Nerdy Girl at Work Pt. 01

Story Info
Nerdy girl at work is cosplay sex kitten.
2.8k words
4.58
10.2k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/23/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other day at work I had passed thru the office to talk to a supervisor of another department. As I was walking thru the hall got bumped into. Papers went flying everywhere. By the time I caught my balance the paper rain had stopped and Lisa was crouched down picking up the mess of papers off the floor.

Lisa is an admin secretary, she is 26, and about five foot five, plain jane looking type. She is slim with long brown hair and wears glasses. Nothing too exciting to look at, most of the time no one even notices her, not like her cubical partner Judy. Judy on the other hand, is a 40 something curvaceous flirt, loud, big fake breasts she got after her divorce.

Judy is very noticeable, but Lisa just blends in so much you wouldn't giver her a second look. But as she was picking up the papers, I stooped down to help her with the mess. She kept apologizing for bumping into me. I told her, don't worry about it, it was no big deal.

I was gathering papers and handing them to her, and looked her in the eyes. She had light green eyes, they sparkled behind her glasses. She saw me staring and started to blush. I smiled and said you know, you can bump into me anytime you want, heck, hit me with your car next time we are in the parking lot. She giggled and stood up. We missed two papers laying up against the wall and I grabbed them and followed her into her cubical.

Judy was out flirting somewhere, and I stood behind her as she was seated trying to reorganize the papers. I handed her the two and was looking at her pictures and figurines in her cubical. i could see she was into cosplay from all the pictures of her in different outfits at conventions. I had never noticed before, but who could when Judy is there and her double D's are spilling out of her tops.

So, I asked Lisa, what was her favorite character? I guess I caught her off guard since no one ever really talks to her, they are always flirting back with Judy. Lisa's eyes lit up and she started talking about Star Wars characters and super heroes. I told her I like to dress up for fun, I used to do it with my kids, but now they are older and don't bother having fun like we used to. And my wife would never dress up. I told her we used to do a theme night Friday night with their friends and go out to dinner dressed as characters from movies, mostly Star Wars, but sometimes super heroes.

Lisa started to come out of her shell and we talked for about an hour. She talked about her and her friends, who like to do the same, but mostly just go to each other's house and post pictures on Instagram because they are always broke from buying costumes and don't have the money to go out much. I told her, there are always lots of ways to make money doing the things you like to do. I told her about getting paid to dress up. Getting paid to be a character for kid parties and stuff. I told her that she could make lots of money with an only fans page. She got embarrassed a bit and was blushing again.

She told me she had thought about the kid parties, and she had done a few, but there was too much competition out there. She told me she had heard Judy talking about her friend that makes crazy money with her page. But she said it's too embarrassing. I told her, you don't have to show anything, you can stay in costume, people still pay, and will pay more if they think you might show something extra, but that's for the sluts, excuse my language and the exhibitionist people.

Lisa said it is really hard to take a good picture in the mirror and get the right angle. I told her she needs a producer, and content creator and photographer. She says, yeah right, like I can afford any of that. I said I would do it. I could help her out. I told her I am a great photographer and I know what guys want to see. She blushed again and said ok, lets do it. When do you want to start? I said tomorrow after work.

The next day, I met Lisa at her apartment, it was cute and perfect for her and her roommate, who was out of town that week. I told Lisa, let's see what I have to work with, go get your outfits ready, I will make room over here by the wall for a backdrop.

Lisa skipped out of the room excitedly, she was almost radiating a glow from her excitement. I rearranged some stuff so we could use the Livingroom wall as a backdrop. She was humming the theme from Spiderman and rounded the corner in a skintight stretchy Spiderman costume. It was tight, it hugged her body like it was painted on. She stood by the wall and posed. I took some pictures with my digital camera. She changed her poses and I took a few more.

