Nerds of a Feather Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara knew his ejaculation would be fairly forceful as she had seen how it shot onto her breasts, so she was ready for it. She swallowed quickly as he squirted his semen into her mouth. When he was done she rose and kissed him, swirling her semen coated tongue in his mouth. Jake groaned and wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the fact that she would share this with him.

They both sank slowly onto her bed, still sharing their kiss. "Time to sleep, Jake" she said. Jake rolled over and reached down, grabbed their underwear off the floor, and handed her her panties. She understood that this gesture was to reassure her that the decision not to go all the way was something he respected. Kara smiled and said "Thank you." They pulled their underwear on and Kara sorted out the sheets and blankets, which had been completely messed up when she was in the throes of her orgasm.

She turned off the lights and they crawled into bed together. It took a while to get comfortable, as sleeping with another person was a new thing for them. They ended up with Jake on his back and Kara half draped over his chest. They eventually fell asleep but it took a long time.

***

Nov 29 1980

Saturday morning Kara woke up to the unfamiliar sensation of being held in Jake's arms. She sighed contentedly and hugged him, which woke him up from a strange dream. But this, this right here, this was better than any dream, thought Jake. "Oh wow, this is so nice," he whispered.

"I know!" she replied.

But other things were suddenly more pressing. "Let me up" he said "I have to pee." Kara giggled and slid off to the side so he could get out of bed.

"Can I watch?" she asked.

"I doubt it." Jake replied.

"Sorry? Why not?"

"Well I um, I can't urinate when I have an erection. And the thought of you watching me is making me hard."

"Oh OK. That's understandable I guess."

When Jake returned she was up, waiting to use the bathroom next. It was almost 8 o'clock so it was probably time to get dressed and see about breakfast. After using the toilet she opened the door and asked Jake if he was going to take a shower with her or wait till she was done. Jake hadn't thought that showering together was even on the table so he stammered "uh, well, um, OK sure, th-that would be nice."

They stripped off their underwear and Kara got the water going. "I want breakfast soon, I'm hungry." They got in and Kara took the soap in her hands and started rubbing it all over Jake. He loved her touch as she washed him. She explored him thoroughly, revisiting all the places she knew he liked to be touched, and searching for new ones. She handed him the soap and he washed her in turn. She thought washing each other was absolutely amazing, it was so close, so personal, so intimate! They rinsed the soap off, then took turns shampooing each other's hair.

Her shampoo was medicated, it smelled funny to him at first, but then once it was rinsed off he realized that this was part of her scent that he caught when they were close. The feeling of someone washing your hair when you had always done it yourself was surprisingly intimate. They rinsed off and turned off the water. Then they got out and dried each other, which was another amazing new sensation for both of them. Jake was rock hard through the entire process, and did his best to hide the bulge in his pants when he got dressed.

Kara's mom was in the kitchen when they went downstairs. She asked them if they wanted pancakes for breakfast and they both said "Yes please!" The pancakes had been ready for a while and were sitting in the oven to keep them warm. Kara and Jake sat down and dug into breakfast. They chatted with her mom about the Xmas Ball and the possibility of going to that ballroom dance contest in January.

When they finished breakfast they washed the dishes and Jake gathered his belongings to go home. They had a long kiss goodbye, and Kara's mom watched them from the living room. They'd been very 'busy' last night, from the sounds she heard, and she wanted to speak to Kara about it.

"Kara" she said after Jake had gone, "can we have a chat?"

Kara had a sudden fear that she had done something wrong in having Jake stay over, maybe her parents were not as supportive as she had thought. Or maybe they had been too noisy last night, uh oh... "Oh-Kayy" she said as she sat down.

"So how was your first sleep-over?" her mom asked.

"Um, it was, ah, good" she stammered, not sure how much she wanted to share with her mother.

"Only good? You two didn't have any fun at all then? It sure sounded like fun."

Kara blushed, and said "Well, we, we um, fooled around a bit, but we haven't gone all the way yet. But it was ah, pretty great last night."

"Sorry Kara, maybe I'm being a bit over-protective, but I wanted to make sure you're being careful. Jake is your first boyfriend, and this is your first time for everything, right?"

"Yes, we're having a lot of first times. We're trying not to go too fast but I don't know if that's working or not. We don't know how much is too much. We've slept together now, but we still haven't had intercourse. It was so wonderful to wake up in Jake's arms this morning, I never thought I would feel that kind of, of warmth, that kind of intimacy with someone." Kara finally wound down and stopped talking, her eyes were wide and she had a kind of haunted look, her mother thought.

"I think you and Jake will be fine, Kara. If you can be as um, busy, as we've heard you two get, and sleep together, without having intercourse, then I guess you know your limits. All I can say is be careful, and I know you are. And when your first time does happen, make sure that Jake understands he needs to be very gentle. Your first time can be uncomfortable, don't expect it to be a magical and wonderful thing. It can be painful, messy, and traumatic if your partner isn't gentle and patient." Kara looked anxious after hearing this and she frowned a bit. Her mom tried to reassure her by saying "And Jake is probably the most patient and gentle young man I've ever met. You'll be fine."

