Nerdcam Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, no. It's not a joke." she offered.

"Oh. Oh, Je- I'm sorry. I- Damnit, Jack. Always messing with people, and now you make me look like an asshole."

His dismay was so obviously genuine, it made her smile again.

"You do a pretty good job all on your own." Jack replied. Anna was glad to hear what was very nearly his usual easy-going tone.

"Hey, give me a break, will ya. Anna, seriously, I'm really sorry. That's not- Y'know, I wasn't-"

"Okay, okay. Easy. Don't give yourself a stroke." Anna said mildly.

"Part of the reason I got out of here was to get away from backwards ass, close-minded people." Frank said, scratching the back of his head in a familiar way. "Wait, do they know?" he asked, nodding his head to indicate their parents upstairs.

"That's what we were talking about. Mom definitely does, but I left it to her to tell Dad, so..." Jack replied.

"Huh."

"They seem perfectly nice. Haven't said anything about it or treated me weird. You make it sound like they're gonna burn me at the stake." Anna asserted.

Jack and Frank shared a look.

"Hey, cut it out. If you wanna say something, say it -- Don't do that telepathy shit." Anna nudged Jack with her elbow.

"Well, if they say anything stupid, just know that it isn't all their fault." Frank said, half joking, " They mean well. Usually. It's just that they're from a different time, and they have tiny little reptile brains."

Anna laughed despite herself, surprised to hear such a Jack-like commentary coming from somebody else.

"Jeez. You guys are not nice." she scolded.

"Anyway, thanks for telling me, although, it doesn't really change anything for me. I definitely wouldn't have guessed. I mean, I guess that's the idea..."

"Yeah, she has a thing about her feet, but other than th-" Jack began.

"Shuuuuh-dup." Anna interrupted. "We're good, Franklin."

And, yes, there was the same bad-taste-in-the-mouth reaction Jack gave at the use of his full name.

There was a lull while Anna closed the photo album and set it aside.

"You guys drove, right?" Frank asked.

"Yeah. Her car. Why?"

"You should take the albums. Scan the pics. Or take pics with your phone or something. Send them to me. I'd ask Mom to do it, but you know how it is getting them to do anything." Frank suggested.

Anna happily scooped the albums back up.

"If we leave 'em, they'll just sit down here. Nobody ever goes through this stuff. Oh, and I have a new phone and email and stuff. I'll write them down for you."

"You can give those to me." Anna teased. "Jack doesn't keep in touch with people."

Frank gave an amused snort.

"You two seem good together. She's way too attractive for you, but other than that..."

"Can't argue with that." Jack allowed, covertly giving Anna's ass a squeeze.

Frank checked his watch.

"Shit. What time did they say they wanted to leave?"

There were already a few dozen people, scattered across the field, standing or sitting in clumps of threes and fours, when they arrived. They lugged the cooler, a bag of charcoal, lighter fluid, and utensils to a covered pavilion where the grills had been installed. The charcoal and lighter fluid turned out to be superfluous, as the grills were propane ("I tell you hwhat." Jack noted sagely.), but Ed maintained that they were better safe than sorry.

While the patriarch, in his element, fired up the grill, Kay began prepping things on a nearby picnic table. The 'kids', meanwhile, took the unneeded fire starter back to the truck -- the three of them having taken Anna's car, while Ed and Kay brought his pickup -- and this time collected folding chairs from the bed of the truck to lug over so they wouldn't have to stand while waiting for the light show.

As afternoon wore on into evening, Somebody organized things so that people would line up to be served burgers or hot dogs. As they passed, Kay was determined to tell everybody she recognized and, apparently, most of those she didn't, about her kids visiting. The three smiled and waved dutifully when it seemed called for.

After the line petered out, the family served themselves. As it happened, they all opted for burgers, except for Frank, who went for a side of hot dog with his burger.

"No fries." Jack observed.

It took Anna a second to catch on.

"Yeah. No extra helping for you."

"You gonna give me half your burger?"

"Fuck no." she said more quietly. "Go get a hot dog if you're that hungry."

Jack leaned close to speak into her ear; "Not gonna offer me your hot dog, either?"

"Smartass." she cut her eyes at him, wearing the almost smile that conveyed the endearing sentiment 'you're such a nerd.'

She lifted her burger, adding, "Maybe later," just before taking a big bite.