I hooked the camera up to my laptop and sat down on the couch to look at the pictures. She jumped beside me. We were looking at a few then I pulled one up, it looked great, she was criticizing her body in the pictures. I assured her, that her body was perfect. But then I could see her bra and underwear thru the suit in the pictures. I told her that if we can see them so could everyone else. She agreed and said she would be right back. She jumped up and scampered back into her room. She was saying something, but I couldn't make it out. I was stunned at how cute she was in the pictures.

Lisa returned. This time she had nothing on under the costume. Either it was chilly, or she was really excited, since her nipples were very hard poking out of the costume. Her breast weren't very big, but they were firm little mounds, just perfect for her body type. She said how does this look? And as I looked her up and down, my pants started to bulge. I could see her nipples were pierced, and as my eyes followed the costume down, I could see her navel was to. And as my eyes kept sweeping her body down, I could see her tight little mound muscles under the stretchy fabric. She snapped me back to reality by saying, well? I said perfect, just perfect.

She started to pose, and I kept taking picture after picture, but my inner pervert started taking pictures of her hard nipples and breasts. And as she kept jumping around, the seam of the crotch was wedging it way into the perfect camel toe. I must have snapped about 25 pictures of it from different angles. Close ups of the soft folds of her lips and the tugging of the fabric over them. Now my cock was rock hard, I think she could tell, but I was pretending I was getting hot and undid my shirt to hide my hard on.

I sat backdown and grabbed the laptop. She went to make us some drinks. I was looking at the camel toe pics and my cock was throbbing. She startled me as she jumped down beside me. I clicked off the picture fast, but she saw what I was looking at. She said I want to see, I said here let me pull up the good ones. She leaned into me, her hard nipple brushed my arm, almost making me explode in my pants. We struggled, as I was too embarrassed to show her. But she won the fight, and clicked on the camel toe pics. She was silent, but was looking intensely at the laptop, she was still up against me. I'm sure she could tell how hard my cock was by now since her eyes were glancing it that direction.

She said, wow, these are amazing, you really are a good photographer. Its just like some of the porn I watch. I didn't know what to say, I was caught off guard this time. She started to comment on every picture, and how erotic I made her look. She then asked, is this what guys really want to see? I said yes. its not about being nude and exposed, it more about what is behind curtain number 3, if you know what I mean, like for instance, when I look at that picture, I can imagine what is under that fabric, I can only think about peeling it off slowly, exposing it to the air, softly blowing on it. And tracing the outline with my tongue.

Lisa said, that sounds like fun to me, and she leans back and starts to unzip the costume down the front.

I was frozen for a moment. I wasn't sure what to do. Well I know what to do, but it had been a long time since I had been with anyone other than my wife. I can't, I thought, but I would be a fool not to. But I leaned over an took the zipper out of her hands. I slowly unzipped the costume down past her belly button piercing. I leaned in and kissed my way towards each of her breasts, kissing softly, and tracing my way with my tongue until it found the metal rod with two little bulbs with a soft erect nipple sandwich between. I traced all around the mettle and her nipple. She was starting to moan, and squirm, her legs smashing her thighs together.

As I traced and licked her nipples only stopping to softly squeeze and fondle them as I sucked each one in deeply. Lisa arched her back each time to meet my mouth. I started licking my way down, leading a trail straight to her navel. I licked around the outside and stuck my tongue deep inside and wiggled it around, she giggled and pushed my head off of it. I quickly shifted around and dropped to my knees in front of her. I grabbed the zipper and pulled it slowly down to the top of her mound where it stopped. I started kissing again. And tracing my way with my tongue. She was arching her back and lifting her mound to meet my face.

I started to lick overtop of the material, and deep into her folds, she was already wet, slippery, and tasted sweet. I picked up my pace, she was slippery and my tongue was lapping up everything she was putting out. I stopped and placed my whole mouth over her mound, and started to bite and nibble. She jerked and squirmed violently and pushed me off her as she squealed.