"Thanks Mom" said Kara, and she excused herself to go to her room and think about all this.

***

Dec 2 1980

Tuesday evening they talked to their dance instructor about the Xmas Ball, how much fun they had, and about the contest in January. She said that they would have a lot of fun and recommended that they learn another new routine in the next month so they would have a better chance in the competition. They were eager to do so, and started on the new choreography that day.

After dance class they went to Jake's house to talk. They both had a lot to talk about and discussed their date and sleepover in detail again. Kara suggested that this Friday they would have a sleepover at Jake's house. She said she was ready to go all the way but had her period this week, so that would have to wait. She asked Jake to make sure he had condoms and spermicidal gel for when they were both ready. He had already gone to the pharmacy to get what they needed so that part was taken care of. That was another embarrassing purchase, the lady at the checkout gave him some rather odd looks, or so he thought. At least she didn't ask him for ID.

"Jake, I was thinking about our relationship, or rather our relationships. We've always had a scholastic relationship, but now we've got social, intellectual, and physical relationships too. This is all so new to me, and it's a little frightening sometimes. I keep wondering if we're doing this correctly."

"I think I understand what you're saying but I don't think there's a right or wrong way for any of this. If we keep communicating openly and honestly like we've been doing, then any mistakes we make we can correct as we go. I have to admit that the physical part has been almost overwhelming. I never knew this could be so good."

"Jake, from our first kiss it's been overwhelming for me" she said as she reached out to caress his cheek, "and I want to keep going, I want to know more, I want to feel more, I want to learn more."

Just then Jake's mom came downstairs and said "Kara your mother just called, it's after midnight. She wants to know if you're going home or staying over."

Kara said "Oh no, sorry, we lost track of time. I wish I could stay but I don't have a change of clothes for tomorrow."

Jake told her "I could drive you home in 5 minutes, but where's the fun in that? Stay! You can have one of my t-shirts to wear, and a pair of my briefs. That should be good enough for one day. Maybe we need to keep a change of clothes at each other's house in case we have an unplanned sleepover."

Kara laughed and said "OK, your stuff should be fine but yes, we need to be prepared for next time. I hope your clothes will fit me."

They went upstairs and Kara called home to say she was staying over. Then they went up to Jake's room. He pulled out some shirts and shorts for her and she chose a shirt and tried on his briefs.

"Hmmm. They fit funny, but I guess they're OK. Actually, it feels kind of racy, wearing your underwear." She giggled and said "It's going to distract me all day at school."

They went to brush their teeth and Jake found a new spare toothbrush for her. "I guess I'll just keep this here if I'm going to be staying over. We'll have to get one for you at my house too, Jake."

They went to Jake's room and got undressed for bed. He set his alarm 20 minutes early so they would both have time for a shower. Kara was worried about her prescriptions. She figured she could walk home and back during first study hall for that. They didn't sleep well at all. Jake was horny all night, he could think of nothing but Kara, who was almost naked, lying up against him.

She was as horny as he was, and just tried to pretend to be asleep so he could sleep. Jake got up to pee at around 3 AM, and when he got back to bed she whispered "I can't sleep Jake."

"Me neither" he replied.

"Would this help?" she asked as she reached into his underwear and started stroking him.

He groaned and said "Oh, Kara"

She threw back the covers and pulled down his briefs, and began to play with his cock. After a few minutes, Jake whispered "Getting close Kara" and she reached out to pull a couple of tissues from the box beside his bed. He came into the tissues, and she giggled at him and said "I wish you could play with me too, but I'm having my period." He hugged and kissed her, and they fell asleep soon afterwards.

When the alarm went off Jake got up, showered and then dressed while Kara showered. She used his deodorant, and thought it was weird that she was not only wearing Jake's clothes, but she smelled like him now, too. They appeared in the kitchen in plenty of time for breakfast, brushed their teeth and got their coats on and were out the door on time. On the way to school Kara explained about her meds (one of which was her birth control) and her plan to pop home during morning study hall.

***

Nerds of a Feather Chapter 10 periodic dates

Dec 3 1980

No one at school seemed to notice that Kara was wearing Jake's clothes. She was a bit disappointed because it felt so racy and scandalous to her. She wore baggy nondescript clothes all the time, so who would notice if she wore Jake's shirt? And who would even know what kind of underwear she had on?

When she mentioned this to Jake he said "Actually, if you started dressing in a more girlish, or should I say womanly manner, people might notice if you wore my stuff instead." Food for thought.

By the end of the day, Kara thought maybe Jake was right. She was a woman, and she could wear clothes that made her look good. The dress she wore at the Xmas Ball was proof of that. Jake had made her see that and feel that. She decided that she would go shopping for clothes this week, and change her style a bit. She wanted to look more like Jake's GIRLfriend, not his nerdy lab partner.