They started setting off the fireworks a little early, before it was fully dark. Those under the pavilion came out to stand around with the rest and watch and ooh and aah. Jack slung one arm around Anna's shoulders and she leaned against him, curling her arm around his back.

"Hey, Jack."

They both turned to find Frank squatting down a dozen feet behind them, his phone held in front of his face.

"Say cheese."

They smiled foolishly, the way people often do when suddenly realizing there's a camera pointed at them. They looked at each other, already quite close, and, with brilliant starbursts exploding in the sky behind them, they kissed.

The rest of the fireworks show was pleasant as well. Eventually they broke the kiss, of course. They leaned together, watching the dazzling lights, flinching at the occasional exceptionally sudden or loud explosion, oohing and aahing like everyone else.

Apparently the people putting on the show had found a few helpers who possessed experience with fireworks. The grand finale was a combination of simple whiz-bang rockets, big colorful boomers, and the sort that shed cascades of sparking lights that crackled and popped as they fell. When it was all over, there was a good deal of clapping and whistling. And, finally, those who hadn't bailed early turned and wended their ways back to their waiting vehicles.

The ride home was mostly made in a warm, pleasant silence. The faint cracks and booms of smaller fireworks still being set off echoed from elsewhere.

After the cooler had been put away, and the utensils dumped in the kitchen sink, Ed dropped himself into his recliner with a grunt, and the others all sort of gravitated back to the living room. The television remote rested on the arm of the recliner, but, while the others settled, it sat unused. Ed shifted a bit in his seat.

"So, Anna. I hear you're a trans person."

There followed what a dramatic sort of person might call a deafening silence.

"Well... You make an attractive young woman." He added.

Still, none of the gathered managed to find their tongues.

"Looks like you're a good influence on this egghead." Ed jerked a thumb at Jack.

"Um... Thank you."

"If you two think about adopting... Your Mother would love to have some rugrats running around. You let us know if you ever need anything. Money, or a babysitter. Help wiring your own place."

There was something to be said for his blunt, straightforward approach. That something probably didn't include words like 'tact,' or 'considerate,' but it was decisive. Got things right out in the open. And with considerably less margin for misunderstanding than a more tactful approach might provide.

"I uh-" Anna began lamely.

"What she mean is, we haven't quite gotten to considering kids yet." Jack rallied, "But thanks. We'll try and keep in touch more." He paused. "Well, she will, anyway."

Anna gave him a look, which read as somehow both chiding and thankful.

Ed gave a nod.

"Like me, I guess. Your mother does all that. Checkin' up on people. Sendin' holiday cards. Birthday cards. Got notifications for all of it on her phone."

"Mm." Jack gave a faint nod. Internally, he frowned at being compared to his father, but it was true, more or less -- none of the men in the family were much for 'keeping in touch.'

"Hey Dad, what ever happened with the business? Some big company buy you out?" Frank asked, speaking a little louder than was called for.

Jack assumed he was trying to break the current awkward atmosphere. Mentioning the business at all was skating close to the old touchy subject of Frank refusing to work with their father.

"Nope. Sold my share to my old partner, Hal. He moved it 'cross state, but they're still in business out there, far as I know."

"It's over nine thousand." Anna murmured, lifting a hand to feign a yawn.

Which precipitated Jack trying to turn a sudden laugh into a cough. It was nice being with somebody who had a good sense of humor. He was a little impressed she had so quickly connected Hal with Hal 9000, but instead of stopping there, made the leap to the Dragon Ball Z uber-meme.

Frank gave them a curious look, while their folks carried on oblivious.

Kay started in with the story of how Ed and Hal had started their business, which Ed took as his cue to flick on the TV and start channel surfing. With the awkward episode behind them, the kids chattered amongst themselves, humoring Kay's eavesdropping and occasional comments.

The topic of conversation bounced from Anna's tattoos to favorite 80s movies, to favorite movie soundtracks, to special effects in movies. Frank provided some fairly nerdy insight into engineering behind the effects in such disparate movies as Labyrinth, Dark Crystal, The Thing, Jaws, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Caught up in conversation, they hardly noticed the time pass.

Around ten thirty Ed and Kay decided to call it a night. The other three hung out a bit longer, chatting, before Frank begged off, citing the fact that he had to get up in the morning to catch his return flight.

"Yeah. Busy, busy." he explained when Jack and Anna expressed surprise. "Just took off a couple days to come by for the fourth. No telling when I'll get to see everybody again."

