Nerds of a Feather Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake watched all this in absolute fascination. "Wow Kara, that was the best thing ever. You're amazing! Is it my turn now?" He asked.

Kara laughed and slid up to kiss him and then said "Yes please." She rolled onto her back and Jake moved between her legs.

He looked up at her smiling face, framed by her prominent nipples, then down at her sex. "I still think you're beautiful Kara."

Jake gently pushed her legs apart and moved closer. He could smell her scent, which was still strong despite the washing, an odd muskiness that excited him. "You smell amazing, it's exciting, like sour and rough, but sweet and enticing at the same time" he said. He inhaled deeply. His fingers moved through the thick soft curls above her pussy.

She was very hairy, much hairier than his own pubic region. He had noted her comments about her body when they were in the bathroom, and wanted to make her feel better about her self image. "I love how furry you are down here" he said "It's so soft" as he ran his fingers through her muff, then he rubbed his cheek against her too. "Niiice" he said.

He spread her outer lips with his fingers and leaned closer to lick her pussy from bottom to top. She gasped and her hips thrust upward. The taste was tangy and sour, but so exciting. He licked her again, pressing harder and slowly moving up. This time he felt her clit at the end of the stroke, like a bump near the top of her pussy. Her hips bucked again and she clutched the sheets in her fists, and hissed.

Jake started licking faster and harder, with extra attention to her clit and Kara was breathing hard and making small noises in her throat. Jake rubbed the tip of a finger around and around her virgin opening, then slid his thumb up and down her lips as he sucked on her clit and flicked it with his tongue. Her taste and scent were maddeningly exciting to him. She had a strong flavour, but it drove him wild. He'd never encountered anything like this before. It was so intense!

The feeling of his tongue on her was very different from his fingers. So much softer, so wet and flexible, and mobile! There was so much more contact, more surface area involved! Kara lost it at this point. She thrust her hips up, her thighs quivered and her whole body shook as she screamed "OH JAKE, GOD YES OH MY GOD, AAAHHHH!!"

She got really wet all of a sudden, and it tasted different. Jake lapped it up as she gushed. She continued to thrash and shudder and moan. He finally let up on his assault on her pussy and just licked gently along her labia. Kara collapsed and lay panting on her bed, and she reached down to run her fingers through his hair. After a couple of minutes she said "Oh Jake, that was, wow, that was amazing!"

Jake lifted his head to look up at her and said "I think you just freaked your parents out Kara. You were a bit loud there."

"That was the best thing ever. Even if they banish you from this house it was worth it. Kiss me!"

Jake slid up beside her and they kissed. "Is that me I can taste on you? A little strong, but not too bad I guess. I could get used to it" she said. They kissed some more and let their hands roam freely for a while. "It's getting late. We'll have lots of stuff to discuss tomorrow. Your house, at ten? Is that OK? And I have to find one of those fashion magazines you mentioned." she said.

"Ten is fine. The Xmas ball is next weekend, let's hope they have some music we can dance to, some classic stuff, that would be fun." said Jake. He sighed and said "I should go home soon." Jake got up and washed his face and hands, and they got dressed.

They went downstairs dreading what her parents reaction was going to be after her screaming orgasm, so they were both blushing as they came downstairs. "Are you going home now Jake, or are you staying over?" her mom asked.

Jake stammered and said "Uh, I was going home, ma'am." This was not the reaction he had anticipated. Wow.

"I don't think we're ready for a sleepover yet mom" Kara said "Maybe after the Xmas Ball next week" and she smiled at Jake, who blushed furiously.

***

Nov 22 1980

Saturday morning's discussion was long and detailed. They talked about every aspect of their lovemaking, trading impressions, likes, and dislikes about what they discovered about oral sex. Kara was still concerned about how hairy she was, but Jake reassured her that he had no issues with that. He thought her bush was amazingly sexy.

She was also concerned that her pussy smelled and tasted rather strongly, but Jake said that her scent aroused him. "You smell wonderful! You taste good too. Just thinking about it makes me crazy, I'm hard right now thinking about it. And I can't wait to taste you again." he said.

"Sorry about the teeth Jake, I was trying to be careful." she said

"It's OK Kara, we're both learning, and I know you'll be more careful. It's just going to take practice I guess. And soon, I hope?"