I reached up and pulled the shoulders out of her costume, she reached up grabbed my head and kissed me deeply, tonging my mouth feverously and licking her juices off of my face, I leaned in and started kissing her neck licking and sucking my way to her ear lobe. I nibbled on it for a bit, and kissed under them making my way back down her neck. I pulled her costume down and she pulled herself out of the rest. She was completely naked. I dropped to the floor with my head leaning back on the couch. She the straddled me. Lisa was lowering her wet exposed pussy to my lips. And each time I went to kiss or suck them she pulled away.

She was teasing me with her pussy, playing with me, but I think she was super sensitive at that point. And I reached up around her waist and pulled her down onto my mouth impaling her on my tongue. And she started to grind her mound hard into my mouth. She was panting, her legs were shaking and she started to scream stop and was using her hands on the top of my head to push her way off of my face. She dropped onto the couch panting and shaking. Her pussy was spasming, her arm was over her face as she tried to catch her breath. Her legs were apart. I got up on the couch and got down above her mound and started to blow, slow little gusts of air, her pussy twitched each time and goose bumps were forming on her mound.

She regained her composure and pulled me up to her face. She grabbed me by the ears and licked my lips clean. The pulled me down on top of her and hugged me tight. she let go and I climbed off and sat up on the couch. She came over and laid her head in my lap. She said that was amazing, she has never had anyone lick her or touch her like that. She started to trace her fingers up my leg to my crotch, there was a wet spot. Did I come? It was big, but not that big, I must have leaked a lot of pre-cum. She said I can take care of that for you. I said, its ok you don't have to. She said, after what you just did for me. You just sit right there and don't do anything but enjoy.

She unzipped my pants and reached inside to fish out my hard shaft. She pulled it free and she said let me take care of you just like you took care of me. She started to lick her way up my shaft to the tip, kissing her way back down, only to come up blowing little gusts of air onto the wet tip.my shaft jerked and jumped each time.

Then she flopped her head down into my crotch inhaling my cock. She lowered her way until she had it all inside, im only about 6" but she swallowed the whole thing. As she came back up to the top, she started to flick her tongue, I felt something I have never felt before. I felt it again as she bobbed up and down and flicked her tongue each time. I just realized her tongue was pierced. It was amazing, I have never felt anything like it before. It was always hard to get my wife to suck my cock, she would only do it when she played with her vibrator. But I was always fucked her mouth, not like what Lisa is doing, her mouth it fucking my cock.

She had skills, that's for sure. Who would have known this little nerdy girl was a sex kitten? I was losing it fast. It was too intense. I started to tense up, she reached in my pants and grabbed my balls and then grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed it tight. She pulled her head off long enough to say, don't you go off on me so quickly, I want you to enjoy this.

It was too much, I was throwing my head back and arching my back to meet her mouth each time. She released her grip and started stroking and bobbing faster, she was locked on my cock. It was deep in her throat and she gripped me tight as the first spurt came out of my shaft. She pulled up to take all of my cum in her mouth. She was swirling her tongue around and around.

She pumped me a few more times until my shaft went soft. Then she hopped up and kissed me. She locked her lips on mine, sticking her tongue deep in my mouth unloading the cum from her mouth to mine. She kept swirling her tongue over top of mine. I could feel the slickness and the slippery flavor of my own cum roll off of her tongue.

She broke free from our kiss and licked my lips and mouth clean, I finally swallowed the load I gave her, that she gave me. My head was spinning and she was smiling at me as I came out of my daze. She said, how was that? I said that was, I don't, even know how to describe that. Lisa said, I didn't think you had ever had that done before. That's why I want to be your first. My ex-boyfriend used to make me do it to him all the time, that was until I found out he was gay, that is why he wanted it, he liked a good load of cum dumped in his mouth.

Wow, is this the same girl from work? Or is this some kind of closet porn star. I was in heaven. Everything I have ever watched on porn sites was happening to me right now. She ran off to her room and I started to fix my pants, she came back in wearing a cute cheerleader outfit. She says, what do you think about this one? wanna go again? I said, cute, but hold on girl, we are going to have to pace ourselves. Lets wrap this up and lets continue tomorrow.