Nerdcam Pt. 10

Story Info
Visiting Grandpa; Anna and Jack's daily life.
9.1k words
4.73
3.2k
7

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers

Nerdcam part 10

In Anna's kitchen, Jack fished the last few homemade lumpia from a pan of hot oil and added them to a stack on a paper towel-lined plate. He set the plate in the center of the table, alongside a plate spread with slivers of cheese, baby pickles, and potato chips, then turned back to cut the heat on the burner. He added plates and silverware and a couple of small bowls half filled with Thai sweet chili sauce and a garlic vinegar soy sauce respectively.

He was retrieving a couple bottles from the fridge when Anna arrived home. Kicking the door closed behind her, she dropped her keys, briefcase and a bag containing her work clothes on the coffee table. She stooped, removed her shoes, and tossed them over to one side of the door.

"Smells good." she made a bee line for the table. "It's nice having a devoted housewife."

Jack closed the fridge, then popped the caps from the bottles he held.

"Forgetting the first rule of Food Club?"

"Uh... Don't talk about Food Club?"

"No, that's Fight Club. The first rule of Food Club is never piss off the people who handle your food."

"Ah." Anna smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that is worth remembering. Lucky thing my fiancé has a good sense of humor."

"Mmhmm. I'm sure I don't have to warn you that they're hot." he added in a dry tone as Anna plucked one of the meat-filled rolls from the plate.

"Probably not, but it's very considerate of you." she stopped with the morsel halfway to her mouth.

"Lumpia and some finger food," Jack moved around the table to stand behind her, "And the lime Corona you like."

He set one bottle on the table in front of her. The other he raised, touching the cold, perspiring glass to the side of her neck.

She squawked, flinching away.

"Ack! Shit, stop. I need to take a shower as it is. Now let me -- ooh, is that the sweet chili sauce?"

While she dipped and devoured her first lumpia, washing it down with a long swallow of Corona, Jack held her hair aside and licked the moisture from her neck.

"Mm, Jack, you know I just came from the gym. I'm all sweaty and-"

"Meh. What's a little sweat? Not like you ever go more than, like, eighteen hours without a shower, so..."

"If I told you to-" Anna broke off mid-sentence.

"Told me to what?"

"I just remembered that I shouldn't ask questions if I'm not sure I wanna hear the answer." Anna admitted.

"So it was something dirty, huh?"

"Mm. And you'd probably do it, too."

Jack shrugged.

"I am a guy. And I'm somewhat fond of you, so-"

"Smartass." She munched down a baby pickle.

"Well, I'll go with what I have in mind, and you can tell me if it just so happens to answer your question."

"Hmp, okay. W-woah, what-?" she laughed as he lifted her arms and began peeling her top up and off.

When he had tossed her top aside, he paused to kiss her neck, sliding his hands down over her midsection to wedge his fingers under the waist of her sweats.

"Mmm," she pressed herself back against him, "You're not gonna eat?"

Jack leaned to the side a little to give her a look.

"That's way too easy. Hardly worth a 'that's what she said.'"

Anna snorted and reached for another roll.

"Okay, but seriously..."

"Hold that thought."

Jack moved, hands deftly taking down her sweats and underwear all at once.

"I- Wow. Right here, while I'm eating?"

"Y'know, most guys would be very happy-" Jack began.

"I'm sure you would, but-" Anna glanced down as Jack moved the chair out of the way and disappeared under the table, "Jack, I'm still all sweaty an-" She inhaled suddenly, then added in a breathy whisper, "And you're doing it anyway."

Down below, her recently flaccid cock began to swell as Jack licked and sucked away any residue of sweat which might have existed there. He teased her foreskin with his tongue while it was gradually drawn taught by the swelling of her glans.

"Just keeping things interesting." he supplied while coming up for air.

Anna raised her brow, gave a sort of half shrug. She didn't know if this was more the result of Jack wanting to be spontaneous and spoil her or of him being horny, or equal measures of each. Whatever the case, she was not about to complain at this point. Instead she indulged in a self satisfied smirk, then, between moans, indulged in a couple more tasty treats.

When she had finished eating, she took took a pull from her beer.

"Hm. Hey, say 'ah.'"

"Mm?" Jack drew back to speak again. "You talking to me? 'Cause I'm kind of already-"

"No, stay right there. Now say 'ah.'"

