Nerdcam Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been wearing this all day?" Anna asked when he returned, pinching the sleeve of his shirt.

"Uh, no? I changed into it when I was almost done cooking. So I wouldn't get it dirty. Why?"

Anna took up the remote and paused the movie.

"Go get the shirt you were wearing."

Jack blinked.

"Why, do you have a weird thing about Hawaiian shirts, too?"

"No, its for me. As nice as this dress is, I kinda wanna get out of it. And I did bring clothes, but I've decided to invoke the privileges of girlfriend-hood, as established in ancient times."

"Um..." Jack looked uncertain.

"At any given time I get to take temporary possession of one shirt or jersey, and one sweatshirt. Tradition favors something bigger than I'd normally wear, so I can wear it to bed with just underwear -- like my Nine Inch Nails shirt. Possibly because guys find that really cute."

Jack nodded slowly.

"Uh... huh. I'm not sure you're actually supposed to mention that last part, but yeah. What if I wasn't wearing a shirt earlier?"

"I guess I'd have to put the trenchcoat back on." she replied in mock disappointment.

"Well played." Jack granted, rising and pacing back to his bedroom.

He returned carrying a big black tee.

"Here, help me out again." Anna asked as he sat down. She turned and lay across his lap, face down. "There's a zipper in the back. It's a pain for me to reach. Oh, and it likes to stick, so be careful."

When Jack had managed to get her unzipped, Anna took the shirt and pulled it on before shimmying out of the dress. She half turned and lay the dress atop her trenchcoat before checking the front of the shirt.

"Pink Floyd. Nice."

"You know Pink Floyd?" Jack asked.

"Doesn't everyone?"

"You'd think so, but I dunno. Kids these days..."

Anna rolled her eyes.

"You were right earlier." Jack observed, admiring the new outfit of tee shirt and dark nylons.

"Of course I was. What was I right about this time?"

"Guys do find it really cute."

She looked lost for just a moment, then smiled. She reached a hand over to drag her nails along his stubbled jaw.

"Good."

She drew her legs up beside her, mindful not to tweak her ankle, and leaned closer. "As long as we're getting comfy..." she commented, unbuttoning Jack's shirt.

When she had finished, and twitched his shirt open with a smile, she made a little shooing gesture.

"There. Now lay back so we can cuddle." she instructed.

Jack lay back, resting his head on the armrest. Anna shifted to let him bring his legs up, then lay down atop him with her head on his chest. She rose enough to grab the remote and un-pause the movie, then settled again. Jack slid one arm up to rest his hand on her back, while Anna worked both hers under him in a loose hug.

They lay that way, comfortable and mostly quiet, through the rest of the movie. When the credits began rolling, Anna murmured something unintelligible and gave Jack a squeeze. She then lifted her head to look at him.

"This would be a nice way to fall asleep, but I think I'm a little wired from the Monster." She gave him a look that some would describe as 'bedroom eyes.' "Trick or treat?"

"When you say 'trick'..."

Anna pulled her arms free and pushed herself up with her hands on his shoulders. She slowly lowered herself until their noses were almost touching.

"Actually," she purred, "It was kind of a trick question."

"Then... yes."

They both smiled just before Anna closed her eyes and dipped to initiate a slow, smoldering kiss. Several seconds later they parted, breathing heavily.

"Ready for a treat?" Anna asked.

"Absolutely."

Anna began shifting, scooting, and repositioning herself. Jack tried to help, but didn't know what she was trying to accomplish, so mostly just coughed when she shifted her weight, planting a heel or knee unexpectedly. He stopped himself repeatedly from telling her to be careful. Finally she paused, having moved around and, essentially, sat on his chest.

"Ever had edible underwear?" Anna inquired.

Moving backward, she inched her backside up his body.

"First time for everything." Jack mused.

He first brought his hands up onto her thighs, then raised his head. Not wanting to accidentally bite her, he opened his mouth over an edge of the panties, where they formed a patterned border against her skin. He wondered, briefly, what flavor they would have made black panties. Weren't they usually red or pink? So thinking, he brought his teeth together, lightly grazing Anna and closing on the dark material.

He shifted his jaw and pulled back just a little.

He emitted an uncertain "Rrr?"

He pulled harder.

It was at that point that he noticed Anna's faint rocking, and the sound of subdued laughter. He opened his mouth, parting his teeth to allow the very real panties to pop back against her posterior. He cleared his throat loudly.

"So that was the trick part, right?"

Anna turned enough to look over a shoulder and tap her nose with a fingertip.