Kara grinned mischievously and said "How about now? There's a bathroom right here... and you said you wanted to taste me again."

Jake's jaw dropped, and he stammered his reply "Um, ah, that's, uh, well, OK I guess." He was worried that his folks might walk in on them, but was willing to risk it. Hell, if he could taste her again he'd risk just about anything! She stood and took his hand and pulled him to his feet, tugging him towards the powder room.

Kara got Jake's pants down and she washed him, then started stroking, licking, and kissing him. Jake whispered that he wasn't going to last long, and a minute later he said "watch out Kara!"

She pulled back to watch him cum, and the first pulse hit her in the mouth, and she jerked back, yelping "Ahhh!!" in surprise, as Jake shuddered through his orgasm. The second spurt hit Kara on her chin and neck, and she yelped again and put her mouth over him to contain the mess, otherwise his stuff would be all over her.

She remembered to keep stroking after the second spurt, and he gasped as he watched her milking his cock with her swirling tongue. When he stopped cumming, she licked her lips and looked down to see if any had got on her shirt. She took him back into her mouth, licking and sucking on him, just enjoying his taste and texture. She finally pulled off and sat back with a satisfied smile. Jake leaned down, licked the errant cum off her face and neck, and they shared a passionate kiss.

"Oh god Kara, that was so amazing" he said. "What about you, can I taste you now?"

"Yes!" she replied "I liked what you did last night! Just make it good, no need for phenomenal, OK?" she said jokingly. There wasn't a lot of space in the little powder room. Jake pulled his pants back up, then got her pants down and he washed her pussy, before kneeling in front of her. She was perched on the toilet lid with her legs spread wide, and Jake began to nuzzle through her muff and kiss her pussy.

He nibbled on her lips with his lips, and swept his tongue up and down her slit. She shifted her position, and rolled her hips a bit to give Jake better access, and was rewarded when he included his fingers in the process. Her scent grew stronger, and her pussy got wetter as her arousal increased. He licked and lapped at her, loving her taste and textures. The puffy outer lips were a little salty from sweat, her inner lips were tangier, and her core was a hot font of desire. He lapped and licked like crazy, stroking and tugging her lips gently and stimulating her. Jake finally began working on her clit with his tongue as his fingers kept up their busy work on her thighs, lips, and slick wet opening.

Kara started making small noises, and jerking her hips at him. "Oh JAKE!" she cried, then she was suddenly coming. Her breath came in gasps, and her hands went out to press against the walls on either side of the small bathroom, to both support her and allow her more leverage to thrust at Jake's mouth. Jake heard a muffled squeal from Kara and her pussy was flooded with her juices that he lapped eagerly. His hands went back to hold her cheeks to support some of her weight and hold her still as he lapped crazily at her.

This tasted different, better, less sour. He couldn't get enough of this! She kept shuddering and gasping through smaller orgasms as he continued his licking, and finally she had to push him away. "Enough Jake, god that was great, but we have to stop now." He looked up at her, to see her face blotchy and red, her forehead damp with perspiration, and tears running down her cheeks.

He sat back in surprise, then rose to wipe away her tears. "Are you OK? Did I hurt you?" he asked, fear and anguish tearing at his heart. He had been so preoccupied with licking her that he never thought to see if it was what she really wanted.

Kara shook her head, stammering "No, no, I'm fine Jake. I'm fine. I just, um, you're, I can't, dammit, didn't I just say no need for phenomenal? Jake, that was beyond phenomenal. I'm fine, really. Let me catch my breath, and clean up so we can go have lunch, OK?"

Jake's heart stopped its mad hammering and he relaxed a bit. He had been so worried there, that he'd done something wrong, but it turned out he'd done something very very right. They washed the smell of sex off themselves and went upstairs for lunch before Kara went home.

Sunday afternoon Jake went to Kara's house. They went down on each other again after their washing ritual. It was better here, in Kara's bed, rather than that cramped little powder room yesterday, and her bathroom was very convenient for washing up. They compared this time to their first two times and discussed changes to their technique. Jake stayed for dinner, and they had another session afterwards, "for dessert" Kara said. She ended up limp and almost incoherent after a series of powerful orgasms. Jake could not get enough of her pussy, eating her out was like the best thing EVER!