Clearly curious, Jack did as he was told. Anna lowered her bottle and carefully tipped it to spill a narrow stream of clear yellow refreshment onto the base of her cock. She gave a little shiver as the chill runnels of beer coursed down the length of her shaft, some of it dripping onto the floor, but some of it making it down to dribble from below her hovering head onto Jack's waiting tongue. Jack grinned as she continued pouring, then began to laugh when she unintentionally tensed, causing her cock to bob, sending splashes across his face and down over his chin.

"Aw. Sorry, I," Anna laughed, "I didn't really mean to make a mess this time."

Jack shook his head, still grinning.

"Nah, worth it. Fun and tasty. Besides, it's your floor." He replied before shifting forward to slurp clinging droplets of Corona from her cock.

"Mmph. Okay, go find lube and meet me in the shower." Anna instructed while backing away to let him out from under the table.

While she padded off to the bathroom, Jack rose and turned long enough to wolf down a couple of the now reasonably cooled lumpia. Chewing happily, he bent and gathered Anna's clothes before stopping in her room for the lube.

Scooting into the bathroom, he drew up short.

"Heh, wow." he commented after a pause.

Anna leaned back against the counter by the sink, recreating one of the drawings Jack had given her while they were visiting her parents' camp a few weeks back. She wore a smile and a towel draped between her thighs, hung from her cock like a jacket on a coathook. She held her raven tresses piled atop her head, the posture causing a pleasant lifting effect on her breasts. She met Jack's eyes and bobbed her eyebrows suggestively.

"Maybe I should draw creatively dirty stuff more often."

Anna let her hair tumble free. She lifted her beer from the counter and stepped closer.

"I look forward to seeing what you come up with. But first, hang this back up for me?" she wiggled her hips, causing the towel to sway.

"My pleasure."

He held the lube out for her to take, then used both hands. Taking the towel and gently unveiling her erection with his left hand, he gave it one slow, pulling stroke with his right. While he hung up the towel, Anna moved around and stepped into the shower. She set down the lube and her beer on one of the little shelves on the side wall, but didn't start the water running yet.

"Well? Come on, Nerd." she cajoled, sticking her head back out briefly. "Get naked and get in here. My beer's gonna get warm."

"I like... The enthusiasm," he commented while undressing, "But don't you want to start the water... And let it get warm, first?"

Anna remained conspicuously silent on the matter until Jack joined her. She stood facing him, beer once again in hand.

"First we make a mess. Then we clean up." she smiled her mischievous smile and moved closer.

"Ah..."

Lowering herself into a crouch before him, she stretched her arm up and angled her bottle.

"Oh, wo-shee-yit!" Jack tensed as frothing lime beer suddenly glugged forth to stream down his midsection, "It definitely hasn't gotten warm yet."

While sympathetic, Anna still grinned with amusement before opening her mouth just below Jack's semi hard-on where it hung at half mast. She slipped her tongue out and dragged it along the underside of his shaft just as the alcoholic golden falls dribbled and splashed down over her, making for a rather less controlled result than when their roles had been reversed back in the kitchen.

Anna shivered, nipples hardening, as the cold beer rained down on her chest and trickled down her body. Having emptied the bottle, she set it aside, then took her time licking and sucking Jack's cock and balls - the former swelling to full attention in response.

She enjoyed lavishing said attention for several second after the collecting rivulets of beer had ceased to roll down his body. Finally she slowly rose, and his cock was inadvertently drawn up between her breasts as she pressed her face to his midsection and lapped the residue from his abs.

Eventually she finished straightening up, playfully nipping at one of his nipples on the way.

"Mm," he commented after a kiss, "Okay, I see why you wanted to move into the shower."

"Easy cleanup, yeah. Spin us around. I'll get the water."

When they turned about, Anna worked the taps while Jack reached up and angled the shower head so that the initial cold stream arched out over their heads. Jack then occupied himself for the several seconds while the water heated up by kissing his way from Anna's neck down to her breasts, where he lingered.

The water was plenty hot when she lifted a hand under his chin to draw his attention, then gently pushed him back under the water. Turning her back on him, she bent at the waist, backing up to him as she trailed her hands down the wall in front of her.

"I want to try something." she spoke over a shoulder.

"What a coincidence," Jack agreed, eyes tracking her ass as it approached, "I was thinking of trying the same thing."

"No, smartass, I mean- Well, yes, but- Just, get the lube and get started, then I'll show you, okay?"

Jack smiled, always curious to see where Anna's ideas would go. He shrugged and lifted the bottle from the shelf where Anna had put it. After depositing a healthy amount for their purposes into his other palm, he started to lay the bottle along the center of the small of Anna's back.