"At least you figured it out pretty quick." she allowed.

Jack sighed through his nose, but smiled.

"Little bit evil." he muttered.

"'Tis the season." Anna beamed, wiggling her rump in his face.

With a more growling 'Rrr,' Jack lifted his head again, this time playfully nipping here and there.

"Ow, ow, wait, easy-" Anna laughed even as she complained.

When, shortly, with a kiss and a squeeze of her thighs, Jack left off, Anna slipped off to stand next to the couch.

"Okay, ready for an actual treat this time?" she asked, bending to dig about in the Victoria's Secret bag.

"Slightly less enthusiastically than last time you asked."

"This one's better." Anna promised, pulling the borrowed shirt off over her head, then working her panties down and off.

"Okay, enthusiasm returning." Jack quipped.

"Uh huh. Mmm. Okay, I feel a little silly now, doing this, but..."

Anna turned to face Jack, rubbing something between the forefinger and thumb of her right hand. Jack continued feasting his eyes on the sight of her in the warm candlelight and shadow. She moved closer, her cock coming to sway over Jack's face, and reached her hand down.

"So I was thinking about trick-or-treating and junk food the other day, and I picked up some of that chocolate you like. And I remembered that it melts easily." she reached down and with the tip of her finger, smeared a broad dark line up the underside of her shaft. Drawing her foreskin fully from the head, she wiped a daub of chocolate from her thumb onto her glans.

"Maximum enthusiasm." Jack said quietly, reaching up to tickle her balls.

"Mm," Anna pivoted and lowered herself back over him to kneel straddling his chest. "Prove it."

Hitching himself up a bit against the arm of the couch, Jack took her ass in his hands and leaned in to lick up along her rigid shaft, tracing and tasting the stripe of chocolate there. Now Anna watched, sucking the remaining melted chocolate from her finger and thumb. She rolled her eyes when Jack stopped and smacked his lips as if sampling a wine for taste. Then caught her breath when he took her deep into his mouth and sucked.

He bobbed, then stopped to swirl his tongue around her head, sucking and licking away the chocolate there. Rich and bitter, it made him salivate. Anna soon found herself enjoying a more slippy-er, drippy-er blowjob. Jack's lips slid halfway down her length, then back up to catch and rub at the rim of her head, gliding over the contours of her spit-slick shaft. Little runners of saliva trickled down to bead at her base.

"Mmmm." she let her brain disengage for a bit, enjoying the pleasure, the feeling of his hands gripping her, and the occasional very enthusiastic sounds Jack himself made.

True to form, it wasn't long before she felt herself nearing the edge. Fighting the natural urge to keep going, she tapped Jack lightly on the head with one hand. He slowed, stopped, and withdrew with a wet slurp. Licking his lips, he tipped his head back to regard her.

"Hm? That was 'stop,' not 'go faster,' right?"

"Yeah," Anna nodded, brushing that sheaf of hair back from her eye, "But don't get the wrong idea. It was good, just, I had another treat in mind..."

"There's more? Well, that one was good," he brought one hand around between them to give her glistening rod a slow stroke, "What's else ya got?"

"We-ell..." Anna hopped up again, this time to set about removing Jack's pants and boxers.

"I like where this is going so far." Jack commented, lending a helping hand. "I think."

When he was left laying there in just his unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt, erection hovering over his tummy, pointing at his naval, Anna smiled approvingly.

"Ah, good." she leaned down long enough to trail her nose, followed by her flattened tongue, up his length. "Guess it's about time then."

She turned and drew a familiar bottle from the mysterious depths of the Victoria's Secret bag. This she set on Jack's chest.

"You already know Mr. Lube." Anna commented, turning to delve back into the bag.

"We meet again." Jack muttered, momentarily slipping back into his Raul Duke character.

Meanwhile Anna came up with another object. And with the object -- apparently a plain white cardstock box -- in hand, she again sank to straddle Jack, but this time she knelt straddling his thighs. Settling into the very pelvis-to-pelvis position, she tapped her nails on the sides of the box. It was fairly large. Maybe twelve inches by six by six.

"I know it's Halloween, but... This isn't a 'what's in the box?' situation, right?" Jack joked, eyeing the discreet package.

"You know," Anna slowly pried loose a flap on the box, "You can get just about anything shipped really fast if you're willing to pay."

"Uh, yeah...?"

Anna took her time opening the box. She slid free the bulk of something sealed in a clear bubblewrap envelope. A little business card tumbled free to land next to the bottle of lube on Jack's chest. While Anna tore open the bubblewrap (after popping a few bubbles), Jack lifted the card and peered at it.

