Nerdcam Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm a little anxious." she said with an almost apologetic smile.

"I think I can help with that." He spoke with great confidence before taking her in his arms and initiating a long, smoldering kiss.

A couple of minutes later, on all fours on top of the table, Anna found his method of helping unoriginal, but super effective. She had stripped down and backed up to the edge of the table, shifting back so that Jack could indulge in one of his favorite pasttimes. Having her ass eaten and getting reach-around service at the same time made it just about impossible to hold on to anxiety. Or a coherent thought, after a few minutes.

When he figured she was sufficiently distracted from any jangling nerves, Jack eased back. Withdrawing his hand from her dangling shaft, he straightened up. Then, because such a big, beautiful opportunity was hard to pass up, he lay a couple of light slaps across her rump -- setting aside, this once, his general belief that making a nice loud clap was part of the fun.

Moving around to sit down on the edge of the table, Anna gave him a rundown of the proper preparations, vis-a-vis sterilization with alcohol, generous use of the specific lube provided, etc. She staved off any relapse of nerves by leaning forward and reaching down Jack's shorts to fondle cock while he followed her instructions.

"Mm, no. They remind me of going to the doctor. You washed your hands in so much alcohol I'm getting a buzz from the fumes. I'll take my chances." she answered when Jack asked about wearing some of the nitrile gloves from the kit.

"I guess we should start with the smallest one..." Jack mused, sliding the rod free of the elastic loops in the smaller case.

He held it up and proceeded to slather half it's length in clear gel lube. Holding it up in one hand, he maneuvered the tube of gell and squeezed some into his other hand. Anna left off slowly stroking him to put her hands on the table behind and lean back.

"Cold?" she asked.

"It's not bad, actually. Guess because it's fairly warm upstairs."

She nodded, watching intently as Jack curled his fingers around her shaft and methodically squished a glob of lube onto her swollen glans. He rolled the ball of his thumb around, working the lube around and pressing in such a way that some small amount was forced down into the little opening at her tip.

After applying a bit more and repeating the process, he smeared the residual lube down her shaft and gave her a few long slow strokes. And finally, he brought his other hand over and tentatively rested the rounded, lube-slick end on the dome of her glans.

"This actually is a little cold, but I doubt you'll notice." he said quietly.

Anna swallowed.

"Um. Yeah."

Taking his time, Jack rolled the metal rod in his fingers, letting the tip gradually line up and settle into the mouth of her hole. Then, beginning to feel a faint nervousness himself, he checked the angle of the rod against the angle of her cock. Holding her still with one hand, he let the rod slide in his fingers -- just testing to see if it's own weight would force it down at first. They were both surprised to find that it did, in fact, begin sinking of it's own accord.

"Oh. That feels... interesting. Wait, wait. I think we should, um, maybe try the next size. They say you shouldn't use one that's too small to fit kinda snug. More risk of like, accidentally angling it wrong..." she trailed off.

"Oh," Jack took especial care withdrawing the rod again, "Wouldn't want that."

After he repeated the process of cleaning and lubing, they found the next sound was a nice snug fit, with none of the wiggle room of the previous go. Anna inhaled at the sensation. Pressure, the impression of tenderness, flirting with the edge between pleasure and pain. She moaned softly as Jack gave her a slow stroke.

Adding more lube, he held her loosely and continued stroking. Oh so slowly, he slid the sound deeper.

"I can really feel it, mmm, when it goes through that sensitive spot." Jack moved his hold down to her base, while she pulled her foreskin down taught along her shaft and tapped a fingertip on the underside, right where the head and shaft met.

"Doesn't hurt though?"

"mmp-mm," she shook her head, "It's good. Just go slow."

With her fingers still curled around her shaft, there was a certain thrill when she felt her urethra bulge along her underside. She could tell the progress of the sound as the bulge rose against one finger after another, questing down toward her balls.

"Okay, that's... That's probably far enough. For now." she said when that curious new pressure and the resulting bulge extended about halfway down her shaft.

Jack paused.

"Still good?"

Anna finally pried her gaze from the main attraction to give him a smile and a nod.

"Yeah. Try, y'know, in and out. Just... Don't get carried away."

"Alright Sexy."

He first drew up about an inch, pressed back in, and repeated the movement. Then a couple of inches. After a couple of minutes, and the addition of more lube, he was slowly drawing the warmed, glistening rod up until the tip lay just within her taught little hole, then sinking it halfway down the core of her cock again.