"Cute, but don't put it there."

"Yes, dear."

"No, I mean, not because- Whatever. I wanted to try something, remember? And the bottle would just Huh-Uhh! Mmph."

Jack had set the bottle back on the shelf. He had then closed his hand to squish the lube around in it, stroked himself a few times, then lined up and thrust into her. A sudden, forceful, if shallow, thrust.

"Rude." Anna half moaned. "I, mm, I was gonna say the bottle would just fall off. Well, keep going."

"Yes, love." Jack acknowledged in a mildly repentant tone.

He took things a bit slower, both in terms of pace and depth of thrust. By the time he had reached a good steady rhythm, the better part of his throbbing shaft pummeling in and out, they were both groaning and panting. Water ran over and between them so that each thrust brought a sharp, wet clap as Jack's hips slapped home against Anna's ass.

"Mmf, fuck, okay, stop. Stop. Just, hmp, just for a sec." Anna spoke up.

Jack surprised and a little put off, having managed to forget about her earlier mention of trying something. He gradually slowed to a stop.

"You okay, or-"

"Heh, I," she half laughed, breathing hard, "I'm... Pretty fuckin' good... But I wanna see if we can... Do a thing."

"Oh?" Jack smiled at her attempt to communicate while out of breath.

"I'm gonna, uh, shift... Grab my leg?"

Anna began to sort of rotate her upper body to the right while shifting her footing. She lifted her left leg with the knee bent, putting Jack in mind of a dog about to urinate -- which was an odd enough thought to make him hesitate.

"Hey."

"Sorry." He laughed, bending his own legs a bit and reaching out to catch her thigh down near the knee.

Surprisingly, they managed the maneuver without dislodging him from her ass, and the different orientation, along with his lowered vantage, saw him buried right down to the base. As she tensed and flexed irregularly, both in response to him and to maintain balance, the rippling grip all along his length forced a throaty groan from him.

"You okay?" Anna asked.

"I am... Pretty fuckin' good." He quoted, inching his stance wider. "But I am wondering... When you decided that rolling an ankle in the shower once wasn't enough."

"Mm, it was just a thought. I know you're kinda doing all the work in this position. If you can't-"

"Here, reach back, take my hand. Slide your other foot further forward. I'll start slow again."

With several small, cautious adjustments, they found a position where Anna's weight was angled against Jack's body. It put her continued balance completely in his hands, but meant that even if her lowered foot slid out from under her, he would be holding her up. As Jack finally rejoined the sexual component of their endeavor, his movement was mostly isolated to his core and hips.

"Oh, God, so deep." Anna huffed, feeling an inch or so of the hot, rigid length inside her easing back, then plunging in again.

While Jack tested how much he could gear things up without causing catastrophic failure of their equilibrium, Anna widened the spread of her thighs -- complaints from various muscles drowned out by pleasure and adrenaline. As her pelvis rolled back, she gasped. Suddenly her prostate was pressed hard to the sliding curvature of Jack's cock. With each pump, it throbbed, sending a shock of pleasure all the way along to the tip of her own twitching, bouncing cock.

The two moaned and panted, spurred on, as always, both by the pleasure and by each others' reactions to it. Between that and the exertion, Jack was too busy panting and groaning to voice anything intelligible, whereas Anna's moans and encouragement soon devolved into wordless cries between ragged breaths.

Anna peaked first, as she often did. Her cock jumped and flexed as she came -- hands free, as it were. Spunk spurted forth to spatter down onto the shower floor or cling and slide along her shaft for a moment before being rinsed away by the shower's spray.

Jack came soon after, still pumping, his legs beginning to tremble. With a few last ragged thrusts, he emptied his balls deep inside.

Seconds drifted by while the two lingered in place, starting to catch their breaths and think again.

"Gotta let you down, okay?" Jack ventured, starting to lower her leg.

"Yeah, just- Ooh." she gave a little shudder as he backed up enough to slide free of her in the process.

Releasing his wrist so that she could use both hands against the wall for balance, she straightened up slowly. Turning, she leaned back under the shower head and slicked hair back from her face.

"I shouldn't complain -- you did the work -- but remind me not to ask for that position on leg day next time."

Jack cracked a smile.

"Yeah. After that, it was leg day for both of us. Not that I'm complaining. How was it for you?"

"Well, good, obviously." she laughed. "Different. Mm, not so I'd wanna do it too often. But good. Now come here."