It read:

'Our Little Secret

For discreet help with all

your fetish and fun needs.'

Below were a phone number, web address, and email address.

"Huh." He set the card aside on the coffee table.

Turning his attention back to Anna, he found her smiling at him over the object she was holding up in both hands.

"Oh."

With the box and bubblewrap set aside, she held a sleeve. A cocksleeve, to be more precise. A very large cocksleeve of the clear jelly style, to be more precise still.

Jack raised his eyebrows.

"As we've established, I appreciate enthusiasm, but are you sure you didn't accidentally order from the equine section?" he asked.

"Equine?"

"Having to do with horses." Jack smiled.

"Oh, right." Anna regarded the hefty toy in her hands. She shook her head, grinning, "No. It's supposed to be big. It's actually made for two. Like, for two people to use. At once."

"Oh. Figures. I shouldn't be surprised," Jack said, "They really do make something for everyone these days."

"It looks like it'll still be pretty tight inside," Anna observed, wiggling a fingertip into the openings at either end. "But it's supposed to be all flexible and stretchy."

Jack took the bottle from his chest and popped the top open. Turning it upside down, he reached down to squeeze a blob of pearly goo out onto the head of Anna's cock. Shifting the bottle, he dribbled a thick ribbon onto his own shaft before holding the bottle up.

"You wanna prep that unit for our units?"

"Unit." Anna smirked, taking the bottle from him. "Hmp. The Unit. Now any time I hear 'unit,' instead of dicks or bodybuilders, I'll think of this big boy."

"I'll see what I can do about using it more often in conversation." Jack sounded a little distracted as he began stroking their units, one at a time, to spread the lube over them.

"Mm, you do that." she thrust her hips a couple times, playfully fucking the tunnel of his hand. Meanwhile she played around spreading lube on the openings of The Unit and poking fingers in both ends to see if she could create a seal and affect suction.

"Okay," she said finally, finding a spot on the coffee table for the bottle, then brandishing The Unit in both hands, "Can you, um, hold us together there."

Jack gathered their slick pricks in one of his long fingered hands, undersides pressed together, and angled them up between his and Anna's bodies.

"Okay, hold," she lowered the monster masturbator until making contact, then slowly, carefully added pressure, "This might be-"

After a few slips and failed attempts to fit them both in at once, Jack shifted his hand, changing the angles, so that her length shifted down his own. When she made her next attempt, the soft, clear orifice accepted Jack's swollen head readily, then resisted for a moment upon meeting Anna's tip. Holding on tight, she rolled her hips forward, stretching the opening and spearing up inside.

The two groaned, almost in the same moment, as their cocks slid against each other in the stretching, squeezing confines of the sleeve. The lube made squelching, smacking sounds as Anna worked the sleeve up and down, cautiously testing to see if it would try to slide up and shoot off of their trapped erections if she let it.

It was iffy, but she opted to keep at least one hand on it, so that she could move. Jack kept one hand down near where they were joined, just in case. It took him a moment to catch on when Anna reached her free hand out and spread her fingers. She gave him a little smile, raised her eyebrows, and wiggled her outstretched fingers.

Jack smiled when realization dawned. It was endearing, seeing hints of the lovey-dovey side which she kept largely in reserve. He lifted his own free hand to interlace his fingers with hers.

Holding his gaze, Anna gave his fingers a little squeeze between her own. Then, holding the sleeve as still as she could manage, she began rocking forward and back, rolling her hips. While The Unit, and Jack's unit within it, remained stationary, her cock rubbed slowly up and down his length. And just her movement within changed the inward pressure that the walls of the toy exerted all around.

With their last sexual encounter in mind, Anna maintained a slow, steady pace. When her eyes weren't closed to better enjoy a twinge or throb of pleasure, they drifted back down to find Jack watching her. She felt hints of certain feelings, meaningful emotions, nudging at her consciousness, emboldened by hormones and pheromones and closeness to the object of said feelings. She wasn't ready to explore them yet -- especially just at the moment. So she let herself enjoy the extra warmth and satisfaction the feelings imparted, while ignoring the potential questions and complications. They could wait.

They were soon both breathing heavily and Anna thought she might be breaking a sweat. Between appreciative groans and murmured encouragement, Jack spoke up.

"Should I-?"

"Shh," Anna hushed him, "Relax. I have -- mmf -- a plan."

"Oh," he gave a faint nod, "Right."

"Mm, um," she dropped her eyes and nodded at the general area where the action was happening, "maybe... more lube..."