The combination of the gliding friction within and the bulge shifting against her fingers outside was definitely doing something for her. She felt herself more rigid and swollen than usual, and wasn't sure if it was due more to the physical or the psychological stimulation. She was just beginning to wonder if, with a little practice, she might be able to cum from just this, when Jack abruptly stopped what he was doing.

"Hey, think you can handle more?" he asked. When she hesitated, he added, "Hold onto this for a second."

He gave the protruding end of the sound a tap to get her attention. When she moved her hand up to hold it in place, still half buried in her until-recently virgin hole, (An idea that she had never entered her head until tonight), he moved to grab a little metal stepstool from nearby. A few seconds later he stood naked on the stool, reached across to pull a couple packets of lube and squeeze their contents out along the length of his erection.

"Okay Beautiful. Lay back and enjoy." he smiled. "You should probably hold onto that so you can take it out when you want."

She eyed his lube-shiny cock where it stood tall before the backdrop of his long, lean midriff, before looking up to meet his eyes.

"Hey, Jack." she gave him a look heavy with familiarity, trust, and tremendous lust. "Don't go easy on me this time."

Finally she lay back, readily lifting her feet high so that he could get in close. She had to wait a few moments longer while he conscientiously smeared the contents of another lube packet between her cheeks. Then he lined himself up, curled his arms around to grip her thighs close to her body, and pulled her to him hard, while thrusting forward.

Anna managed to bite back on her cry of surprise, pain, and pleasure before it escaped her, just barely. Jack waited, half buried in her clenching ass, while she took a shaky breath. When he leaned low along her body, she wondered what he could possibly be up to this time.

"Remember we talked about how to keep you from waking up the neighbors?" he whispered when their faces were inches apart.

Before she could answer, she noticed his hand drawing near her face. He held it close, at an angle where she could see. It took her a beat to recognize her panties balled up in his hand.

"I held onto these after you took them off upstairs. Thinking ahead, y'know."

Anna swallowed, deliberately gazed back at him, and slowly opened her mouth. As he pressed the wadded article into her mouth, she drew a shuddering breath through her nose. She felt herself throb against both of the hard shafts currently filling and stretching her. Her lips were still slightly parted when Jack gave her a warm, loving smile, bobbed his eyebrows once, and kissed her.

Then, straightening up, he proved that he had taken her words to heart. There was a point, while he was still getting going, when Anna was reminded of his intermittent visits to the gym and jogging forays, and reflected that they were paying off. Shortly thereafter, she ceased doing any real thinking for a while.

With one hand gripping the edge of the table and the other holding her hard on steady so that the sound didn't become a projectile, she moaned, gasped, and cried out against her impromptu gag. Jack was putting his body into it, and it was only because he pulled her to him again with each thrust that she didn't slide back on the table. Despite their forethought and precautions, they still produced a bit of noise. The noise of sticky, ball slapping, ass clapping impacts as their bodies met -- which came more and more rapidly.

Jack was just beginning to huff and puff when Anna began to feel that she was cumming. While she throbbed and spasmed and Jack mercilessly pounded her prostate, the feeling rode out and built and built. She thought to pull the rod plugging her penis, and as it slipped free, it felt almost like ejaculating. The release, and slight pain, that jolted along her length finally brought her to a peak. And then peak after jagged peak, as each spurt of hot jizz coursed through her extra sensitive prick to spatter over her body.

It seemed to go on forever. The rain of hot seed was considerable,and, with her cock bouncing unrestrained, fell widely over her body and the comforter below.

When all the overwhelming sensations had subsided enough for her to begin thinking again, Anna realized that Jack had stopped moving. Focusing, she found him looking back at her, smiling.

"Was that as good as it looked?" he asked quietly.

Anna was still catching her breath. She gave a sort of giddy half smile, lips again slightly parted over the sodden bulk of panties in her mouth. Jack made a sympathetic noise and leaned forward to gently extract the damp fabric. He hadn't pulled out, and she felt him tense inside her as he moved, twitching in response.

"Bleh. Mm. Thanks." she said, breathing more easily. "And yeah... that was... A lot."

"Ready to go again?"

Anna gave him a look which very clearly conveyed 'I'm sorry, what?'

"I can make this one a quickie." he offered.

Anna smiled, rolled her eyes, and let her head slump back.

"You didn't cum, did you?" she put together. "How did you manage that?"

"Sheer will." Jack shrugged. "Nah, I was really close. Just tried at the last second and got lucky."

"Mm. Okay. Doggy this time. Get up here." Anna said, making no move to move herself.

"Y'know, why don't you take a little breather." he teased. "I'll just help with this."

He shook out her panties and used them to clean the streaks and puddles of cum from her body.