Jake went home in a state of near-euphoria. His girlfriend was amazing, and so very sexy to him. The guys at school who thought she was ugly or undesirable were idiots, he thought. For her part, Kara thought Jake was the best thing that ever happened in her life. Her boyfriend was a sensitive, inventive and attentive lover, who wanted nothing more than to please her. And to think, people ridiculed him as a puny weak little nerd. They had no idea what a real man was capable of, and that's what Jake was to her.

***

Nov 25 1980

At Tuesday's dance class they mentioned the Xmas Ball to the instructor. She asked if it was the party at Westridge High, and if so, she knew the DJ. "I'll ask him to make sure he plays a couple of good tunes for you. What would be your favourites?" They gave her some ideas that she promised to pass along.

After dance class they went to Jake's house to discuss their exploration of oral sex some more. Kara had actually gone to find a fashion magazine and was surprised at what she saw. Jake was right about many of the models having the same body type as she had. Most had bigger boobs, but she kind of expected that, and they were probably fake anyways. She felt for the first time that she had nothing to be embarrassed about for her shape and size. Jake had made her reassess her self image and that was amazing.

They discussed this for a while, because Jake also had self-image issues. He felt like he was small and weak, with zero sex appeal. Too short, too scrawny, and not well endowed. But Kara boosted his ego and self image as much as he boosted hers.

Jake described his shopping day with his mom. She had told the guy at the formal wear shop that Jake was going to be dancing, ballroom dance, so his tux needed to let him move. Jake would never think to mention that, so it was a good thing she was with him. They were excited about Friday night and wanted it to be a special event. Kara suggested that they have their first sleepover that night.

"I'm not ready to go all the way yet, but I want to spend the night with you."

"It's probably going to be a sleepless night because I won't be able to stop thinking about you, and being right there with you, I'll be horny all night." replied Jake "Good thing it's not a school night."

"Well, we'll just have to get used to it, won't we?" She laughed.

***

Nerds of a Feather Chapter 9 The Xmas Ball

Nov 28 1980

Friday night Jake arrived at 8 to pick Kara up for the Xmas Formal. He was dressed in his new tux and looked pretty good for a scrawny nerd. Mrs Martins made him wait in the living room until Kara was ready, per her daughter's instructions. It wasn't long but the wait seemed interminable to Jake. He was staring into space when Kara broke his reverie "Hi Jake, are you ready to go?"

He looked up and saw she was halfway down the stairs. She was wearing a black halter style dress that was slit up one side to her thigh. It hugged her slim curves, and accentuated what shape she had. When she moved, the slit exposed her entire leg, and Jake was wondering why he couldn't see her panties, there was so MUCH leg showing! "Wow, you look amazing!" He said. She came down to where Jake stood and they stepped towards each other and kissed. That's when Kara's dad snapped a picture. "Damn, you two look great together" he said. "Have fun tonight, drive safe, and don't be out too late."

They hugged and Jake led her to the car, got her settled and they drove to the school. Most of the others were dressed up but few were as stylish as Kara and Jake, and they stood out a bit in the crowd. Jake thought Kara looked hot. She was so tall, well over 6 feet in her heels, that she literally did stand out from the crowd. He felt proud and pleased that she was there with HIM. They found seats with some other people they knew and talked for a while.

Kara was a bit self-conscious because of her new dress. And she had to keep remembering her posture, because the halter style top would gap if she slouched. Slouching was a habit she had, trying to hide her height a bit, so as not to be noticed. But not tonight! She decided that being noticed and noticeable tonight was not such a bad thing.

When the music came up louder for dancing they joined the crowd on the floor. After a few popular songs there was a slow number, which they enjoyed, holding each other close and swaying with the music. Then the DJ announced "this one goes out to Kara and Jake" and one of the ballroom numbers they liked started playing. Kara laughed with joy, Jake took her hand, and they slipped into their routine.

It was a fast moving waltz number that took a lot of space, and most of the other people moved aside. Two other couples were also dancing with them so they made quite a sight all together. When the number ended lots of people cheered and clapped, and the three couples took a bow. As Kara and Jake moved back towards their table the other two couples approached them and introduced themselves.

