Nerdcam Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna slid up to lay full length atop him, face to face. As she laced her arms round behind his neck, Jack slid one arm around her and moved his other hand down to cup her ass. They came together in a fervent kiss. Anna was especially aggressive at first, her body shifting and pressing against his as she ran one hand up the back of his neck. Her other hand clutched at his back, pressing her nails in, temporarily leaving red crescents.

A couple minutes later, calming, urgency gone, Anna finally came up for air. When she moved her face back and regarded Jack, he gave her a smile, then raised his brow and tipped his face in a way that said 'did you want to explain that now?'

Anna's eyes slid away.

"Don't look at me like that." she laughed.

"Felt like getting a little messy?" Jack asked.

"Yeah," she gave a little shrug, "I was just kinda... Super horny? Like... Do you ever get the urge to just do something..."

"Gratuitous?"

"Yeah. Um, sorry-"

"Shh," Jack brought a hand up to gently lift her chin, kissing her lightly, "Don't. It'll be fun to clean up, but it was really hot. I'm not complaining."

"Mmm, good." she nuzzled her face against his, feeling his stubble prickle the soft skin of her cheek and jaw.

They settled, facing each other, their heads resting on the arm of the couch.

"So," Jack ventured after a time, "The Unit works."

Anna gave a lazy smile.

"Yeah. I thought about changing halfway through. Like, having us go in from the opposite ends."

"Ah. Yeah."

"But then I thought we could wait. Try that next time."

"Ah, something to look forward to." Jack agreed. "Clever girl."

"Thanks 'guy who gets outsmarted by reptiles in the dinosaur movie.'"

Jack chuckled.

After cuddling for a while, they decided on a quick shower. Anna had managed to get a good deal of various fluids on her nylons, so she stuffed them in a plastic grocery bag provided by Jack. This bag when into the Victoria's Secret bag with it's other contents. When they had dried off, Anna dressed in her underwear and Jack's Pink Floyd shirt again. Jack settled for pulling on his boxers, earning an approving nod.

When it was cleaned and replaced in it's box, Anna asked Jack to find a place to stash it for the time being. A minute with a cloth and a can of upholstery cleaner saw the couch clean.

"So... Friday the 13th, or...?" Jack asked.

"Not for me. I know it's not that late, but... You can watch if you want, but I'll probably fall asleep on you."

Jack shrugged.

"I've seen them. And I was more interested in spending time with you anyway."

"Aww," she moved close and took one of his hands in hers, "Me too. We could fool around a little in your bed before we go to sleep?"

Jack bent and blew out the last sill burning candle. He nodded toward the slivers of light escaping around his bedroom door at the end of the short hall.

"Lead the way, Beautiful."

Opening the door, they both blinked and shielded their eyes from the overhead light. Jack gave Anna's ass a pat.

"Go ahead and get comfy. I'll get the lights." he said.

Assuming he had some reason for not just cutting the lights right away, Anna crawled across the bed and pulled the covers back to slide in under them.

"Jack?" she held a flap of blanket and sheet back for his benefit.

"Coming." he cut the lights off and padded over to slide in next to her.

"Hey." she said quietly, sliding up close and putting a hand on his chest.

She closed her eyes as they kissed. When they parted and she opened them again, something caught her attention.

"Wh-" she turned her head, pulling away a little in surprise, "Jack..."

Glowing dots and star shapes covered the ceiling in swirls and clusters.

"Surprise." Jack whispered.

"You did this..." she trailed off.

"Is it weird?" he asked, "Like, too much?"

"Jack... It's a surprise." she agreed, turning back to face him. "A good one."

She kissed him, then wrapped her arms around him for a long hug.

Before they eventually drifted off to sleep, Anna had a definite premonition that those serious questions and feelings weren't going to be put off forever.

Curled up with Jack, warm and sated and safe under the stars, that all seemed a lot less worrisome than it once had.