"Jee, thanks. Mm, not that I'm complaining, but you can pull out now."

They both gave a little groan as he eased out. Anna took up her water bottle and drank before holding it out to Jack. With hydration taken care of, Anna groaned again as she scooted back on the table, then took her time getting up on all fours. She stretched, cat-like, before raising her ass and giving it a shake.

When Jack didn't react, she started to look around, only to find him coming around the table.

"Hey-"

Jack bent and interrupted her with a kiss.

"Mmm. Okay." Anna allowed. "I mean, thanks, but-"

"If we haven't woken everybody up already, we should be okay for a quickie. Except..." he held up a hand.

"My panties again? Didn't you use those to..."

Jack smiled.

Anna eyed the panties-cum-gag-cum-jizz rag thoughtfully for a moment.

"If I'm stubborn, do I get a spanking?"

Moving close to touch his cheek to hers, stubble prickling, he spoke into her ear.

"You can get a spanking regardless, you naughty little fuckpuppet."

Anna blinked. Dom/sub wasn't something either of them was particularly into, but it was a fun surprise to get a little spicy with the dirty talk every once in a while. She pursed her lips as if considering, then opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, curling it down over her lower lip.

Taking her chin in his free hand, Jack made a point of wiping the cum and spit soaked panties across her cheeks before pressing the wadded fabric on her tongue and helping it into her mouth. The salty flavor of her own fluids seeped out into her mouth as Jack moved back around and climbed up on the table.

He gave her a few good slaps on either side, raising a rosy red color on her buns and setting her moaning and shifting her hips. Then, after applying a fresh layer of lube, Jack spread her cheeks. He slid his cock along her cleft, trailing lube, before lining up and pushing in. From there, he quickly picked up where they had left off.

Wanting to hear him get off this time, Anna waited until he had a rhythm going, then pushed back to meet his thrusts. He wasn't trying to hold back this time, and it wasn't long before she could hear in his breathing and voice, and feel in his movements, that he was close.

Gratified and aroused to hear him groan out her name as he started to cum, she carried on moving for both of them when he began to lose the rhythm. Whereas he would have shuddered to a stop against her as he came, she rocked forward and thrust back all the harder, drawing out his orgasm and milking him for all he was worth. She reached one hand back to touch herself, frantically stroking, speeding herself to a second leg shaking, mind blanking climax.

Finally she stopped, trembling and twitching, and shortly the two of them slumped, heedless of leaking bodily fluids, to lay beside each other there on the table. After a few seconds, Jack rolled on his side and propped himself up on an elbow.

"Hey."

Anna lifted her lids to half mast. She didn't move when he slid a hand along her cheek and brushed his thumb across her lips. She did open her mouth for him when he eased thumb and forefinger between her lips to again tease out her well used panties. Finding the water bottle she had brought along, he put one hand at the back of her head, as if she might need help lifting it. As he moved the bottle to give her a drink, she gave him a look which managed to convey subtle complexity. It said that this was sappy, and silly, if endearingly so, but she wasn't going to complain just now because she was spent, and doped up on post sex euphoria, and was content to just lay around being lazy for a little while.

Which was what they did. After helping her drink, Jack gave her a warm, tender kiss before slumping back down beside her.

Some time later, Jack sat up and scratched his head.

"Alright Sexy. Clean up time."

"Just hose me down."

Jack smiled, then leaned over her again, this time pressing his mouth to her breast and sucking, then lightly biting her nipple.

"Oo!" She tensed for a moment. "Just five more minutes. You can do that again, though."

"Tss. Cheeky shit."

He scooted down, rolling her with a hand on her thigh and the other on her lower back to shift her onto her side, and this time nipped at the soft, full curve of her ass.

"Mmm," Anna wiggled a bit, "Y'know what might work? If you get us a pillow and another blanket. And rub my back. Mm, and, um..."

Jack gave her ass a kiss, then a light slap.

"I feel I should warn you. Protocol says the next step is intense corrective tickling." he put on a pedantic, poindexter-y voice.

"Aww." Anna blew a raspberry. "Fine-"

"Commencing-" Jack began sliding a hand down her calf toward her feet.

"Stop, stop," Anna laughed, rolling onto her back and curling her legs up before finally pushing into a sitting position.

By the time the two had finished cleaning up, dressing, and lugging things back up to Jack's room, it was well into the wee hours of the morning. Unbeknownst to them, it wasn't long after that Frank would rise.

When they were settled in bed, shortly before they fell asleep, Anna laughed quietly.

"Goodnight Fuckpuppet." she giggled.

Jack snorted.

"Goodnight Box Girl."