

"Uh..." her mind was clearly taking a back seat to her smaller head, "As long as you're already... down there."

She slowly shifted her hips forward until the very tip of her cock head, peaking out of her foreskin, touched the end of his nose.

"Boop."

There was a pregnant pause before Jack cracked up. Realizing what she had just done, and seeing his reaction, she suffered a laughing fit even as she felt her cheeks heat up.

When they had both regained control of themselves, Jack reached around to cup her cheeks and give them a rough squeeze. Anna gave an approving murmur and ran the fingers of one hand into his hair.

Taking his time, Jack planted gentle kisses up one side of her shaft, noting the birthmark he had noticed during their cam hook up. He continued up to nuzzle against her balls. He lingered, taking in a mild mingling of scents. Faint perfume, lotion, and warm skin, with just a trace of sweat that carried her unique intimate musk.

Letting his hands slip down along the backs of her thighs, he drew away, trailing his tongue along the underside of her shaft. When the tip of his tongue was poised at her tip, he looked up and held Anna's gaze while he opened his mouth and ever so slowly took her into his mouth. Mild embarassment, vulnerability, arousal, and longing wrought a most endearing expression on her face.

Enjoying her reactions, Jack wormed his tongue under her foreskin and swirled it around her hot, swollen glans. He began to apply some suction, and soon tasted the first trickle of Anna's precum spill across his tongue. Both her hands on his head, Anna languidly ruffled his hair and trailed her nails over his scalp. She responded to his attention with moans, gasps, and the occassional quiet 'fuck'."

A couple minutes later, Jack drew away again. Anna's member slipped from where it had been pressing at the back of his throat. He stopped as his lips closed, as if kissing her glistening tip. He caught his breath, but remained still for several seconds.

"Hm? Hey, you okay?" Anna asked.

Jack opened his eyes and smiled wistfully.

"Yeah. I was just thinking. I've imagined doing something like this."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. But this is even better than I imagined. I was just savoring it or whatever." he replied.

"Aw. Speaking of, you say this is your first time, but are you sure you're not gay?"

He blinked.

"Uh, yeah. Pretty sure. I mean, unless you consider yourself a-"

Anna tapped him hard on the forehead with a fingertip.

"Alright, alright," she interrupted, "I'm kidding. I just meant you're really good at this."

"Mm, well," he mused, "A nice cock is one thing. I just prefer it attached to a gorgeous woman. Er, the gorgeous part is subjective of course, but in this case..."

Anna arched an eyebrow.

"You don't have to lay it on that thick," she teased, "you're already sucking my big ol- Oh."

While she was speaking he had dipped his head. Pressing his open mouth to her sack, he hummed, giving the effect of a vibrator on her balls. He brought his left hand around to stroke her shaft, taking a deep breath to continue humming.

"Mm, actually," Anna spoke haltingly, between soft moans, "This is a... mmph, a first for me too. Never had a guy..."

Jack kept stroking, but tipped his head to the side long enough to ask, "Hum on your balls?"

"Ha, that too. But I meant, hmp, a guy going down on me period. Um, aslo, I think... I'm getting close." She made the last comment sound like a question, suggesting a further, unspoken question.

Jack answered by slowing and then releasing her shaft. He stood slowly, staying close enough that Anna's cock was drawn up to stand between them. He slipped his hands up under her shirt to rest on her hips.

"Not that I would mind making a mess," he pressed even closer, "Or swallowing. But I was thinking, as long as I'm trying things for the first time..."

Anna pouted for a moment, then, listening, developed a mischievous smile.

"Really? What did you have in mind?"

"How would you feel about sitting on my face?"

Anna's arched eyebrow made an appearance.

"You wanna eat my ass?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah. What can I say -- I'm an ass man. And you have an amazing ass. Unless you're not into it."

"Another first for both of us." she reflected. "Yeah. I assume it would feel great, so..."

"Oh, you've never...?"

Anna shrugged.

"I'm not a porn star or something." she laughed.

"Er, yeah, no... sorry. Just, you are really hot."

"Thanks, Nerd." she raeched up to put her arms around his neck and pull him close, "I'm usually busy, and it can be tough to find a guy who isn't a douche or a weirdo."

"Nerds are okay though, huh?" Jack posed.

"Well, there's at least one that shows promise. Still a few things to check before I can be sure. Speaking of which..."

Jack smiled gamely, then gave her a questioning look.

"Before you put your mouth anywhere else, come here." Anna purred.

Anna pulled him down, tipping her head and standing on her toes.

"Oh." Jack managed before being pulled into a deep, passionate kiss.

Lips crushed against lips, and tongues slipped and twisted along each other, and their kiss became more and more fervant. When they parted again, gasping and breathing hard, they immediately began pulling each others' clothes off. Jack steered them toward the couch, trying to avoid stepping on their discarded shirts on the way.

Anna dropped her bra on teh coffee table, then tripped while working her tights down around her legs. She landed, laughing, on the couch. Jack just managed to kick off his jeans without tumbling after her.

"Here, let me help." he offered.

Sitting ont he arm of the couch and bending over, he lifted her legs to rest her ankles on his shoulders. Anna happily gave up on her tights and lay back. Jack worked the snug fabric up from her soft, full thighs, over her calves, to finally hook them over her heels. Ending up with the thin garment wadded against his face, he covertly took a deep breath through his nose before tossing the tights carelessly aside.

"Thanks, J- Ah!" Anna laughed, wiggling around as Jack nipped playfully at one of her feet. "No, don't," she complained after a moment, "Just ignore my big ugly feet, okay?"

With a doubtful frown Jack peered down his nose at the extremity upon which he had just nibbled.

"I don't have a foot fetish, but they look fine to me." he assured her. "But if that's how you feel about them, I'm happy to move on to other things."

"Good." Anna drew her legs in and scootched back to sit up.

Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers
12