Jack followed her gaze.

"Oh."

He twisted just a bit, and, glad of his long limbs, snagged the lube from the coffee table. Anna slowed her movements while he opened the bottle and squirted a long stream of lube into the opening of the sleeve. When he had finished and set the bottle aside again, Anna thrust in and out a few times. She gave Jack's hand another squeeze before disengaging from it to apply both hands to The Unit. She moved it slowly around on the axis of their cocks, then pumped it up and down a few times, spreading the lube around inside.

Then she stopped and stared thoughtfully at the sleeve for a long moment. Jack arched an eyebrow when she pointed at the bottle he had just set aside, and then curled a finger. Curious, he retrieved the lube again and handed it over. Anna pressed the sleeve down around their shafts as far as she could, then unceremoniously forced one end of the bottle into the other end of the sleeve, plugging the opening.

"Put your hand on that. Let's see if this works."

"Oh, wow," Jack complied, Okay..."

When his hand had settled on the protruding end of the bottle, holding it in place, Anna took the sleeve in both her hands and began pumping up and down. She didn't go far enough to break the seal, and the suction was impressive. The intensity of sensations jumped from moderate to breathtaking all at once.

Taking a deep breath, Anna flashed an evil smile.

"Ready?"

Taking in the smile, Jack raised his eyebrows. He opened his mouth to say something, only to gasp and tense as Anna proceeded with her plan.

Pressing in against Jack's hips with her knees to keep herself steady, she worked the sucking mass of the sleeve up and down faster. And faster. It was about all Jack could do to keep the one hand in place, holding the bottle-cum-plug in place.

Gasping, lips parted, Anna gave Jack a questioning look.

He nodded, gasping out, "Yeah... Keep going. Fuck..."

"Mmph, God..." Anna managed to keep pumping away, though her rhythm began to break up as she shuddered and curled forward.

Watching Anna, hearing her gasps and moans, feeling her pulsing against him as she came, Jack followed her closely into orgasm.

The two shuddered and twitched with each sucking stroke of the sleeve, and by the time Anna began to slow and stop, their mingled cum seeped and bubbled from around where the lower opening of the sleeve stretched around their throbbing shafts.

As they began to come down again, Anna opened her eyes and met Jack's gaze. They stayed that way, not speaking, but just catching their breaths for a time. Eventually Jack intentionally tensed himself, causing his cock to throb against Anna's, earning a smile.

"Mmm." Anna purred.

Still saying nothing, she released the sleeve with one hand to reach up and take Jack's hand from the lube bottle still serving as a plug. The bottle was well wedged in, and remained as Anna placed Jack's hand on her knee. She then angled The Unit down until it was almost horizontal and pressed to Jack's tummy. Waiting to catch his eyes with her own again, she bobbed her brows suggestively.

Leaving the makeshift plug, she slowly slid The Unit until it finally parted company with their jizz-slick cocks, first with a sucking pop and then a gurgling gloink sound as the liquid contents shifted and the sleeve itself rebounded with the change of pressure.

Angling it so that the plug was lower than the still open hole, Anna lifted the over-sized toy and tipped her chin up. She parted her lips, opened her mouth, and stretched her tongue out. Jack watched, his own mouth slightly ajar, as she tipped the sleeve back into it's previous vertical orientation -- directly over her open mouth. She even rather cheekily said 'ahh,' as if getting an exam at the doctor, as the first thick stream of hot, salty fluids gushed out to wash over her tongue and into her mouth.

"Woah." Jack managed, in a passable and completely unintentional Keanu Reeves impression.

The corners of Anna's mouth quirked up slightly. Gripping the sleeve tightly with one hand, she moved the other up long enough to pluck out the bottle-plug. As last rivulets of jizz continued to gather and drip from The Unit's orifice, she wiped a layer of clinging goo from the bottom of the former plug onto her tongue.

Finally, as the drippings slowed and dwindled, Anna carefully turned The Unit and lay it atop the bubblewrap envelope in which she had found it. Her cheeks weren't ballooned out, but the appearance of her lips, held tight together, suggested her mouth was full.

Keeping Jack guessing, she inched back and lowered herself to all fours. He watched, with an expression of wonder, curiosity, and faint arousal, as she parted her lips slightly. Creeping slowly up his body, moving side to side in the process, she dribbled her mouthful of mixed cum here and there on his torso. She paused long enough to nip one of Jack's nipples before shifting back, then sliding her beautiful bare body against his, trapping and smearing the spread puddles of seed between them.