She pulled him close and turned them around, thinking to give him a chance to lean on the wall- without having to make it too obvious- if he needed to. Pressing close, she first took his hands and guided them around to her ass, smiling when she received a firm squeeze. She then reached her arms up around his neck and tipped her chin to initiate a long, slow kiss.

After making out for a bit, in unspoken agreement, they finally got around to washing up. Shampoo suds were still streaming down from Jack's head when he reached for the shower curtain.

"Be right back."

"Whu- What, did you leave the oven on?"

"Uh, no, I gotta take a leak, actually." he explained.

"Wait. Are you like, trying to keep some mystery in the relationship," Anna smirked, "Or do you really never piss in the shower?"

"Uhh..." Over his shoulder, Jack gave her a calculating squint with the one eye he had open.

"Hmm. Y'know..."

Jack was already closer to the drain and facing that way. Anna stepped up close behind him and curled her arms around him.

"Whoa-okay." Was as clever a response as Jack managed when Anna's right hand found his almost-fully-soft cock.

Anna leaned to one side to peak around. Jack lifted his arm out of the way across his body and tipped his head as if to look her in the face, though both his eyes were now squinted against encroaching shampoo bubbles.

"Whatcha doin'?" he asked conversationally.

"I'm helping. Go ahead."

"Heh. 'Go ahead.' Like I'm giving you driving directions or something. I thought you didn't have any weird fetishes."

"It's not a fetish. It's just... Silly. Aaand fun -- for some reason." she countered, beginning to smile again.

"Ahem. Okay. This is just a little... unusual. I think my brain is used to having a certain response to your hand on my dick. Lemme just..."

There was a pause, then:

"Oh, shit. Oop. There." Anna adjusted her aim as the strength and unexpected angle of the stream surprised her. "I guess we did just fuck. I shoulda been ready for that."

Jack nodded, somewhat distracted by the odd, but not unpleasant experience. Not only was he just pissing, letting someone else handle things for him -- he didn't even have his eyes open for it. It was kinda like one of those team building trust exercise things, although you probably wouldn't do this one with your co-workers. When he felt her begin to move his penis around as if drawing circles in the air, he chuckled.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

"Mm. Sometimes I'm easily amused." Anna allowed. "You really had to go, didn't you?"

"Uh, heh heh, yeah. Cooking is thirsty work."

"Huh?"

"I had a couple of beers while I was cooking, before you got here."

"Oooh. That explains it. Oop. Is that it?"

As his stream slowed, drooping until it was a dribble, Anna gave him a little shake. And then continued. Jack broke out laughing as her jiggling of his member became comically exaggerated.

"That's probably good."

"What's that?" Anna deadpanned.

"It's a good thing I am done. If I started pissing again right now-"

"Pffft." It was Anna's turn to laugh. She bumped her head against his side and gently relinquished her hold. "Okay. Yeah, sorry."

"Uh huh. Can I rinse my head now?"

So they washed up, saw to their other ablutions, dressed, and reconvened in the kitchen. While they had cooled, Anna declared the lumpia still quite tasty. While she ate, Jack retrieved a smallish sketchbook and pencil from the counter over by the stove before joining her.

"Working on the comic, or somethin' else?" Anna asked between bites.

Jack nodded, twiddling his pencil and looking thoughtful.

"For the comic."

He grabbed some chips with his free hand, then, munching, hunted around for a napkin. While he was up, Anna wiped her hands on her shirt -- one of the hugely over-sized ones she wore as pajamas -- and stood to lean across and lift the sketchbook.

"Yeah. Go ahead and have a look." Jack rolled his eyes as he returned to his seat.

"Mm... This old guys seems kinda familiar." she observed after scanning a few pages.

"Well, he seemed like a pretty interesting character, so..."

Anna was referring to a character partially inspired by her grandfather. Jack had met the elder Mr. Durand -- first name René -- over a month ago, when they had visited him before ending their little road trip vacation for Anna's birthday. Mr. Durand was living in an assisted living facility, having suffered a stroke about a year previously. Thankfully, he had regained his coordination and motor function fairly quickly -- and almost completely -- in the intervening months. Unfortunately there were lingering effects on his cognitive abilities. Some days he had trouble remembering things.

When Jack and Anna had been shown into his room, he had initially seemed a little fuzzy on what was happening. Then he had recognized Anna, and everything had clearly come into focus. He had risen from the armchair positioned near the center of the room, waving off their offers of a helping hand, and warmly embraced his granddaughter.

Felix921
Felix921
255 Followers