Nerdcam Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the door had been locked and the lights out front turned off, Anna made a slow circuit of the aisles.

"Checking for stowaways?" Jack asked, following.

"Nah. Sometimes when people take books out, it unbalances one of Mr. Lintz's creative shelving jobs. We always tell people not to worry about it -- we'll pick up when we get a chance. So it's kinda standard procedure to check around every night at closing."

"Think you'll need a hand with that?"

"No. If you're eager to get back to sorting, go ahead. There's still plenty to do back there." Anna answered.

"Alright. Yell if you need me."

"That's what she said." Anna mumbled.

Jack headed back to the dusty box-mazed backrooms, an idea forming as he went. It was a long minute before he heard Anna call.

"Hey! Jack!" From the sound, she was still out in front amongst the shelves.

She didn't sound pained or scared or anything, but he hurried a bit, just in case. He found her quickly, though not as quickly as he would have had she not been in the furthest corner of the shop. When he did find her, he stopped at the end of the aisle, eyes tracking down, then roving slowly over the scene.

Anna lay on the floor on her back, her clothes spread out beneath her. All of them. Not that she was entirely naked. She wore two large, artfully placed hard cover books. One volume was opened and splayed, cover out, on her chest. It leaned so as to cover much of her breasts while revealing a good deal of cleavage. The other lay open on her tummy, pages up as if to invite a reader. There was a bookmark, of sorts.

When she managed to catch Jack's roving eyes, she feigned a woebegone expression.

"Clumsy me." she pouted. "I seem to have fallen down."

She had been going for sexy and fun, but Jack's reaction was more purely amusement than she had expected. He coughed laughter behind a hand before shaking his head, smiling.

"I don't know if it was supposed to be that funny. I-" she began.

"No, sorry. It's... Wow. It's just that I was standing back there in the dark between some boxes, waiting for you. I was gonna surprise you -- grab you and, y'know, see if you were in the mood." he explained.

"Ohhh. Huh." she smiled. "Great minds. So I kinda ruined your play, huh?"

"That's okay. Your play is way more impressive."

He impressed her in turn, in a way, by holding her gaze for a few seconds despite all the eye candy on display.

"Thanks. So..."

"Can I help you up, or-" he started to offer.

"Actually..." She trailed off, getting that mischievous look of hers. "I've got a few tender spots. And some swelling. Maybe you could take a look?"

"Yeah. I probably should." He said quietly, lowering himself to crouch at her feet.

He first ran a fingertip up along the bottom of one of her feet. She jerked her foot back a little in response.

"Reflexes are still good." He observed smugly.

"Ass." she chided. "You know- Mmm. Never mind."

Jack had moved onto his knees, run his hands up her legs, and bent to begin kissing his way up the inside of one thigh. The prickle of his near ever-present stubble, like the feel of his long-fingered hands on her, was pleasantly familiar. Nudging her legs apart, he carried on kissing and inching closer until finally he found himself nuzzling in against her balls.

Tipping his head a bit, he looked up along her now quite erect 'bookmark.' The book wasn't opened at the center, and a few pages wanted to flip over, but were stopped by Anna's cock. Smoothing the pages down with one hand, he kissed his way up her shaft before slowly taking her into his mouth.

With a soft moan, Anna let her head sink back to the floor. As Jack began to suck, she drew her arms up over her head and arched her back ever so slightly. There was no way for her to know what else Jack was up to -- until he came up for breath, wrapping a hand around her to keep the pages of the book from touching and sticking to her cock.

"Huh. Stibnite..." He said. "Is the chief ore of antimony... consisting of antimony trisulphide."

"Mmm? What? W- Are you seriously reading the- Of course you are. Smartass. Gimme that."

She lifted the book, closed it, and tossed it aside.

"Now we've both learned something today. You're welcome." Jack pointed out innocently, while finally beginning to move his hand on her cock.

"I liked it better when you were doing the other thing with your mouth, Mouth."

Jack smiled at the Goonies reference. He planted a kiss on her now exposed tummy.

"Got any other spots I should take a look at?" He asked.

"Mm, up here." Anna lifted the second book, slowly, as if unveiling a priceless sculpture at auction -- or a prize at a gameshow, though Jack always thought she was worthy of being immortalized by one of the old masters.

Bracing himself on one hand, Jack slid up to get a closer look. His other hand he kept between them, slowly stroking.

"Ah. Looks like you have an underlying condition. Classic NTS." He paused for effect. "Neglected Tits Syndrome. Shame, really. It's so preventable."

"Was that Dr. Pepper spiked? You're-"

"And massage isn't helping the swelling down here." He smiled, giving her cock a squeeze. "I'm afraid you may be in need of an injection."

Anna rolled her eyes, but returned the smile.

"Okay, now you're talking. C'mere a second." she curled a beckoning finger.

Jack slid up further to partake in a long, steamy kiss.

"One sec, there, Doctor." she said, one hand groping blindly among the clothes beneath them.

Jack waited, curious, until she came up with a travel size bottle of lotion.

"Prep game isn't a hundred percent on point, but this is better than nothing. It's hypo-whatayacallit, so there's that. Just use a lot." she said, proffering the little bottle.

