Nerdy Friends with Benefits Ch. 01

Story Info
It only takes one second to go from friends to cheaters.
1.7k words
3.58
15k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lowluhh
Lowluhh
4 Followers

I worked in the sort of environment where women were far and few between. In our little IT office I was one of only 4, so to say that I received attention was an understatement. The guys I worked with were mostly pretty average looking; Just your typical run-of-the-mill nerdy types. My was engaged to one of them, Josh. He was sweet and funny with bright greens eyes and wavy black hair. We had been together for six years, and I loved him but things had gotten a little stale. I was nothing to write home about, but there I shined. I'm mixed, black and white but very fair. I've always been on the slimmer side except for my chest, hips and ass which I get from my mom.

Thursday was like any other day. My fiance he was out for the day. I had a supervisory role and it was so slow that I was mostly walking laps around the office, trying to stay busy. I stopped at my friend Matt's desk to chat for a bit. I loved talking to him, his perspectives were always so interesting and it was an easy way to kill thirty minutes. He was tall, taller than me by almost half a foot, and although I was standing next to him he was still almost at shoulder height to me. He had really pale blue eyes and messy brown hair.

Tonight he was talking to me about how he used to be in high school. He was 28, five years older than me. He was talking about one of his exes who had apparently gone crazy after he dumped her. She had keyed his car and smashed his window with a baseball bat. We chuckled and I told him he had nothing on me. I told him how in high school on of my exes had tried to kidnap me. We had dated only a few months and he had tried to propose to me. When I turned him down he must have snapped. I shook my head and looked at Matt for a reaction.

"Have you ever heard something so crazy?" I said with a laugh. He just looked at me for a minute.

"Well, did you have sex with him?" He asked flatly. I felt my cheeks burning and I looked around to make sure nobody else was paying attention.

"I mean..." I trailed off.

"See Paige, when you're extremely attractive and you have sex with an immature boy, they're bound to do something crazy." He was looking right in my eyes, and I laughed nervously. I didn't know how to take a compliment, especially one like that.

"I don't think that's what it was." I replied, and he just kept staring at me and smiling.

Just then Matt got a call and I went to sit down. My face was still burning, but I hoped no one else noticed. A few hours later my shift ended and I headed home. I still felt like I was on fire and the feeling wouldn't go away. I got home and took a long hot bath, I closed my eyes and imagined it was Matt's fingers massaging my clit and thrusting into my pulsing pussy. By the time I finished I knew I needed a cold shower.

That night I dreamed of Matt. Dreamed of kissing him and pleasuring him. I had worked myself up so much that I practically shook Josh, my fiance, awake and begged him to fuck me. He kindly obliged and as I got on top and eased myself onto him, I had to bite my lip to keep from moaning Matt's name. I closed my eyes again and imagined what it would be like to be with him. I climaxed so quickly that I surprised Josh. I shuddered as my body was overcome with pleasure and I rolled over. Josh kissed my neck and pushed back into me, "I'm not done yet baby." I'd be lying if I said I stayed awake for more than a few seconds longer.

The next morning I woke up feeling stupid. How could I have been so aroused by a friend complimenting me? I felt so guilty having obsessed over another man that I woke up early to make Josh breakfast. As I got ready for work I readied myself to see Matt again, determined to not be a quivering school girl around him again. Josh kissed me goodbye and I was there in 15 minutes. Matt hadn't gotten in yet for the day, and I went through my normal morning routine. I checked my inbox and my blood ran cold. I had an email from my boss asking to sit with Matt for his yearly evaluation. I had a mental freak out and was about to try and pawn off the assignment when Matt strolled over to my desk.

"So, ready for my assessment?" He smirked.

"Y-yeah. Five minutes?" I choked out. I went to the break room and grabbed a cup of coffee, as if that would stop me from shaking. I gave myself a good ol' fashioned pep talk and walked back into the office.

"So..." I said as I pulled a chair up to Matt's desk. "how's it going?"

"Fine, just playing a game in between calls." He was staring intently at his computer, which helped. I exhaled and drank my coffee, trying not to stare at him. On his desk he had little figurines and card games. I did say I worked in an IT office, right? I picked up one I didn't recognize and turned it over in my hand. It was a little robot with bumps on the outside.

"Hmm." I puzzled.

"Want to know what it is?" He asked.

"Uh, sure."

He pulled my hand into his and pressed a button on the toy. It had wheels that began to spin at the bottom as it chimed "Eliminate! Eliminate!". I looked up at him and he smiled. "From Doctor Who. Have you seen any of it?"

My face flamed and I pulled my hand back. "No, not really."

"Oh, it's great. You should come over and watch it sometime, I have a few seasons."

I laughed, snort laughed to be exact. My hands flew to my face, embarrassed, and I gave up on any hope of my face returning to it's natural color. Thankfully Matt got a call and turned his attention back to his computer before I could look or sound any more like an ass. I watched as he clicked through screen after screen and helped whoever it was on the other side of the phone. He looked so relaxed and he sounded so... sexy. As sexy as someone could sound talking about processes and applications.

"What are you staring at?" He jeered. And I wondered how long I'd been staring at him.

"Nothing, it looked like you were still connected to that person's computer."

"Uh-huh." He said and went back to playing his game. This was bad. At this point I'm sure he knew something was up, and I needed to take back control of this situation. I was an adult woman for God's sake.

"So Matt, I have a few questions for you regarding your assessment."

"Fire away."

"This past year has brought about a lot of changes. What do you feel has compelled you to stay here and do you feel that you have been more successful this year?"

"That's two questions in one, so I guess I'll answer the first one first. I stay here because I like the environment, the people. Some more than others."

He looked at me expectantly and I tried to recover. "You mean Doug? Yeah, he's quite the charmer." I joked. He smiled.

"And as for the second question, I feel like I have been more successful. Also these questions are boring and it's just about time for my break. Want to come out with me?" He usually spent his break smoking. I didn't smoke, so I really had no business being out there, and it was cold.

"Sure." I said.

I was bundled up and sitting on the bench in the smoking area and he was standing about a foot away from me. We were chatting about a co-worker that we just found out was having an affair.

"The only reason people cheat in a relationship is because they're not fulfilled in their relationship. They're missing something." I commented.

He nodded. "Before I was dating Kelly, I'm not gonna lie, I was kind of a whore."

I chuckled nervously as he continued. "My favorite thing to do was get girls to cheat on their boyfriends. It wasn't as hard as you think it is, most people are really dishonest." I focused on the ground.

"Well why would you do something like that if you feel that way about it?"

He squatted down until he was at eye level with me, about an inch away from my face. "Because it's fun." I tried to look away, I tried to keep my face from flushing and I tried to stop myself from leaning forward but I couldn't.

My lips touched his, lightly at first until his fingers wrapped around the back of my head and forced his mouth onto mine. His tongue tickled mine and he pulled me to my tippy toes to try and match his height. His hands traveled downwards, gripping my ass and pressing his throbbing dick into me. I moaned into our kiss, and as suddenly as it started it was over. He released me gently and smirked then turned and headed for the door to the office.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Break's over, Boss Lady." he called, holding the door open.

Oh yeah, I had completely forgotten we were at work. I hoped desperately that no one had seen us. I ran over to the door and we continued down the hall but I was a horny mess still. I just needed to make it through the rest of the day and I could get home and I could have another long bath now that I had some mental material. I grabbed the door handle and he put his hand over mine.

Our eyes met and he leaned towards me again and whispered, "So, you're coming over to watch Dr. Who this weekend, right?" and he kissed me briefly, opened the door and strolled in as if nothing had happened.

Lowluhh
Lowluhh
4 Followers