Kara and her mom went shopping on Thursday evening. Her mom asked Kara if she would prefer to have Jake with her, but Kara said she was OK shopping with her mom. She bought a couple of skirts and tops that were definitely more feminine than her usual attire.

***

Dec 5 1980

On Friday Kara wore a blouse and skirt. She looked completely different from her usual self. She felt self-conscious and her stomach was jittery. Jake didn't notice at first because of her long winter coat, but he soon realized that her calves were bare. "Are you wearing a dress, Kara?" he asked.

She was so glad he'd noticed, and that his tone sounded approving. "Yes, I went shopping last night, and bought some new clothes. You kind of implied that you wanted me to dress more um, 'womanly' was the word I think you used?"

"You're changing your look for me?" Jake was thrilled that other people would be able to see her the way he saw her, as a beautiful woman. "Wow, everyone will be jealous of me now, walking around with a supermodel."

Kara snorted and shook her head saying "I didn't buy haute couture Jake, just a few skirts and tops. But yes, everyone will be SO jealous." She laughed and spun around in an exaggerated pirouette, then hugged him and they kissed. "Come on, we don't want to be late for first class."

Kara was complimented by several of their classmates on her new look. When she had taken off her coat after arriving at school Jake was amazed at the transformation. Such a simple thing to go from jeans and sweatshirts to a skirt & blouse made an astonishing difference. Jake was so happy that he had improved Kara's self image. One of the coolest things to Jake was that even a fairly long, conservative skirt looked short on Kara due to her long legs.

Friday night they went out for Indian food. Jake had never had curry before, so Kara made sure to order him something richly spiced but not too hot. The food was like nothing Jake had ever eaten, and he loved all of it except the desserts.

After dinner they went to an art show at a local gallery. It was kind of an upscale event, so Kara's skirt & blouse was good, and Jake had worn a nice shirt and dress slacks to dinner because he wanted to match Kara's new style. They strolled through the gallery, discussed the displays, and even chatted with a couple of the artists who were there to talk about their work. They found that it was very informative to compare their own reactions to the pieces against what the artist intended.

They went back to Kara's house afterwards. They sat down to talk with Kara's parents for a while, telling them excitedly about the art show, and Jake's reaction to Indian food. It was getting late when they excused themselves and went to Kara's room to get ready for bed.

"Are we still going to fool around tonight Kara?" asked Jake.

"I have my period, but we can still play a little. You'll have some fun at least." she said with a grin.

Jake was relieved that they were not moving too fast, and disappointed because oral sex with Kara was amazing. Her scent, her taste, and her reactions made him feel so good. They got ready for bed, wearing only underwear, and Kara turned off all but her small bedside light.

"We need a little light for this," she said as she slowly drew Jake's underwear down over his engorged cock. She fondled and played with him, smearing pre-cum over the swollen head.

"I still can't believe you enjoy this so much," Jake said. "From what I hear most girls don't like being um, sprayed with semen, they think it's dirty or degrading."

"I'm not most girls, Jake. The first time I did this it was like the first time I ever touched a penis. It was really cool and it kind of left a big impression on me. This is fun. I feel like I'm in control, I can please you as I wish" she replied, and she grinned and started to stroke him a bit faster.

Kara worked his cock a little harder and a little faster, and Jake said "I'm getting close." Kara let up, barely touching his cock, gently tickling the underside and the ridge around the head. "ahhhh" whispered Jake, "so close."

Kara smiled up at him and reached over to grab a tube of hand cream. She squeezed some into her hands and then grabbed him with both hands, and started stroking him fast and hard, lubricated by the cream. Jake gasped and came almost immediately. The first spurt was small, a spattering of droplets right between her breasts.

Jake thrust into her hands and the second shot burst out. It was a big long squirt, almost covering the top of her right breast. She adjusted her aim and the next two spurts went onto her left breast. Cum was running down her chest onto her belly, and dripping off her nipples onto her thighs. The last couple of spurts were smaller, and dribbled onto her hands.

"Oh my god Kara, that was so good" said Jake, who was weak in the knees.

She licked his cum off her fingers and said, "Ew, that hand cream is nasty. Remind me not to lick my fingers again after using that stuff. Bleah."

She pulled a couple of tissues and wiped her hands, then arched her back to present her small firm tits to Jake. "You can get the rest, OK?" Jake dropped to his knees and started sucking and licking her tits clean. He kissed her then, sharing some of his cum on his tongue. He worked his way down her belly and thighs until he got it all.

Jake looked longingly at her panty covered pussy, which was doubly hidden by a heavy sanitary pad, and said "I wish I could taste you too, but I guess that has to wait."

"Not even washing would make me presentable tonight Jake. Go rinse that cream off you and we'll cuddle for a while" she replied. He bent down and nuzzled her covered bush, inhaling her scent, then sighed and slowly stood up.

Jake returned from the bathroom, found his underwear, and turned out the light. They spooned together, talking softly about the day's events, how Kara had started changing her look, the art show, Christmas and New Years were coming, and eventually wound down to just holding each other and falling asleep.