"Works for me."

Jack accepted the little bottle, then stood to finally shed his clothes. Anna laced her fingers behind her head and enjoyed the show.

"Why, Doc, it looks like you've got some swelling, too." she quipped.

"Guess you're contagious. No worries. I know of a very effective treatment. It's a little messy, though." he replied, squirting some lotion into one hand and coating his cock with a slow stroke.

"Mmm. That sounds good, except I'm laying on my stuff and I don't have a change of clothes here."

"Ah, here. I'll just lay my shirt down." he set the lotion aside for a moment and retrieved his shirt from where he had dropped it. Kneeling between her legs, he held the article, ready to lay it out. "If you'll just raise that lovely injection site-"

"Oof. That's edging into weird. Let's drop the medical metaphor." Anna commented, lifting her ass long enough for Jack to spread his shirt beneath.

"Yeah, sorry, that's probably farther than that needed to go." Jack agreed.

Grabbing some more lotion, he began lubing Anna up. Gradually working a finger into her, he leaned down to lavish some attention on her breasts. While he kissed, licked, nuzzled and nibbled, Anna brought a hand up to run her fingers into his hair.

After a few minutes of enjoying Anna's moans and murmurs, Jack lifted his head, at the same time easing a couple of fingers from her gripping back door. Anna opened her eyes and, before Jack could say anything, nodded.

"Yes. Please." she pulled her legs up toward her body with knees bent.

Smiling at the need in her voice, and the familiarity that let them anticipate each other sometimes, he moved to oblige. Slicking on just a bit more lotion, he moved his cock in, lightly nudging her balls before angling himself so that he slid down to press at her hole. Anna was nice and tight around him as always, but the copious lotion-lube let Jack slide in more easily than he expected.

Running his hands up her legs to rest behind her knees, wedged between thigh and calf, he leaned forward and began moving. Anna brought her hands in from her sides and down over her tummy. Pressing her left to her body just above her crotch, she curled her right hand around her shaft and began stroking.

As he picked up his pace, Jack withdrew his right hand long enough to turn it and deliver a light slap to the inside of Anna's thigh.

"Hunh. Keep, mm, keep going." Anna encouraged.

Jack raised his left hand, but paused, mildly surprised, when a discordant stream of noise erupted from the back rooms. It took only a moment to recognize it as one of Anna's ringtones.

"Hope that's... Nothing urgent." Jack huffed.

"Yeah. Jack, ohh, check later. Don't stop." Anna agreed.

"Don't worry."

Jack brought his left hand down -- with a bit more force. The sound a bit louder, and the sting, like spice to the main course of pleasure, a bit greater. Anna gasped, then moaned all the louder.

Keeping some part of his awareness monitoring her reactions lest he go too far for her, Jack continued with the sort of spanking treatment. Aware of Anna closing in on the home stretch, he gradually increased the force and frequency of the blows, while similarly speeding his thrusts.

"Don't, huh, stop. Ohhh fu-"

Twitching and tensing, Anna broke off in mid-exclamation. She ceased stroking, her hand slipping down to the base, drawing her foreskin down taught. Her cock jumped dramatically with each pulsing spurt, sending long streams of cum arching up to glaze the lower curves of her breasts and down her midsection.

When the stupefying pleasure of her orgasm had begun to fade and she was able to think again, she was sure Jack must be close himself.

"Hey. Can you cum outside?"

Jack gave her a questioning look, fairly panting.

"On me." She added.

With a groan, he nodded. He put on a last little turn of speed, then suddenly pulled out. Taking his cock in hand, he stroked hard and fast. Then stopped and stroked only in between the powerful eruptions of pleasure -- and cum.

Anna watched, turned on and knowing that if she hadn't just gotten off herself, she'd be ready to go. Then she was squinting her eyes shut and turning her face as a rain of hot cum fell.

"Not that we haven't done that plenty of times," Jack asked after several seconds of catching his breath, "but was there a particular reason-"

Anna gave a little shrug and a lazy smile.

"Sometimes it's less of a pain to clean up a big mess on the outside, than have to deal with-"

"Ah." Jack nodded. "Gotcha."

"Also it was pretty hot."

"Mm, glad you liked it. That is quite the mess." He said, eyes tracking up her body, taking in the puddles and streams of salty spunk. "Mind if I go grab the paper towels and help you clean up before we cuddle?"

"Pfft, yeah, I'll be super insulted if you don't lay down with me and get glazed up like a doughnut." she laughed.

Jack dropped onto all fours, keeping their bodies apart as he moved until they were face to face. Anna brought a hand up to the back of his neck and lifted her head enough to enjoy a kiss.

"Mm. That was good. We should do it again some time. Next time I'll be on top."

"Any time, Beautiful."

"Okay. Now go get the paper towels. And my phone." She said, then added, "Please and thank you."

Rising, Jack considered his clothes, then shrugged and turned to head into the back. Cleanup first. He was rounding the checkout counter when he heard Anna call after him.

"Then you can go out and get us some coffee. We're gonna be here a while."

She laughed and rolled her eyes at the overly dramatic and loud response.

"Hack the planet!"