He then cupped a hand next to his mouth and whispered, "And to meet your lovely wife."

Anna's eyes drifted down for a moment, as a certain warm, fluttery feeling blossomed briefly in her chest. It was the first time anybody other than Jack had used the term to refer to her.

"Flattery runs in the family, too, huh?" she said, looking up with a smile. "Here, in case you're gone when we get up. It was good meeting you, Jack's brother."

"Oh," Frank accepted a hug, "Okay. Mm, maybe I should visit more often. Oh, and sorry about Dad, by the way."

Stepping back, Anna waved it off.

"That was pretty weird for a minute there, but... Coulda been worse. And now it's, like, out there, so I don't have to wonder."

The brothers settled for shaking hands.

"See ya at the next wedding or funeral." Jack joked.

"Hmp." Frank nodded. "Drive safe."

A few minutes later, they had retired to their respective rooms. Anna had brought along a bottle of water, which she set on the bedside table before plopping down on the edge of the bed.

"So... Wanna fool around, or wait 'til everyone's asleep?" she asked. After a moment's though, she added, "I'd feel bad if we kept him up, since he has to get up in the morning and travel again."

"Novelty aside, is your heart set on fucking in my old room?" Jack asked.

"I mean... Novelty aside, it doesn't really look like your room any more. Did you- You're not gonna say 'let's fuck in the kitchen,' are you?"

Instead of answering, Jack posed another question.

"Did you notice that the cellar door has a bolt on the downstairs side?"

"Um..."

"The workshop part is under the den, so we'd be further from the bedrooms. And that table -- the legs are bolted to the floor."

Anna frowned.

"What, were you scoping out places to fuck all day?"

"No, I was just thinking about it earlier while we were sitting around." he shrugged.

"Huh."

"And the floor is cement, so it's not gonna be all creaky if you walk on it. Or bounce up and down on it."

Anna gave him the arched eyebrow.

"You wanna bounce up and down on cement?"

He stepped up to her, leaned down, and gently bore her back onto the bed.

"Nooo..." he began to answer before dipping for a kiss.

"Mm. Then-"

"I was thinking that if we put a comforter on the table," he shifted to kiss the corner of her jaw, "and, hypothetically, 'bounced up and down' on it..." he nipped her ear lobe.

"Oh. Yeah, that might-"

He left off sucking at a spot alongside her throat to add, "Then the only noise concern would be, mm, finding something to put in your mouth."

"Tss." she tapped him lightly on the back of the head. "Mm, not like you've ever had any trouble with that."

Jack lifted himself on his elbows.

"I've been meaning to mention, this dress looks amazing on you."

"Thanks. Hey, now that we're alone and I don't have to worry about it, you wanna, uh," she got a silly smile, "unleash the beast?"

Jack had a slow moment.

"Well, if you really can't wait-" he started to roll over and reach for his fly.

"No, goofball," she corrected, "I meant mine. This dress is a little bit see-through-"

"I noticed that."

"Yeah, so I wanted to make sure my tuck was good. I had a couple of these new-fangled patch things, and I figured now was a good time to try one. Works good -- not as comfy as just extra underwear, but holds better without being like... Duck tape."

At the mention of Duck tape, Jack looked momentarily aghast.

"Well, now I'm curious." Jack commented, sliding off the bed to crouch before her.

"Don't band-aid it all at once, and you should be fine." she advised, hitching the dress up and wiggling while working her panties down over her hips and ass to reveal the article in question.

Jack slipped her panties the rest of the way off, then surveyed the 'new-fangled patch thing.' Easing one hand between her thighs, he found that it felt a bit like a moleskin patch -- dense, semi-flexible, soft outer layer. Anna spread her legs and cleared her throat, reminding Jack what he was supposed to be doing.

"It really is like a patch, huh? Like a big, crotch shaped patch." he observed as he began working at an upper corner with a fingertip.

"Aw, you're worried about hurting me, huh?" she teased as he very slowly peeled the material back. "It's not sticky down the center, so..."

"Ahh," Jack nodded as his efforts began to reveal her soft shaft. "Oh good. I'd hate to hurt myself doing something like this, but pain is one thing. I'd feel way worse if I managed to hurt you."

Anna sniffed in amusement, but agreed while reaching a hand down to ruffle his hair, "I tease, but tucking -- or untucking -- is definitely a better safe than sorry kind of activity."