Tom and Angie asked how long they'd been dancing together, and suggested that they enter the ballroom dance competition in January. "You guys would win the novice trophy for sure" Angie said. Kara and Jake said they would look into it. The evening was great, with lots more dancing, including another big-band number that drew lots of applause and attention when the three couples took the floor.

After the ball, Jake drove to Kara's house and pulled his overnight bag out of the back seat. "Are you sure you want me to stay?" he asked. He knew Kara didn't want to go all the way yet and he wanted to be sure she was OK with him sharing her bed.

"Yes Jake, I want you here tonight."

They went inside to find her parents sitting up waiting for them. "So how was the party?" her mom asked.

"It was great, we danced and hung out with some people and had a wonderful time." Kara replied.

"A couple there told us about a ballroom dance contest in January that we think we might enter." Jake added.

They talked for a little while and Kara said she wanted to get out of her fancy dress and get ready for bed. They said their goodnights and went upstairs. Once they were alone in Kara's room they kissed and Jake started removing her dress. There wasn't much holding it on so she was very shortly down to her panties, which was all she had on underneath the dress. Jake was beside himself with desire upon seeing this. He had suspected it, but the confirmation had him almost coming in his pants. "Oh my god, Kara, that's so sexy!" he said.

Kara giggled and said "I had to force myself all night not to slouch, because the dress would have just slipped off my breasts!" She carefully hung up her dress, and turned to help Jake undress too.

Once Jake had his suit off and hung up they faced each other with some trepidation. She had already said she was not ready for intercourse yet, and the last thing Jake wanted to do was make Kara uncomfortable. She stepped into his arms and they kissed, long and slow and passionately. "Let's brush our teeth and get cleaned up" she said. Jake peeled off her panties, and she pulled down his briefs. He tossed their underwear next to the bed.

They went into her bathroom, naked, and Jake brought her to a mild orgasm as he washed her pussy. Kara loved the way it looked and felt when Jake came on her tits and licked her clean so she proceeded to wash him and stroke him off onto her breasts.

When they were done in the bathroom Kara led Jake to her bed. She laid back and spread her legs and asked him to lick her, "and you can make it phenomenal this time!."

"Fine, but please don't yell too loud, OK?" said Jake.

She put her finger to her lips and whispered "I'll be as quiet as I can."

Jake knelt between her knees and started kissing and stroking her inner thighs, eventually working closer to her pussy. He recalled what he had learned about foreplay, make it slow, make it last, make it almost but not quite teasing. He and Kara had discussed it and agreed with this assessment after some experimentation. When she started thrusting her hips at him and whispering "Oh Jake, please please" he laid his tongue on her lips and gently licked up her slit, giving her clit a flick at the end. "Yesssss Jake, more, just like that" she said.

Jake used his fingers and lips and tongue to work all around her pussy, paying more and more attention to her sensitive clit as he went. When he finally got to rubbing his fingertip around and around her soaking wet opening whilst sucking on her clit and flicking his tongue back and forth she had a resounding orgasm. She didn't cry out like the last time but she shook and bucked and pulled at the sheets as she gasped and made muffled squealing noises. Jake gently caressed and kissed her quivering thighs and lapped her dripping pussy as she came down.

Her scent changed when she came, and she tasted different, tasted so good, it made Jake want to keep going. He began to lick her again. He started licking faster and harder, and she started to thrash and moan as she came again, and then again, powerful waves of ecstasy washing over her senses, and she finally pushed him away. "Oh god Jake, enough, that's enough. Give me a few minutes, OK?" Her face was blotchy and red, even her neck and chest were blushing hard.

Jake climbed onto the bed and stretched out next to Kara, holding her and kissing her. After a while she told him to get up and stand in front of her. He knew what she wanted, she liked to watch him come on her tits. This would be the second time tonight. She began by running her fingers through his sparse pubes and fondling him. Then she started kissing and licking his cock, slowly working him towards another orgasm.

When he said "almost there Kara" she took his cock in her mouth and started pumping it in and out a couple of inches. She was very careful with her teeth this time and when she didn't pull away he whispered "Kara I'm cumming" but she kept him in her mouth, swirling her tongue and stroking him. Jake gasped and shuddered, as he shook through his orgasm. The sight and feel of her tongue swirling on him as he came was intense. She was trying to take more of him in, but felt like she was going to gag and choke on him. Kara wondered how much of him was possible to get into her mouth..