She gave a long 'mmmm' as he gently lifted her cock from it's tucked back position, shifting a bit and feeling the slightly odd sensation -- sometimes experienced after good sex -- of her balls descending again.

"Mm, freedom." She smiled. "Thanks. That's better."

Jack nuzzled in for a moment, planting a light kiss on her soft, foreskin covered tip. He then rose to stand with the patch held up uncertainly, stuck to the fingers of his right hand.

"Uh. Is this like, reusable?"

"Maybe? But I don't see myself using one again for a while, so... just roll it up before you put it in the trash, I guess?"

"Gotcha."

He saw to that, then returned and stood regarding Anna where she still lay on the bed.

"Anything you wanted to do while we wait for them to fall asleep, or are you good just laying there with your dress up, all balls-out?"

She raised her head just enough to look at him.

"I mean..." she let her head drop again.

"You know me -- I'm not complaining. Although," he moved to sit down on the bed next to her, "I have this funny feeling that if I were laying around like that, somebody might poke fun at me."

Anna raised an arm as if volunteering to answer a question in school.

"Me. I would. Probably compare you to Homer Simpson or something. Oh, actually, there is something."

She scooted across the bed to reach over the edge to where she had left her luggage. Shortly, she moved back to the middle of the bed and sat up with a black zippered case in her lap. It was about half the size of a normal laptop case. Jack watched curiously while she took her time opening the case and having a look inside.

Finally, without saying anything, she held it out to him.

"This isn't gonna be like the end of Raiders, is it?" he asked, accepting the case.

"We'll see." Anna replied evenly.

Jack looked inside. He opened a couple of smaller cases found within -- one a miniature version of the outer case, the other a little cardstock box. Also present was a couple sealed plastic pouches. A small bottle of something. As he shifted the contents, there was a faint metallic clink.

"Are these... What I think they are?" he asked eventually.

"What do you think they are?"

"They look like stainless steel, uhhhh, what do they call 'em..."

"Sounds." Anna provided. "Or sounding rods. For uh, insertion."

Jack nodded slowly, not yet pulling his eyes away from the implements in question.

"That's what I thought they were." Long ones. A short one with a through-hole. Some latex gloves. A little bottle of alcohol, which he guessed was for cleaning. "And this packet is... ohhh. Little sample size surgical lubes. Which is not disconcerting at all."

Anna gave an awkward shrug.

"Like I said, you don't have to... I mean, I'm still kinda on the fence about it myself. I looked up how to use them and, like, safety and shit."

Jack tipped his head to one side, shrugged.

"I dunno about me, but if you wanna try it, I'd like to help. And now I'm really curious to see. You can play guinea pig, and if you enjoy it, maybe I'll give it a try. I'd hate to look chicken." he smiled, finally looking up.

"Oh, I wouldn't fuck with you for not wanting to try this." Anna assured him, relieved by his smile and characteristic open mindedness. "And I'm glad you wanna help. I was just thinking I should get you to handle things for me, since just a minute ago you reminded me that you're more careful with my cock than I am."

"Heh. Talk about a trust building exercise." he muttered, again eyeing the stainless hardware. "People don't really use the really big ones, do they?"

"Uh, I think those are intended for females. Genetic females, I mean. Like, because their whaddayacallit, urethra, is more stretchable. Maybe?"

"Yeah, I think I saw something about 'more stretchable' when I was looking at your copy of Grey's Anatomy." Jack joked.

"Yeah, yeah."

"So is this some kind of deluxe starter kit or something?"

"Pretty much."

"And you haven't tried these before." A thought occurred to him. "What made you think of..."

Anna pulled the cartoon look-around-and-whistle-innocently for a few seconds before answering.

"Well, I do watch a little porn every once in a while. Or I did before we got so busy."

Jack nodded. This wasn't news.

"Saw something that piqued your interest, eh? Well, worst case scenario, you have a really embarrassing story to tell the people at the ER."

"Jaaack," she laughed, "God, don't put that in my head."

Jack was still for a second.

"That's probably enough waiting." he decided.

At the last minute, Anna worked the dress off and pulled on sweats and a tee while Jack tiptoed out and grabbed a handful of paper towels from the kitchen. She then handed off a comforter found in the closet to Jack, and followed him downstairs with her water bottle in hand and the deluxe starter kit tucked under her arm.

Once downstairs -- with the door very deliberately locked behind them -- they cleared the table and spread the comforter over it. Anna set her other burdens on a corner of the table and turned to Jack.